Schwarzenegger's Kids Tweet Responses to Love Child News: Would You Support Your Dad?

It didn't take long for Arnold Schwarzenegger's kids to speak out on behalf of their father, and though they're understandably frustrated and hurt by the news -- not just of Schwarzenegger's illegitimate child, but also of their parents' divorce -- they're still managing to stand by him, if indirectly.

Here's 17-year-old Patrick's tweet:

some days you feel like s---, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet i love my family till death do us apart. Patrick Shriver

And 21-year-old Katherine's:

This is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support as i begin to heal and move forward in life. I will always love my family!

You might notice that Patrick signed his tweet with his mother's last name, evidently making sure the public knows whose side he's ultimately on.

Read More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110517/ap_en_ce/us_sc...

• mae 2011/05/18 00:46:37
    mae
    +8
    Unsure how I would react in this situation. Of course, its always the kids who get hurt.

• Guess~GOD GOT IT~ 2011/05/19 16:16:15
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    Love must go on..even though he didn't think about them, but isn't this the tipical man. Shame on you Arnold.Photobucket
  • Diana 2011/05/19 02:17:38
    Diana
    I would really hate what he did.It's a betrayal.But If you loved your father before i don't know if you could stop loving him.But I would think differently about him.
  • David850 2011/05/18 22:00:17
    David850
    I would be really angry at him but still would support him.
  • Patriot 2011/05/18 20:29:09
    Patriot
    I would change my name too!
  • belle 2011/05/18 19:54:40
    belle
    Now these two kids have to deal with what Arnold has done. Wonder how the little boy being called the love child feels about this situation. Not good for any of them.
  • Anna 2011/05/18 19:28:41
    Anna
    Would I personally? No. Do I think it's a great thing? Yes.
  • Stan Kapusta 2011/05/18 19:22:29
    Stan Kapusta
    He's Dad forever. And a human being.
  • MadAsHEck 2011/05/18 18:47:57
    MadAsHEck
    +1
    Interesting that this should become such a big issue in Californication.

mad legal every form of Sexual deviation and will now be teaching it in their schools.

The state that made such a hero Of Charlie Sheen and his recent antics with Prostitutes, drugs, gambling and porn stars.

The State where they have a Nude Bike Day every year where hundreds of people ride Nude in a parade through San Francisco. I could go on in this vein for many more paragraphs, but you get the picture.

I would think in that state a simple act of infidelity and a natural sex act that caused a child to be born would not even make a 3 line entry on page 10 of any newspaper.
  • JoeBtfsplk MadAsHEck 2011/05/18 19:08:40
    JoeBtfsplk
    Mad - not to mention - the Governorship of Arnold was a well laid plan by the Democratic Machine.

See "Shriver" !!!
  • Fred 2011/05/18 18:44:48
    Fred
    Still Dad
  • kitty 2011/05/18 18:25:26
    kitty
    I'd be mad at him, and I'd tell him how I think about the situation, but I wouldn't write him off out of my life. Parents are people too. They make mistakes. We all make mistakes. A good parent is worth forgiving.
  • JoeBtfsplk 2011/05/18 18:22:25
    JoeBtfsplk
    Shrivers have always been Democratic Progressives. They used Arnold as a means to an end.

The Schwarzenegger California Debacle was well planned in advance.
  • bridget 2011/05/18 18:20:55
    bridget
    Im not sure how i would feel about it i would be more on my moms side tho.
  • Rogeire 2011/05/18 18:16:50
    Rogeire
    +1
    Its tough being human.
  • Patrick Moser 2011/05/18 18:00:59
    Patrick Moser
    The children all support there parents. I feel for the children its hard enough when parents split but when it happens on the nation news.... when Governor he had the nerve to put down single-parent mothers who didn’t have a male at home with them because it just isn’t right to have a one-parent family. That isn’t always an option in this day and age. Now Maria is a single mom

GOP the Grand Hypocrisy Party.

So many hypocrites so little time!
  • Bill Ward 2011/05/18 17:48:52
    Bill Ward
    I'm not all that certain that his kids are as supportive of him.I had a hard time supporting my father when I found out what he was.When he died I went to the viewing,but not the burial,I did not visit his grave until my mother passed away 23 years later,then only because she buried next to him.
  • Omnibus Annie 2011/05/18 17:44:10
    Omnibus Annie
    I'm feeling for all sides of this story. I've never been an Arnold fan so I'm trying to keep that out of it. It's too bad for all concerned and I hope they can work things out somehow privately. It's really none of our business and maybe TMZ and the rest can take the hint.
  • Nick Name 2011/05/18 17:39:13
    Nick Name
    +1
    I haven't paid much attention to this. The 'other' mom was some sort of maid that was paid $1200 a week. That implies live-in help. Maybe some nanny duties.

Are Arnold's kids now having to deal with - - "What? Wait a minute. Our old babysitter had our half brother? Ten years ago?"
    That has to be a special kind of hell.
  • Keen Tojones 2011/05/18 17:38:42
    Keen Tojones
    +1
    Their dad paid the bills and stuck around ensuring that they received educations and stability. I'm sure the Schwarzenegger kids have not been beaten down and thrown to the dogs. I'll bet they're good kids.
  • Manuel 2011/05/18 17:26:54
    Manuel
    +2
    I think it's all to personal and none of our business on how these kids feel....
  • rand 2011/05/18 17:20:51
    rand
    +3
    Supporting a person doesn't mean acceptance of all he has done. If that were the case, there would be virtually no relationships.
  • John 2011/05/18 17:06:35
    John
    If my mom was for it and if he was truly sorry and showed his love for us. Of course, this has never happened with my parents and both of my parents passed in 1986.
  • chrystal97 2011/05/18 17:05:34
    chrystal97
    I would depend on the situation. If this was a one time occurrence, there might be room for forgiveness, but if infidelity was the constant, it would be the last straw. Just think their father was messing around with the staff behind your back, how would you feel??
  • FatherLiberty 2011/05/18 16:50:08
    FatherLiberty
    If my dad was Arnold, no, I wouldnt support him. I dont support Nazi sympathizers and globalist control freaks.

Arnold openly supported Kurt Waldheim, Former UN chief and a former Austrian politician who participated in Nazi atrocities during World War II. Schwarzenegger's name remained on Waldheim's campaign posters, even after allegations of Waldheim's war crimes were brought to light. Waldheim was even invited to Arnold's wedding.

His father was a member of the Austrian Nazi Party who volunteered for the infamous SA and became a ranking officer. In the early '90s, Spy Magazine printed his father's Nazi Party membership in their magazine.

After several public claims of racism were made against him that could effect his career and long-term political chances, Schwarzenegger donated substantial sums to the Simon Weisenthal Center in Los Angeles and commissioned an "audit" of his father's nazi past, essentially buying off potential criticism. He never distanced himself from Kurt Waldheim, however -- quite the opposite. He made a statement to friends , saying "My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt."

March 1992 Spy Magazine article mentions a ...

March 1992 Spy Magazine article mentions a story confirmed by "a businessman and longtime friend of Schwarzenegger's" -- that in the '70s Arnold "enjoyed playing and giving away records of Hitler's speeches."

Schwarzenegger reportedly said on-camera during the filming of "Pumping Iron" that he "admired" Hitler. The footage was not used in the final version of the movie.

He has also talked of dreaming of being a dictator - " I didn't think about money. I thought about the fame, about just being the greatest. I was dreaming about being some dictator of a country.."

Two black bodybuilders have come forward claiming that California Schwarzenegger has a history of making racist comments. Schwarzenegger has allegedly said ."If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes."

Arnold was tapped for the Gubernatorial run at the occult-entrenched Bohemian Grove and rubbed elbows with the Rothchilds family home.

The following Schwarzenegger quotes sum up his elitist attitudes that have so enamored globalist onlookers:

"I wanted to be part of the small percentage of people who were leaders, not the large mass of followers. I think it is because I saw leaders use 100 per cent of their potential.... I was always fascinated by people in control of other people."

"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

"People need somebody to watch over them... Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.
  • chief 00 2011/05/18 16:06:49
    chief 00
    He's my father. Of course I would.
  • wtxwoman 2011/05/18 15:54:07
    wtxwoman
    +1
    He's been a good dad to them, so why not? No one is perfect and they probably already know that, so, again, why not?
  • Cat 1017 2011/05/18 15:46:59
    Cat 1017
    +1
    I'd love him, but couldn't stand by him hurting my mom.....
  • Flowers 2011/05/18 15:29:31
    Flowers
    +1
    This is inexcusable, and if I were a grown child in this situation I would most definitely NOT support my father. It's always the children who get hurt the most. Maybe people should think about their actions before being so selfish
  • $$*gat*... Flowers 2011/05/18 15:42:26
    $$*gat*$$ BL39
    +2
    this happens all the time in the real world, grow up
  • Flowers $$*gat*... 2011/05/18 15:44:36
    Flowers
    um... ok. so because everyone is doing it I somehow should be supportive of the actions?
  • $$*gat*... Flowers 2011/05/18 20:06:08
    $$*gat*$$ BL39
    I am just saying it is quite common, do I condone it, NO
  • Flowers $$*gat*... 2011/05/18 21:08:53
    Flowers
    Guess I'm confused as to why you chose me to say grow up to, but whatever
  • $$*gat*... Flowers 2011/05/18 21:12:20
    $$*gat*$$ BL39
    no reason, you were the 1st up that I saw,, lol
  • kitty $$*gat*... 2011/05/18 18:30:27
    kitty
    +1
    I mean really. Since when did kids get this idea that they should be completely exempt from suffering? And that it's OK to completely take for granted all their parents have suffered on their account; and toss it, and them all away over one mistake? Ingrates. All of them. :-)
  • $$*gat*... kitty 2011/05/18 20:05:29
    $$*gat*$$ BL39
    :P most are these days!
  • Nick Name Flowers 2011/05/18 17:42:31
    Nick Name
    +1
    Did his kids just find out that the maid had their half brother ten years ago?
    That has to be shocking and numbing. How do they even talk about that with their Mom?
    Lots of angst and grief there. That has to change all their relationships forever.
  • $$*gat*... Nick Name 2011/05/18 20:06:53
    $$*gat*$$ BL39
    I think this is the norm in Hwoodland
  • Nick Name $$*gat*... 2011/05/19 00:02:42 (edited)
    Nick Name
    +1
    You could well be right. Years ago Robin Williams married his kid's nanny. They said there was not a relationship before the split from his wife.
    I have no idea what the status of that situation is now.
  • $$*gat*... Nick Name 2011/05/19 00:06:11
    $$*gat*$$ BL39
    +1
    it is normal hwood crap, If I was a betting man, I would say he has left the nanny for someone else,,lol
  • MeMe23 Flowers 2011/05/19 23:43:56 (edited)
    MeMe23
    +3
    I look at it this way; if the situation was completely erased what opinion would the children have of their father? Probably, a good one. So to act as if this is the worst thing on the planet in my opinion is a little childish. Yes, selfish, self-centered and morally wrong no question. But just because you love someone and stand by them doesn't mean you agree with their behavior. I

2014/10/23 02:25:09