Sent by a friend of mine via e-mail

mchappell2 2012/05/29 04:43:50

PASSING ON FYI.....

Subject: DO YOU HAVE GUNS IN YOUR HOUSE?? READ THIS !!!!!!!!

Date: Monday, May 28, 2012, 6:44 PM

Very good information!
What you permit , you promote
When I had my gangrene gallbladder taken out and spent 10 days in the hospital for what should have been an overnight stay the insurance company kicked me out. I had home nurse visits for two weeks and was asked if I had guns in the house. I respond that if I did I would not tell them. So the below has some merit.
FYI, I am passing this along...there are comments from two other people I have also been asked if we keep guns in the house. The nurse just kinda slipped it in along with all the other regular questions. I told her I refused to answer because it was against the law to ask.
Everyone, whether you have guns or not, should give a neutral answer so they have no idea who does and who doesn't. My doctor asked me if I had guns in my house and also if any were loaded. I, of course, answered yes to both questions. Then he asked why I kept a loaded gun close to my bed. I answered that my son, who is a certified gun instructor and also works for Homeland Security, advised me that an unloaded, locked up gun is no protection against criminal attack.
The Government now requires these questions be asked of people on Medicare, and probably everyone else.
Just passing this along for your information: I had to visit a doctor other than my regular doctor when my doctor was on vacation.. One of the questions on the form I had to fill out was: Do you have any guns in your house?? My answer was None of your damn business!!
So it is out there! It is either an insurance issue or government intervention. Either way, it is out there and the second the government gets into your medical records (as they want to under Obamacare) it will become a major issue and will ultimately result in lock and load!!
Please pass this on to all the other retired guys and gun owners...Thanks, from a Vietnam Vet and retired Police Officer: I had a doctor’s appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found out something very interesting that I would like to pass along. While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions:1. Did I feel stressed? 2. Did I feel threatened? 3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?
The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security.
Looks like they are going after the vets first. Other gun people like retired law enforcement will probably be next. Then when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have? Be forewarned and be aware. The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gun owners potential terrorists. Whether you are a gun owner, veteran or not, YOU"VE BEEN WARNED !
If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them. Be very cautious about what you say and to whom

• Freeranger 2012/06/05 19:07:02
    What is your opinion???
    Freeranger
    +1
    Like a few others have expressed, this is none of their business.
  • Xerxes 2012/06/05 15:16:19
    Xerxes
    +2
    Been to the doctor and the VA never been ask that question
  • mchappell2 Xerxes 2012/06/06 02:42:49
    mchappell2
    +1
    Like i said...Don't know if this is true or false
  • Selketskiss 2012/06/05 14:58:42
    What is your opinion???
    Selketskiss
    +1
    I read the snoops article and when has the law ever stopped this gov from doing whatever it wants....if I am ever asked I will tell them it is none of their business..
  • mchappell2 Selkets... 2012/06/06 02:43:35
    mchappell2
    +1
    You go girl !!!
  • mchappell2 2012/05/29 14:22:49
    mchappell2
    +1
    I don't know whether this is true or false
  • Christy 2012/05/29 04:53:42
    This is a bunch of BS !!!!
    Christy
  • mchappell2 Christy 2012/05/29 14:23:16
    mchappell2
    +2
    Thanks Christy
  • Wahvlvke Christy 2012/05/29 14:29:46
    Wahvlvke
    +1
    I'm sure the Soros minions will tell the truth on a Second Amendment issue ... right?
  • Christy Wahvlvke 2012/05/29 18:10:43
    Christy
    +2
    Does the truth even matter to you? Or is it just whether or not it makes Obama/America look bad?
  • Wahvlvke Christy 2012/05/29 22:39:38
    Wahvlvke
    +1
    Once Soros took it over Snopes has no credibility ... so there ... not on anything ... if they told me the sky was blue I would go find out for myself. I will make it a point to find out. After I watched wikipaedia get scrubbed of obie's relationship to Alinsky, as well as hillary's, none of those places have any credibility for me.
  • Christy Wahvlvke 2012/05/29 23:43:06
    Christy
    +1
    Oh yes, it must all be a conspiracy. The whole internet is out to protect Obama, except for a few right wing nut sites, right?
  • Wahvlvke Christy 2012/05/30 12:05:35
    Wahvlvke
    No ... the obamarroids were ot to protect their creation. Get real. Pull your head out of the sand or whereever it is stuck.
  • mchappell2 Wahvlvke 2012/05/29 22:57:24
    mchappell2
    Thanks Wahvivke.....And in answer to your statement...No
  • Wahvlvke mchappell2 2012/05/30 12:05:56
    Wahvlvke
    Thank you.

2014/10/25 20:38:41