Sarah Palin: Wolf Killer... Is this woman insane?

Mr. T 2008/09/10 19:53:46
Sarah Palin: Wolf Killer belongs in an insane asylum.
Palin isn't crazy, she's just very pationate about her beliefs.
Palin is awesome, we need more people like her!
Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
As the republican governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin has taken the bait as most brutal animal killer by Alaskan Wildlife activists. in 2003, Palin signed a bill telling people of Alaska to hunt down wild wolves from airplanes, and shoot them. What makes it worse is that Palin doesn't just believe Alaskan citizens should be ABLE to hunt down wolves, but they SHOULD, and are encouraged to do so. Palin wants her citizens to shoot down wolves so badly, she put a bounty out on their left foreleg!

The reasoning behind Palins madness, supposedly, is that Palin is worried about Alaskan hunters, who must compete with the wolves when it comes to hunting other game, such as Moose. Alaska is home to many hunters who rely on the occasional moose to make ends meet.

• Rover 2008/09/11 15:40:20
    Rover
    +27
    Deer = food. Wolves = less deer for food. YOU try living on granola through the winter.

• SaveOurWolves 2012/03/18 17:26:35 (edited)
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    SaveOurWolves
    A serial killer.

'' we need more people like her'' what the heck are you talking about?! Many species of wolves are becoming endangered. since 2003, more than 900 wolves have been killed for what? Why? Sport. Money. Wolves hunt for survival, not for sport, why do we? God didn't put these animals on Earth for you to kill them! In the bible it says to share the land with the animals. ( Sorry If your not Christian or don't read the bible, please don't argue about that) Wolves don't come into our homes, kill our Mother, our family. But People Do. " We have to save the Moose" Some people say. So they go off, kill the Wolves, then kill Moose. What hypocrites. H.O.W.L, help our wolves live. Make A Difference, and let the next generation and the next, see these beautiful creatures.
  • tula SaveOur... 2014/05/17 15:27:25
    tula
    +1
    I completely agree with you wolves are mention to be WILD! They do not need to be hunted so they killed a few mouse. It's just part of the food chain. They only attack people when cornered or scared. The deserve to LIVE!
  • Jojo 2011/01/09 16:20:15
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    Jojo
    i really don't know how poeple could be so cold hearted and cruel to these amazing creatures.
  • KimBrandt 2010/06/19 14:09:09
    KimBrandt
    +4
    sarah palin just wants her cash
  • Azureflamekite666 2010/04/14 20:54:55
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    Azureflamekite666
    +7
    ...The most wreched woman on this planet and should be given the death penility for crueility to animals especially since Obama took off the wolf protection laws!!!! I am a strong wolf lover and seeing how sick and twisted people are towards them makes me want to barf and find people like her address's so I can do to them what they do to others. However, I keep my sanity and follow the saying 'what goes around comes around' and those who do things like this will get what's coming to them in the long run...
  • Bev Azurefl... 2010/09/28 23:08:51
    Bev
    +2
    I agree she is a cruel, wretched woman...and you can be assured that karma will get her one day. I just hope it's soon.
  • Wolf-Lover223 2010/04/03 23:12:33
    Wolf-Lover223
    +6
    Up yours, wolf haters! Go burn in hell. One of my closest friends breeds wolves and releases them up in Alaska to help the population. Three of her last four releases were killed within a month. I don’t give a damn if she has a personal grudge. Wolves are a vital part of any ecosystem they inhabit, keeping the herd humans cannot get to from over-populating, and packs that live close to cities do a fabulous job of keeping the more violent loners wolves away.
  • Koaa Wolf-Lo... 2010/06/19 19:07:43
    Koaa
    if that is your thinking why did you anwser that palin is awsome? it does not make any sences (excuse my poor spelling)
  • Wolf-Lo... 2011/11/24 04:28:18
    +2
    Too bad Sara did not get all four of them!! Tell your friend to breed some more . . . the more the merrier for us to hunt down and kill!
  • SaveOur... 2012/03/18 17:30:20
    SaveOurWolves
    +1
    And why to hunt down and kill is our question? Make wolves extinct? Bravo! you do (don't) set a wonderful example! I'm 11, but what does that matter? I still want to make a change.
  • Netchayev 2012/04/25 23:11:10
    Netchayev
    +3
    Hehe yea and once all the wolves there have become extinct what will control the deer population huh? they be all in your yard and on the roads causing accidents mabye you should think before you talk smarts
  • Retjenkov 2010/03/21 00:32:12 (edited)
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    Retjenkov
    +6
    Hail to all wolves in the world save many wolf if you all can. This is report from Norway SS Viking the best 5th SS Panzer Division general Herbert Otto Gille from Scandinavian news
  • Retjenkov Retjenkov 2010/03/21 20:07:15
    Retjenkov
    +3
    and me and frends from russian federation of infant we are comming to alaska and have a little warfare and make us to stopp killing animals specal WOLF
  • Brenda Fowler 2010/02/19 20:12:23
    Brenda Fowler
    +5
    Sarah Palin is a low IQ slime that needs to go away. I have more respect for wolves than her. Shame on you animal killer. How did it feel when you killed the pups......Did you like it?????
  • Zarago 2010/02/04 20:56:55
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    Zarago
    +5
    There are much worse things than Wolves. Wolves represent the good parts of the human being. They are magnificent creatures and should be taken care of. Not shot. Sarah palin, get a life.

Zarago.
  • zach 2009/12/06 21:12:51
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    zach
    +1
    This is two steps below a massacre. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with hunting when you actually USE every part of the animal, It's basic instinct. Those deer that they're killing wolves over, their meat is being used, their fur is being sold. Why is she letting wolf killing(Not to be confused with hunting) to go on? For more deer population? THATS IT? Are any of those wolf carcasses being used, or just shown for prize money and then thrown away?
    I'm gunna go ahead and just take a wild friggn' guess and say the second one.

The balance of nature is not for her to decide.
  • bob 2009/11/16 06:08:32
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    bob
    +1
    i am going to her book signing dressed as a bloody dead wolf.
  • Brenda ... bob 2010/02/19 20:14:41
    Brenda Fowler
    +2
    I wish I could do the same.... I don't think she is coming to Spokane, Washington.
  • SilverWolf 2009/11/07 05:50:10
    SilverWolf
    +1
    She is evil! Who would harm these beatiful creatures? God's creatures?
  • SaveOur... SilverWolf 2012/03/18 17:32:43
    SaveOurWolves
    +2
    Amen to you! So why did you put her under awesome?
  • DarlingClarissa 2009/08/17 05:57:48
    DarlingClarissa
    I don't like too many wild animals.
  • Brittney 2009/08/12 21:23:45 (edited)
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    Brittney
    +3
    is a cunt.

I'd like to kill her....
    then have wolves eat her remains...

(: yep

cunt kill wolves eat remains yep
    cunt kill wolves eat remains yep

Wolves are NOT game animals.
    they should NOT be hunted/killed

not for fur
    not for food
    -there is no reason to kill one-

In my opinion... if you kill one... you are mentally fucked up
  • Brenda ... Brittney 2010/02/19 20:16:24
    Brenda Fowler
    +2
    Yes.....she likes to kill the pups also. Maybe we need to have a bounty on useless humans who don't respect life and the balance of nature. Humans are overpopulating the world. Why not get rid of the bad ones.
  • Bev Brenda ... 2010/09/28 22:52:47
    Bev
    +4
    A wolf would never kill her but I hope she gets slaughtered by a grizzly or something.
  • Bev Brittney 2010/09/28 22:51:23
    Bev
    +2
    Oh how I agree with you!!!!!!!!
  • Urahara95 Brittney 2011/01/09 20:36:20
    Urahara95
    +3
    Well,and I'm not defending wolf slaughter, what if it's a situation of 'kill or be killed' and you have to kill one or more wolves to save your own or someone else's life when they have u cornered and are an immediate threat?
  • Brittan... Urahara95 2011/08/06 07:53:45
    Brittanie Schneider
    +3
    Wolves don't attack humans. Scientific fact. Wolves kill sickly caribou while hunters kill healthy fat caribou. There's no competition here. Therefore, there's no reason to slaughter wolves.
  • Koaa 2009/07/31 21:35:20
    Sarah Palin the Wolf Killer is...
    Koaa
    +1
    DONT HARM MY WOLVES!
  • Retjenkov Koaa 2010/03/21 20:41:47
    Retjenkov
    +3
    dont kill wolf mis sara palin
  • Michael 2009/07/31 19:12:33
    Michael
    "We eat, therefore we hunt."

You liberal sissies living in big cities probably believe that hamburgers grow on trees.

You are just a bunch of girly men and manly women.
  • Country... Michael 2009/07/31 20:24:33
    Countrygirl
    +3
    i like the way you think!! all the city people think that wolfs hunting is wrong, but humans do the same thing!!!!!!!!!!
  • Country... Michael 2009/07/31 20:27:51
    Countrygirl
    +4
    i like the way you think!! humans do the same thang and its just not fair for the wolfs to get all the blame when we do th same things!!!
  • Michael Country... 2009/07/31 20:34:16
    Michael
    +1
    Obama administration is funding research to convert WOLVES into VEGETARIANS. They fund a lot of stupid researches. Why not? It is taxpayers money after all.
  • Country... Michael 2009/07/31 20:44:21 (edited)
    Countrygirl
    +5
    that is like telling a vegitarian to eat meat!!!!!!!!! its just stupid!! why not leave the wolfs alone!!!!!
  • OperaGhost Michael 2009/08/11 22:23:08
    OperaGhost
    +1
    Yes, and so do wolves.

Wolves eat too, and they only eat what they need to. People are killing much more wolves than they need to, and you people are being lied to.

And don't ever stereotype. Although I live in a very remote area in Illinois, I know some Chicagoans. Some are smarter than you probably are... knowing more about world issues and such. SOME! Don't stereotype... because I could say you area hillbilly for living in the country. But not all of us are.
    ~~
    O.G
  • Michael OperaGhost 2009/08/12 01:59:26
    Michael
    +1
    Yes, I am a hillbilly definitely.

I have Master degree in Computer Science and Applied Math, I work for Wall street, live in NYC, and make $200,000+.
  • OperaGhost Michael 2009/08/12 03:33:54
    OperaGhost
    i never said you were a hillbilly. I said that it wouldn't be fair of me to say that you were because I assumed you lived in the country.

Ha ha, people hate you right now... Wall Street is right below the IRS.
    ~~
    O.G
  • Michael OperaGhost 2009/08/12 14:22:29
    Michael
    Oh, well... Job is job. I love my job, even if I don't like my industry.
  • OperaGhost Michael 2009/08/17 05:55:20
    OperaGhost
    Good for you... one respect point for that one.
  • Darling... Michael 2009/08/17 05:56:48
    DarlingClarissa
    Me likes you!!

2014/08/01 10:01:24