Sabotage

FeelHood H. Obama~BN28 2012/06/14 20:21:48

Read More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45755822/vp/47790125#4...

• Kaleokualoha 2012/06/14 21:21:59 (edited)
    Kaleokualoha
    +13
    GOP sabotaging the economy? I thought this is common knowledge!

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." - Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642)

• Machinegunn 2012/06/16 19:17:51
    Machinegunn
    +2
    ......Since the REAGEN "DUMBING DOWN" ERA and and the great "GOP SHELL-LACKING"!!!...OLD NEWS!!!......
  • texasred 2012/06/16 18:03:40
    texasred
    Anyone that believes MSLSD is hopeless.
  • FeelHoo... texasred 2012/06/16 18:41:59
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +6
    Anyone that says stupid crap like "Anyone that believes MSLSD is hopeless." without factually & effectively debunking the merits of of the submitted video is truly hopeless.

C'mon, Red. Bring your abundant wealth of facts, evidence & academia to decimate all of the "horrible, deceitful propaganda" in this video.

Do America proud & strike down the "evil, Librul Hate Machine" with your encyclopedia of facts, truth, accurate history, math & intellectual honesty.

I challenge you to effectively & decisively show the world the "deceitful nature" of the video I just posted from MSNBC.

The floor is yours. Do us proud.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/06/16 17:06:39
  • Live Free Or Die 2012/06/16 16:05:55 (edited)
    Live Free Or Die
    +3
    I don't expect the GOP and blue dog democrats to vote on everything, but at least some compromise would have really helped the economy, especially on budgets and jobs bills designed to reduce the deficit, reduce spending and stimulate the economy.....

Now this summer they'll probably try to shut down the government again to blame it on the President, at the expense of all of us.

If that's not sabotage, I don't know what is.
  • CAROLYN NTARWNJBS 2012/06/16 14:20:17 (edited)
    CAROLYN NTARWNJBS
    +7
    Republicans haven't stopped since the day Obama was elected.

republicans sabbotage america
    republicans destroy america
  • SunShine 2012/06/16 05:07:24
    SunShine
    +2
    The Democrats have had control of the Congress since the 2006 election until 2011 when the Republicans won the house.. and for the years Jan09 until Jan 11 they had control of the presidency as well as the congress.. they could have done what they wanted.. COULD HAVE. .. BUT THEY DIDN'T.. They wasted the time forcing the health care bill down our throats and doing everything behind closed doors, Instead of doing what could have been done to improve the economy, the Obamas travelled around the world apologizing for us and breaking every rule in the book, protocol etc.. spending money hand over fist without a care in the world.. He could have at least made a budget that would pass his own congress.. did he? no.. not one in 4 years...He has lied to the American people about most things, and now you call the republicans responsible for the economy??
    No way.. they have submitted many many bills that have passed the house but Reid won't allow them to come to the floor of the senate.. no.. there is no sabotage but the American people are going to hold the democrats and obama responsible for the mess we are now in.. it was bad enough when obama took over and now it is twice as bad.. and he has doubled the total debt as well.. totally inept and can't wait til november when he gets voted out of office.

bye
  • luvguins SunShine 2012/06/16 14:49:56
    luvguins
    +6
    Dream on. The GOP is going to sabotage themselves out of office.
  • VICTORIA 2012/06/16 03:11:36
    VICTORIA
    +8
    Publicly policy poll- who can argue with that?
    Guests from the American Enterprise Institute??
    Now Romney proxies are writing OP ED pieces in GERMANY????

Norm Ornstein from the AEI and Thomas Mann from the Brookings Institute.

Wow I miss having cable and watching The ED Show.
    Has anyone ever seen Fox give 10 minutes to a liberal on the economy? Ot for ANY reason?

I don't usually spend the time to watch videos Feelhood- but thanks for this one, and I did watch it in full.
  • Annette 2012/06/16 03:07:12
    Annette
    +6
    LMAO - What a joke! It is still a democratic Senate, and they have voted against 0vomit's last two budgets (NOTE THAT WAS 0VOMIT'S LAST 2 BUDGET PROPOSALS). Now if this is the Republicans holding up the show, explain to me how it is the entire Democratic Senate that has voted against it - and they are the majority? Here is just one example: http://thehill.com/blogs/floo...
    Sorry Freehood, but the man in the camera is lying to you. Start reading more and listening less and then try using your head for something other than a hat rack.
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/06/16 02:54:02
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +10
    The liberals are so corrupt and the white house has more corruption then The terrorist groups. Holder is a big liar and stalling till after the election.
    Obama is going down with all his corrupt CZARS...The leaks in the white house...Yeah...Sooner or later the truth will come out. We need to get Obama out and our Country back. Go Tea Party..End corruption.. More Red States are on the way....What did Obama ever do for the Blacks, Black People are talking about Obama now and so disgusted with him, they say Obama is for the Gay and the Latino votes now ...I am so glad they are throwing away the kool aid.. ..Right on.....Wish more would wake up.
  • MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2012/06/16 01:21:23 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +11
    Poor lil Obama ... maybe we should have a pity party for him ... give me a break ... the man is in way over his head .. he doesn't have a clue, and he's buried us economically into oblivia ... it's that simple!

michelle obama shut up you re not gonna ruin this for me

_________

obama economy

et="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://twzr.bz... obama brokebank mountain
  • FeelHoo... MQ-Amer... 2012/06/16 02:00:12
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +7
    "... maybe we should have a pity party for him"

I say vote the GOP obstructionists who helped caused this mess out of office, along with the TeaParty enablers.
  • Golanv ... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 02:10:04
    Golanv (Raven)
    +6
    With you on that one, my Friend!
  • MQ-Amer... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 02:18:14 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +7
    I have no problem with voting out anyone who had a part in it... from either party ....so I agree with you there... but the buck stops at the presidents desk, and for him to act like a little sissybaby blaming everyone else for his actions/inaction is pitiful and embarrassing! Things were bad when he got the job he BEGGED America to give him... but because he was/is in over his head, and he made bad decisions - they are now worse...
    And lets not forget the Democrats had the House, the Senate and the Presidency for the first 2 yrs of his presidency.... so who obstructed anything? He got everything he wanted ... the problem is what he wanted he got .. and what he got is bad for America.... you're smarter than this FeelHood... why make excuses for him....
  • FeelHoo... MQ-Amer... 2012/06/16 02:35:24 (edited)
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +7
    ".. but the buck stops at the presidents desk"

The "buck" has to reach the President's desk. Boehner & McConnell vowed to never let this happen.

Dems had "majority" but not the SuperFilibusterBreaking Majority needed to get past McConnell's senatorial firewall. We can thank Blue Dogs for that.

Obama barely got anything the People wanted or needed, thanks to watered-down GOP interference & GOP hostage-taking of economic progress.

You're smarter than this, MQ. Why make excuses for the obstructionist GOP..?
  • Deere G... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 03:16:49
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Harry Reid won't even let Paul Ryan and the GOP's Budget even come before a vote.....hell Reid won't even let Obama's budget comeup for a vote......you talking Obstructionists?......Out the blame where the blame lies........I agree with Annette......use your head for something other than a hat rack......unfortunately you can't......it's a vaccum..........
  • FeelHoo... Deere G... 2012/06/16 03:28:27
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +4
    Ryan's plan is a fraud. Everyone know this, including you.
  • Deere G... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 03:36:11
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    At least it's a BUDGET....Unlike anything the democrats have come up with for 3 1/2 years........Paul Ryans plan is reality my friend.......it's solely based on the Simpson Bowles recommendations....it's called stopping spending chinas money.......it's called sensible fiscal responsibility......something you, Obama and the democrats have failed to see......
  • FeelHoo... Deere G... 2012/06/16 03:52:11
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +3
    "At least it's a BUDGET."

No, it's a fraud.
  • Deere G... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 04:27:59
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    That's your warped opinion............
  • texasred FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 18:03:04
    texasred
    +3
    If it's such a fraud, why won't Reid let it come to a vote? Everyone knows that... including you.
  • FeelHoo... texasred 2012/06/16 18:43:10
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +3
    Did you really just ask me why Reid won't lead a fraudulent scam come to a vote....?
  • texasred FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 19:28:00
    texasred
    +2
    He should let it come to a vote and be voted down. But it's not a fraud or a scam... he's afraid some of his own people will defect and vote for it. If you can't see that.... it's only because you don't want to.
  • FeelHoo... texasred 2012/06/16 19:40:14
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +3
    The people who would vote for Ryan's fraudulent scam are the ones who are in on it.

money
  • texasred FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 19:41:26
    texasred
    +2
    Yeah, right. If it makes you FeelHood, go ahead an keep believing that.
  • FeelHoo... texasred 2012/06/16 19:54:32
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    Sure. Okay.
  • Deere G... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 03:14:02
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Take Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi with you if you truly wanna remove TRUE obstructionists......
  • FeelHoo... Deere G... 2012/06/16 03:29:52
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    Well, let's see how fast America improves without Boehner, McConnell, Cantor, Ryan, DeMint and the rest of the Norquist/Koch TeaBags first. Okay...?
  • Deere G... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 03:37:08
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    They're gonna be around a while.....get used to'em........
  • FeelHoo... Deere G... 2012/06/16 03:52:55
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +3
    Get used to 4.5 more years of President Obama.
  • Deere G... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 04:28:29
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    In your dreams...........in your dreams my friend...........
  • FeelHoo... Deere G... 2012/06/16 08:46:22
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +3
    Whatever helps you sleep, Papito.
  • MO.gal FeelHoo... 2012/06/17 01:11:50
  • Lanikai FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 16:13:50
    +3
    Only AFTER all the DEMS who supported Fannie and Freddie with BILLIONS to falsely prop them up after they were repeatedly warned get voted out.

DEMS crapped it all up, then in true hyena fashion tried to point their dirty fingers at others.
  • FeelHoo... Lanikai 2012/06/16 16:43:17 (edited)
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +4
    So, Dems created & bursted the housing bubble, enacted the Bush Tax Cuts & left two wars off of the Federal Budget!?!? LOL!!!

Thanks for playing.
  • MQ-Amer... FeelHoo... 2012/06/16 20:33:07
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Most definitely democrats burst the housing bubble... they were warned and warned and warned but still pushed banks to give loans to unqualified buyers ... and as far as the wars .. yes, democrats voted for them right along with the conservatives .. in fact it was Bill Clinton who pushed heavily for war, followed by then Senator Hillary Clinton while Bush was president...as far as the Bush Tax cuts.. to take them away from the middle class at this point will hurt drastically in this already horrid economic times... most would lose 3.5 to 4% of their income, when they haven't even had a raise in the last 2-3 years, have had their hours cut to part time and/or have no job at all... can you really look me in the face and tell me you are happy with Obama's performance .. if so, what specifically has he done that is so great... and why are Americans still suffering this horrid economy and living from paycheck to paycheck, and worried if the next one will even come?

We may disagree on most things politically FeelHood, but I do appreciate your civility towards differing opinions ...
  • FeelHoo... MQ-Amer... 2012/06/16 23:08:00
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +1
    "to take them away from the middle class"

No. Just take them away from the upper 1% who caused this mess & profited greatly from it.

I wholeheartedly blame Bill Clinton for his involvement in repealing the Glass-Steagall Act. However, the root of our economic downfall was (and still is) Reaganomics.

I will look you in the face and tell you that Obama wasted valuable time pursuing bipartisanship with the GOP slime that did absolutely nothing to prevent this economic disaster.

What pisses me off about our President is his pretending that the GOP actually give a crap about how well America does under a Democrat POTUS, when the GOP has made it clear that bipartisanship is off of the table.

Other than that, I like Obama as a person and as the President.

What has Bush done that was so "great"...? What will Romney do that's so "great"...?

Feel free to look:

http://whattheheckhasobamadon...

Obama's not my messiah, my Dad, my personal Genie in a lamp, etc. He's just a good POTUS and (IMO) a potentially great American.

You know why this economy exist. You know that this didn't start on January 20th, 2009. You know that this recovery won't happen overnight. You know that some Fortune 500 companies are sitting on their hands until a puppet GOP like Romney gets in the White House. You know th...

Feel free to look:

http://whattheheckhasobamadon...

You know why this economy exist. You know that this didn't start on January 20th, 2009. You know that this recovery won't happen overnight. You know that some Fortune 500 companies are sitting on their hands until a puppet GOP like Romney gets in the White House. You know that the rationale given for the Bush Tax Cuts was to keep American jobs in America. You know that ten years later, the Bush Tax Cuts aren't creating new American jobs - they are still going overseas. You know that the GOP wants to slash Education, leaving less kids in a position to pursue the new jobs that are obviously out there. You know we shouldn't be subsiding Big Oil. You know that we should raise taxes on companies that send jobs overseas. You know that the rules of an isolationist economy doesn't apply to a globalized economy. You know that Romney will mess all of this up really bad.

You list real concerns but, i believe your anger is misplaced. Just my opinion.

I will look you and anyone else in the face and proclaim that the GOP does not have America's best interests at heart.

I've seen nothing in the past 30 years that would ever couple me to vote Republican on anything.
  • Live Fr... FeelHoo... 2012/06/17 02:57:47
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    Thank you for that link Feelhood. Obama sure has done a lot of good things. I have a feeling history is going to reveal him as a great President, even if he only serves this one term. It would be better to get him for two though. I don't really know where Romney stands because he seems to say what he thinks people want to hear, not what he really believes. I can't imagine what kind of President he'll really be, but he seems like he will be a say one thing, do another kind of leader.
  • FeelHoo... Live Fr... 2012/06/17 06:26:32
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +1
    Hopefully, we will never know what kind of President Romney would be.

2014/04/23 13:22:27