Sam Donaldson, revolutionary

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/12/26 21:51:47
Related Topics: Revolution, Leftist
Agree
Disagree
I have another thought.
Just who does Sam Donaldson think he is? Maximilien de Robespierre?

I guess so.

Only he has forgotten that leftist revolutions always eat their own. It happened to Robespierre, who died very painfully. And Sam Donaldson better pray that we, whom he insulted so, will defeat this revolution he has so foolishly joined.

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/12/26...

Agree
    +16
    So it's not our country anymore, he says. Oh, really? Well, one of two things is going to happen. Either we take our country back, in which case we'll still let him live in it. Or his own allies will eventually turn against him when they're ready to abandon every rudiment of civilization.

• moknowsky 2013/01/12 04:27:21
    Disagree
    moknowsky
    +1
    Sam The Sham, an priginal rent boy for LBJ..
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2013/01/02 00:47:56
    Disagree
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    The problem is that this country has changed and it is going the wrong direction. Now I know many people are going to disagree with me, but like it or not the direction that we are heading is going to take this country down.
  • shadow76 2012/12/30 08:36:01
    I have another thought.
    shadow76
    +1
    The soicialist rich guy to whom 1 million dollars "isn't real money" and also owns an alpaca farm and gets farm subsidies from the Govt. He is just a greedy know-it-all jerk!
  • Disagree
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Donaldson is a damn idiot..
  • cheshirewayne 2012/12/29 01:08:21
    Disagree
    cheshirewayne
    I'll go with Robespierre. A bath would do him good.
  • Hamilton 2012/12/28 21:33:49
    Agree
    Hamilton
    +1
    Sam Donaldson has always been clueless.
  • MkB 2012/12/28 07:33:10
    I have another thought.
    MkB
    He campaigned for Eisenhower and supported vice-president Richard Nixon in 1960 and voted for Barry Goldwater in '64, so your guess is good as mine as to what he is today.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/12/28 04:44:17
    I have another thought.
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Sam Donaldson is a prick.
  • texasred 2012/12/28 02:36:48
    I have another thought.
    texasred
    +1
    I think that comb over is to hide the fact there is a huge hole in his head and his brain fell out of it.
  • Loverofcountry 2012/12/28 00:52:49
    Agree
    Loverofcountry
    I'll have to agree with Donaldson. The country has changed, and is changing, and we are not going to turn the clock back.
  • keeper 2012/12/27 20:02:56
    Agree
    keeper
    +2
    There was a time that I respected Sam... but those days are long gone~~
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/12/27 18:56:02
  • Racefish 2012/12/27 15:31:18
    I have another thought.
    Racefish
    +3
    Typical Liberal Leftist. He has no concept of what "upholding the Constitution" means.
  • john.newell.771 2012/12/27 14:10:02
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/12/27 13:49:23
    I have another thought.
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    Sam Donaldson is a tool.
  • wolf sloan 2012/12/27 13:12:23
    I have another thought.
    wolf sloan
    +4
    Insignificant fly on a cow pattie
  • jimmy wolf sloan 2012/12/27 14:11:50
    jimmy
    +2
    that's for sure
  • Hawkeye 2012/12/27 11:49:41
    Agree
    Hawkeye
    +6
    The left LOVES to say that the right wants to take America back 20 or 30 years when in FACT,, it is the LEFT that has it's eyes BACKWARDS..

THEY are trying to take America back to the European Revoutions of the early 20th century that brought us the Socialist's Spawned Tyrannies of Communism and Nazism..

And what the hell was so terribly WRONG with America 20,, 30 or even 50 years ago anyway??

Sure.. There were problems in America but we were ALSO an America DEALING with them..

The LEFT wants you to believe that the problems in America were UNIQUELY American but they weren't.. NOT by a LONG shot..

America has moved to solve many problems that STILL plague the rest of the world like racism and dicrimmination of ALL kinds..

People around the world are being MURDERED because of the color of their skink,, their gender and their religious beliefs while HERE in America,, being a Racist merely means that you have something CRITICAL to say about a black President's Policies.. And when you AREN'T being racist in America,, you really ARE.. you're just using "Code Words"..

" Code Words" is like the term " Climate Change".. Terms DESIGNED to make the LEFT feel like they're right about something when ALL evidence PROVES them WRONG..

The GOOD things about 20,, 30 and even 50...

The GOOD things about 20,, 30 and even 50 years ago??

America was the UNDISPUTED Leader in the World when it came to the economy,, manufacturing,, proseperity and CHARITY of all kinds for ALL of her people and the peoples around the world.... Even the POOR in America lived better then 90% of the rest of the world..

There's a LOT of talk about how the Conservatives have become a bunch of extremists.... What's really INTERRESTING is that the MORE to the LEFT the Liberals go,, the more Extreme the right becomes.. Remember,, the TEA Party was called EXTREME when ALL that they did was to come out and demand that the Government adhere to the Constitution.. WHAT a Radical thought,, eh???

The Tea party didn't LOSE the last election.. Conservatism did NOT lose that last election..The SECOND String Democrats IN the Republican party which we ALL know as RINOs lost that election..

I said BEFORE this last election that IF the Republican Party couldn't even beat Obama with HIS pit8iful and disastrous excuse for a record,, they DESERVED to fade into the mists of History and I STAND by that statement today....

If they want to be a Second String Democrat Party,, THAT'S fine.. It may take a few years but SOMEDAY very very soon another Party will EMERGE to FILL the VOID and stand for the Constitution and the American people..

THAT will be the party that today's Republicans will support and join hands with.. My ONLY hope is that THIS doesn't take too long in coming..

EVERY day that the LEFT continues to control things in America is 24 hours closer to October of 1917 in Russia or 1932 in Germany.....
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2012/12/27 10:11:24
    I have another thought.
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +4
    Donaldson is simply taking TPM slogans out of context. By "take back our country," all the TPM is referring to is reversing the illegality of progressivism (i.e., the laws and regulations they have enacted and enforced based on replacing legal constructionism with activism) and reducing federal spending sufficiently to begin paying off our sovereign debt. Taking back our country does not mean excluding anyone from the nation. It simply means returning to our Founding roots as a Constitutional Republic, eliminating the quasi-socialist state progressives have imposed on us.
  • Ken Ben... STU~PWC... 2012/12/27 12:14:59
  • ☆GrayBe... Ken Ben... 2012/12/27 13:32:18
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +2
    You wouldn't know how to act like an American if your life depended on it.
  • Ken Ben... ☆GrayBe... 2012/12/27 16:22:23
    Ken Bennett
    +1
    I served this country... have you?
  • ☆GrayBe... Ken Ben... 2012/12/27 22:17:27 (edited)
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    Thanks for your service.

Didn't look at my profile, did you?
    usn
    usn
    ssn681
  • STU~PWC... Ken Ben... 2012/12/28 22:05:09
  • William 2012/12/27 08:40:59
    Agree
    William
    +4
    He's part of the counter-revolution that is taking our country away from freedom. Here this rich millionaire gets subsidies from the government for his ranches. No wonder he hates the Occupy and Tea Party movements, they are grass roots movements to unseat stodgy establishment types like himself, John Boehner, Bill Kristol, Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi.
  • Ken Ben... William 2012/12/28 21:37:08
    Ken Bennett
    +1
    Uhhh excuse me a second... The tea party like all things repugnent and republican is a front for the Koch brothers and other douchey rich folk. Its not grass roots at all. Some of you Conservatives are really conserving your brains huh? Take anything they tell you at face value. Suckers.
  • William Ken Ben... 2012/12/29 05:46:20
    William
    +1
    You are wrong on so many counts. First, I am not a member of the Republican Party and haven't voted for either the political Crips(blue party) or Bloods(red party) in over 20 years. Second, I was involved with Tea Parties before it became a hijacked movement of the Republican Party establishment, back in 1992. I was there, man! Don't try to tell me what I already know. IDIOT!
  • Ken Ben... William 2013/01/01 23:25:23
    Ken Bennett
    you think you know what you don't really know... but you already think you know everything. that is why you fail.
  • William Ken Ben... 2013/01/02 04:46:30
    William
    Fail what? What a cliche. I was there pal. Legally, that makes me an eye witness. There's no more compelling testimony than that.
  • hatter 2012/12/27 05:56:21
    I have another thought.
    hatter
    +2
    Its gonna be another sad day when the left starts to eat there own. But history is repeating it self.
  • Charu ∞... hatter 2012/12/27 13:50:38
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    the left has always ate their own
    when they have fulfilled their usefulness.
  • Ken Ben... Charu ∞... 2012/12/27 16:25:52 (edited)
    Ken Bennett
    Rude comment... I apologize... must have gotten carried away.
  • Charu ∞... Ken Ben... 2012/12/27 18:26:19
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    no....it is not me...lol
    it is ALL YOU!
    You are so filled with hate and violence..
    it comes out in your comments.

btw....I am not one of you :)
  • Ken Ben... hatter 2012/12/27 16:23:54
    Ken Bennett
    Better than a republican government that turns on its citizens whenever there isn't a war going on.
  • susan Ken Ben... 2012/12/29 14:41:26 (edited)
    susan
    Have you paid attention to what the Obama administration is really doing behind the scenes? Not only have they re-signed the Patriot Act, they have extended its powers, have increased the powers of DHS to include surveillance and detention of innocent civilians based on some presumed "fear" or out in left field allegation, and have begun stockpiling ammunition. Don't miss the plan to train a new force under the DHS banner similar to Hitler's "brown shirts."
    The entire Constitution and Bill of Rights are under assault from the current administration, much of it through regulatory rewrites in the executive branch rather than in legislative halls. Talk about turning on citizens! The Obama administration is the worst this country has ever seen.
  • Ken Ben... susan 2013/01/01 23:27:16
    Ken Bennett
    I hope we don't have a war on our shores... I wouldn't trust any one of you republicans. No WAY....
  • susan Ken Ben... 2013/01/02 15:47:59
    susan
    Better pay more attention to what the Dems, and specifically the Obama administration are doing, rather than what they say.
    BTW, I am not a Republican. Used to be a Democrat, and even voted for Obama the first time around. I simply have paid attention to what this administration has done rather than what it says. Worst president ever, worst excuse for a Democrat ever.
  • Ken Ben... susan 2013/01/03 06:08:58
    Ken Bennett
    paid attention to what? what was said on the news? on the internet? You have such conviction yu know stuff so how do you know this that you can make such a claim? Do you sit in on behind the scenes meetings? How do you "pay attention"??? What gives you such insight? Are you psychic or something? I think you believe what you say but is what you say something real or rush the bloated pigs ideas? That drugged out has been thinks that all liberty is failing cause theres a black man in the office... fat bastard? how do you know these things?
  • susan Ken Ben... 2013/01/03 14:39:56
    susan
    Pay attention to the bills that are entered into Congress, the executive orders that are made, the regulations that are written by the various branches of the cabinet, the actions of the DOJ, the EPA, DOE, Treasury, etc.
  • linda ~PWCM~JLA 2012/12/27 05:45:02
    I have another thought.
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Sam and his buddies should realize that Obama hates them too. He's out to take us all down. Sam will suffer and lose his freedom along with the rest of us. It's happening as we speak.

2014/07/26 01:15:56