Sandy Hook AR-15 Hoax?

Dan 2013/01/14 16:46:23
Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax? Still no school surveillance footage released

Monday, January 14, 2013 by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) Here at Natural News, we have a reputation for asking intelligent questions about things that don't add up. There are a lot of mysteries out there, and they deserve to be explored and questioned: Why is there still mercury in vaccines? Why did the WTC 7 building implode and fall when no airplane hit it? If the government can create money from nothing, why are we still paying taxes?

And today, I'm adding to that list this commonsense question: Why has no surveillance footage been released from the Sandy Hook shooting, showing Adam Lanza blasting away with an AR-15?

Here's why the non-release of this video footage is so interesting:

Every time a school shooting takes place, one of the very first things that gets released to the media is the school surveillance footage depicting the gun and the shooter. The purpose of this is to associate the pain and anguish of the massacre to the image of a scary-looking rifle.

In mere days after the Columbine shooting in 1998, for example, the media received footage from the massacre and began playing it over and over again, hammering home the images of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold with their guns. The same is true with numerous other school shootings as you'll see below.

But with the Sandy Hook school shooting, no video footage has been released. A reasonable person has to ask the question: WHY?

You see, the release of footage of Adam Lanza murdering children with an AR-15 -- if such a thing even happened -- would strongly support the mainstream media's call for banning so-called "assault rifles." It would also:

• Amp up the emotional impact of the fear mongering being carried out by the media.

• Provide visual support for the gun-grabber's plea to ban all rifles.

• Provide a wealth of images to be used by newspapers and magazines to further demonize the image of rifles.

... and yet, for some reason, we see no surveillance footage from Sandy Hook.

Why is that?

Answer: The AR-15 appears to have been left in his car and never even used in the shooting

The real answer to all this -- and this reveals the "Big Lie" of the mainstream media -- is that the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle was left in Lanza's car.

It was never brought into the school in the first place. As a result, it was not used in the shooting.

This was openly admitted in an NBC news report that has since been scrubbed and marginalized. But NaturalNews captured the video and posted it on our own private video network which is immune from censorship:

Click here to watch the NBC News video yourself.

Here's a partial transcript of the video:

Matt Lauer: Pete Williams, our chief justice correspondent, has got some new information as well, good morning.

Pete Williams: Matt, good morning to you. This continues to be a very complex investigation, and there is a lot of contradictory information out there, but there is some new information this morning from a couple of federal officials and state officials. They say now that there were actually four handguns recovered inside the school. Not just two as we were initially told. Four handguns and apparently only handguns that were taken into the school.

We knew that Adam Lanza... also had an assault-style, AR-15 style rifle that he had taken to the school that was in the car he drove there, his mother's car. But we've been told by several officials that he left that in the car.

Adam Lanza left the AR-15 in the car

This simple fact, which was confirmed by "federal officials and state officials" has been completely scrubbed out of the mainstream media, and replaced with the "assault weapon lone gunman" theory that just happens to fit nicely with the citizen disarmament agenda being pushed by anti-American traitors like Dianne Feinstein and Joe Biden.

This is why no video footage has been released. Because the real video footage almost certainly shows HANDGUNS used in the massacre, not a rifle. There may even be other elements in the video footage that they don't want the public to see, including the possibility of multiple shooters.

In all those shootings (and many more), video footage and still images are quickly released to the media for the purpose of blasting these images into the minds of viewers everywhere. Video is played over and over again in the media with the hopes that people will be driven into a state of total irrational fear. It's also, of course, a good way to cause copycat massacres which result in even more news ratings.

And yet with Sandy Hook, we see no video footage at all. Why is that?

Three possible explanations

Explanation #1) They are busy doctoring the video footage to insert an AR-15 into the video frame by frame. The technology to do this has existed for many years as we all saw with the movie Forrest Gump, where actor Tom Hanks was shown shaking the hand of JFK. You can see that at the :48 mark of this YouTube video.

Explanation #2) No video footage was ever taken by the school. This is absurd, as it's already on the record that the Sandy Hook school had installed a video security system to monitor anyone entering or leaving the school. In fact, it's even more interesting than that: this school security policy letter was sent to parents at the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year, and it clearly states:

...the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry. Doors will be locked at approximately 9:30 a.m. Any student arriving after that time must be walked into the building and signed in at the office...

It's quite clear that if a student approached the school carrying an AR-15 rifle, he would not have been allowed entry! The only way he could have entered the school with the security system in place was to hide handguns under his clothes. You cannot hide an AR-15 rifle in a pocket, obviously.

Explanation #3) The video footage has been seized by the government and "archived" along with the footage of the missile that struck the Pentagon during the 9/11 attacks. Where is all that video footage? It was all seized and completely hidden from public view.

Petition created to demand release of the video footage

Click here to read the White House petition demanding the release of the Sandy Hook video footage.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-video-surve...

Watch the announcement of this here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG_dqmfXsZM

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038664_Sandy_Hook_security_video_f...

• bob 2013/04/22 01:51:10
    bob
    My defense weapon of choice
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2013/01/16 18:34:52
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    You are correct they found 4 handguns in the school. When they said that they found the .223 in the car the first time that was correct. They took what looked like a Remington shotgun in the trunk. The following day the state police flat out lied.
  • topcat128 2013/01/15 23:36:39
    topcat128
    +2
    No AR was used in the attack; Go to my website: www.roywrt.blog.ca and watch the video.
  • ☆stillt... topcat128 2013/01/16 18:31:58
    ☆stillthe12c☆
  • Adam Cassidy 2013/01/15 07:51:36
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2013/01/15 04:01:00
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +1
    One of the first videos I saw was the cops taking the rifle or shotgun whichever the case may be out of the trunk of the car.
  • kaZappoo 2013/01/15 02:43:58
    kaZappoo
    +2
    too many mentally disadvantaged liberals who wont believe this footage if the {P}rez delivered it ..

we cannot expect the truth to be released ,,there getting their agenda in the forefront ,

I see the same video & agree 150% with ya ,,,

too bad the sheeples cant be reprogrammed , to believe the truth !
  • Beccy 2013/01/15 01:45:59
    +2
    Something is very fishy about this whole story.
  • kaZappoo Beccy 2013/01/15 03:00:28
    kaZappoo
    +3
    and the there are those who believe what the factions say !
  • Oaces_b... Beccy 2013/01/16 00:17:13
  • Beccy Oaces_b... 2013/01/20 00:56:22
    +2
    a big one
  • Oaces_b... Beccy 2013/01/20 03:07:15
  • Farkoff 2013/01/15 01:01:15
  • awshutup 2013/01/15 00:51:30
  • dru dixon 2013/01/14 23:57:08
    dru dixon
    He smashed a glass window and gained entrance that way. Every child's body was torn up with at least three bullets and bullets shattering a car outside. The corner and police have established the weapon. It was an assault rifle.
  • Dan dru dixon 2013/01/15 00:03:33
    Dan
    +2
    An assault rifle is one that is automatic. That was a semi-auto and the glass on any school door is tempered and has wire imbedded in it. He would have had a tough time smashing it. He was let in. With handguns hidden. No AR
  • dru dixon Dan 2013/01/15 00:24:01
    dru dixon
    Why would they just let a twenty year old into a kids school. And how do you explain the audio we heard and all the testimony from the teachers? He would not have been able to kill that many in that little time with two handguns and especially since two adults rushed him.And how do you explain the smashed door window?
  • kaZappoo Dan 2013/01/15 03:02:43
    kaZappoo
    +2
    dru here is another anti gun zealot who is on the agenda as well ,,but will never listen to reason or view the video ,
  • Ricardo... dru dixon 2013/01/15 03:12:36
    RicardoCabeza
    +1
    No, you as I have heard this incorrectly the official story is that the AR 15 rifle was left in the car, and Lanza first met with the Principle who was shot first before he started shooting the rest of the victims... The first news report of weapons used was an unofficial report of the Kel Tec 9mm carbine... but it was actually two Kel tec 9mm pistols with a 10 shot magazine that were used... No assault rifles.
  • dru dixon Ricardo... 2013/01/15 23:31:28
    dru dixon
    We were all getting incorrect stories at the beginning thanks to CNN and a few others who aired anything to get viewers. Like at first it was his brother and not him that shot the children and adults. There is no way that those pistols would have done that much damage to those people's bodies in that short of time.And as I recall the principal was in a meeting and ran out because of the noise and commotion!
  • Ricardo... dru dixon 2013/01/16 16:21:12 (edited)
    RicardoCabeza
    Sure they6 would, pistols would do that much damage at point blank range and maybe even at 150 meters. The principle was the first one shot according to the initial official account, but what I think is strange is the purported story that there were 4 shooters hiding in the woods that was swept off the news.
  • dru dixon Ricardo... 2013/01/16 16:27:20
    dru dixon
    There wasn't! It was one sick misguided young man. If there was anything more to this story the media would be all over it.trying to out scoop everyone else and bring in the viewers.
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/15 04:04:20
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/15 23:33:46
    dru dixon
    What is exactly your point? That owning an assault weapon is justified and they are not dangerous? Bullets were found in the children from the Bushmaster.
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/15 23:39:43 (edited)
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +2
    It wasn't even a bushmaster and considering whatever it was it was in the car, so how can that be? Do you have any power of independent thought at all?
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/15 23:41:04
    dru dixon
    Since I was not there yes I do listen to the people that were!
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/16 00:02:11
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +1
    The rifle or shotgun was in the car after the fact, did you watch the video? It was not used.
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/16 00:10:16
    dru dixon
    The media said that at first like they did other false things and then back tracked. What is the point here? That these guns aren't dangerous and cause massive deaths in a little amount of time? And what about the bullets from that riffles found in the bodies?
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/16 00:25:45
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +1
    The video was shown the day of the massacre with the cops taking it out of the vehicle, so there were no rifle bullets in the bodies, did you ever see any bodies, did you see anything? No, just what the MSM put out. Wake up.
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/16 02:32:06
    dru dixon
    No the coroners report. And again what is the point of this arguement?
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/16 02:34:17
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    The stories conflict and they never said there were 2 rifles or a rifle and a shot gun. They said there were 4 handguns in where they found him not a rifle. the point was they are lying.
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/16 02:45:40
    dru dixon
    I have asked what is the point of this arguement? Better journalism? Govenment conspiracy? Or that those assualt weapons are not dangerous?
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/16 16:56:14
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    Weapons in the wrong hands are dangerous this punk never would have gotten one legally. Do you advocate stealing the rights of millions based on a story so full of holes that very few people believe it? If your child was murdered would you be giving interviews on tv within days composed and aloof? Most wouldn't be able to speak much less think coherently. There is a need for better journalism definitely, government wants to ban guns and suddenly nuts are shooting up theaters and schools whose relatives are supposed to testify in a scandal. Maybe you should try looking at the big picture.
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/16 17:24:50
    dru dixon
    He would have not because the state he lived in had strict gun laws! The bordering states not so strict! And there lies the problem! Some people can talk after a tragedy hits them and some can't! And I did not see anybody who was cool and aloof!Most of what I saw broke my heart as it did the whole world! Most people had their pastors and relatives do the talking for them!
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/16 17:29:08
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    There are background checks required to legally purchase weapons in all states. You don't get it. You saw different ones than I did apparently because they didn't look real broken up to me. So we will have to agree to disagree before the wizards of SH decide to dual block for fighting.
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/16 17:31:52
    dru dixon
    New York has very strict laws and Pennsylvania has weaker ones! All you have to do is cross over and show some ID and fill out some paperwork! Block me for disagreeing? Now that's democracy at its best!
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/16 17:37:21
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    I haven't blocked you, I'm just not going to continue with someone that doesn't care.
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/16 17:42:00
    dru dixon
    Thanks for not blocking me! If I really didn't care I would not want to see stricter gun laws! I don't see why if you carry one and are proud of it you would not demand that not just anyone get their hands on one! I am trying help children and moviegoers and mall shoppers from being targets! But I will respect your wishes!
  • Kat ♪ ~... dru dixon 2013/01/16 17:48:26
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    I am all for enforcing the laws we have, if they were used they would work. The cops would spend all their time trying to research laws if they just keep coming up with more. If the laws were implemented we would all be safer.

I don't want to lose my rights because one lunatic chose to do wrong and I don't believe anyone else should either.
  • dru dixon Kat ♪ ~... 2013/01/16 17:53:56
    dru dixon
    I honestly don't think you will! I doubt that Obama will get much passed! I was just saying that states differ so much! I know when I am traveling some airports are laxed and other full out strict. And yes I think that mental health and viewing materials such as videos and movies should be looked at! Then they will come out and say the first amendment is being violated. I don't know it is a difficult situation. One that is over my head. But thanks for letting me air my opinion. Thats how it gets solved is through communication.

2014/09/02 23:06:40