Seems like there's another report each day about a person using a gun LEGALLY to defend against crime. Do you like the "happy ending" of today's story?

tncdel 2012/08/31 02:48:15
See:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/gun-store-owner-opens-fire-...

It was an attempted GUN SHOP burglary. And no telling what those criminals had in mind to do with a stockpile of guns!

• Jeff Smith 2012/08/31 02:51:58
    YES, I like "happy endings" like that [comment as you wish].
    Jeff Smith
    +5
    That's exactly how it's supposed to happen very good for this man.Sorry about the nightmares they will go away after awhile. Having to kill someone is never fun but it sure beats dying

• Professor Wizard 2012/09/04 15:17:49
    Professor Wizard
    You know... if criminals didn't do crap like that... we would have no defensive shootings.

None!

Nada!

BUT - - the reality is, criminals DO do crap like that... and hopefully, there will continue to be defensive shootings.. hopefully, more of them.

Until there are no more criminals - and then we will no longer have to shoot them.
  • frank 2012/08/31 18:00:21
    frank
    This store owner did what he had to do to protect his store and his own safety, looks like he spent some time on the shooting range, hitting all three targets. It's too bad that two of them lived; now they have to spend money on a trail.
    +1
    Scares Hell out of the Democrats and other would be Tyrants.
  • Phil 2012/08/31 04:26:04
    Phil
    +1
    Every dead criminal makes America that much safer.
  • METALheadMom 2012/08/31 04:10:56
    METALheadMom
    +2
    Sorry, I just can't muster up compassion for thieves and/or vandals. I can for the owner, because he had no intention of killing anyone - he just didn't want to BE killed. Trying to rob a weapons depot IS a pretty dumb move!
  • nbarton2 2012/08/31 04:07:32
    nbarton2
    A study in 93 and again in 94 actually has the number of defensive gun uses around 2 million but conservative estimates around 800,000-2.5 mil a year so we should really hear a lot more stories about them, but since most people probably just show them to discourage a threat won't or don't report it.
    Now that does not get reported--lives saved--not just one but many because this guy took a stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Damn lying propaganda liberals
  • Willy 2012/08/31 03:18:06
    Willy
    This happens every day but you won't hear about it on the left wing media.
  • A Founding Father 2012/08/31 03:14:13
    A Founding Father
    Feel obligated to back up your silly assertion and post here every day for the next week a story of a "happy ending" brought about by a gun. Don't hesitate to tell us the location and recite basic details so we can find the story in the local media.
  • Dagon 2012/08/31 03:11:21
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/08/31 03:00:11
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    I love stories like this! The good guys won and the bad guys lost. End of story. And the bonus of it is that one of those low life wipes ended up 6 ft. under for his dirty deeds.
  • stevmackey 2012/08/31 02:55:03
    stevmackey
    +2
    That keeps 'em thinkin'
  • Gordon 2012/08/31 02:52:04
    Gordon
    +3
    Every time a criminal is put down by a decent citizen trying to defend himself/herself, then it is a star for freedom from criminals. Plus, it might help to reduce prison and welfare costs.
  • Jeff Smith 2012/08/31 02:51:58
    Jeff Smith
    +5

2014/10/02 16:32:04