Satan's Behind The 12/21/2012 Ascension Agenda - Will Demons Come To Earth On This Date?

Brian 2012/11/17 12:42:19
The Mayans as well as the Egpytians have calendars that flag the year 2012. This should be very suspect because both of these cultures were pagan. They were receiving their information from the fallen angels whom they worshiped.

The 2012 movement believes that mankind will enter into a transitional period starting December 21, 2012. This change will be on a global collective scale. At this time the earth will be going through many changes. Many 2012 theorists claim that aliens will come to help us in this time of need. They also claim that we will be entering a period of transcendence or ascension. They believe that we will be raising our level of consciousness and that we will evolve into Christs.

I find it interesting that Revelation 12:12 (12/21/12, December! 21 2012!) states that Satan will fall to earth.

“Christ promise” is to become like Christ. Jesus’ real “promise” or message was about humanity being grafted into the tree of life through the blood of Jesus (Luke 22:20, Matthew 26:28). Satan, just as he did in the Garden of Eden, is one again tempting humanity with Godlike powers and Illumination (the tree of knowledge). After Satan’s revolt, and the devastation and chaos that has resulted, God cannot allow anymore people in heaven who want to be Gods. The risk of rebellion is too high.

What was Satan’s crime? Satan’s crime was wanting to be like God.

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (Isaiah 14:14)

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14)

Satan will try the same strategy that he used on Eve in the garden. He will twist God’s word and tempt humanity with the idea that Jesus’ purpose was about helping people become Gods.

God will effectively be letting Satan separate the wheat from the chaff for him (Matthew 13:24-50). God can not risk another rebellion in heaven. Therefore all of the people with massive egos and power issues whom would pose a risk of rebellion if if they were to be allowed into heaven will be weeded out.

This is how Satan tempted eve in the garden. “Ye shall be like god.” The New Age movement promotes the same Satanic propaganda that Satanists like Aleister Crowley and Michael Aquino promote.

Aleister Crowley – “Every man and every woman is a star.” (Book of the Law)

This belief that we are all Gods is the core belief amongst Satanists. Michael Aquino, whom is the the head of the Temple of Set which is an organization that split from the Church of Satan, went on Oprah and made the following declaration.

Michael Aquino – “We are not servants of some God…we are our own gods!”

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. (Matthew 7:13-14)
Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!” (Revelation 12:12)

• Michael Griffin 2012/12/20 08:52:01
    Michael Griffin
    +7
    Brian is missing something. We are not Gods but the Son of God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." - Matthew 5:9

"Because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God."- Romans 8:14

You cannot deny that in its essence christianity is a true religion. But it is not a new religion either, infact it's just the most prominent evolved teaching of the one God. In hinduism it's Brahman, Judaism: Yahweh/El, Buddhism: Atman/Self. Each teaching describes an evil force which has to be overcome on the individual level to be true to who you are. The thing is that with hinduism is that people worship idols and icons. However all of christianity uses some symbols of christ in their temples as a reminder of the spiritual form. The bible was written and revised at the council of nicaea and has many references to other teachings. Yeshua the Messiah is my teacher, and my closest friend. Yet that doesn't mean I will tell people who worship Brahman/Allah/Atman/Yahweh that they are deceived. I serve the Most High, beyond duality, good, evil; the effortless good without seeking reward. It is pure and it awakens you when your heart is pure. No i'm not religious, nor enlightened, i'm just awake Brian.
  • terryjautry 2012/12/13 18:11:03
    terryjautry
    +1
    I think aliens are demons too, just in disguise because of how they lie to people so much and deceiving them with their words. All part of the end times deceptions.
  • Brian terryja... 2012/12/14 01:42:50 (edited)
    Brian
    +1
    What is a alien? Some one or thing not born of this world, right.
    The fallen angels were not born of this world and that makes them aliens.
    And yes they are demons big time!
  • terryja... Brian 2012/12/14 03:49:32
    terryjautry
    +1
    yep, that's right. Deceptive little beings too from what I keep hearing.
  • terryjautry 2012/12/13 18:09:03
    terryjautry
    +1
    The fall that Satan experienced from Heaven already happened. I think you can find it in Ezekial and Isiah referring to this cuz one of those two books tells you that he was in the garden of eden I do believe and the other one gives similar stuff, and Jesus said He saw Satan fall from Heaven like lightning. I think pretty much now, is that the whole 2012 scare with this stuff is just end times deceptions. Aliens have already been showing people all this stuff like with channeling and ascension with their minds, but only to willing subjects. It's about to get crazy though. Just be prepared and hang on to God, cuz some crazy stuff is about to go down that's for sure.
  • Brian terryja... 2012/12/14 01:45:25 (edited)
    Brian
    +1
    Amen brother and all the Blessings to you and yours!
    I totally agree with you and the one they have been showing are the upper elites that are running the whole show today! nwo scumbags nwo scumbags nwo scumbags nwo scumbags nwo scumbags
  • terryja... Brian 2012/12/14 03:51:12
    terryjautry
    +1
    Yea there is some weird stuff going on around here and it smells fishy if you know what I mean. I think this will all just lead up to the new world order and anti christ, all the stuff that's going on right now.
  • Brian terryja... 2012/12/14 12:04:36
    Brian
    +1
    You got it brother and I can not see how most people don't see it for what it is..........
  • terryja... Brian 2012/12/14 22:31:33
    terryjautry
    +1
    It's coming. Just look at what's going on. All those world leaders being killed. Like Ghadaffi, and Bin Laden, and Saddam and the one for South Korea I believe. All of them gone. And look at how all the countries are in debt. the us is not the only country in major debt. I've talked to other people from other countries and there's is in major debt too. Obama is going to raise taxes next year, on top of that, there will be some kind of new national ID law coming out I heard. It's going to lead up to the whole Mark of the beast and Anti Christ. The more debt we go into, the more it's going to cost us in the end. And let's not forget about the patriot act they came up with, and these privacy act laws and freedom of information act, etc. I heard that they will be building some underground facility to where it makes tracking us easier. Brace yourself for the end
  • Brian terryja... 2012/12/15 09:49:31
    Brian
    Yes many dark days are a head for us all!
  • User Deactivated 2012/12/07 13:09:12
    User Deactivated
    +1
    Dec 21, 2012 is just another day like any other. There is nothing mystical about it.

If anything, the widespread attention given doomsday lately is conditioning us to accept a massive population reduction, as proposed by the UN.
  • Brian User De... 2012/12/07 13:14:10
    Brian
    +1
    That is what the Georgia Guidstones say.
  • VampFreak13 2012/12/03 23:35:11
    VampFreak13
    +2
    More likely superstition is behind it... :)
  • kurtanderson1 2012/12/03 18:26:46
    kurtanderson1
    They're here.
  • Xxforever yoursXx 2012/12/03 16:20:55
    Xxforever yoursXx
    letts hope i wanna go home
  • BobbyOu... Xxforev... 2012/12/04 15:49:51
    BobbyOuroboros
    You are home
  • Xxforev... BobbyOu... 2012/12/04 18:29:49
    Xxforever yoursXx
    not really
  • BobbyOu... Xxforev... 2012/12/04 18:32:42
    BobbyOuroboros
    Oh yes you are. Sorry kid but after you die you don't get to fly into space to be with Zombie Jesus
  • Xxforev... BobbyOu... 2012/12/04 18:41:55
    Xxforever yoursXx
    no but hell is were i belong
  • BobbyOu... Xxforev... 2012/12/04 18:45:45
  • Xxforev... BobbyOu... 2012/12/04 18:46:41
    Xxforever yoursXx
    excuse me im aloud and opinion if u dont like dont anwser
  • BobbyOu... Xxforev... 2012/12/04 18:59:35
  • Xxforev... BobbyOu... 2012/12/04 19:03:35
    Xxforever yoursXx
    well i am everyone is age dosnt matter
  • Kookieless The Sexy Nihilis... 2012/12/03 11:10:52
  • BobbyOu... Kookiel... 2012/12/04 18:56:57
    BobbyOuroboros
    +1
    My hero..or at least one of them.

hero

“The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind” - Marquis de Sade
  • Greg Saunders 2012/12/03 08:00:00
    Greg Saunders
    The Bible says in the end times the whole world will be deceived, which religions make up the vast majority?
  • BobbyOu... Greg Sa... 2012/12/04 20:59:55
    BobbyOuroboros
    Christianity
  • Alexander T Steward 2012/12/03 07:49:24
  • Tennessee3501 2012/12/03 04:37:16
    Tennessee3501
    +2
    The demons are already here. They are called the President, the Senate and the House of Representatives. Besides, the rumor is that somebody on SodaHead will be throwing a birthday party for Jesus on December 25. He would never let demons spoil His birthday party. "Get thee behind me Satan!"
  • marty 2012/12/03 04:32:21
    marty
    +1
    Well, there's a difference in wanting to "be like God" and wanting to "be like God...in power/dominion."
    And how did you arrive at Rev 12:12 = December 21, 2012? I can see 12/12, but where does the 21 fit in?
  • happyman 2012/12/03 04:26:25
    happyman
    Sounds like the GOP---gaudy old people must have been waiting a long time to finally come home to the earth. "We are are own Gods".....
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/12/03 04:21:42
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    They are already here we call them Obama supporters, paulpukes, and weedbaggers
  • Kookiel... Ballade... 2012/12/03 11:10:13
  • Patent1 2012/12/03 03:56:58
  • geegee 2012/12/03 03:55:13
    geegee
    +2
    Brian, I really enjoyed reading this today. I think it is very exciting. I already know most of this.. but your essay brought back a great deal of good info to me. Thank you !
  • Brian geegee 2012/12/03 12:24:41
    Brian
    Your welcome.
    Blessings to you and yours! :)
  • Zippcodey 2012/11/30 06:17:28
    Zippcodey
    +1
    Satan was kicked out of heaven to this earth when the Messiah went back. Satan has been here ever since. When Yahweh returns, Yahweh will come back in spacecraft. Satan is already here with spacecraft and I believe are the ones that are being seen today. The closer it comes for Yahweh's return the more these spacecraft are being seen.
    Satan and his angels with spacecraft will fight Yahweh at His coming along with the armies from every nation on this earth. Satan will reveal himself first, then Yahweh when He returns the earth will think we are being attacked by aliens, which will be a deceitful lie.
  • Wanderer 2012/11/27 01:31:11
    Wanderer
    +3
    They're here already and always have been...
  • HOMBRE 2012/11/27 00:50:20
    HOMBRE
    +4
    Obama blazed the trail
    +2
    No they are already here.

2014/09/22 22:23:25