Rumor has it that Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa might run for President in 2016. Would you vote for him and why?

Drue-AFCL 2012/08/09 02:33:09

• Berta Collier 2012/09/06 13:40:25 (edited)
    no way Jose
    Berta Collier
    This is Tony Villar (aigosa) when he was a leader of the ultra racist Mexican organization MEChA on the UCLA campus. When Tony and his thug friends couldn't get a full time Chicano Studies on the campus they started a riot, shut down the school and did $50,000 worth of damage.

friends chicano studies campus riot shut school 50000 worth damage

MEChA's official slogan is "For The Race Everything, Outside The Race Nothing".
  • FISH 2012/09/02 14:53:57 (edited)
    no way Jose
    FISH
    Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa really appears anti white and supports crossing the borders by illegal people. America the truth is some of the minority's hate white people, jealousy, envy, they feel the majority should roll over to there marxist agenda's. When you attack the constitution, preamble, Bill of Rights you attack all legal Americans. America its time to take back our country and reestablish values, I'm tired of baby killing and Obama forcing us to take it in the rear with his political agenda's. This Mayor is as radical and shaky as Obama's and Villaraigosa the hilarious has a Marxist back ground agenda. 1. Put people to work, 2. Make people be accountable, 3. Stop breaking constitutional laws, enforce the laws and I support Arizona and the Sheriff in the enforcement of our laws, this Mayor does not. Antonio Villaraigosa is one who always talks about brown, black and never speaks favorable of other ethnic groups, I personally feel our other ethnic groups are much better USA citizens, hard working and appreciative and love the country more than themselves.
  • Dave In Cali 2012/08/12 12:17:56
    no way Jose
    Dave In Cali
    +1
    After only a cursory look into his recent political past, I would say he is nuttier than a squirrel turd and should save his ill-gotten money for a cushy retirement.
  • Iamfree 2012/08/10 18:52:29
    no way Jose
    Iamfree
    +1
    Not in a million years. He is a leftist racist fool.
  • red 2012/08/09 17:05:15
    no way Jose
    red
    +1
    He's from the same state as Nancy and Harry, so I'll be politically incorrect and say we don't need any more drug addicts from California in Washington D.C..The sooner California sinks into the ocean the better:) Maybe they would scatter to more civalized states and learn something about honesty and ethics...
  • Drue-AFCL red 2012/08/09 17:11:42
    Drue-AFCL
    actually, Harry is from Nevada.
  • red Drue-AFCL 2012/08/09 18:32:36
    red
    +2
    Glad you cleared that up. I like Nevada, just not Harry. Maybe Nancy is rubbing off on him since the states are so close togeather?
    no way Jose
    +1
    The Concept makes me PUKE.

You look toward a complete Mexican Take over.
  • red jackola... 2012/08/09 18:34:23
    red
    Obama would call that "racist".
  • mikeyavelli 2012/08/09 14:39:02
    no way Jose
    mikeyavelli
    +1
    marxist in the mold of obama. arrest him now and save the country.
  • Outta' Here. 2012/08/09 13:59:46
    no way Jose
    Outta' Here.
    +1
    2 words: "Sanctuary City"
  • Jensenmk 2012/08/09 07:57:47
    no way Jose
    Jensenmk
    +1
    Given he is from LA, CA; probably not. That said, I would certainly educate myself before I made a final decision; just in case some miracle occured.
  • mich52 2012/08/09 06:54:57
  • tdterry... mich52 2012/08/13 14:13:52
    tdterry1999
    Was you there to sniff it?
  • Borat Obama 2012/08/09 06:44:22
    no way Jose
    Borat Obama
    +1
    He is the most corrupt that LA ever had. He supports illegals. He thinks that Mexicans should cross the US borders as they please. He is about 98% supporter and the rest 2%.
  • Red 2012/08/09 05:49:41
  • john Kills 2012/08/09 04:57:35
    no way Jose
    john Kills
    +2
    We need to get this election right or there won't be anymore elections. We will be living in a dictatorship and have a ruler. We are just about there right now. And dumney isn't the answer either.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/08/09 04:34:12
    no way Jose
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    At least not at this moment. This is the first time I've ever heard his name, and I don't know anything about him.

But he's got 4+ years to tell me all about himself. And I'm sure he can hardly wait. :)
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/08/09 04:30:43
    no way Jose
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +2
    F no! Final answer.
  • Dan der Mensch 2012/08/09 04:26:15
    no way Jose
    Dan der Mensch
    +2
    I can't even begin to pronounce that name.
  • Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL* 2012/08/09 04:07:36
    no way Jose
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +3
    Oh woe is us !
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/08/09 03:42:13
    yes
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +5
    I checked the wrong answer........ mine is really

aw hell no

He is too cozy with LaRaza. I have learned my lesson with AG Holder.
  • Mr Chin 2012/08/09 03:21:38 (edited)
    no way Jose
    Mr Chin
    +2
    You should leave a third option of "Other". I don't know if I would vote for him, but California Crazy Land is where Nancy Pelosi calls home. And this guy is just a Mayor and wants to run for the Presidency. He has the right but he had better be the best Mayor that the bankrupt state of California ever had. Because usually people start running when they are a Senator or Governor.
  • Katherine 2012/08/09 03:17:13
    no way Jose
    Katherine
    +3
    Do you have any idea how effed up LA is?

Reminds me: Apparently the tagging and trash problem is so bad, he wanted to have some kind of wall built around the public building because they're tired of cleaning it up.

You'll have to look it up. I just thought it figures.

It's third world over there.
  • Flaming... Katherine 2012/08/09 04:09:21
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +2
    And he helped in creating this mess.
  • Scott C 2012/08/09 03:16:04
    no way Jose
    Scott C
    +4
    California??? Give me a break what they know about how real people live?
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/08/09 03:15:06
    no way Jose
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +5
    Another illegal loving commie democrat
    oh hell no
  • Flaming... Demonic... 2012/08/09 04:10:02
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +1
    Great Graphics.
  • FISH Demonic... 2012/09/02 15:15:30 (edited)
    FISH
    How can you tell when a Marxist lib is lying. When he starts talking and yelling and waving his has or breaks into a singing lyric's in a half *ssed attempt.
  • John Hall 2012/08/09 03:10:48
    no way Jose
    John Hall
    +1
    I say no because I've never heard of him and I would need to do some checking on him .
  • Max7 2012/08/09 03:04:20
    yes
    Max7
    After listening to him and if he had more going on that someone like Mitt Romney, yes I would vote for him.
  • Drue-AFCL Max7 2012/08/09 03:14:12
    Drue-AFCL
    +3
    lOOK AT HIS RECORD AND LOOK AT THE LOS ANGELES. REALLY YOU WOULD VOTE FOR HIM.
  • Max7 Drue-AFCL 2012/08/09 03:31:15
    Max7
    Did you comprehend my comment? I said that "after" listening to him and "if" he had more going on than Mitt Romney, yes I would vote for him. Mitt Romney in my opinion is a night mare. Mitt Romney is scaring his own party, Anyone would be better than him.
  • Katherine Max7 2012/08/09 03:34:06
    Katherine
    +1
    You've got issues if that anybody includes Obama.
  • Max7 Katherine 2012/08/09 03:40:29
    Max7
    Well that's a two way street, because I think you have issues if you think that Romney is the answer for "all" people. Obviously you are coming from a selfish place.
  • Katherine Max7 2012/08/09 04:01:21
    Katherine
    +1
    I'm coming from a place that knows just who and what Obama is and that's America's worst enemy.
  • Max7 Katherine 2012/08/09 04:04:45
    Max7
    That's your opinion I love Obama
  • Katherine Max7 2012/08/09 04:08:29
    Katherine
    Just Remember Who He Replaced
    America Is Better For It.
    You Know It In Your Heart. Amen.

What exactly has Obama done differently than Bush?

Wars?
    Spending?
    Freedom destroying legislation?
  • Max7 Katherine 2012/08/09 04:31:39
    Max7
    I am glad that he was able to get closure for those who loss loved ones in the 911 attack, when George Bush blatantly said that he wasn't interested in finding Osama Bin Laden. (2) I live in he neck of the woods where our communities thrive on the automotive industry, my son who had worked on a job for approximately 20 years after coming out of the Air Force. He received a pink slip, under the administration of Bush & Cheney. President Obama took a chance and issued the stimulus plan to Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Pennsylvania. Within weeks, because of his skills, and because of the stimulus my son and the majority of his colleagues met the requirements of one of the automotive plants and was hired. They now have health benefits, and as a result of the stimulus, our district congresswoman with the aide of President Obama delegated a group of people to investigate bad loans that had been issued to several home owners, people that was in foreclosure were able to salvage their homes. Employment is up, children were able to continue getting college educations, my grandaughter and two grandson's are attending colleges of their choice. The mere fact that the president is working for the good of "all" people is enough in itself to vote for him. Can you honestly tell me that Mitt Romne...
    I am glad that he was able to get closure for those who loss loved ones in the 911 attack, when George Bush blatantly said that he wasn't interested in finding Osama Bin Laden. (2) I live in he neck of the woods where our communities thrive on the automotive industry, my son who had worked on a job for approximately 20 years after coming out of the Air Force. He received a pink slip, under the administration of Bush & Cheney. President Obama took a chance and issued the stimulus plan to Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Pennsylvania. Within weeks, because of his skills, and because of the stimulus my son and the majority of his colleagues met the requirements of one of the automotive plants and was hired. They now have health benefits, and as a result of the stimulus, our district congresswoman with the aide of President Obama delegated a group of people to investigate bad loans that had been issued to several home owners, people that was in foreclosure were able to salvage their homes. Employment is up, children were able to continue getting college educations, my grandaughter and two grandson's are attending colleges of their choice. The mere fact that the president is working for the good of "all" people is enough in itself to vote for him. Can you honestly tell me that Mitt Romney does not bother you? Doesn't it cause you some concern that everyone else has to present their taxes, but Mr. Romney feels that he should be exempt. Doesn't it make you cringe when you see people like Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachman, Donald Trump and Herman McCain spout off in a circus like atmosphere, if I were a Repulican I'd be ashamed. I could go on and on, however, the bottom line is that it doesn't matter what I say, or what I think, or what I stand for, you'd find issue with that.
  • Katherine Max7 2012/08/09 04:51:37
    Katherine
    +1
    Obama and Jarrett couldn't make up their minds so Panetta and Clinton gave Seal Team 6 the go-ahead to get bin Laden. Angry at first and decrying their actions, then taking credit. Followed by giving Osama bin Laden a respectful burial.

The stimulus. Are you referring to the stimulus that cost $228,055 per job saved or created in government? Guess those jobs weren't as shovel ready as they thought? Those ones?

You might want to look into Obama's history working for Acorn, as he and his members strong-armed banks into making risky loans. In fact, he and another associate sued Citibank for $2 billion on the basis of discrimination in lending practice.

Unemployment was around 4.9% up until Congress was flooded with democrats in 2006, continued upwards to 7.6%. Now we have 49.1% of Americans on government assistance. But we're getting tens of thousands hired in the IRS and Forest Service.

Nice job dodging the question.

Iraq ended in the time frame Bush decided. Nobel has asked for their Peace Prize back since he started about 3-5 wars. Or "Kinetic Military Actions," -- without consent of Congress? He spends over $1.2 trillion more than Bush on average. He's added more un-Constitutional or rights stealing legislation than I have time to bother typing out. All complaints the far left had for Bush.

You're not a hopeless, brainwashed dependent or even a partisan hack. You're an Obama stooge.

2014/12/22 14:15:18