Rush Limbaugh Apologizes to Sandra Fluke!

Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/03 18:39:06
Don't bother watching the video if you are easily offended.Or you can't take a joke!

bother watching video offended joke

• bigfoot 2012/03/08 00:38:10
    bigfoot
    No He Didn't.anyway! Nothing In Your Wildest Imagination What so ever, Could Ever PASS For An Apology From Rush. UNDERSTAND---------the Status of RWNJs are FAR Beyond the Hatred demomstrated by the RWNJs for MUSLIMS.Forgive me. However,my Hatred,and I don't use the term lightly,for the so called Right Wing Religious Right is so Deep, I consider them the Enemy of everytrhing that stands for
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/03/07 22:17:47
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    I wish RUSH WOULD NOT APOLOGIZE TO THAT FRAUD SANDRA FLUKE.

BILL MAHER called SARAH PALIN a 'C' word & FFFFF at CONSERVATIVES and

REPUBLICANS, ARE STUPID, but the LIBERALS only LAUGHED & CLAPPED!!!

and HE NEVER APOLOGIZED. THEY ARE DESPICABLE!!!
  • HOMBRE 2012/03/07 20:02:46 (edited)
    HOMBRE
    +2
    This will tell you all you need to know
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/d...
  • Stevern... HOMBRE 2012/03/07 21:34:35
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Thanks for the link!
  • Foxy Warrior Guru 2012/03/06 01:40:21
    Foxy Warrior Guru
    +3
    It isn't surprising that the basic translation of this "apology" works out to "I have to say something because the sponsors are crawling up my butt, so I'm sorry I used the words "slut" and "prostitute" even though that's what you are." What he glosses over and fails to mention is the ENTIRE WEEK he spent glorifying in what he said in a constant diatribe in which he attacked and insulted her and the women of Georgetown University no less than 53 times.
  • Darnel 2012/03/05 08:42:06
    Darnel
    +2
    I find it amazing that the fact that she mentioned nothing about her own sexuality but instead was there to defend a friend who needed the birth control drug for a medical condition OUTSIDE of what it could be used for continues to whip right over the heads of folk defending Rush Limbaugh.
    She's a "slut' for going to bat for her friend?

REALLY?
  • Pm Darnel 2012/03/05 18:44:47
    Pm
    +2
    DId she assert she is finacially burdened by the amount of money she has to spend practicing safe sex? Her free education at GeorgeTown isnt enough, she needs teh government to pay for her sex now too.... She was called a slut for the amount of sex she would need to have for her to be finacially burdened.
  • SJG Pm 2012/03/06 00:28:51
    SJG
    Fool!
  • Pm SJG 2012/03/06 02:09:25
  • SJG Pm 2012/03/06 13:56:51
    SJG
    Lib is OK, you are still the fool.
  • Pm SJG 2012/03/06 22:13:44
    Pm
    +2
    Im sure you'll be OK when we're all going to be paying over 50% tax to cover all the liberal/ socialist programs.
  • SJG Pm 2012/03/06 23:09:34
    SJG
    Dumb comment, no basis. Typical of a right winger.
  • Pm SJG 2012/03/07 08:38:10
    Pm
    +2
    No basis....Check the taxes in all other socialist systems....IN Sweden its around 60% for the middle class. And, Sweden, is hailed by the left wing as the most successful and advanced of all.
    Looks like you're for a system without even knowing the repercussions of it.
  • SJG Pm 2012/03/07 12:56:07
    SJG
    idle talk
  • Deep007 SJG 2012/03/07 01:48:37
    Deep007
    +2
    Whoring and scoring free contraceptives...Haahaahaa..
    gotta keep the gutters clean eh
  • Darnel Pm 2012/03/06 04:56:15
    Darnel
    ??
    I read the transcript from http://campaign2012.washingto...

It verified what I had seen before.
    She spoke for all and explained an issue where it sounds like the school IGNORES the reports of doctors with physical proof that there are women who need the chemical contraceptives that have secondary effects that have been known and used for decades.

What they ALL were burdened with appears to be this silly crap of finding out THE HARD WAY what insurance won't cover at these schools.

Don't know about where you come from,.. but I don't know of a college in America which was a complete and total "free ride" . You are paying for SOMETHING on campus.

(I should know - even with a free ride for my son, I'm paying out of pocket.)

Nowhere does she require that we pay for "her sex".
  • Pm Darnel 2012/03/06 05:07:18
    Pm
    +2
    "And just as we students have faced financial, emotional, and medical burdens as a result"
    Contraceptives are cheap....How can it be a burden to the magnitude she preaches it to be....
    "Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school."
    Birth control pills cost between $15-50 a month.....How many condoms and diaphragms do these women use in a year to add up to $3000?
    I disagree with Rush for saying what he did publicly it just gave the left what they wanted to hear.
    There are scholarships and grants which can lower the costs quite a bit, and obviously you take the rest out on loans...Like I did and still do....

Isn't birth control(mostly) pills for preventing pregnancy during sex? Doesn't the term "contraceptive" imply sex?
  • Darnel Pm 2012/03/06 20:35:20
    Darnel
    ?
    If you are talking about "rubbers" yes,... contraceptives are Cheap.
    Chemical ones can't be just bought off the shelf though.To be done safely they require at the least an examination and followup on type and dosage. Back in 88 the initial startup for my wife was around 400 bucks including followup as her initial reason to take them were to balance out her monthly's as something that wouldn't have her commiting murder.

I have no idea what the initial startup would be for daiphram use,.. but understand that requires an examination also and I didn't read that in the three articles involving what Sandra Fluke did say.

Like a lot of drugs on the market, they have multiple uses outside of what they are best known for,... Look at Rogaine for an example.

It's primary ingredient was designed for use as blood pressure medication,.. but is now also sold because of one of it's "side effects" which is to promote the growth of hair.

What I'm saying is that I am aware of women who take chemical birth control not because they are whoring around but because it serves some other purpose. Based on what Fluke said in the hearing where she was allowed to speak,.. she wasn't advocating the whoring around of women in college, nor did she use herself in any of the speech that could justi...

?

What I'm saying is that I am aware of women who take chemical birth control not because they are whoring around but because it serves some other purpose. Based on what Fluke said in the hearing where she was allowed to speak,.. she wasn't advocating the whoring around of women in college, nor did she use herself in any of the speech that could justify Rush Limbaugh going on for hours on her being a slut and a whore.

Are going to have to agree to disagree, because I am trying to understand your position?
  • Pm Darnel 2012/03/06 22:12:29
  • Deep007 Darnel 2012/03/07 01:49:14
    Deep007
    +2
    Infanticide...KILL THE BABIES...or just block the gutters
  • Darnel Deep007 2012/03/08 03:11:17
    Darnel
    "I'd reply in detail if:
    1. I knew what you meant.
    2. Someone hadn't deleted my last response to PaulM.
  • Stevern... Darnel 2012/03/06 12:14:50
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Sandra Fluke is being sold by the left as something she's not. Namely a random co-ed from Georgetown law who found herself mixed up in the latest front of the culture war who was simply looking to make sure needy women had access to birth control. That, of course, is not the case.

As many have already uncovered Sandra Fluke she is, in reality, a 30 year old long time liberal activist who enrolled at Georgetown with the express purpose of fighting for the school to pay for students' birth control. She has been pushing for mandated coverage of contraceptives at Georgetown for at least three years according to the Washington Post.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com...
  • Darnel Stevern... 2012/03/06 20:43:04
    Darnel
    ? Okay,...
    If she went looking for a fight in this arena on this topic in an effort to effect change,.. she gets what she pays for as far as the people she is up against.

....... But it doesn't give Rush Limbaugh license to call her a slut and a whore. The Equiv is calling someone a socialist commie for defending the right of anyone opening soup kitchens for the poor. In the most obscure general way a "soup kitchen" could be seen as a socialist or communist device,... But a willingness to defend someone who does it doesn't make you a communist.

Are you saying that her pushing for what she is - makes here a sexually loose woman?
  • Deep007 Darnel 2012/03/07 01:49:38
    Deep007
    +1
    Big Butt Slut
  • COMALite J Darnel 2012/03/08 22:51:13 (edited)
    COMALite J
    +1
    Two days prior to posting that to you, Steverno posted a link from Glenn Beck’s “The Blaze” website which basically republished that Washington Post link. I pointed out its laughable logical fallacies, and that it wasn’t proof of anything. He Replied to me on other matters, but was unable to refute a single word of my refutation of that article.

And yet he still uses it, and calls it “proof”!? After he’s had it proven to him that it’s nothing of the kind!?

A key point: Sandra Fluke never claimed to be any age. An MSNBC reporter said that she was 23. So Sandra never lied about her age, nor anything else that is at all relevant to this.

Someone who keeps using “evidence” that has been demonstrated to be fallacious is every bit as dishonest as such articles falsely claim Sandra Fluke to be.
  • Deep007 Darnel 2012/03/07 01:47:27
    Deep007
    +1
    Tramp Slut
  • HOMBRE Deep007 2012/03/07 21:50:00
    HOMBRE
    +2
    Well we know she not a VIRGIN LOL
  • COMALite J 2012/03/05 02:05:36
    COMALite J
    +1
    About Rush Limbaugh’s use of the word “apology” — well, this guy says it best:
  • Darnel COMALite J 2012/03/05 08:37:30
    Darnel
    (smile)
  • COMALite J Darnel 2012/03/06 03:23:37
    COMALite J
    And, as of today, we can repeat that video for his use of the word “sincere.”
  • Prairie Wind 2012/03/04 20:00:24
    Prairie Wind
    +2
    An appropriate and most humbling apology, especially acknowledging that which they were not called. Gosh, I even recall the knotty headed 'ho's too bearing such wrath of our Jesus police, specifically Jackson and Sharpton .. two pimps, if any existed in Obama's paradise.
  • trentinafur 2012/03/04 19:25:27
    trentinafur
    +5
    Look - just because you people here have no - or lousy - sex lives - does not mean that those who have normal sex lives are "sluts" (male or female).
  • LADY LI... trentin... 2012/03/07 14:06:47
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    EXCUSE ME, i'm blind, SIR/MA'AM, WHAT? REALLY? IS THAT JOE BIDET WITH RRRED

HORNS ON HIS FOREHEAD on YOUR AVATAR?
  • American 2012/03/04 16:04:12
    American
    +7
    Too little, too late.
  • Risk 2012/03/04 15:57:01
    Risk
    +6
    Now, when will Bill Maher step up to the plate with his very offensive comment
    about Palin ?
  • LADY LI... Risk 2012/03/07 14:11:17
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    He called her a 'C' word & FFFFF but the libs only LAUGHED & CLAPPED!!!
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/03/04 15:39:55
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/03/04 15:19:53
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +4
    Excellent! I can't remember which movie this was.
  • Stevern... ur XLNC... 2012/03/04 15:54:04
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I believe the movie was The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean.
    http://iceboxmovies.blogspot....
  • ur XLNC... Stevern... 2012/03/04 16:00:19
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    THANK-YOU! That fits!

2014/09/16 09:29:24