Senior Moment at D.C. Airport Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a D. C. airport.

trainfan 2012/03/25 18:50:02

There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America . I politely declined to take one.

The elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined. The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice the young lady said, "Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea , and a son in Vietnam . All three died so a bitch like you could have the right to stand here and badmouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it."

~ God Bless America ~

Now that is the kind of gal I like. One with spirit and full of fire.

2014/11/01 05:39:01