Sarah Palin's Demon Haunted Churches. Have you seen this? What do you think of her radical beliefs?

meowomon 2008/09/08 06:35:45
This is rather disturbing, Sarah Palin's religious beliefs are too far out.
This is fine. Her religious beliefs shouldn't matter.
Leave her alone! She speaks the truth!

• Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2008/09/08 16:45:26
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +8
    For one thing, the video was a hodge-podge, so jumbled it was hard to make sense of it.

Where was the part about demons haunting the church? That was the first assertion in the Question.

Have you ever been to an Assembly of God (Pentecostal) church? I have. This is not abnormal, more of a revival type situation in some of the images. The ones I knew in school were the solid type of people.

The Charismatic movement, including speaking in tongues, is fairly new among evangelical churches, about 1950, but it is quite common. I myself have a different view of it than they do, but I certainly do not see it as an impediment to public office.

These people are not crazy. They are having a real experience.

I think it's the ones who are always crying for tolerance who have the hardest time being tolerant.

• MOM heart..... 2008/09/08 15:43:25
  • Roxie MOM 2008/09/09 01:03:12
  • Jincks0... david 2008/09/08 14:33:28
    Jincks013  the Liberal Veteran
    +1
    Would you neo cons please make up your collective mini minds? Is Obama from a racist church or is he a muslim? So far you mental minorities seem to be unable to decide so you interchange them at random.

Well here is a thought for you: ask him!!
    Why are you afraid to?
  • david Jincks0... 2008/09/08 14:42:35
  • Jincks0... david 2008/09/08 17:12:58
    Jincks013  the Liberal Veteran
    So he's a christian racist and a muslim terrorist.. not too good at solidifying a position are you? especially when they are diametrically opposed.
    No wonder no one takes you lot seriously.
  • heart..... Jincks0... 2008/09/08 15:39:38
    heart... Restore The Republic
    +1
    Ask him? And expect truth? Face it... the man is a master liar and con man. HE needs to be honest but THAT will never happen!
  • Jincks0... heart..... 2008/09/08 17:13:33
    Jincks013  the Liberal Veteran
    Sort of like asking McLame or Appalling anything isn't it?
  • heart..... Jincks0... 2008/09/08 17:36:50
    heart... Restore The Republic
    roflol... In yours fantasies sweetie... only there is Obama a fraction of the honest MAN that John McCain is.
  • Jincks0... heart..... 2008/09/08 18:03:12
    Jincks013  the Liberal Veteran
    you do see the oxymoron involved in honest politician right? McLame isn't exactly Mr. Clean now (think Keating five)
  • heart..... Jincks0... 2008/09/09 04:37:13
    heart... Restore The Republic
    Keating 5... now there's a loooong stretch for ya! That's the best you've got? No traitor to his country, no 6 yr philanderer, no .... hmmm surely there is some other witch hunt you can pull out of that official OFB magic hat!!!

yr philanderer hmmm witch hunt pull official ofb magic hat
  • Jincks0... heart..... 2008/09/09 11:01:40
    Jincks013  the Liberal Veteran
    That is merely the tip of the iceberg but it is his most infamous stunt so far but his financing was called into question in 2004. His affair with a lobbyist in 2008 doesn't exactly make him Mr. Honesty either.

John McCain loves to play craps (dice), at the $15 dollar minimum-bet tables if not higher. This has been confirmed by his top campaign aides over the years (Mark Salter and John Weaver). His longtime friend Wes Gullet says they would play in Vegas for 14 hours at a time, (10am to midnight), and that McCain is superstitious, blowing on the dice and such. It's not hard to see his love of gambling in his political choices, such as Sarah Palin for VP. All very exciting when he's gambling his own money or his campaign; but if it's America's security at stake, his gambling might be a bit less charming.

In 1995, McCain sent birthday regards, and regrets for not attending, to Joseph "Joe Bananas" Bonano, the head of the New York Bonano crime family, who had retired to Arizona. Another politician to send regrets was Governor Fife Symington, who has since been kicked out of office and convicted of 7 felonies relating to fraud and extortion.

Want more?
    I will be happy to provide others proof of McLame's dishonesty.
    Mr. Clean he isn ot.
  • heart..... Jincks0... 2008/09/10 01:23:40
    heart... Restore The Republic
    OMG HORROR!!!!! McCain likes to play at the craps table!!!!! HOW DARE HE! OMG OMG OMG

How will we ever recover from that horrendous flaw??? Damn it! I can only support Blackjack players. Damn damn! Whatever will I do. Woe is me.

roflol!!!

horrendous flaw damn support blackjack players damn damn woe roflol
  • Jincks0... heart..... 2008/09/10 04:06:46
    Jincks013  the Liberal Veteran
    Truth hurts doesn't it. You really need to work on your propaganda, lies are better when there is a grain of truth but since it is easy to prove McLame is just another corrupt freak I wouldn't persue that avenue if I were you but its your time to waste so have a day doing it.
  • heart..... Jincks0... 2008/09/11 00:08:36
    heart... Restore The Republic
    lol Still laughing over the ignorant 'crap' you threw out there. I'll get back with you, Skippy, when it's not funny any more! lmao
  • Jincks0... heart..... 2008/09/11 10:56:11
    Jincks013  the Liberal Veteran
    Have a day. I'm the last person who will tell you that you can't be a moron in public. I proved your lies were merely lies and propaganda but cling to whatever idiocy makes your daily life bearable.

McLame isn't honest at all.
    Its been shown and proven.
    Just because you don't like the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist. cling idiocy daily life bearable mclame honest proven evidence exist
  • heart..... david 2008/09/08 15:29:42 (edited)
    heart... Restore The Republic
    +1
    And now he slips and refers to 'my muslim faith'? Either way... he's either a liar and really Muslim (no problem there, just be honest about it) or he's an adherent to Black Liberation Theology. Jeremiah Wright makes the kids in the church video look like KinderKids.
  • david heart..... 2008/09/08 15:34:19
    david
    +1
    thats okay he is allowed to make gaffs only when it comes to mccain can you put him down or relive it a hundred times over i have noticed when you put mccain/palin down you are the greatest when you say something about obama/biden your a racist
  • MOM 2008/09/08 12:15:39
  • GOD 2008/09/08 08:54:00
    GOD
    +2
    what a bunch of nuts and I live in Tennessee where the term jesus nut is very common only thing missing were snakes LOL all I can say is SHE'S A WITCH BURN HER LOL
  • Dave Sa... GOD 2008/09/08 16:51:32
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    Back to the old days in Tennessee, burning witches?
  • Roxie Dave Sa... 2008/09/09 01:00:10
    Roxie
    Witches???????????
    Ya that's it she is a witch!
  • GOD Dave Sa... 2008/09/09 13:02:02
    GOD
    what can I say I like a good BBQ lol really if you think about it burning her is more like a christmas thing chest NUTS roasting on a open fire lol
  • highdesertgemini 2008/09/08 07:15:25
    highdesertgemini
    +3
    Troubling... I want to think her religion does not matter, but apparently I cannot say that with determination right now!
  • meowomon 2008/09/08 07:11:29 (edited)
    meowomon
    +3
    I grew up in a pentecostal church. They are rooting for Armageddon because Jesus will return. They have all kinds of signs and stuff that indicate Jesus' return and one of them is to restore the Temple in Jerusalem. She would put Israel ahead of American interests for her God.

Fundamental truths: http://www.ag.org/top/Beliefs...

Scary Stuff: http://www.economicpolicyjour...

The McCain campaign has said Gov. Palin was baptized as an infant in the Catholic Church. At some point she converted to fundamentalist Christian beliefs and as a junior high schooler, Palin was baptized at a Pentecostal church, the Wasilla Assembly of God. She worshiped for more than two decades there. According to WSJ, the congregants speak in tongues and are part of a faith that believes humanity is in its "end times" -- the days preceding a world-ending cataclysm bringing Christian redemption and the second coming of Jesus.
  • Change Happens 2008/09/08 07:07:08
    Change Happens
    +4
    AS LONG AS she doesn't drag them into the office and try to legislate them.
  • Roxie 2008/09/08 07:05:33
    Roxie
    +1
    She Sucks!
    Now we gotta disturbing sarah palins religious beliefs sucks gotta go build us a bunker!
  • Gramma Lil 2008/09/08 07:05:14
    Gramma Lil
    +5
    This woman has too much bad luggage for my taste. Send her back to Alaska...vote Obama in 2008!
  • ...... 2008/09/08 07:04:38
    ......
    +5
    These people are on something!!! It's super dramatic and over the top. It's disturbing yet hilarious. In all fairness Obama's Church is (putting it nicely) pretty out there too. I love how pastors of these mega churches are all super rich.
  • freedomforever 2008/09/08 07:02:17
    freedomforever
    +5
    Religious intolerance should not be tolerated, about any candidate,
  • Roxie freedom... 2008/09/08 07:08:03
    Roxie
    +2
    Oh Yes they should............... go ask all those people in the middle east who were drawn into a religous war not of their making!
  • meowomon Roxie 2008/09/08 07:12:48 (edited)
    meowomon
    +3
    Some beliefs are too far out there and Palin's are way too radical for me.
  • heart..... meowomon 2008/09/08 15:42:25 (edited)
    heart... Restore The Republic
    But Obama's 20 years immersed in Black Liberation Theology and Jeremiah Wright's hate is fine with you? Wow... talk about hypocrisy and blind adulation! Bizarre!
  • Roxie heart..... 2008/09/09 00:57:26
    Roxie
    Silly! silly
  • GOD freedom... 2008/09/08 08:56:16
    GOD
    +2
    you can't really think that do you ?
  • Mollybdamned American Atheist 2008/09/08 06:53:45
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    +4
    When she is too stupid not to mix her religion in government we don't need her. And apparently she is that dumb.
  • Jincks0... Mollybd... 2008/09/08 14:26:06
    Jincks013  the Liberal Veteran
    +1
    To quote "the last time we mixed religion and polititics people were burned at the stake" so lets not do that again Appalling .. m'kay? You aren't the only hockey mom out there who can handle a gun.
  • tracie 'American patriot" 2008/09/08 06:52:25
    tracie 'American patriot"
    +4
    Ru full of shit or what, i did not see her in with the other people in the video. Give me a brake and worship your muslim terriost obama. Blasting white people in his church for 20 years. and they have proof.
  • Mollybd... tracie ... 2008/09/08 06:54:29
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    +3
    news flash news flash news flash: Obama is not a muslim. source please.
  • tracie ... Mollybd... 2008/09/08 06:55:44
    tracie 'American patriot"
    +4
    He said it himself on abc. read the other blogs. please>
  • Mollybd... tracie ... 2008/09/08 06:57:14
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    +3
    First it is a crazy christian pasture rev. wright now it's muslim. If you know where and when on ABC I will look it up.

2014/11/23 01:15:29