September 11, 2001. Conspiracy or Terrorists?

Des 2007/11/13 22:24:24
Terrorists, because....
Conspiracy, because...
I have seen justifiable evidence of both, but here is what I think...
I'm sure there are varying opinions on here, especially if any of you have seen Loose Change. Don't get all emotional about it or anything. Simply give your answer and why.

• ronin 2008/09/12 20:18:00
    ronin

• JimmMotyka 2011/07/15 20:52:12
    Conspiracy, because...
    JimmMotyka
    +1
    If someone can logically explain how WTC7 came down, I might think about changing my mind about this being an inside job. Even the 9-11 Commission Report omitted any mention of WTC7.
  • Nøkkenbuer 2011/05/13 01:28:39
    Nøkkenbuer
    The U.S. didn't want it, however there may have been conspirators and traitors among the security and ranks.
  • Roger P 2010/09/05 08:05:43
    Roger P
    Probably both.
  • J.C.S.A.I.I.A 2010/04/17 01:05:14
    J.C.S.A.I.I.A
    i believe that it was a bit of both ...our government knew the threats that were made and did nothing to stop it...now there is no towers n over 1200 people r dead because of our government not doing anything.
  • Robo Toaster 2009/12/20 15:56:46
    Terrorists, because....
    Robo Toaster
    The government is too incompetent to do something like that.
  • eroomas 2009/10/12 15:54:21
    Terrorists, because....
    eroomas
    Because their was no need to conspire,Al-qeada hooked The Bush administration up.
  • TechnoZeus 2009/09/29 23:22:15
    Conspiracy, because...
    TechnoZeus
    +1
    Too much evidence to think otherwise.
  • linny TechnoZeus 2009/12/25 13:18:03
    linny
    Your tin-foil hat is too tight dude.
  • barry sucks 2009/09/16 03:30:02
  • \V/ 2009/09/16 03:25:38
  • Laura 2009/08/28 17:11:39
    Conspiracy, because...
    Laura
    +1
    Absolutely positively a conspiracy!!! Are you kidding me...
  • bean 2009/07/13 06:24:33
    Conspiracy, because...
    bean
    +1
    with all the evidence proving it was set up, one has to stop outside the box and listen and learn

one of the most informational video's out there for people who don't feel like reading and researching... here you go: http://www.911weknow.com/911-...
  • Will 2009/05/01 00:33:30
    Will
    What difference would it make at thi point?
  • -- 2009/04/27 15:17:51
    Conspiracy, because...
    --
    +1
    too many questions are still not answered.and some questions were answered to quickly with in minutes of it happening
  • Abort A Liberal, Save A Life. 2009/03/27 01:41:55
    Terrorists, because....
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +2
    Bin Laden proudly fessed up. I still think that Saddam's guys had something to do with it too. If countries can have allies, why would it not make sense, that those jackasses, were working together?
  • ANTI NWO Abort A... 2009/04/19 15:27:40
    ANTI NWO
    +3
    Bin Laden said on several occasions he was not involved, get your facts straight and Saddam had no connection, he was simply taken out because he would not sell his soul to the IMF/World Bank and bankrupt his country.
  • Abort A... ANTI NWO 2009/04/19 15:33:36 (edited)
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +3
    I wish that I could post that little yellow man, that rolls his eyes on here because that's really the only response, that your stupidity deserves. Yes, Bin Laden was involved and if you think that Saddam was not associated with his fellow terrorist buddy, then you are dead wrong. The last time that I was deployed, we used to hear the Iraqis talk about Bin Laden and Saddam all. of the time and would "jokingly" say, that the two planned "events" together. I think I will go with what their own people knew, over your media's opinion. Get lost, sock puppet.
  • marvthe... Abort A... 2009/07/13 18:45:34
    marvthemartian
    +1
    The CIA set Saddam up as their puppet in Irag and was taken down because he stopped doing what he was told to do and started thinking he was in control.

It's sad how little you know about what is happening in the world today.

Get lost in some serious research and be enlightened, please.
  • Abort A... marvthe... 2009/07/13 23:58:07
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +1
    So tell me, where did you get your 'degree' and so-called 'expertise'? I'm going to make a bet that the people in Iraq, knew more than some 'professional' like you on Sodahead. Go find somebody else to 'flaunt your wisdom' on. I'll just sit back and laugh at you, with the other Soldier's in my unit.
  • marvthe... Abort A... 2009/07/14 03:02:49 (edited)
    marvthemartian
    +1
    My degree has nothing to do with the info you should be researching. It's unfortunate that at least one of your comrads isn't just a little curious about verifying what you so blindly take to heart as truth.

I'm just an American who uses my every waking moment trying to find truth and learn as much as possible about everything.

Good hunting my friend. Just remember wisdom isn't something another person can take from you.
  • Abort A... marvthe... 2009/07/14 04:12:46 (edited)
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +1
    Here's something YOU should do... mind your own business, stop preaching about things you don't know by first hand experience and stop trying to tell other people what they 'should' be doing... BACK OFF!!!
  • \V/ Abort A... 2009/09/16 03:27:45
  • Abort A... \V/ 2009/09/16 04:16:57
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +1
    Yep, uh huh... you are just another one of the libs, trying to 'tell me the truth' with your slanted media feeds. You really honestly think that I'm going to take your 'word' and your 'proof' over first-hand statements, from people that would know the REAL TRUTH, who had nothing to gain from telling me? Think about it... really.
  • \V/ Abort A... 2009/09/16 05:44:49 (edited)
  • Abort A... \V/ 2009/09/16 20:37:15
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +1
    No genius... you're the liberal, WANTING to live in a police state. I'm a knowledgeable person, who has been able to receive information, first-hand from Iraqi people, what their government did to us. "Believe everything your government tell you." (I didn't know that we were under Iraqi rule). You continue to go along and believe retards like Charlie Sheen though. Yes, you are 'really credible' and one, who's opinion 'really means anything' to me. LOL, next time I should just blindly go along with your second-hand program and dismiss everything that I have witnessed myself... yeah.
  • Grandma... Abort A... 2009/10/24 19:04:46
    Grandma Moses
    +2
    Thank you for your service, love. Conspiracy theorists need to pump themselves up when an event happens in which they were not the heroes. All the conspiracy theories have been totally debunked; EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I recently saw one of several debunkings on the History Channel and read the final edition of the 9/11 Commission Report. Shame on those conspriacy theorists for what they do to the suffering hearts of the families of the victims. I mean just look at those conspirators; Rosie O'Donnell.......not exactly Einstein, ha?
  • Abort A... Grandma... 2009/10/24 21:06:15
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +2
    Thank you! I really wish people would just let it go and stop insulting all of those that died that day, their families and our leaders at that time. I do recall that when this all started, a lot of these fools were all gung-ho with what GW wanted to do and again, when Sadaam Hussein was caught. After he didn't do things at their demand though and a whole lot of idiot dems were voted in, none of which could take any credit for all the good that this country had accomplished, they all started showing their true selves and the green eyes of envy REALLY came out. Btw, I really like your screen name. My husband's name is Moises (Spanish version of Moses). He's in Iraq right now on his 4th tour, but he decided that he is getting out after this one is over. I also love the avatar picture. Sherah is awesome!!! :)
  • Grandma... Abort A... 2009/10/24 22:02:48
    Grandma Moses
    +2
    Ah, how sweet. I will be including Moises in my prayers. I'm so glad I stopped by here today. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have run into you! Another hero in my life! Two heroes!!!! Life can't get better than that!
    As to the liberal intelligentsia surrounding us, I just have to say, bite me!
  • ANTI NWO Abort A... 2009/12/20 15:06:12
    ANTI NWO
    Typical establishment talking point. Fact is the majority of the victims families want a new investigation....look into it if you dont believe me. What is insulting about you is the fact you just assume everything, do absolutely no independant research, and believe everything the corporate controlled media elss you, SHAME ON YOU
  • Abort A... ANTI NWO 2009/12/20 15:55:26
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +1
    HAHAHA, stupid. My goodness, what tree did you fall out of? Don't give me that crap about your 'independent research'. If I had a dollar for everytime somebody tried to tell me about their research, I'd be f*cking rich. I don't listen to any stupid either genius. However, I also doon't listen to the conspiracy theories FROM the media or any other potheads that try and insist that 'Bush did it'. All of you that believe that, really have sick minds. Not everyone in the world is as evil as you are in their thinking. You're a very sad little person. Besides, Bush wouldn't need to blow up our country, just to go 'get some oil' from the middle east, but I bet you didn't think about that. Silly little man, you can go on and on forever about what you think I listen to from the media, but the fact is, I do have my own sources and they have nothing to do with the media, but that's privileged information, so you go on and assume whatever you want, lol.
  • ANTI NWO Grandma... 2009/12/20 15:03:43
    ANTI NWO
    too bad the 9/11 report mentions nothing of un-exploded nano thermite, Able Danger, countless eye witness report of explosions in the towers, etc. Maybe you should read the book "Debunking 9/11 debunkers". History channel and Popular Mechanics among others have all be proven incorrect....just do some more research and you will see exactly what we are talking about here. Get informed and take this country back!
  • ANTI NWO Abort A... 2009/12/20 14:59:56
    ANTI NWO
    Well sorry "Mr. Know it all", sorry I research things before I try to debate idiots on the internet, go get your swine flu shot....
  • Abort A... ANTI NWO 2009/12/20 16:01:02 (edited)
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +1
    Haha, research. The information YOU get comes from the MEDIA, lol. Didn't you just get through telling me, I shouldn't believe everything the media puts out? LoL, I'm afraid you just discredited yourself even further. Oh yeah, you responded to me and called me 'Mr.' Know it all. That's some research you did there, considering that I haven't been a man, even once in my life. Please shut up now. You have no credibility and the only thing that motivates you to go on about such a topic, is your sheer and very PETTY hatred for the Right. We're called RIGHT for a reason. Get lost sock puppet.

PS- So much research and you think that getting a 'swine' flu shot is a good idea? It's called H1N1 'research boy' and you're funny if you even buy into the whole swine flu thing.
  • eroomas Abort A... 2010/03/24 18:17:22
    eroomas
    Bin Laden and Saddam were enemy's not allies. You obviously were not aware of that fact. Ignorance will allow you to believe anything.
  • Abort A... eroomas 2010/03/24 20:13:25
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +1
    Oh ok... so I guess you're in the taliban, which is a reason you may know more about it, than the Iraqi people huh?

Arrogance will allow you to make incredibly stupid remarks, when you're deluded into thinking that you might actually know something, when YOU ARE really just retarded. Bye.
  • eroomas eroomas 2010/03/24 20:40:43 (edited)
    eroomas
    ~Stay O....Talks shit then blocks.
  • Red Branch Abort A... 2012/08/16 15:53:56
    Red Branch
    Saddam had a lesser and more deniable role in 9-11.
    Osama did take credit for 9-11.
    Iran had a biit part in 9-11.

Saddam sponsored:
    1. Islamic terr training camps in the Sudan.
    2. 1993 WTC bombing.
    3. 1995 Oklahoma City bombing

TWA Flight 800 that went down off the Long Island coast was an Islamic terr attack, though it has not been attributed to any group or nation.
    The 9-11 terrs practiced on a 747 airplane at the Baghad airport.
  • Keen Tojones 2009/03/02 03:01:10
    Keen Tojones
    Those with the most money win.
  • zin (chief rages against th... 2009/02/26 20:44:14
    Terrorists, because....
    zin (chief rages against the machine)
    +3
    could someone give me bullet points to the conspiracy theory?
    no links,bulletpoints
    I think it was terrorists
  • marvthe... zin (ch... 2009/02/27 06:12:41
    marvthemartian
    +1
    The Shanksville, (so called plane crash), is easy. Look at some satellite images of that area before the "crash" and you can easily see that location is the same before and after 9/11/01. No airplane, no bodies,and no luggage. Look at any plane crash site and you will see all of these. On the Pentagon, look on You-tube for Lloyd England, 9/11 pentagon a few times and I don't think you will believe the government. Operation Northwoods is a excellent example of just how corrupt and untruthful your government really is. The event that got us into the Viet Nam war never happened and many more things they have told the American people are lies.

2014/10/25 22:42:38