Sen. Barack Obama officially elected 44th president of the United States of America. How does this make you feel?

Chuck 2008/11/05 04:39:40

• chiro973 2008/11/05 23:33:01
    I think...
    chiro973
    +48
    his lack of true experience will show, and in a way that will negatively impact the US. The vast majority of people that voted for Obama have no idea what his record in the Illinois senate was, haven't looked at the Library of Congress site to see what few bills he sponsored, voted against or for, and have never even looked at Article I or II of our constitution. Primarily they just voted base on emotion. Emotion is fine for a relationship or a movie, but choosing the leader of the most powerful nation on earth should be based on critical thinking, and that means ignoring what they say, and looking at what they have actually accomplished.

• roro EllЕ 2008/11/06 11:42:02 (edited)
    roro
    +1
    ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?
    OBAMA'S HALF BLACK AND HALF AFRICAN, AND EVEN IF HE WAS PART ARAB WOULD IT MEAN HE'S TERRORIST?
    i hate tho type of stereotypes, would u like it if i thought you were to be fat, stupid and ugly cus your a typical american?
    cus alot of people around the world think that, im born in the u.s and lived in Canada and France, and people think that there....but guess what, we dont give a shit.
    Just like i dont give a crap about what you just said. I am only replying cus my point here is that Obama is elected, theres nothing you can do now, you should of hated before, 49,000,000 people think you are wrong (including me which is why we voted for him!) so stop the hating because of his backgroud and admit that you are ignorant...

but its freedom of speech so.... u have every right to get mad
  • Barclay EllЕ 2008/11/06 13:41:08
    Barclay
    No birth certificate says “Arab” are you nuts. They only list nationality. Arab please- Get Over it you lost big time and can not stand it.
  • Annie EllЕ 2008/11/06 13:49:19
    Annie
    People don't read the truth.
  • Mava EllЕ 2008/11/06 14:17:03
    Mava
    IT DOES NOT MATTER - HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII OF AN AMERICAN MOTHER AND HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE STATES SO. HAVE YOU CHECKED YOURS BY CHANCE? ANYWAY DOES IT MATTER, HE IS NOW MR. PRESIDENT AND I AM THE HAPPIEST AMERICAN ON OUR SHORES!!!!!!!!
  • cahpin EllЕ 2008/11/06 15:22:07
    cahpin
    Why you don't stop telling stupidities? You should tell us the smart voters where your KKK chapter is located. The USA or any other country don't need persons like you. I still call you a person, because I respect people. Calling Obama negro does not change citizens decition on November 4/08
  • kms1642 america... 2008/11/05 14:12:58
    kms1642
    +2
    umm do your research he was born in Hawaii! you need to do research before you start stateing ignorant slandor!
  • Dinker kms1642 2008/11/05 15:38:23
    Dinker
    Did you witness this "blessed event"?
  • net Dinker 2008/11/05 15:54:44
    net
    +2
    NO, DID YOU????
  • Dinker america... 2008/11/05 14:23:43 (edited)
    Dinker
    I completely share your dismay! Obama's agenda is to create a new government called The One World Nation with him at the helm. Our new global capital building will be the United Nations building. We will work for this government (which will be an expensive one) in return for our rations. Capitalistic freedoms will vanish. It will be ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE. Sounds good in theory, but Americans will be serfs and subjugates. And that is on a governmental level. Christianity will be outlawed as America becomes DRUNK ON EXCESS AND FORNICATION. But Christ will return to be the successor to Obama's rule after a period of 3 1/2 years.
  • Sunnshyne Dinker 2008/11/05 15:28:36
    Sunnshyne
    +1
    You really need to step away from the crack pipe!!
  • Dinker Sunnshyne 2008/11/05 15:34:36
    Dinker
    LOOK SUNNY...(and I use the term loosely) YOU NEED A BIG OLE' HELPING HEAPING OF RELIGION!!!
  • net Dinker 2008/11/05 15:55:53
    net
    You religious????
  • Dinker net 2008/11/05 16:42:18 (edited)
    Dinker
    I have fundamental beliefs. I do not ascribe to organized religion or attend services. I self study Jehova's Witnesses beliefs, spending allot to time on the Book of Revelation about 2 years ago. One might call me a 'member' of the watch tower society if I need to be grouped. I observe world happenings and place them on the prophesied timeline. But I have always had a second sight. Was paganistic--read Tarot cards and practiced black arts. That is a thing of the past, however. Guess I've spent my lifetime thus far searching for that true meaning of things. We all do that. Does that answer your questions?
  • AB830 Dinker 2008/11/05 20:38:12
    AB830
    Gees you are seriously disturbed aren't you dinky??
  • Dinker AB830 2008/11/06 13:43:59
    Dinker
    Yep! LOL What's your problem?
  • Chocolate Dinker 2008/11/05 23:16:44
    Chocolate
    Ahhh, that figures. Only that 144,000 going to heaven so sin all you want, right? Self study without guidance is ignorance. You sound like a even bigger fool now. Your fundamental beliefs are based on your own uneducated mindset. A new tone is being set in our nation and you are still on Palin's plane. Grow up, accept what has happened, grow from it, be a better person, and see how you can positively affect the world. Stop crying and lying because you didn't get what you wanted. Life goes on. We have had 8 years of a horrible presidency and we all made it through, a little bumped and bruised, but we made it. We will have 8 years (please) of Obama and then probably be back to the next bone head.
  • SkitterD Chocolate 2008/11/06 05:51:27
    SkitterD
    +1
    Both sides of the coin have been designed to do one thing, and one thing alone. They've both taken this country down and it will go down even further yet. It's like a cop story, good cop bad cop, their agenda's have really been pretty much the same on many topics. Both senators and in the main stream of what's been going through the books. Steering America in the direction of convincing the people that whether you vote Republican or Democrat it hasn't been working. Don't know if you noticed when you voted? Lot's of independents, hmmm? Who sponsors these ay? Seems that there's such a wrap up in making history, next history date will be independents taking seats in government and where will we go from there? I didn't like both of these guys, and I think that will be the consensus the next election.
  • Dinker Chocolate 2008/11/06 13:53:45 (edited)
    Dinker
    There are 144,000 persons selected to govern with Jehova in his heavenly kingdom. That is a finite number and most have already been chosen. They include the apostles. But a few "seats" remain. Those not chosen to govern with Jehova will inherit what is known as Paradise Earth--the restored earth after Armageddon.
  • wolfling Dinker 2008/11/07 02:20:37
    wolfling
    You sound like a lottery ticket advert.
  • Dinker wolfling 2008/11/07 13:46:07
    Dinker
    LOL This is all public knowledge and not made up by me. You can type in "144.000" and follow a link to see this ideology. Pretty cool story ! It is the firm belief of Jehova's Witnesses. Have a great day, wolfling.
  • wolfling Dinker 2008/11/07 14:05:26
    wolfling
    I know about the Jehova's witnesses belief in the 144,000.
    Your post just reminded me of the kind of lottery adverts that say: Buy your ticket now, there's only a few left!!! Don't miss out on the big prize!!!
  • wolfling Dinker 2008/11/07 14:06:57
    wolfling
    You have a great day, too, by the way!

:-)
  • AB830 Dinker 2008/11/05 20:36:31
    AB830
    I don't think ANYONE needs any of your snake-charms dinker!!! snake-charms dinker
  • net Dinker 2008/11/05 15:55:33
    net
    You are so FULL of it! Go get a JOB!
  • Sunnshyne net 2008/11/05 16:17:08
    Sunnshyne
    I tried to post a reply to ole' Dinker up there but he won't accept replies...hiding behind his technology...

I am a Pagan and do not need YOUR religion. I have my own. I was baptized Lutheran, married into a Catholic family and went through Catechism, and then went to a non-denominational Christian church called Willow Creek in South Barrington, IL for 13 years after being invited by my second husbands family who are founding members. Was born again but still never felt comfortable as a Christian. Between being a practicing Catholic and going to this church, I was a Pagan and this felt good to me, but I was told I needed to be "saved". I tried it, but to me this faith has too much contradiction within it's own doctrine, the practicing christians do NOT follow Jesus's teachings, all the while they are trying to shove them down your throat. They are hypocrites! I am a born again Pagan, I am proud and happy to be Pagan and do not need to be Christian to be right. That is the difference between my religion and yours Dinker...I am happy in mine and accepted and do not try to force my beliefs upon other people. Please just accept that and move on.
    May the Goddess shine blessings upon you even if I don't particularly care for your brand of judgement. You don't know me, don't judge me!
    Thanks Net for letting me borrow your space for rebuttal!!
  • wolfling Sunnshyne 2008/11/07 02:23:34
    wolfling
    A born again pagan!

:-)

I think that's cute!
  • Dinker wolfling 2008/11/07 13:47:39
    Dinker
    And she accused ME of drinking the Kool-Aid! LOL
  • wolfling Dinker 2008/11/07 14:10:43
    wolfling
    Hey, you blocked her!

Anyway, how are her pagan beliefs any more ridiculous than your own?
  • Barclay Dinker 2008/11/06 13:45:00
    Barclay
    The one world thing was the invention of George Walker Bush then abandoned by Clinton. What is wrong with sex? That is the repressed thing Christians have and they become angry and start wars. Can’t use the own tool [or get it up] so kill someone.
  • Dinker Barclay 2008/11/06 13:59:38
    Dinker
    Why did you ask the sex question? Where did that fit in?
  • wolfling Dinker 2008/11/07 02:13:52
    wolfling
    Not so different from what Bush and Cheney tried to accomplish then?
    Except maybe a little less war-mongering and pocket lining...
  • SkitterD Dinker 2008/11/18 20:24:58
    SkitterD
    What you speak of goes a lot deeper than one country. The world as a whole is in kaos right now and one country and one man would not be the head of the whole thing. What is happening today is a product of years in the making, not the year 2008 and one president and or one country.

The world is in chorus in the movement that is taking place, if the one world governement is coming in, it is every nation on earth with it's support of the movement, not one man, one nation. Another thing that people are very unclear about is that the so called heads of nations are not in charge of the agenda's. Those are set arleady and the heads of nations are mearly pawns to help keep the populus in check. Now, in the same right one man and one nation could not stop a world movement of such magnatude. No one really does know what is going to happen, it would seem that things are pointing very strongly in that direction right now, but we still don't really know.
  • amber america... 2008/11/05 14:24:40
    amber
    +1
    YOURE SAD,have a great day i know i will haha,drowned in your sorrow
    we baracked the vote, deal with it!!
  • .... america... 2008/11/05 14:33:27
  • Sunnshyne .... 2008/11/05 15:29:07
    Sunnshyne
    Who exactly are "These People"? Please do expound on this stupid statement...
  • .... Sunnshyne 2008/11/05 16:04:04
  • wolfling .... 2008/11/07 02:27:44
    wolfling
    How do you know she's a Nazi supporter?
    [...]
  • net .... 2008/11/05 15:56:23
    net
    [...] OBAMA WON!!!!!
  • Obama Girl america... 2008/11/05 17:27:05
    Obama Girl
    where was McCain born????????????Be real you are talking in tongues now. You have no idea what you are talking about// Educate yourself so you can be part of the new America the reborn America
  • Dinker Obama Girl 2008/11/06 11:53:16
    Dinker
    McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone--US territory. He was a military brat.

2014/07/24 17:06:58