Sarah Palin or Obama 2012?

BIGK27 2009/11/20 23:35:12
Sarah Palin
Obama
Who would you vote for?

• Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~ 2009/11/21 02:12:02
    Obama
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +23
    This is a joke question, right? Of course I'll vote for Obama.

obama joke ill vote obama

The former Mayor of Mooseville won't get my vote for anything other than Political Oddity of Decade.

• *Danno*... Saint P... 2009/11/23 17:51:25
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +2
    OIC. So that makes YOU a genius, eh?

Leave it to a liberal to demand cradle to grave care from big government, and to steal the achievements of their parents then call them their own.
  • ~1seahawksfan~ 2009/11/22 17:12:23
    Sarah Palin
    ~1seahawksfan~
    +3
    Between those two...no question!
    I would like to see a more experienced candidate on the Republican ticket than Palin but at least she loves America!!
  • Jeff~0109 2009/11/22 12:51:52
    Sarah Palin
    Jeff~0109
    +5
    She's a 'true' Conservative with executive experience.

BE CONSERVATIVE OR BE GONE!
  • MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2009/11/22 07:54:09
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    Neither one
  • Edie 2009/11/22 07:38:40
    Sarah Palin
    Edie
    +6
    Sarah palin is certainly more equipped to run our country. I know she would at least learn how and when to return a salute. It will not take five minutes for that decision since Obama has screwed the country so bad. At least Sarah Palin and her family do love this country and always have not just when it doing something for them.
  • Gregaj7 2009/11/22 07:33:39
    +1
    Thanks for the extra options on this. On trying to come up with a candidate that the creditors and I would agree, I'm not finding one.
  • ~1seaha... Gregaj7 2009/11/22 17:14:07
    ~1seahawksfan~
    +1
    Add one in.
    Who do you like?
    I am not sure since I think Ron Paul is getting up there but I am anxious to see who comes out of the woodwork this time!!
  • Gregaj7 ~1seaha... 2009/11/23 06:15:50
    +1
    Thanks for the offer, but, as stated, I've no one in mind. Based on CIC:
    http://www.sodahead.com/busin...
    I don't know of anyone that I would want in POTUS. I'm even thinking that Ron Paul was an unintentionally allowed tail-chasing ruse, so that the true 'Constitutionalists/conservat... would waste their time on someone that didn't have a chance. I do think, though, that the political machine running things was more exposed than it ever wanted to be with Paul's campaign, including the massive computer vote-fraud. Thanks for your time.
  • ~1seaha... Gregaj7 2009/11/23 17:37:16
    ~1seahawksfan~
    +1
    LOL
    I wasn't trying to sell you on it.
    Just curious. I know often others respond to argue. I was just curious :)
    I am going to spend more time on that blog later. Have to go to work soon :(
  • Gregaj7 ~1seaha... 2009/11/23 18:38:17
    +1
    As stated on there, if you've never come across that kind of info before, it'll be the paradigm shift of your life.
  • Abort A Liberal, Save A Life. 2009/11/22 07:04:43
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +2
    Mitt Romney... did I already answer this poll? I'm having another deja vu.
  • FindingHeartInThisCrazy World 2009/11/22 04:21:47
    Obama
    FindingHeartInThisCrazy World
    +1
    no contest
  • Brat 2009/11/22 03:47:49
    Sarah Palin
    Brat
    +2
    Abso-friggin-lutely!
  • ~Go Away~ 2009/11/22 02:10:50
    Sarah Palin
    ~Go Away~
    +2
    I cant really say but my parents love Palin.
  • phoenix.ovid 2009/11/22 01:59:09
    phoenix.ovid
    +1
    I wonder if Palin will use the same debate strategy that paid off so well for her in 08'?
    Sarah's a cunt
  • Beccy 2009/11/22 01:20:44
    I hope the democrates will run someone good against Berry
  • Angel 2009/11/22 00:39:11
    Sarah Palin
    Angel
  • *Danno*... Angel 2009/11/22 04:59:15
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +2
    A Big time You Betcha STALK to you. ;o)
  • Angel *Danno*... 2009/11/22 05:08:48
    Angel
    +1
    lol.....thank ya....lol
  • debbi58 2009/11/22 00:38:15
    Sarah Palin
    debbi58
    +3
    Without a doubt.
  • BenTwig 2009/11/22 00:22:58 (edited)
    Obama
    BenTwig
    +2
    Given the only two choices I would have to side with that side of my brain that involves cognitive thought and vote for Obama. While I do not agree with all that he does the choice between him and Betty Boop....it really is a no-brainer but most of those people would vote for her, so who knows how far down the crap-hole the idiots of this nation will take this country!!~
  • *Danno*... BenTwig 2009/11/22 05:02:21
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +3
    PLEASE! What EXACTLY has 0bama accomplished, aside from the TRILLIONS of Dollars wasted, leaving the troops in Afganistan high and dry, the increasing unemployment, stagnant economy, keeping the TOXIC Assetts alive, and bowing.
  • BenTwig *Danno*... 2009/11/22 16:53:01
    BenTwig
    +1
    Given that I stated nothing in my original statement about President Obama accomplishing ANYTHING, I do apologize that I forgot to add the "not" in agreeing with all that he does. I find his administration, as with every single administration since and including Reagan as corrupt and corporate owned as any other. That being said there is no way on God's green earth you will ever convince me that voting for Sarah Palin is "the right" choice for my country.
  • *Danno*... BenTwig 2009/11/22 18:30:42
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +2
    I could give you TRILLIONS of reasons explaining why Sarah will be a better POTUS, but in an attempt to remain relevant I'll share a TINY part of a speech Sarah gave about one month ago ...

FTA: While we might be in the wilderness, conservatives need to defend the free market system and explain what really caused last year’s collapse. According to one version of the story, America’s economic woes were caused by a lack of government intervention and regulation and therefore the only way to fix the problem, because, of course, every problem can be fixed by a politician, is for more bureaucracy to impose itself further, deeper, forcing itself deeper into the private sector.

I think that’s simply wrong. We got into this mess because of government interference in the first place. The mortgage crisis that led to the collapse of the financial market, it was rooted in a good-natured, but wrongheaded, desire to increase home ownership among those who couldn’t yet afford to own a home. In so many cases, politicians on the right and the left, they wanted to take credit for an increase in home ownership among those with lower incomes. But the rules of the marketplace are not adaptable to the mere whims of politicians.
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire...

BOTH parties are part of Americ...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire...

BOTH parties are part of America's problems. Sarah is the solution.

BTW, how is that 0bamaBailout working out for you? Feeling 'stimulated' yet? /sarc
  • BenTwig *Danno*... 2009/11/23 02:02:43
    BenTwig
    +1
    "BOTH parties are part of America's problems." I agree but as I have stated previously I will never vote for Sarah Palin based solely on her complete alienation of more moderate views. I grew up a Reagan-brat and was proud in my youth to call myself a conservative and then I saw my party be completely prostituted to third party religious radical right in order to gain majority support to swindle as much money from the system as possible for their friends the bankers....Democrats have been doing the same thing for years as well...so idealogically we do agree that neither party in their current forms are "Good" for America as a nation, but I will again state, I will never vote for Salin Palin. She proved herself to be unprepared, radical and unresponsible with her slander. Could she improve by 2012...who knows...but I am not giving her a cent of my money, as a disabled veteran, or my vote as a constitutional moderate.

LOL...the bailout didn't do anything for me....LOL....I just wish we could have those trillions and trillions that both President Obama and Bush gave to the bankers.....we might have been able to end both wars and solve the economic crisis by now!
  • BadDog 2009/11/22 00:09:34
    Sarah Palin
    BadDog
    +4
    Palin of course!!!
    sarah palin palin
    that is her isn't it? lol
  • laureenf 2009/11/21 23:45:37
    Sarah Palin
    laureenf
    +6
    We need jobs...
  • phoenix... laureenf 2009/11/22 02:17:19 (edited)
    phoenix.ovid
    +2
    Actually, the nation's unemployment rate hit 7.2 percent in December, 2008, The highest level in 16 years, employers slashed 524,000 jobs, capping one of the worst years in modern history for American workers. For all of 2008, the economy lost a net total of 2.6 million jobs. That was the most since 1945, when nearly 2.8 million jobs were lost.

The Labor Department says the unemployment rate dropped to 9.4 percent August 2009, compared to 9.5 percent in June. It is the first time the jobless rate has fallen since April 2008.

So, April is only 4 months into the new administration's watch. I pretty much think we can contribute this to the momentum it had gained during the previous years, just as Clinton started out in the hole after Bush Sr. and took us to a surplus, which Bush Jr. quickly took us right back in the hole again. Stuff don't happen over night and when you're barreling to hell, any turn you make is a better than staying on the path you were on. Is anyone else seeing a pattern here?
    Bush,Republicans,deficit,economy,politics
  • *Danno*... phoenix... 2009/11/22 05:22:11
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +4
    Didn't 0bama promise that he could keep unemployment down? Why, Yes He Did!

0bama promise unemployment

The second chart was created by "Geoff" at the Web site Innocent Bystanders. We’ve checked it and can vouch for its accuracy. The Obama team did not give the precise figures that lie behind their chart, and the chart is based on quarterly figures while the BLS figures are monthly. Nevertheless, this chart gives a reasonably good picture of how far off the Obama team’s projections have turned out to be, at least so far.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2009...

Thus 0bama has managed to waste a TRILLION Dollars without even coming close to his Promised projections.
  • laureenf phoenix... 2009/11/22 11:21:03
    laureenf
    And all this when the democrats won the house and senate 2007/2008 and Bush became a 'lame duck'...couldn't do anything with the dems stopping all attempts. Then the election of their co-democrat Obama...the rest of this mess is the re-action to the democratic strong-hold on the tax payers cash....And Clinton didn't have to deal with an attack on US soil after a delay in his transitioning and within HIS first 9 months...History didn't start with GW Bush....
  • phoenix... laureenf 2009/11/22 17:33:32
    phoenix.ovid
    Naw, but Bill inherited a 30 year budget deficit caused by the republicans who demanded he fix it just months into his term. Then when he did they crucified him for a blow-job.
  • *Danno*... laureenf 2009/11/22 05:03:02
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +2
    We need to get Big GoBernment out of our lives!
  • BIGK27 laureenf 2009/11/22 16:56:33
    BIGK27
    +1
    Absolutely!
  • Frank 2009/11/21 23:36:27
    Obama
    Frank
    +2
    Please don't frighten me.
  • govlastpeoplefirst 2009/11/21 23:21:42
    Sarah Palin
    govlastpeoplefirst
    +5
    if the McCain campaign would have allowed her to do O'Reily before 2008 she would be VP now. The O'Reilly interview will put her over the top.
  • Steve☮END THE FED☮ 2009/11/21 22:35:47
    Sarah Palin
    Steve☮END THE FED☮
    +6
    If it was between the 2 Sarah - she is more experienced, honest, and patriotic.

I will probably vote for Ron Paul again.
  • Tea in the Harbor 2009/11/21 21:16:42
    Obama
    Tea in the Harbor
    +6
    Unfortunately, Sarah won't be running in 2012. The republican party is slowly figuring out that pandering to their base will only deliver defeat. The midterm elections will solidify that point when despite what their 20% echo chamber is convincing themselves of, independents will vote against them again because of their religious zealotry.
    Sarah may run as an independent, which will guarantee Obama's re-election and fracture the republican party, or she may be tasked with delivering the trailer park vote for Mitt Romney if he gets the nod.
  • susan 2009/11/21 20:36:20
    susan
    +1
    Neither is qualified to be President. I prefer someone who is more than a celebrity talker and has some background and experience in complex financial, governmental and military decision-making. Of course, any such person will have baggage that the media will hammer incessantly, which is why we only get figurehead celebrity types that look and sound good who know nothing about economics, the world, or history.
  • N.D. Nile 2009/11/21 20:24:45
    Obama
    N.D. Nile
    +5
    No contest.
  • Odie 2009/11/21 19:53:07
    Odie
    Oprah!

2014/09/02 19:21:43