Scientists reveal Romney and Obama are actually clones

rdmatheny 2012/04/28 20:27:39

One of the recent Rasmussen Polls has Ron Paul beating President
Barack Obama in a head to head contest. But in the same poll Mitt
Romney and Barack Obama are tied. It is not the first time. For
almost two years Romney and Obama have been close in the polls.

Now, at last, we know there is a reason why. Romney IS Obama.

At least that is the claim of scientists at Rothdale’s laboratory in
Lead’s, Ireland who publicly announced yesterday that both men were
actually cloned in the King’s College – Chicago University experiments
of 1956. Dr. Geoffrey Gordlers of Newcastle made the announcement and
took questions from a stunned university audience at the Goldman Sachs
Student Center. As far fetched as the report may be there is indeed
compelling evidence that is hard to explain.

Consider the following video evidence.

Read More: http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/scientist...

• DeeB 2012/04/28 20:47:54
    I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
    DeeB
    +6
    Ya the bridges need to be fixed so why are they bringing in chinese companies to do the jobs instead of hiring Americans???? Come on people that love these two psychopaths, answer me that one. All you who vote for either one of them deserve what is going to happen. It ain't going to be pretty, and you are all to blame for your ignorance! And isn't it funny that the republicans outnumber the dems in the CISPA vote. Now tell me they aren't working together!!

• dreamhippy 2012/05/11 04:23:03
    I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
    dreamhippy
    +1
    True story!
  • *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg' 2012/05/01 00:40:16
    I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
    *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg'
    You never know...
  • Boblawbla 2012/04/29 23:40:31
    I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
    Boblawbla
    +1
    It's a well-known fact that Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are both currently serving in the Oval Office. They are the same alien....

Photobucket
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/04/28 23:47:07
    I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +1
    Never a doubt in my mind! ;o)
  • Technot... Technot... 2012/04/28 23:52:54
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    The really sad thing is, the same type of idiots that elected the current fraud, will elect this fraud too. They forgot to mention, there is a big question as to the legality of both being US Citizens to even gain the office of POTUS.
  • burnz777 2012/04/28 22:34:23
    Hey!!! Why wasn't this on Fox News?
    burnz777
    +4
    Common sense should nominate Ron Paul, but we know how much of that there really is at that level....
  • DeeB 2012/04/28 20:47:54
    I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
    DeeB
    +6
  • ☠ Live ... DeeB 2012/04/28 20:54:47 (edited)
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +2
    It's because the republicans are in bed with the entertainment and tech companies, who are the only ones who REALLY want these internet censorship bills. They want to be able to charge people by the minute to use their websites and require that they buy from certain sponsors. They want to be allowed to charge ten dollars to download a song and 1,000 dollars to use their web browser. 25 bucks per Google search, anyone? How about five bucks per email sent? Or 30 bucks for every photo you get tagged in? That's what we'll get if any of these "Anti-Piracy" bills get passed. Not to mention the monitoring and censorship....
  • DeeB ☠ Live ... 2012/04/28 21:30:01
    DeeB
    +5
    No, I totally disagree, it's all about government control and censorship. They do not want people to be able to communicate and share the truth, the internet is the ONLY place you can get it now and they know it. The problem is, both sides are in bed with everyone but the people they took the oath serve and protect. All the websites that will be taken down are the truth ones, mark my words, they have already been causing them problems. The people spoke loud and clear that them going anywhere near the internet was not an option and they do it anyway, they all need to be removed from office. If they were to start charging for internet, my computer will end up in the river.
  • ☠ Live ... DeeB 2012/04/28 21:34:12
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +2
    The government get's to control free thought and expression and entertainment and tech companies get to charge obscene amounts of money for their products. Everyone wins. Except us, that is.
  • DeeB ☠ Live ... 2012/04/29 14:28:13
    DeeB
    +1
    Absolutely. Do you think that the providers will think twice about charging if people refuse to pay? It has been free since the beginning so they'd only be harming their own business. They'd be cutting off their nose to spite their face. Can you say greedy?
  • ☠ Live ... DeeB 2012/04/29 15:48:46
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    Greedy indeed. And it isn't just the tech companies. Don't even get me started on big pharma...
  • DeeB ☠ Live ... 2012/04/29 16:00:12
    DeeB
    +1
    LOL! That one gets me going big time too!! We should tag team sometime.!!LOL!
  • ☠ Live ... DeeB 2012/04/29 16:02:01
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    Yes! lol
  • DeeB ☠ Live ... 2012/04/29 16:06:55
    DeeB
    +1
    Tell me that you are not just 15! Are you kidding me? I never would have guessed that, you are so well versed!
  • ☠ Live ... DeeB 2012/04/29 16:55:04
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    Nope, I'm 15. lol and thanks. :)
  • DeeB ☠ Live ... 2012/04/29 22:51:08
    DeeB
    +1
    Well honey, you are going to go places! Good for you.
  • ConLibF... ☠ Live ... 2012/04/28 23:42:58
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    Who can you say that? How come you don't know there is only 1 party! What are you going to say if the Senate and Ofraud pass this treasonous legislation?
  • ☠ Live ... ConLibF... 2012/04/28 23:58:04
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +3
    206 Republicans voted for the bill, 28 against. Democrats went 42 to 140 in the opposite direction, and Obama has "said" he will veto it if it gets to him. I am naturally skeptic, however. More likely than not, he'll have a "change of heart" when the bill reaches his desk. I don't like republicans and democrats because they are becoming more like fascists and communists (respectively) each day.
  • ConLibF... ☠ Live ... 2012/04/29 00:00:11
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Again ... there is only one party! You can leave Ofraud out of it. If the bill gets past the senate ... enough said!
  • ConLibF... DeeB 2012/04/28 23:38:09
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    Correct! The sheeple who are supporting either of these criminals deserve what is going to happen to them.
  • DeeB ConLibF... 2012/04/29 14:31:58
    DeeB
    +3
    The only support Romney has is LIES, and a few idiots on SH! Paul is the winner, even if he loses!
  • ConLibF... DeeB 2012/04/29 17:48:54
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    Yep! And we will be the winners for never waivering in our support to the very end!!!
  • DeeB ConLibF... 2012/04/29 22:53:09
    DeeB
    +2
    We're winners just for knowing what the right thing for this country would be!
  • ConLibF... DeeB 2012/04/29 22:54:39
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Yep!!!
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/04/28 20:36:23
    I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +3
    And Bush is their retarded brother. >:)
  • TasselLady 2012/04/28 20:31:50
    No they're not. Why aren't they the same color?
    TasselLady

2014/04/18 08:07:11