Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Won't Totally Destroy America: Agree with Rush?

Fef 2013/02/02 00:00:00
Rush Limbaugh, who calls himself the "Doctor of Democracy," has optimism for America despite what he considers the damage done by President Obama. Rush spoke words of "Hope" through his Golden EIB Mic to reach his audience of Dittoheads that America will rebound. I just have too much faith in the people of this country. We're not gonna put up with this. Obama's not ultimately gonna get away with totally destroying this country. His damage already done is brutal and he's gonna do more and we're gonna have an incredible amount of hard work ahead of us. Rush Limbaugh believes that President Obama wants to make the America into a Big Government satellite state of Europe: But I have this confidence that [Obama]'s not gonna succeed in total transforming [America] into a Western European socialist democracy where the vast majority of the population just lays down and accepts it. Does Obama want to make America more socialist?

Rush cited a poll by Pew Research Center for the People and the Press that says, "As Barack Obama begins his second term in office, trust in the federal government remains mired near a historic low, while frustration with government remains high." Rush called it excellent news that Pew also wrote, "And for the first time, a majority of the public says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms."

This, Rush believes, will anger people toward "Change" despite Obama winning the 2012 election. Rush says people don't trust the Change that Obama has brought: "It's about guns, and it's about contraception. It's about the Catholic Church. It's about religious freedom. People are noticing."

Leftists disagree with Rush Limbaugh on most everything -- but maybe they can agree with Rush on this: Obama's not ultimately gonna get away with totally destroying this country. Do you agree with Rush?

RUSHLIMBAUGH.COM reports:
RUSH: It isn't wishful thinking. I just have a sense that Obama's not going to ultimately succeed in totally transforming this country into something other than how it was founded. Now, I'm not denying what he's done so far has been devastating, but there are signs out there.
obamas ultimately succeed totally transforming country founded denying devastating signs

Read More: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/02/01/there...

• ray 2013/02/02 00:17:28
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    ray
    +29
    Obama is at the height of his glory at this moment
    As his former supporters see their shrinking pay check due to Obama taxes.
    The Crippling and unbearable cost of Obamacare .
    The hopelessness of an Obama economy
    When despair and hunger set in ,
    People will remember what America once was.
    Then the New Congress will begin to repeal all the laws of the Obama regime
    The New congress will repeal the EO's Obama has signed .
    The cleanup will be horrible , But all is not lost yet .

• HAlex1972 2013/02/22 11:47:31
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    HAlex1972
    I wouldn't agree with Rush on anything. I absolutely despise him.
  • Vic Mackey 2013/02/09 08:37:19
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    Vic Mackey
  • Vic Mackey Vic Mackey 2013/02/09 08:41:19
  • Chaika 2013/02/06 18:27:09
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    Chaika
    +1
    Just look where USA is to-day and now Obama is trying to take away the 2nd amendment
    But just look at the Numbers of Dumb that agree to his trashing of the Constitution?
    Fast & Furious should have opened your eyes yet some still support this Usurper
  • L Dub 2013/02/06 06:25:45
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    L Dub
    He's got too many people that think like him that will try to beat him to it.
  • Quazimoto 2013/02/05 20:21:20
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    Quazimoto
    +2
    I would imagine this is one reason why gun sales are soaring. People are getting fed up with this crap.
  • KeithL 2013/02/05 19:52:51
  • bigfoot 2013/02/04 23:53:20
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    bigfoot
    +1
    I want to know what America the RWNJs are talking about?They have been for the last 50 or so years talking in code.Why don't they want anyone else to understand and experience the American utopia they live in?Or is Rush just playing the old Conservative Rove game of blaming your adversaries for exactly what is your own objective.Surprise!!! You have to be deaf,dumb and blind not to understand that Reagan Conservatism,small useless government dominated by uncontrolled and regulated world corporatism designed to create a have and have not world society has been the Conservative RWNJ agenda and goal all along.Who crashed the stock market,housing market,outsourced American jobs,prevented any attempt for government to stimulate the economy,attempts to destroy every safety net in place for the economic protection of the middle class?Republican Conservative RWNJs.
  • TombstoneJim 2013/02/04 22:39:58
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    TombstoneJim
    +1
    If Mr. Obama is able to fully implement his agenda, the Republic as currently constituted will not be recognizable by the end of his 2nd term. One will think more of France than the USA when hearing of actions taken and citizens role in governance.
  • Bailey C 2013/02/04 21:05:46
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    Bailey C
    +1
    His side is the one trying to destroy America. Fool the base into believing Obama is out to destroy America so they can push the big business agenda and send all the money to the top. What is good for multinational corporations is not always what's good for America...
  • El Prez 2013/02/04 20:51:53
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    El Prez
    +1
    A stupidly and falsely worded question and answer. I agree with him on this point only. After all, a stopped clock is right twice a day. Rush is a provacatour idiot followed by a bunch of brain washed dittoheads.
  • mrdog El Prez 2013/02/05 08:23:59
    mrdog
    Really? bark
  • El Prez mrdog 2013/02/05 22:43:41
    El Prez
    Totally, really!!!! bark - bark
  • What'sIT 2013/02/04 20:50:04
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    What'sIT
    +1
    It won't be entirely destroyed by the end of his presidency but it won't be what it was. It will be gutted. And the dreams of Obama's anti-colonialist Father will come true.
    Obama s America
  • MONGOOSE 2013/02/04 20:42:30
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    MONGOOSE
    +1
    Yeah I would differently go along with Rush between now and before 2016 who knows if Obama will even be a United States President the way he is saying a lot on doing and not doing anything and the most important things done at all. I and a lot of others think the government is keeping Obama in office more than the American people know about.
    Obama has already destroyed so much of the United States it's brutal and it's gonna get worse if we or someone doesn't stop him in his boots.
    And if we get Obama out of office we the people have incredible amount of work ahead of us but it's never to late as long if we get the right person that will stand up to the plate and dodge the bullets we can have a country that people feel proud to live in again.
    And start getting more stricker rules about having just anyone coming into are country.......This is the major first mistake that started making this country go down hill.
    Look at Canada not just anyone can move into their country, they have a lot of great rules that the United States should have to clean this place up !!!!!
    First things first ?? !!!
    "THE MONGOOSE"
    better place
  • John Walker II 2013/02/04 20:16:06
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    John Walker II
    +1
    I do listen to him at times and he does have good points... but every time I look into his 'facts'... there's always more to the whole story then he lets on, which is convenient for him when he 'forgets' to mention something.

He's a hypocrite too with his whole drug addiction thing in 2003 and yet he's on record saying throw them all in jail... if he followed through with his beliefs he would have plead guilty to the doctor shopping charges in Florida.

Never did, even when he was detained by the DEA in 2006 for having someone else's prescription drugs in his bag.
  • Bill 2013/02/04 19:54:32
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    Bill
    +1
    We still have hope for another Reagan (perhaps Allen West) to set the country straight. Obummer will bring us down but I don't think he has enough time to make us hit bottom and become Europe (especially france, the nation of backstabbers.)
  • patriot mom 2013/02/04 18:45:51
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    patriot mom
    Too many of us won't allow him or anyone else to totally destroy America.
  • jeanette woods 2013/02/04 18:34:44
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    jeanette woods
    +1
    "dittoheads" really? that is what you call people recognize Obama's "agenda"?
    Thank God for the " Limbaughs" who are not afraid to reveal Obama for what he is!!!
  • Embalmer 2013/02/04 18:02:43
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    Embalmer
    +3
    You can't trust a man who sits on a doughnut due to his puss filled anal cysts.
  • PJ Sweet Cheeks 2013/02/04 17:26:10 (edited)
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    But everyone needs to remember...Obama started this ball rolling and it might not be able to be stopped! Spending Trillions, adding more illegals to the mix of an already strained SS, Medicare, and now healthcare! Also with no plan insight on how to get jobs back into this country!!!!

Someday we will look back at things and just remember....Obama started this mess and this will be the cause of America's problems of hardship!
  • Bailey C PJ Swe... 2013/02/04 21:01:04
    Bailey C
    Obama started it? This is why you shouldn't listen to Limbaugh

obama listen limbaugh
  • PJ Swe... Bailey C 2013/02/07 18:57:42
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    where did you get that off MSNBC, lol
    http://cnsnews.com/news/artic...
    See I can do that too, only the right way...
    msnbc lol httpcnsnews comnewsartic
  • Michele... Bailey C 2013/02/17 03:26:19
    Michele_Henson
    Lie.
  • Patrick Bailey C 2013/03/13 13:38:22
    Patrick
    +2
    That look like the time spent at work graph...........
  • alicestarbright 2013/02/04 17:02:34
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    alicestarbright
    +2
    Sodaheads opinion has never mattered on anything though.
  • AM 2013/02/04 17:02:09
  • Manuel 2013/02/04 16:58:45 (edited)
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    Manuel
    +5
    Rush is one of the reasons why the GOP lost. They Lost big time because of what Rush says the Right stands for...Old School white leader capitalist pigs in control ...America is not being destroyed...it's not becoming a Socialist Nation...It becoming a Nation that is out casting it's bigotry and double standards...but of course to people who agree with Rush are totally blind to this because all right wing rich pigs use all their money to fabricate lies about Obama for Rush to keep spewing at the Neanderthal conservative part of America ...go ahead...keep losing...
  • Danielle 2013/02/04 16:33:42
  • Michele... Danielle 2013/02/17 03:28:01
    Michele_Henson
    +1
    Agreed, I think it's really gonna take a catastrophe to restore the Republic.
  • Runaway ✩ 2013/02/04 16:33:14
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    Runaway ✩
    +1
    Rush is a loudmouthed lout, a douche, a divisive, hateful dilrod. He is one person who can run his fat mouth 24/7 and never get anything right. His diarrhea nauseates anyone subjected to it. I don't actually wish him dead - but if he suffered a stroke or something that would SHUT HIM UP, the world would be a better place.

Of course, if the stroke were to kill him, the world would be an even better place.
  • Michele... Runaway ✩ 2013/02/17 03:28:59
    Michele_Henson
    Rush is hateful?
    Did you see what you wrote?
  • Runaway ✩ Michele... 2013/02/18 09:09:03
    Runaway ✩
    Yes, I see what I wrote. Might I point out that I'm not a "politically correct" person? I'm a crotchety old bastard, and I can say stuff like that. I'm not a public figure, with millions hanging on my every word. I can say the foulest crap imaginable, without inciting people to riot, because I'm a private individual.

That said - Rush is everything that I said, and more. The world would be a better place without him.
  • Michele... Runaway ✩ 2013/02/19 17:33:39
    Michele_Henson
    Your right you can. I am not a PC person either but I still believe in poise & class.
    Are you either of those things?
  • Ashley 2013/02/04 16:30:48
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    Ashley
    No one person can totally destroy it.
  • daany Boy 2013/02/04 16:26:56
    Yes, I agree with Rush
    daany Boy
    +1
    Hopefully we have some German-Americans enough to bring us back from the caves, the Liberals want to send us too...Remember, the Germans were bombed back to the Stone age in WWI and again in WWII..they have the supernatural ability collect back together like water..Just look at them today! AWESOME PEOPLE..( sorry Jews..facts are facts ) If they would just quit eating Swine ( both literal and figurative ) wow!! :)
  • Pay me 4profile 2013/02/04 16:17:59
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    Pay me 4profile
    +1
    Unfortunately, Obama destroys every thing he gets his hands on. I will challange rush to line by line issue with everything President Hussien thinks he did right and the people are trick.

The very last issue of imgration is another broken cheap shot to America. He said i prarphraze qoute "America is a broken country with multiple issues and discovered another great treasure of broken problem"

The fact is President Hussien your are the one broken and proud, America isnt broke, and by thinking you will right a bill to force our legislations elected official to force more bad decision to be written into law (the same as Wright 4 year regulation late which is a law violation were if you didnt get re elected you still would have be removed from the defensive budget to be protected by secret service either now on monday or 4 years later wifh your 17 trillion dollars of debt our children children will be inslaved to pay off because of you) should be a violation to cheap shot your peers when u need bipartisn support. The fact is the constitution clearly state all bills start in the demcratic house of rerepresentative.
  • t.eliot... Pay me ... 2013/02/04 17:41:43
    t.eliot, topbard
    +3
    Your grasp of facts (or lack thereof) is obscured by the lack of clarity in your writing.
  • Pay me ... t.eliot... 2013/02/04 23:26:50
    Pay me 4profile
    +1
    The fact is i am persice in my writing and this web site doesnt have spell check, were it purposely makes me mis spell. Ill try to clear it up for you if you need clearity.
    Were will like to start?
  • gerald.rice 2013/02/04 16:14:46
    No, I don't agree with Rush
    gerald.rice
    +1
    he's from my area, but the only thing we've ever agreed on is maybe a couple eateries in the Sacramento region.
    I can look at him and tell he knows his food.

2014/10/02 00:49:27