'Saturday Night Live' legend: 'President is lying to get votes'

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/05/01 08:59:54

DEMOCRAT COMIC SCORCHES OBAMA AGAIN
'Saturday Night Live' legend: 'President is lying to get votes' “Saturday Night Live” comedic legend Jon Lovitz is doubling down on his harsh criticism of Barack Obama’s alleged wealth confiscation and redistribution policies, claiming the president is lying to America
“The President is lying to get votes … it’s obvious and transparent,” Lovitz, a self-proclaimed Democrat who voted for Obama in 2008, said on his Twitter feed Saturday night. The "sleeping giants" are waking up?

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/democrat-comic-scorches...

• Jay Theyme 2012/05/01 09:13:16
    Jay Theyme
    +5
    Lovitz is a liberal-progressive type and a Democrat and he voted for Obama but I give him all the credit in the world for being totally honest on this AND he 100% stuck to his statements, unapologetically.
    GOOD! He told the truth and so good on Lovitz!

• rightagain 2012/05/01 20:58:17 (edited)
    rightagain
    +2
    He's right on with what Archie Bunker said in the Jimmie Carter years almost word for word.************************

archie bunker
  • Patriot Unit 2012/05/01 17:28:23
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    Well, I don't put much stock in what anybody in holier-than-thou wood think or say. Most of it is hogwash anyway. But any person who has a living brain cell, knows that Obama and especially the Left lies and cheats for every vote they get. holier than thou

And from all accounts Obama is one of the Holiest, along with the likes of Reid, Pelosi, Jackson, Sharpton, Jackson-Lee, Rev Wrightous, Holder, and many of the other cronies of Obama's

holier than thou
  • Snowball 2012/05/01 14:22:58
    Snowball
    Love the clip- he's right though
  • Kim 2012/05/01 13:55:06
    Kim
    I hope he has paid all his taxes...Obama doesn't take kindly to criticism....
  • doofieg... Kim 2012/05/01 15:07:01
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    Shoot, then he could get a job as an Odimwit czar , or a cabinet appointee!
  • Kim doofieg... 2012/05/01 19:39:35
    Kim
    +1
    Or even Vice President...lol..
  • Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/01 13:33:06
    Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    God bless Jon Lovitz for speaking the truth in a town that will likely chastize him for doing so. It takes a strong backbone and a clear head to do what he is doing.
  • G.J. the time has come to s... 2012/05/01 13:10:48
    G.J. the time has come to switch
    +2
    in a cleaned up way I agree but I was not stupid enough to vote for Obama a committed Republican every since I saw that liberal free love at Woodstock meant Rape young ladies and give out bad drugs as a rhetorical Question how about you give your stuff to a person less fornicate than you; If socialism takes hold you lose your stuff your money your freedoms your everything at the point socialism takes hold everything belongs to the government. you work the government takes more of your pay check than you and your family gets.Are you selfless enough to let that happen. not I my family comes first God second. HOW ABOUT YOU? If you don't believe me read history German. Russian,Polish,Chinese's. and I could go on are you sure you will be a member of the elates of society If not you are there just to feed that group Socialism /communism has only two classes those who have everything and those who work for the Government to pay the bills. It's not the panacea you might believe.
  • Elleryqueen 2012/05/01 12:08:10
    Elleryqueen
    +2
    Let's hope he isn't the only liberal to wake up to what oblunder is up to.
  • Informed Voter 2012/05/01 10:58:41
    Informed Voter
    +3
    And Jon Lovitz isn't what most people would call a raving conservative.

If Liberal Hollywood is coming to that conclusion, Obama is in serious trouble!
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/05/01 09:20:42
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3
    I surmise Lovitz's career in Hollywood has just took on a death spiral as far as career opportunities go.
  • Jay Theyme 2012/05/01 09:13:16
    Jay Theyme
    +5

2014/11/24 15:21:04