RUSSIA TO AMERICA - YOUR MEDIA IS PROPAGANDA, YOUR PRESIDENT IS A FRAUD, AND YOUR CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN GUTTED

Annette 2012/04/03 03:07:42
Pravda asks: What happened to American media?

Accuses U.S. press of 'deliberately hiding evidence' of Obama's 'fraud'

"The American Press is protecting the President, pushing the
fraud upon both America and the world, supporting a man who may well
have usurped the office.

It’s a twist of irony: The Russian news website Pravda has published an accusation that the American
media is
tame,” afraid to publish news and is deliberately hiding
the evidence published on the internet about [President Obama's]
defrauding of the American public and the deliberate evisceration of
the Constitution of the United States
.”

In a March 7 Pravda column, “Arizona sheriff finds Obama presidential
qualifications forged
,” Dianna Cotter, a senior at American Military
University, blasts
America’s mainstream media for their virtual silence about Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s six-month investigation into the controversy surrounding Obama’s birth certificate and his constitutional eligibility for office.

Read the rest of the article here:
http://www.alipac.us/content/pravda-asks-what-happened-americ...

It is a pretty sad state of affairs when our own press needs to be called out for suppressing what is potentially the biggest scandal to have ever touched the office of president in 236 years. What are they all so afraid of? The news media? The House and Senate? The military? What are they so afraid of that it has caused all of them to remain completely mum on the subject of the usurper's unanswered questions? Mum on the forgeries found on many of the documents put forth by the White House as valid proof of his eligibility? What is the real problem behind the silence???

• geegee 2012/04/03 03:55:13
    geegee
    +10
    It's a dirty shame,, but it is the TRUTH!! I told ya Obama is just a big communist !!

• Elena Indracusin 2012/07/22 15:48:47
    Elena Indracusin
    +1
    Outrageous to learn that the entire World is laughing at our journalism in America, what has become of our country? Who is in charge of our media? Do we have a freedom of speech? What about reporting the facts? Do the investigation and then report to us, that is the obligation of any journalist. I am discussed by our media and our Politian’s and their inability to report the truth. I demand the investigation on Obama and everyone who is involved in this fraud. http://www.frequency.com/vide...
  • studiobrat PWCM AFCL 2012/04/12 20:08:03
    studiobrat  PWCM AFCL
    +1
    Sad, but true!
  • Quazimoto 2012/04/10 20:50:06
    Quazimoto
    +3
    The Communist Manifesto is alive and well in America:

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
    2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
    3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
    4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
    5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
    6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
    7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
    8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
    9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
    10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form and combination of education with industrial production.
  • Annette Quazimoto 2012/04/11 12:29:10
    Annette
    +1
    YEP! Every single bit of that is written into 0vomit's newest Executive order! He wants it all and is determined to have it by hook or by crook. It appears to be more crook than hook but he is using both!
  • Annette Quazimoto 2012/04/13 04:34:23
    Annette
    +1
    And there are some 80+ Communist party card carriers who are members of the government in Washington DC - several are our own Congressmen and senators.
  • Evan 2012/04/05 13:32:23
    Evan
    +3
    Thank you Pravda! LOL! Hope England's press comes out with the same thing. It would have been nice if France had, but they're as anti-American as BHO. If the pics of our POTUS and FLOTUS with the Queen and Prince Philip are any indication, they feel the same way we do about our current POTUS.
  • Annette Evan 2012/04/05 13:38:25
    Annette
    +1
    France never knows which side it's on. Actually, Lord Monckton has come out and said that 0vomit's papers are a blatant forgery, but here on SH, none of the left want to hear or even acknowledge the truth. Instead they say that Monckton doesn't know what he is talking about! How stupid can people be?
  • Annette Evan 2012/04/05 13:49:48
    Annette
    +1
    Here is the link to the Kenyan parliament saying he was born there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?... (You only have to watch half of it to hear them say he was born there and call him a "son of their soil".

And this link is to Lord Monckton. http://obamareleaseyourrecord...
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/04/05 02:07:44
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    Tell us something we don't know.
  • David Lindner 2012/04/04 22:03:26
    David Lindner
    +3
    its sad when even russia thinks he is a con
  • Evan David L... 2012/04/05 13:33:43
    Evan
    +3
    Yeah, David. It truly does take one to know one, but in this situation, I'm glad they came out with it, and hope more countries follow suit.
  • Simmering Frog - PHART 2012/04/04 18:41:24 (edited)
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    +2
    It's pretty pathetic when Pravda and Fox News are in total agreement.
  • Lhopital 2012/04/04 17:27:00
    Lhopital
    +1
    I actually think this is hilarious. At all turns we hear about the far-right wing nut-jobs and conspiracy theorists and so on and so forth when it comes to the eligibility issue.

Well now here is a publication Pravda (not to mention Voice of Russia and a few other not-so-right-wing publications around Europe) that you can't exactly call right-wing, running with this story. Hilarious.

But, I already know how the reaction will be... "State run media!!! It's a smear campaign!!! It's a plot by the evil Russian government!!!" Which again, is hilariously ironic. This issue might even bring back the Red Scare with liberals. Can you imagine that? "Have you now or ever been a member of the Russian communist party?" "No... I'm a member of the American one." "Uh... you're good to go."

This should be a prime time special. "When half-baked demagogic ideologies collide!!! Putin vs. Obama! In a no brain cells barred babbling match!"

Hilarious.
  • Batou 2012/04/04 16:58:04 (edited)
    Batou
    So do conservatives believe everything Pravda and the rest of Russian state-controlled media says about US? Or just negative things about Obama??

Just out of curiosity, according to conservatives, when exactly did Pravda stop publishing propaganda and start publishing "the truth"?

I do find it quite ironic that Pravda would claim that US media is propaganda, US President is a fraud, and US Constitution to be gutted and not mention how it compares with Russian media, president, and state of Russian Constitution. Guess Putin keeps Pravda on pretty tight leash.

The article kind of reminds me of a Russian joke that Reagan told,

• Annette Batou 2012/04/04 18:46:01
    Annette
    +2
    Why would Putin worry about telling us a lie or the truth? They know he is a fraud, and they know they have to deal with a liar and have made pacts with him prior to knowing this about him. I liked Reagan and he makes a lot of sense, but in this instance he would be siding with Pravda and NOT 0vomit. You should know where your priorities should be also. Remember when he said to Russia -" Tear down this wall!" ?? Well he would be saying to the 0vomit right now: "GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!"
  • Batou Annette 2012/04/04 22:00:53 (edited)
    Batou
    Are you pretending to know what Putin is thinking? Or what he knows? I don't think you even speak the same language.

It sounds like you've never even read any Russian sources and are completely ignorant in what light US is presented in them. And if you think that Reagan would side with Pravda and its propaganda or with a corrupt authoritarian like Putin against US you are simply deluding yourself. And if that's who your priorities tell you to serve then it seems to me you are in the wrong country.
  • Annette Batou 2012/04/05 04:10:29
    Annette
    I didn't say Reagan would side against us - First of all: Putin didn't make this comment - Second - if Reagan were alive today, he would agree with the what this article says because he would know without a doubt that 0vomit is a usurper, liar, and fraud in office. You are the one deluded here, and don't go twisting my words in the future. I suggest you listen to this, because the usurper you're sucking up to is putting all the ducks in a row to do exactly what Russia did to East Germany right after WWII - I suggest you think long and hard on this FACT!!!

• Batou Annette 2012/04/05 05:03:44
    Batou
    You said that you knew what Putin was thinking. You also said that Reagan would side with Pravda, which means Reagan would be against US since Pravda always took adversarial position to US and its policies. I doubt you'll find a nice word about US in any issue of Pravda. So if you think Reagan would side with that it seems you are either ignorant of how US is portrayed in Pravda or unfamiliar with Reagan's views.

So far all you've demonstrated is that you are consumed with hatred for Obama. That is your personal issue that has nothing to do with me. What concerns Reagan he wasn't consumed with hatred the way you are even towards murderous dictators like Saddam, so it seems he wouldn't share in your hatred of Obama.

I'm not the topic of the discussion, nor do I suck up to others the way you are doing to Reagan or Pravda, because you believe that Reagan would be siding with it. I see no difference between corruption of Reagan and Obama administrations.
    What concerns your paranoid fantasies about US being turned into Cold War East Germany so far you've brought zero evidence to support them from your alternate reality. Though if you are really worried about it, why not check out your newly trusted propaganda-free source of news called Pravda on what it had to say on the topic?
  • Annette Batou 2012/04/05 13:29:25
    Annette
    Go blow it out your ear!
  • Batou Annette 2012/04/05 14:12:48
    Batou
    “In time we hate that which we often fear.”

--William Shakespeare

I sincerely hope that you'll find peace of mind sooner rather than later. Hate and fear aren't conducive to rational thought and those who are gripped by either of the negative emotions are easily susceptible to propaganda, which exploits the sentiments.

Have a nice day.
  • Annette Batou 2012/04/06 13:28:53
    Annette
    You have a nice day too, because I have no fear and no hatred in my heart. I know the facts from many angles. Too bad you don't!
  • Bevos Batou 2012/04/07 12:59:53
    Bevos
    +1
    Since you can't figure it out on your own, Annette explained what she was talking about. You on the other hand became insulting because you were evidently unable to read or comprehend what she was saying.
    So why don't you go play with your little friends and leave grown-up conversations to the grown-ups.
  • Evan Annette 2012/04/05 13:36:25
    Evan
    +1
    Nice going, Annette, and very well said. You can't reason with an unreasonable person though, and while you and I know Batou is in way over his head, Batou has not yet realized it. I look forward to your posts. Thanks for this one too.
  • Annette Evan 2012/04/05 13:51:46
    Annette
    LOL - Thank you. And you are quite right.
  • Batou Evan 2012/04/05 14:28:56
    Batou
    Where exactly was I being unreasonable? What concerns being "in way over my head" I don't mind a reasonable challenge and if the challenge isn't reasonable as in this case all I have to do is demonstrate it as such.
  • Bevos Batou 2012/04/06 13:21:25
    Bevos
    +1
    Evan was being nice. I would have said you are just plain STUPID!!!
  • Batou Bevos 2012/04/06 14:32:21
    Batou
    It seems your inability to answer a simple question and your childish insults say more about your intelligence than they do about mine.

Guess Elbert Hubbard had someone like you in mind when he said,

"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names."
  • Bevos Batou 2012/04/06 14:41:12
    Bevos
    +1
    You appear to be some unimportant person looking for someone to start an arguement with, thereby giving you the appearance of someone important enough for anyone to spend a few moments on.
  • Batou Bevos 2012/04/06 15:26:05
    Batou
    I asked several questions to understand where those who believe Pravda are coming from.

Neither Annette, nor Evan, nor you have so much as attempted to answer the questions. If it wasn't clear, I wasn't soliciting replies from individuals whose idea of argument is dodging questions and name-calling.

I don't particularly care whether you or anyone else considers me important. And considering your sole contribution to the discussion has been making personal attacks on me I don't really understand why you think that anyone would view that in positive light. Though since you are so eager to spend a few moments of your time insulting me, I'll leave you to it.

Have a nice day.
  • studiob... Annette 2012/04/12 20:18:05 (edited)
  • DavidK 2012/04/04 16:55:51
    DavidK
    +3
    Dear American liberals, leftists, social progressives, socialists, Marxists and Obama supporters, et al: We have stuck together since the late 1950's for the sake of the kids, but the whole of this latest election process has made me realize that I want a divorce. I know we tolerated each other for many years for the sake of future generations, but sadly, this relationship has clearly run its course.

Our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right for us all, so let's just end it on friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.
    Here is a model separation agreement:
    --Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by landmass each taking a similar portion. That will be the difficult part, but I am sure our two sides can come to a friendly agreement. After that, it should be relatively easy! Our respective representatives can effortlessly divide other assets since both sides have such distinct and disparate tastes.
    --We don't like redistributive taxes so you can keep them.
    --You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU.--Since you hate guns and we'll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA and the military.
    --We'll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with wind, solar ...

Here is a model separation agreement:
    --We'll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with wind, solar and biodiesel.
    --You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.
    --We'll keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, Wal-Mart and Wall Street.
    --You can have your beloved lifelong welfare dwellers, food stamps, homeless, homeboys, hippies, druggies and illegal aliens.
    --We'll keep the hot Alaskan hockey moms, greedy CEO's and rednecks.
    --We'll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and Hollywood
    --You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we'll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us.
    --You can have the peaceniks and war protesters. When our allies or our way of life are under assault, we'll help provide them security.
    --We'll keep our Judeo-Christian values.
    --You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, political correctness and Shirley McClain. You can also have the U.N. but we will no longer be paying the bill.
    --We'll keep the SUV's, pickup trucks and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Volt and Leaf you can find.
    --You can give everyone healthcare if you can find any practicing doctors.
    --We'll continue to believe healthcare is a luxury and not a right.--We'll keep "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" and "The National Anthem."
    --I'm sure you'll be happy to substitute "Imagine", "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", "Kum Ba Ya" or "We Are the World".
    --We'll practice trickle-down economics and you can continue to give trickle up poverty your best shot.
    --Since it often so offends you, we'll keep our history, our name and our flag.
  • phil white 2012/04/04 16:06:12 (edited)
    phil white
    +2
    There was speculation in the media well over a year ago as to why Obama was allowing the "Born in Hawaii or Kenya?" question to hang out there. Some thought is was to allow the "Birthers" to look like conspiratorial cooks by harping on it. O

ne talk show caller speculated Obama's birth certificate might list him as "white" as his mother was and that wouldn't go well in the black community.

It turns out that the stalling on the birth certificate was likely a red herring, to keep opposition distracted from the real issue, that Obama is ineligible because he is not "natural born" as defined in SCOTUS case Minor V. Happersette 1874.

"The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners."

One lawyer claims he has used thewayback.com to prove Justica.com, a major paid legal referrence service had deliberately delted all referrence to "Minor" months before the 2008 election.

http://naturalborncitizen.wor...
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/04/04 15:47:14
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +2
    When RUSSIA calls out the American media for BIAS says alot.
  • hat man 2012/04/04 15:04:42
    hat man
    +1
    Russia isn't really a government controlled country as it is a Mafia controlled country.
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/04/04 14:55:24
  • Annette whitewu... 2012/04/04 18:49:13
    Annette
    +2
    Yes, in most cases I would think so, and they certainly know it in the case of the usurper.
  • Evan whitewu... 2012/04/05 13:38:13
    Evan
    +2
    LOL, they're the quintessential experts on fraud, whitewolf, thats' why we can believe them on this. You just "can't con a con."
  • Annette Evan 2012/04/05 13:53:10
  • Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/04 14:53:03
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Hey Annette, this isn't the first time our "news media" has twisted the truth to the American Public. I would guess they've done the same thing for every administration. Recall how Roosevelt had the news services hide his polio from the public for years. Recall how the media hide John Kennedy's infidelities from the public. Recall how the media hid Reagan's obscuring those who were really behind the numerous Middle East airline hijackings from the public in the 1980s....

Yup, Barry's use of the media as tools certainly isn't new.... it’s just TODAY.

But it is the first time such blatant violation of our Constitution is ignored by those who are vested with the responsibility to be America's watchdogs.
  • lm1b2 2012/04/04 13:05:55
    lm1b2
    A news paper in a Country that has a totally corrupt Facists Government is criticizing us,this must be a Joke,right?

2014/10/25 07:50:46