Samuel L. Jackson Will Film Obama Ad: Wake The f@#k Up! Vote For Obama!

zbacku 2012/09/14 15:43:26
Care To Comment?
What Do You Think?
Mr. Jackson.  WE HAVE!!!  And We No Longer Want Obama.
Mr. Jackson.  We Don't Vote For Someone 'Just Because He's Black'.
Typical Hollywood Elite:  Crude, Rude, And Vulgar.

Samuel’s prez ad: Wake the f@#k up!
By TARA PALMERI

They picked the perfect actor for a political ad loaded with f-bombs.

Samuel L. Jackson will film a provocative spot supporting President Obama’s re-election bid as early as tomorrow — telling voters to “Wake the f--k up, Vote for Obama.”

The ad is a riff on Jackson’s viral video “Go the F--k to Sleep,” where he narrates a children’s book written by Adam Mansbach.

It’s paid for by the Jewish Council for Education and Research Super PAC — which earlier this summer aired an ad of comedian Sarah Silverman offering “free lesbian sex” to billionaire Sheldon Adelson if he stopped supporting GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

Samuel L. Jackson
ZADE ROSENTHAL
Samuel L. Jackson

“It’s definitely going to get attention,” said Mansbach, who is writing the script for Jackson’s ad and said it would appear on YouTube on Sept. 24.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/samuel_prez_ad_wake_the...

Read More: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/samuel_prez_...

• SteveMarine- JLA 2012/09/14 15:53:31
    Care To Comment?
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +7
    I figured some left wing Hollywood freak would be next to stand up for Obama after what Mr Eastwood...said but I didn't expect Sam Jackson..I actually thought he was a decent human being...guess I was wrong. Any one that still supports Obama after what he has done is simply sick .. I can forgive those that voted for him the first time and has learned they were wrong and will not vote for him again...but any one that still supports him are just simply screwed up and must hate America....

• Live Free Or Die 2012/10/06 11:50:09
    Care To Comment?
    Live Free Or Die
    I saw it, great ad.
  • FeelHood H. Obama~BN28 2012/10/04 06:11:58
    Care To Comment?
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +1
    Thank you, Mr. Jackson.

Can't wait to see you in "Avengers 2"!!!!

jackson avengers
  • Wally-Molon Labe! 2012/09/27 17:56:17
    Care To Comment?
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +1
    Who cares? Jackson is a racist. He must be. He sure as hell can't be voting for the Fascist pig because he thinks he's a great president. Most Hollywood types are brain dead Liberal screw ups any way.
  • JULIE 2012/09/27 17:18:31
    Care To Comment?
    JULIE
    +2
    Best Political ad ever!
  • FeelHoo... JULIE 2012/10/04 06:09:57
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    I love it.
  • Live Fr... JULIE 2012/10/06 11:50:53
    Live Free Or Die
    that's a good one, thanks.
  • Marc m 2012/09/16 03:45:48
    Mr. Jackson. We Don't Vote For Someone 'Just Because He's Black'.
    Marc m
    +1
    SLJ seems to have forgotten what Dr. MLK jr. said. Judge a man by the content of of his heart NOT the color of his skin. If you want to vote black, for heavens sake vote for Col. Allen West !
  • FeelHoo... Marc m 2012/10/04 06:10:16
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +1
    I'd rather vote for Van Jones.
  • JULIE Marc m 2012/10/05 03:44:17
    JULIE
    +1
    Who said anything about color but you
  • Marc m JULIE 2012/10/05 06:02:37
    Marc m
    When OVER 90% of Black Americans voted for obama Just BECAUSE he appears Black (he's half white) it's obvious that my Black American friends voted for obama simply because he appears black ... That's sad & Dr. Martin Luther King would be ashamed. My goodness there are so many great Black Americans what did they choose this inept, incompetent failure.
  • FeelHoo... Marc m 2012/10/05 14:18:16
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    You're funny.

Be honest & guess how many Whites voted against Obama because he "appears Black" (whatever the hell that means)?
  • Marc m FeelHoo... 2012/10/05 19:29:46 (edited)
    Marc m
    Appears black means he is HALF White but 'looks' Black. As to your query ... hum, let me think a second. OH ! I got it ! NOT OVER 90%. The 90% of Black Americans that voted for obama proves ignorance ... Go ahead call me racist.
  • FeelHoo... Marc m 2012/10/05 21:00:33 (edited)
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    He can't be half-Black AND appear Black...?

We both know that any true White Supremacist would emphasize racial purity (Google "One Drop Rule). That's why Conservatives don't like "race-mixing" and long-championed it's prohibition (which the SCOTUS eventual struck down).

Even though the POTUS enjoys a White maternal lineage, he is still considered "non-White" by Conservatives.

Besides, there's no practical reason why any sane American would vote for Sarah Palin or Mitt Romney.

What's sad is that you actually believe those two people are even electable.
  • Marc m FeelHoo... 2012/10/05 21:51:53
    Marc m
    Are you nutz ... I honestly don't care what color he is ... he is the WORST president in the history of the United States. I was merely pointing out FACTS of his ethnicity & the ignorance of Black voters. I would NEVER vote for someone of my ethnic background if he were as unqualified as obama is. I vote for the good of the country not for the good of me !
  • FeelHoo... Marc m 2012/10/06 02:59:05
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +3
    "Are you nutz ... "

No.

"I honestly don't care what color he is"

That's obvious from your perpetuation of this discourse.

"I was merely pointing out [FOXNews myth] of his ethnicity & the ignorance of Black voters.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

"I would NEVER vote for someone of my ethnic background if he were as unqualified as obama is."

You voted for Palin, which makes you a liar on this.

"I vote for the good of the country not for the good of me !"

Good to know that you're supporting Obama's re-election.

Cheers, Mate.
  • Marc m FeelHoo... 2012/10/06 05:37:16
    Marc m
    I have to go with the easy one first ... Palin was not running for president but if she were she has significantly more experience than the community organizing, "present" voting, terrorist befriending, over apologizing non producing, senator, that the ignorant 90% helped vote in. So liar i am not. (but thanks for calling me one) Next, I would rather die than vote for obama & see the further ruin of the formerly United States. Further I rarely watch Fox News. For the record I get my news from the web & Christian radio. If blacks want to vote for a man just because he is black, for goodness sake vote for Col. West or Herman Cain.
  • FeelHoo... Marc m 2012/10/06 08:43:05 (edited)
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +4
    "community organizing"

So, you're not a Christian? OK. Being Liberal, I don't mind.

"terrorist befriending"

Knowing how Obama deals with terrorists, I hope he doesn't "befriend" me. LOL! Oh, you meant how the POTUS seeks bipartisanship - THAT "terrorist befriending".

"Over apologizing"

Proof, please.

The "ignorance" was Palin. Sane, academic Americans rejected Palin en masse.

I voted for Obama because I genuinely like him & I know he's looking out for all Americans. He's done OK despite GOP obstructions & Koch-funded propaganda.

You'll just have to suck up the fact that your opinions of Obama are just that: opinions. Other Americans (of all races) don't share your assessment of Obama. The POTUS couldn't have won without some White people voting for him.

If Hillary had won the primary, I would've voted for her over the McCain/Palin ticket.

I reject Palin.

I reject McCain.

I reject the GOP.

I reject Conservatism.

Your false observation that Black Americans only vote based on race is, in itself, racism.

I tell you what: If I only vote based on race and nothing else, I'll vote for Colin Powell, Van Jones, Cory Booker, Deval Patrick or Michelle Obama.

West or Cain should never hold public office.
  • Marc m FeelHoo... 2012/10/07 02:50:22
    Marc m
    Why must you ignore the FACTS. Like a "typical" liberal you refuse to see the facts. One final Q. How can observing that over 90% of blacks voted for the inept man who holds the Presidential office now be "false"? You're being ignorant. It is clear you fail to see the TRUTH so good luck & good bye. You can have the final word.
  • FeelHoo... Marc m 2012/10/07 03:04:04
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +1
    " inept man...:"

That's your opinion, not a fact. Try again.

"You're being ignorant."

That's an opinion and a false assessment, not a fact. Strike Two.

"It is clear you fail to see the TRUTH"

What's clear is that you fail galacticly at intellectual honesty & factual assessment. Strike Three.

Cheers, Mate.
  • Proggy 2012/09/15 17:14:08
    Care To Comment?
    Proggy
    +3
    GREAT AD!!! Mr. Jackson is not only a stupendous actor but a well informed and smart voter. I'm glad to have every movies he's played in! Pulp Fiction my favorite.

stupendous actor informed smart voter glad movies played pulp fiction
  • Wally-M... Proggy 2012/09/27 18:00:18
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +2
    Hey brain dead. Do you understand English? Try converting NDAA into something good.
  • Marc m Proggy 2012/10/06 05:38:57
    Marc m
    Only the ignorant want obama to have two terms
  • Daniel 2012/09/15 15:32:13
    Daniel
    +2
    Idiot.
  • DavE 2012/09/15 03:53:37
    Mr. Jackson. WE HAVE!!! And We No Longer Want Obama.
    DavE
    +2
    What an Obamunist fool.
    Boot Obama in November.
  • JWnTX 2012/09/15 03:12:35
    JWnTX
    +4
    Exactly--the last thing this Administration wants is for America to wake up. Thankfully, she seems to be coming to her senses.
  • "Abe" 2012/09/15 02:24:37
    Typical Hollywood Elite: Crude, Rude, And Vulgar.
    "Abe"
    +1
    For the Hollywood elitist, Samuel L Jackson (in the vulgar manner he uses), I have an answer to him - "SHUT THE F@#K UP"~~!! I'll vote for whom I want to and it WON'T be "Obumbler". Put that in your "crack" and smoke it~~!! Romney/Ryan 2012~~!! IMO
  • JULIE "Abe" 2012/09/27 17:31:36
    JULIE
    +1
    Quit smoking crack!
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/09/15 01:26:22
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +2
    And we will not be seeing any more of your movies.
  • JULIE Kat ♪ ~... 2012/09/27 17:33:49
    JULIE
    +2
    We dont vote for someone just because their rich and white!
    Dont watch the movies, your loss !
  • Kat ♪ ~... JULIE 2012/09/27 17:35:17
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    I don't vote for someone just because they are black either. I'm not funding this stupidity. No loss to me.
  • JULIE Kat ♪ ~... 2012/09/27 17:37:35
    JULIE
    +2
    Who asked you to vote for someone just because they are black, did you forget Obama is half white
  • Kat ♪ ~... JULIE 2012/09/27 17:47:12
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    his supporters vote for him because he's black, he detests his white relatives so why bother counting them? he doesn't
  • JULIE Kat ♪ ~... 2012/09/27 18:00:40 (edited)
    JULIE
    +2
    You feel he detests the people he lived with?
    I am a supporter & certainly not voting for him because he is black & at least he,s Mitt
    obama with grandparents
  • Kat ♪ ~... JULIE 2012/09/27 18:10:04
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +1
    yes, read his books, listen to his drivel. You are his kind of girl. delusional
  • Marc m JULIE 2012/10/06 05:41:59
    Marc m
    Conservatives vote for the GOOD OF THE COUNTRY ... not for themselves. Liberals vote for what's in it for them.
  • Bob S 2012/09/14 20:48:23
    Care To Comment?
    Bob S
    +2
    Then they wonder why some blacks give most blacks a bad name and reputation.
  • JULIE Bob S 2012/09/27 17:34:12
  • Ozzyboy 2012/09/14 19:24:44
    Ozzyboy
    +3
    So, if this ad is made and some of us don't like it and riot, will it be Jackson's fault and will the Feds hunt him down and leave the rest of us alone. It sounds like he is trying to incite a riot since his views go against ours.
  • JULIE Ozzyboy 2012/09/27 17:35:01
    JULIE
    +1
    I guess you have never been to a good riot
  • Ozzyboy JULIE 2012/10/15 22:24:38
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    Not yet but it is looking mores promising as things go along.

2014/10/23 21:24:33