SEIU thugs beat up State worker Ken Hamidi in Sacramento
- 2009/11/09 17:30:55
- Read all 55 opinions
Ken Hamidi, a state worker in California (Sacramento) says he was beaten at an SEIU meeting and is now recovering after the bloody brawl that occured at a union hall. Hamidi says members of the local SEIU 1000 beat him up and sent him to the hospital all because he wanted to expose corruption within the union. According to CBS13 in Sacramento, Ken Hamidi is a state worker at the California Franchise Tax Board. Last night he walked into a union hall in Sacramento for an SEIU local 1000 meeting.
A fwd article: -jt
- Iran warns 'we have dug mass graves for your soldiers' in response to U.S. attack...
- Personality Set for Life By 1st Grade, Study Suggests
- JetBlue Attendant Goes Ballistic On Flight To JFK
- Republican Lawmaker Asks Congressmen to Pledge Not to Hold a Post-Election Lame-D...
- Same-Sex Marriage Judge Finds That a Child Has Neither a Need Nor a Right to a Mo...
- View more slideshows »
She may run the world, but today she’s on bed rest. Doctors advised Queen Bee to cancel her performance Tuesday evening in Antwerp.
An American Airlines flight from L.A. to New York made an emergency landing on Thursday... when a female passenger refused to stop singing Whitney Houston. Um, what?
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.