RULES FOR RADICALS.. OBAMAS BIBLE....DID YOU KNOW THIS? PLEASE READ THIS AND PASS IT ON..SO IMPORTANT..IT WILL ONLY BE BY SHARING INFORMATION LIKE THIS THAT AMERICANS WILL LEARN THE TERRIBLE TRUTH ABOUT THIS PRESENT LEADER AND HIS ADMINISTRATION.

SunShine 2010/05/31 06:02:44
"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization.... 'Midwest describes itself as 'one of the nation's oldest and best-known schools for community organizations, citizen organizations and individuals committed to progressive social change.'... Midwest teaches Alinsky tactics of community organizing."

Hillary, Obama and the Cult of Alinsky: "True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.

"Obama is also an Alinskyite.... Obama spent years teaching workshops on the Alinsky method. In 1985 he began a four-year stint as a community organizer in Chicago, working for an Alinskyite group called the Developing Communities Project.... Camouflage is key to Alinsky-style organizing. While trying to build coalitions of black churches in Chicago, Obama caught flak for not attending church himself. He became an instant churchgoer." (By Richard Poe, 11-27-07)
"Radicals must be resilient, adaptable to shifting political circumstances, and sensitive enough to the process of action and reaction to avoid being trapped by their own tactics and forced to travel a road not of their choosing." p.6

"A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage -- the political paradise of communism." p.10

"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing; everything to him is relative and changing.... To the extent that he is free from the shackles of dogma, he can respond to the realities of the widely different situations...."
Alinsky's tactics were based, not on Stalin's revolutionary violence, but on the Neo-Marxist strategies of Antonio Gramsci, an Italian Communist. Relying on gradualism, infiltration and the dialectic process rather than a bloody revolution, Gramsci's transformational Marxism was so subtle that few even noticed the deliberate changes.

Like Alinsky, Mikhail Gorbachev followed Gramsci, not Lenin. In fact, Gramsci aroused Stalins's wrath by suggesting that Lenin's revolutionary plan wouldn't work in the West. Instead the primary assault would be on Biblical absolutes and Christian values, which must be crushed as a social force before the new face of Communism could rise and flourish. Malachi Martin gave us a progress report:

"By 1985, the influence of traditional Christian philosophy in the West was weak and negligible.... Gramsci's master strategy was now feasible. Humanly speaking, it was no longer too tall an order to strip large majorities of men and women in the West of those last vestiges that remained to them of Christianity's transcendent God."

Of Means and Ends [Forget moral or ethical considerations]

"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24

"The means-and-ends moralists, constantly obsessed with the ethics of the means used by the Have-Nots against the Haves, should search themselves as to their real political position. In fact, they are passive — but real — allies of the Haves…. The most unethical of all means is the non-use of any means... The standards of judgment must be rooted in the whys and wherefores of life as it is lived, the world as it is, not our wished-for fantasy of the world as it should be...." pp.25-26

"The third rule of ethics of means and ends is that in war the end justifies almost any means...." p.29

"The seventh rule... is that generally success or failure is a mighty determinant of ethics...." p.34

"The tenth rule... is you do what you can with what you have and clothe it with moral garments.... It involves sifting the multiple factors which combine in creating the circumstances at any given time... Who, and how many will support the action?... If weapons are needed, then are appropriate d weapons available? Availability of means determines whether you will be underground or above ground; whether you will move quickly or slowly..." p.36

Michelle Obama referred to these words during her Democratic National Convention speech:

"She said, 'Barack stood up that day,' talking about a visit to Chicago neighborhoods, 'and spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about 'The world as it is' and 'The world as it should be…' And, 'All of us driven by a simple belief that the world as it is just won't do – that we have an obligation to, fight for the world as it should be."

Do you wonder who -- or whose values -- should determine what "the world... should be?"

4. The Education of the Organizer

"To the organizer, imagination... is the dynamism that starts and sustains him in his whole life of action as an organizer. It ignites and feeds the force that drives him to organize for change....
"The organizer knows that the real action is in the reaction of the opposition. To realistically appraise and anticipate the probable reactions of the enemy, he must be able to identify with them, too, in his imagination, and foresee their reactions to his actions....
"The organizers searching with a free and open mind void of certainty, hating dogma, finds laughter not just a way to maintain his sanity but also a key to understanding life."pp.74-75

"...the organizer must be able to split himself into two parts -- one part in the arena of action where he polarizes the issue to 100 to nothing, and helps to lead his forces into conflict, while the other part knows that when the time comes for negotiations that it really is only a 10 percent difference." p.78

"...the organizer is constantly creating new out of the old. He knows that all new ideas arise from conflict; [See Dialectic Process] that every time man as had a new idea it has been a challenge to the sacred ideas of the past and the present and inevitably a conflict has raged." p.79

WATCH FOR THE NEXT PART TOMORROW..

• safari 2010/05/31 08:22:53
    safari
    +10
    I see the students here all the time - I just had a blog hit by some low life creatures that want Amierica to be a socialist hell hole and all they could do was bully and name call. It is pretty pathetic. Surely they don't think a real American would be phased by this tactic. At any rate yes I knew about it for a long time now but glad to see it is still being shared because many don't. Look for the Alinskyites right here on soda head too.

• ronbo51 2010/06/01 16:00:22
    ronbo51
    +2
    here's B.O. 's Bible.
    bible
    this is what he wants us to follow and believe means no harm
    bible harm

and he too will receive the Wrath of the true god bible harm receive wrath true god
  • Sandra Hand 2010/06/01 02:58:47
    Sandra Hand
    +2
    I have some real news about the big "O" and that is: When his mother [Ann Dunham] married an Indoesian, her husband adopted him and at that time he became a non-citizen of the United States. So, his mother allowed his citizenship to be a legal-natural citizen of Indonesia. In other words big "O" is not a legal citizen of the USA, and he is occupying the office of the president illegally. The code words he used in his campaign really made me apphrehensive of his being elected November 2008, I caught on to him early on, he almost sold me a bill of goods that I had no desire for. When making a choice to vote for a candidate, you must absorb everything that the candidate is saying, if you miss one word; you can be mislead into something terrible. In today's society you have to be alert on everything that pertains to your personal life; whether you are purchasing a new home, car, and etc. You have to take control by realizing that there are many people out there that are willing to scam you in a heartbeat. And, lastly, we have elected officials that are less likely to serve you, they want you to serve them for their own benefits, not yours. I, therefore, declare that they are elected officials out there selling you a lot of "snake oil." Period.
  • The Amazing 2010/06/01 02:39:00
    The Amazing
    +1
    You guys sound just as hairbrained and brainwashed as the people who swore that Bush was in a Cult.
    People like you are just a blend of ignorant, stubborn, and desparate to attibute evil traits to those in power.
    Do you really think, that a communist infiltrator clever enough to be black but still win the presidency of the United States is stupid enough to have people like you discovering the "truth" about him?
  • SunShine The Ama... 2010/06/01 03:10:32
    SunShine
    +2
    Well now.. first of all Obama is not really black.. he is 50%white.. so he is a white man with dark skin.. he doesn't even qualilfy for status as an African American.... and in case you didn't know.. there is "winning" and then there is cheating.. he cheated.. along with the help of Acorn and a lot of little alinskyites doing his dirty deeds.. As for his being stupid to use YOUR word.. it is one I haven't used to describe him.. Elitist, liar, marxist, narcissist, racist, demagogue, pretender, phoney.. usurper, but never have I said stupid.. As for desperate.. that might apply to him too soon.. desperate to stay in power and desperate to cover up all the crap that goes on.. desperate to pull off his agenda .. desperate to control Americans, desperate to hide the facts about Sestaks job offer, desperate to cover up what REALLY happened with the BP oil spill.. oh yes..he's one desperate man ..but me, no.. I am not desperate at all.. I am just taking my time and informing other Americans who may not know these things..to help them make informed decisions.. I try to always report truth and facts and do a lot of research in that behalf.
  • The Ama... SunShine 2010/06/01 03:14:37
    The Amazing
    lady, you have not given one shred of factual evidence to support your claim.
    Please, list FACTS, not hearsay and Red Scare Rubbish.
  • SunShine The Ama... 2010/06/01 03:20:36
    SunShine
    +2
    I am posting facts..everything I said in my comment above is factual.. the blog is based on the book we are talking about "Rules for Radicals" and how obama has used this as a base of his operations and agenda.. If you haven't read the blog then you wouldn't understand.
  • Hazel 2010/06/01 02:28:37 (edited)
    Hazel
    +3
    Words Obama believes in!
    obama believes obama believes
  • 12 Tone Melody 2010/06/01 01:44:44
  • Beccy 2010/06/01 00:16:02
    +4
    I think one of the problems with the election of Obama is the fact that he was able to organize the people who felt hopeless and wanted change and the media played right into it. BLack newscasters saying things like the whites will go to the polls and remember when a black man stole their purse. Obama saying that people held onto their Bibles and their guns. The message was clear. Our family was pretty poor when I was grewing up but the message given to me was if you go to work you can do something with your life. I was forced to go to schoool, I may have slept my way through high school but my parents always had me setting at my desk. It's long past time that people who don't even try live as good if not better then the people who graduated from high school went to work and/or college. The election of 2008 was a coup of both the democrat party and our country. We need to be strong and fight this all the way.
  • Mrs. maggot 2010/05/31 23:19:51
    Mrs. maggot
    +5
    We have the book...we read a lot of books these days! We all need to study their strategy so we won't be drawn into this trap.
  • SunShine Mrs. ma... 2010/05/31 23:26:48
    SunShine
    +5
    yes.. please tell your family and friends too.. we all need to be informed .. and much wiser than we have been in the past..our country depends on it.
  • hook 2010/05/31 21:44:09
    hook
    +6
    read the book , we have to stop these commie scumbags!!
  • oldlady 2010/05/31 20:43:32
    oldlady
    +7
    I know, I have the book, haven't finished it yet. very disturbing!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • kmay 2010/05/31 19:12:08 (edited)
    kmay
    +5
    I have read the book.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Everyone needs to read it so they can fight back the Progressives taking over this country.
  • Conservative in California 2010/05/31 19:04:32
    Conservative in California
    +7
    You see Alinsky tactics all the time by the Democrat party completely hijacked by Progressives, their muscle, groups such as SEIU and ACORN, and useful idiots on SH.
  • Lynn 2010/05/31 18:24:46
    Lynn
    +3
    Thanks Mammy I read this book 2 years ago, not only his bible but playbook as well.Also watched as Alinsky's son made that comment.
    Hillary would have been just as bad as the Bama , Not too many realisze that fact.
    Its all so illegals and people shou;d start to protest and revolt, if we don't we wi;; disapear.
  • Conserv... Lynn 2010/05/31 19:06:09
    Conservative in California
    +5
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing. --Edmund Burke

This is why We the People must confront these bullies head on when we see them and expose them for who they really are--communists out to bring down America.
  • SunShine Conserv... 2010/05/31 19:30:59
    SunShine
    +2
    you are absolutely correct.. if we sit on our asses and do nothing, we can kiss them goodbye
  • steve Conserv... 2010/05/31 21:32:43
    steve
    no one is a communist in the government. They are all the same and all capitalists.
    Has anything really changed for you the last year plus?
    The republicans and the democrats are just about the same party.
  • SunShine steve 2010/05/31 21:47:48
    SunShine
    +3
    and exactly what rock have you been living under??
  • Conserv... steve 2010/06/01 03:35:35
    Conservative in California
    +1
    add enough regulations, agencies, taxes, and what do you have? No liberty. Government has all the power to control every single aspect of your life.

Sure, the Constitution wasn't violated, but liberty and freedom is lost with every new rule that gives power to government and takes power away from individuals.

Add enough rules, and then you can no longer have the freedom to do as you choose any longer.

Why do you think they are called Progressives? They are progressing towards totalitarian State control.

Progressives think they are wiser in their central planning than 300 million individual Americans making their own choices in the free market. Such a utopia has been tried for centuries, and all that ever has resulted is misery, oppression, and starvation, and death.
  • SunShine Conserv... 2010/06/01 03:55:55
    SunShine
    +1
    your last paragraph says it all.. thanks for the comment..
  • steve Lynn 2010/05/31 21:30:52
    steve
    wow maybe less thoughts of revolt and more thoughts on English grammar ;)
  • SunShine steve 2010/05/31 21:48:30
    SunShine
    +1
    maybe for you.. less thoughts of criticizing others and more thoughts of reality..
  • Nauticaa 2010/05/31 16:53:18
    Nauticaa
    +4
    I truly feel that our way of life is danger of being extinguished by this massive progressive movement –that our republic is hanging on by a fragile thread and half of Americans either don’t care or fighting over the scissors to sever the last strand. I imagine a future that records our outrage as a meek cry in the dark before the country became ruled by a socialist government possibly even a dictatorship. Sometimes it just feels so completely hopeless. The only reassurance I have is that the States rights are above that of the Federal government.
  • SunShine Nauticaa 2010/05/31 18:48:52
    SunShine
    +1
    but that is precisely the reason for my blog.. to inform people.. who can inform others.. knowledge is key to our success of saving our country from these progressives.. marxism is not the future of this country or any other.. it is a failed system that they foolishly pursue.
  • The Ama... SunShine 2010/06/01 03:02:33
    The Amazing
    +2
    Wow, you guys are scary. I'm sure that you and anyone of a like mind has never read a copy of Barron's business journal, or mastered another language, or even has read Thomas Paine's argument for American revolt from the British. Im sure that none of you have read any exerpt of Benjamin Fanklin or Thomas Jefferson regarding health care for the masses.
    No, Im sure that none of you have. All of you are just hellbent on following like sheep the speeches and citings of the conservative celebrities. You people do not even know the founding fathers teachings on the forming of this great nation.
    I am a capitalist, and I love America more than anything...aside from the lord above, and I am sickened by what you have written amongst yourselves. You are all ignorant, and being in such a manner you are all so rediculously succeptible to fear and suspicion.
    Please, do not believe the baised filth ranted by the corrupt and the rich. How easily all of you comdemn is not what George Washington, or Francis Scott Key had seen as the future of this nation.
    Kiss our butts goodbye????
    Im sure that none of you people have examined the validity of your info sources, becuase you are all so willing to give in to your fear, and you have all made a strong habit of ignorance, that you have not even ...

Kiss our butts goodbye????
    Im sure that none of you people have examined the validity of your info sources, becuase you are all so willing to give in to your fear, and you have all made a strong habit of ignorance, that you have not even considered the notion of doing so.

If you want to inform people, then reasearch actual information.
    Show statistics that solidify the foundations of your claim.
    give proof based on how Obama's policy has affected your paystub, or child, or other loved one.
    Demonstrate proof that you have suffered a lessening of your quaility of life at the hands of Obama or his underlings.
    You cannot. All that you can do is relate the vileness of what you have heard from friends, family, and conservative demagogues. You can state what 'will eventually happen" but you cannot give any conclusive evidence as to what you have endured as a result of Obama's policy.

Agian, if you wish to discuss political Ideology, read the writings of:
    George Washington,
    Thomas Paine,
    James Madison,
    John Adams.
    Thomas Jefferson
    Benjamin Franklin

and then tell me if the policies that are being enacted today are truly an abomination of
    what America stands for.
  • Nauticaa The Ama... 2010/06/01 03:42:59
    Nauticaa
    +2
    There is NO correlation between our founding fathers and the man who’s sitting in the Oval office today. None whatsoever! It should be no surprise to you that Obama purposely surrounds himself with communist and socialist. Our founding fathers came to this country seeking Freedom and would have never abided by any of Obama’s principles.

Thomas Jefferson believed in freedom – you are pulling one small quote that he may have said and twisting it to mean he would have supported health care. That is simply not true! I’m going to post a link to an article that may help you understand what I mean. I’ll start it off and then you can continue reading at the link if you so desire:

In honor of Independence Day, it is appropriate for today’s post to concern the primary author of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson. After all, Patient Power is the health care blog of the Independence Institute.
    Via a web search, one of the first pages I found was from RightToHealthCare.org, which attempts to use a quote by Jefferson to support their claim that health care is (surprise) a right:

“If we’re going to have a successful democratic society, we have to have a well educated and healthy citizenry”. — Thomas Jefferson [allegedly]

In this straightforward way Thomas Jefferson ex...

In this straightforward way Thomas Jefferson expressed the theme that underlies most of the arguments in this pamphlet and did so very early in our nation’s history. … We argued that the Right to Education is a legitimate model for the Right to Health Care. We have also provided some background about the historical opposition to both the Right to Education and, now, the Right to Health Care and wrote about the broad education and struggle that would be necessary to get the Right to Health Care widely acknowledged - to make it a right which we could all demand and protect.

For sake of argument, I’ll entertain the notion that Jefferson actually wrote or said the above quote. I could not find the phrase healthy citizenry in the electronic texts hosted by The University of Virginia’s Jefferson Digital Archive. Nor could I find the words healthy and educated close together. Google wasn’t much help, either.

But what if we implemented the “right” to health care in the same way government enforces the alleged “right” to education? Does this mean being healthy would be compulsory, as government-approved education is? After all, Jefferson says the citizenry must be “healthy” for a “successful democratic society.”

Government schools already have gym class, but gosh, grade school kids cannot even vote yet! What happens after their twelve-year sentence in government schools? How can “we” prevent them from becoming slothful, and hence threatening a healthy democracy? Are the “right to health care” folks suggesting mandatory exercise and physical checkups? Could it become a crime not to be as fit as the authorities declare that we should be? Shall the United States emulate Japan, which has mandatory waist line checks?

The whole idea premise behind people being educated and healthy for the sake of a healthy democracy runs counter to my understanding of what the American Revolution was all about: that people live for their own sake, and not for the sake of serving authorities in government. We do not become educated or healthy for the sake of government, but for ourselves.

And what is this talk about “demanding” our rights? To whom do they make demands? Physicians, nurses, scientists and engineers who develop medical technologies, manufacturers of ambulances, people who make parts of ambulances?

And if health care is a “right,” how shall government punish those who can provide but peacefully refuse to cooperate with those demanding it? And how is this different from forced labor, or slavery? How does this notion differ from the Marxist dictum, “to each according to their ability, from each according to their need”?

It’s time for some actual quotes from Jefferson:

Under the law of nature, all men are born free, every one comes into the world with a right to his own person, which includes the liberty of moving and using it at his own will. This is what is called personal liberty, and is given him by the Author of nature, because necessary for his own sustenance. –Thomas Jefferson: Legal Argument, 1770. FE 1:376

http://www.patientpowernow.or...
  • steve Nauticaa 2010/05/31 21:34:28
    steve
    wow you guys need to brighten up and go outside and enjoy summer.
    The country will be fine; might not be for your kids but that wont be socialism just our inability to handle debt. But both republicans and democrats did that, no evil plan just greed
  • SunShine steve 2010/05/31 21:50:33
    SunShine
    +1
    get a dose of reality mr.. you must have your head up your butt.. the reality is that obama has been a marxist and under marxist influence since he was a little guy.. and all his actions and the actions of his administration directly lead to socialist/marxist policy and the destruction of our country.. now wipe those glasses off and start doing some research so you know what you speak of.
  • Cloudburst 2010/05/31 16:40:42 (edited)
    Cloudburst
    +1
    How many TRUE conspiracy theories were there about other presidents? At least you guys are entertaining. It all sounds convincing! Congrats! I especially love past theories on the murderer who helped tear down two tall buildings and went on a world rampage... GW Bush. So much fun! What will you guys think up next!?!?
  • SunShine Cloudburst 2010/05/31 18:50:03
    SunShine
    +1
    this is not a theory.. this is fact staring you in the face if you wish to read it.. otherwise stick your head back from whence it came.. your backside.
  • Cloudburst SunShine 2010/05/31 19:11:21
    Cloudburst
    that's what they said about the billion other theories. wheee!!!
  • SunShine Cloudburst 2010/05/31 19:31:51
    SunShine
    THEORY.. NOT.. fact.. truths.. but then as a liberal you wouldn't recognize that if it bit you on the nose.
  • Cloudburst SunShine 2010/05/31 21:47:39
    Cloudburst
    Yeah! You got me with that one!
  • Conserv... Cloudburst 2010/05/31 19:30:27
    Conservative in California
    +1
    I bet you'd like no resistance against the evil Progressive movement in America. Too bad. We're fighting for our country and Constitution.
  • SunShine Conserv... 2010/05/31 19:32:33
    SunShine
    +1
    of course he would.. he's a progressive..
  • steve Conserv... 2010/05/31 21:36:45
    steve
    what exactly is the progressive movement planning?
    And why is it everyone seems to think they own the country?
    Who do you mean by our?
    Let me ask another question; if 65% of the people voted for a dictatorship would you try and overthrow their vote? is that democratic?
  • SunShine steve 2010/05/31 21:52:15
    SunShine
    +1
    why don't you read the blog and inform yourself.. until then .. we don't need your drivel.. educate yourself.. and others.. and leave your crap off of this blog.
  • Conserv... steve 2010/06/01 03:58:27
    Conservative in California
    +1
    progress towards totalitarian Marxism. No thanks.

2014/09/19 11:56:19