Ryan: “American foreign policy needs moral clarity and firmness of purpose, that is how we keep problems abroad from becoming crises. That is what keeps the peace.”

jt 2012/09/16 07:19:53
I agree with Ryan
I disagree with Ryan

• Jim 2012/09/16 08:58:04
    I agree with Ryan
    Jim
    +7
    Clarity: You hurt us, we kill you.
    Firmness of Purpose: You hurt us, we annihilate you.
    It is time to get down to business and show our strength.

• Quazimoto 2012/09/28 14:50:31
    I agree with Ryan
    Quazimoto
    Well said.
  • Claybern 2012/09/21 00:48:34
    I agree with Ryan
    Claybern
    What is there to desagree about?
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/09/18 01:41:05
    I agree with Ryan
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    Ah, to hear someone in Washington talk sense again!
  • baboula 2012/09/17 17:07:07
    I agree with Ryan
    baboula
    +1
    say what we mean and mean what we say
  • Jim 2012/09/17 15:58:03
    I agree with Ryan
    Jim
    +2
    Like it or not the US is the leader of the free world. The world needs to know where we stand at all times and they need to know that we have the resolve and commitment to back it up. Waffling around and giving mixed signals to those we were once committed to supporting isn’t doing anyone any favors
  • RJeffreySavlov 2012/09/17 01:54:36
    I agree with Ryan
    RJeffreySavlov
    +1
    Kill the politically correct nonsense. That is what has gotten us in trouble. Say it like it is and we will really know who our allies are.
  • Hopscotch 2012/09/17 01:54:18
    I disagree with Ryan
    Hopscotch
    Easy to say...but tough to do....with experience (of which he hasn't any at all)!

tough experience
  • littleb... Hopscotch 2012/09/17 06:02:41
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Please tell me what foreign policy experience Barack Obama had prior to the 08 election?
  • Hopscotch littleb... 2012/09/17 07:18:07
    Hopscotch
    Vice President Joe Biden, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
  • littleb... Hopscotch 2012/09/17 19:07:01
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Lol! Yeah don't forget he is the Guinness Book of World Records Holder of seeking his party's nomination and being sent home by that party very shortly after! Why is it you guys buy into mediocre?

• Hopscotch littleb... 2012/09/17 19:32:42
    Hopscotch
    "Yeah don't forget he is the Guinness Book of World Records Holder of seeking his party's nomination and being sent home by that party very shortly after! Why is it you guys buy into mediocre?" Are you referring to Romney and Ryan or just ROMNEY?
  • littleb... Hopscotch 2012/09/17 19:36:11
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Ah are you not assuming I am voting for the other major corrupt parties candidates?
  • Hopscotch littleb... 2012/09/17 19:46:49
    Hopscotch
    Does this mean your not voting?
  • littleb... Hopscotch 2012/09/17 19:51:51
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    You are going to continue to assume?
  • Hopscotch littleb... 2012/09/17 20:18:29 (edited)
    Hopscotch
    I could care less. You're the one that started this. care
  • littleb... Hopscotch 2012/09/17 20:51:45
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Awww poor Hoppy! And it seems you were never able to ask the direct question I posed? I asked what foreign affairs experience Barack Obama had prior!
  • Hopscotch littleb... 2012/09/17 23:09:41 (edited)
    Hopscotch
    Are you stupid or just lonely and want someone to chat with?

I told you once and I'll tell you again......try to understand........ besides Obama having lived in foreign countries it was because the fact that "Vice President Joe Biden, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations." was on the ticket to advise him.

Other than maybe a vacation out of the country, we don't know of any of Paul Ryan's qualifications to even comment, if any.

committee foreign relations ticket vacation country paul ryans qualifications comment
  • littleb... Hopscotch 2012/09/17 23:15:49
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Ah so finally Hoppy you reduced yourself to cheap personal insults!

Lol....Barack Obama lived in Indonesia as a mere child! Or so the story goes?

Funny how Biden becomes involved when he was never part of the question? Lol! Go ahead hurl more mindless insults and answers!
  • Hopscotch littleb... 2012/09/17 23:26:45
    Hopscotch
    You got insulting first.....asked a silly question....denied the answer. You must be lonely and want someone to communicate with.......as you seem to be aTROLL.

good bye

insulting silly denied answer lonely communicate atroll bye
  • littleb... Hopscotch 2012/09/17 23:35:19
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Lol....I got "insulting"?

Funny how you see an insult in a direct question you have issues answering?
  • Hopscotch littleb... 2012/09/18 00:19:12
  • littleb... Hopscotch 2012/09/18 00:33:39
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Get yourself a can of Dimwit Deodorant! Apply (LMAOff Liberally) to your pits!

Want one more try at actually answering my specific question you you Big Boy?
  • WTF Hopscotch 2012/09/25 21:32:15
    WTF
    As obama's mama knew its who you know and who u blo!
  • Hopscotch WTF 2012/09/25 22:50:22
    Hopscotch
    "A great many people think they are actually thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." -- William James

others try to be cute.........people thinking rearranging prejudices william james cute
  • WTF Hopscotch 2012/09/25 21:28:27
    WTF
    Right and Obama had sooo much foreign experience before he took office...OH sorry he did have some...traveling to the Mideast studying in the Mideast living Indonesia having a father from foreign country...oh and a mommy that slept with married foreign men! Yep he's had some.
  • polkastria 2012/09/17 01:44:13
    I disagree with Ryan
    polkastria
    +1
    It's a whole bunch of pretty words that mean nothing.

"moral clarity"? How is that more important than talking to people to resolve differences?

Firmness of purpose? So what.. he wants us to be too stubborn to get anything done? What about compromise to achieve the best outcome?

Peace is not achieved by blowing folks up. Peace is achieved by everyone working together in a way that benefits as many folks as possible so no one walks away from the table feeling like they got hosed.
  • Cat 2012/09/17 00:57:32
    I agree with Ryan
    Cat
    +1
    Yes, Take a lesson from JFK. "Icht been ein Berliner."
  • DefendnProtect 2012/09/16 23:00:40
    I disagree with Ryan
    DefendnProtect
    America needs to stop bankrupting itself by foreign invasions, nation building and foreign aid. Bombing people in other countries only produces more enemies.

Better trade with 'enemies' and bring the troops home. No need to have 52000 troops in Germany.

• CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/09/16 22:37:46
    I agree with Ryan
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +1
    The upcoming gutting of our US military with the mandatory budget cuts MIGHT just very well be the final nail in the coffin of the great USA as we knew Her. Won't matter who is president, our military prowess and capability will be severely diminished as the cuts go into effect.

Maybe that's been Obama's and the NWO's plan from the very beginning?
  • ProVega 2012/09/16 22:31:21
    I agree with Ryan
    ProVega
    Just as long as that doesn't include starting any more wars.
  • sammanilla 2012/09/16 20:57:13
    I agree with Ryan
    sammanilla
    +1
    Ordinarily we wouldn't have to say we need all this. Vote Romney-Ryan and bring back sanity to the WH.

ordinarily vote romney-ryan sanity wh
    I agree with Ryan
    +2
    And the abandonment of moral clarity and firmness of purpose gave us the chaos of today.
  • Centrist_Bill 2012/09/16 19:57:34
    I disagree with Ryan
    Centrist_Bill
    +1
    One of the many great things my parents told me is if you arent wanted dont stick around. Obviously we arent wanted. Time to go and let them deal with THEIR OWN BS WITHOUT US.
  • bye 2012/09/16 18:46:56
    I agree with Ryan
    bye
    +1
    Gee do we have a foreign policy right now!
  • stevmackey 2012/09/16 18:27:17
    I agree with Ryan
    stevmackey
  • ehrhornp 2012/09/16 18:12:38
    I disagree with Ryan
    ehrhornp
    +1
    Ryan is an idiot. Shame he forgets that republicans do not give us any moral clarity and firmness of purpose. If they did, 9/11 would never have happened.
  • bye ehrhornp 2012/09/16 18:49:12
    bye
    +2
    Well President Clinton let him go and there was a previous attack on the Twin Towers under Clinton's watch. Ryan is thought to be a brain on Economics and put forth a budget that passed the house. The house is controlled by Republicans. The President put forth a budget that was voted down by every democrat in the Senate so it must have sucked. What leads you to think that Ryan is a idiot? And how does he compare to VP BIden?
  • ehrhornp bye 2012/09/16 19:10:37
    ehrhornp
    +2
    Yes the WTC was attacked shortly after Clinton became president but unlike GW Clinton caught the evil doers and brought them to justice. Ryan is a brain on economics just as he ran a sub 3 hour marathon. (Only in his delusional mind)

A shame today's republicans are only interested in making the rich richer at the expense of the middle class and the security of the country.
  • bye ehrhornp 2012/09/16 20:25:26
    bye
    +1
    Where do you get the rich richer thing? Since when was it wrong to cut taxes? The rich already pay more taxes then any one else? Almost 50 percent of the USA citizens pay no taxes at all or get a check. We can reform the tax code and Ryan has said he's in favor of that. You can't say that all Republicans are bad, Lincoln and Reagan would turn over in their graves just as you can't say all Democrats are bad. It is just lately that the Democrats are more into expanding government and Republicans into shrinking it.
  • ehrhornp bye 2012/09/16 22:50:18
    ehrhornp
    When was it wrong to cut taxes? When people started to expect something for nothing. So many are filled with imaginary threats which has led to the United states having a military industrial complex almost equal to the rest of the world combined. Well, this has to be paid for. I sure don't want to pay for it. The people who are profiting off of it and support it should pay for it. Same with the war on drugs. The people who are profiting off the prison industrial complex and those who push for more drug laws should pay more, lots more. I sure don't want to waste any money on such foolishness.

As for the rich, well they get the majority of benefits that society has to offer. Nothing wrong with them paying a bit more. Shame you would oppose Eisenhower if he was around today. Back then they had to pay taxes. lol

lol, democrats are into expanding government? Then why has government employment shrunk under Obama?

2014/10/21 05:48:32