Ron Paul's Foreign Policy

Apache 2012/04/12 15:44:47
Ron Paul is right
Dennis Prager is right

I just found this guy and he's shed some interesting light on Ron Paul's foreign policy.

You may find it interesting to listen to.....especially if you're a Ron Paul supporter.

Let me know what you think.

• Mr Wayne 2012/04/12 15:55:24
    Dennis Prager is right
    Mr Wayne
    +3
    I've said several times that on the economy, Ron Paul is great. On everything else, I can't support him and the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to him.

• Aahz_OneAndOnly 2012/04/12 22:35:04
    Ron Paul is right
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
  • \V/ 2012/04/12 21:54:20
  • RageforOrder 2012/04/12 21:53:30
    Ron Paul is right
    RageforOrder
    +1
    Well, I have heard Paul say do unto others as you would have done unto you.Prager is somewhat distoring Paul's message.I think Pauls position is completely logical,unlike our current foreign policy.Paul is just trying to show the reactions that our foriegn policy can have.Take Syria or Lybia......the US is allying themselves with Al-qaeda Mujahideen.In Saudi-Arabia we support a ruthless dictatorship.In Egypt,we gave $60 billion+ to keep Mubarak in power.In Iran we overthrew a democracy,installed a dictator,which gave rise to a revolution that put in the current regime in power.In Cuba,we supported Castro against Bautista.In Iraq,we allied ourselves with brutal dictator Saddam....in his war against Iran.Our sanctions on Iraq (90's) led to death of half a million children.......the list goes on
  • Kane Fernau 2012/04/12 20:05:34
    Dennis Prager is right
    Kane Fernau
    That is my problem with Ron Paul.
  • gkirmani 2012/04/12 18:59:45
    gkirmani
    +2
    Irrespective of leader, AMERICAN Foreign Policy is EVIL

It is EVIL serving only the casue of some war loving peace hater corporate houses represnted by so called cash hungry paid politicians. these people have no regard to the life of thier own people. These politicians are NOT the representative of true American but of only evil dirty lot whose evry thing is MONEY
  • \V/ gkirmani 2012/04/12 21:55:15
    Dennis Prager is right
    +1
    Dennis Prager nails it. It is the one and only reservation that I have always had about Dr. Paul.

Dr. Paul cannot conceive of a United States turned totalitarian, because he has never lived it. And he has forgotten how close we all came to speaking German or Japanese by order of the Leader, or the Emperor.

Dr. Paul asks how we would like it if foreign troops were camped on our soil. As Prager said, if the United States were under a totalitarian command, and if any foreign regulars or mercenaries existed that loved freedom as well as we do, their intervention would certainly be welcome.

By saying what he did, Dr. Paul took the side of militant Muslims who were in the active process of torturing and murdering innocent people when our troops caught them in flagrante delicto. And he persistently distorts the record of the Republic of Israel, and even of its War for Independence. In case anyone has forgotten, the Republic of Israel fought its first war with the aid, not of any nominal nation-state allies, but of mustered-out foreign troops that fought, however temporarily, under the Flag of Israel. These were the Volunteers from Outside the Land who made the difference between victory and defeat, a thing that the Israelis never forgot.

And today, it sometimes seems that what he...

And today, it sometimes seems that what he really wants is to blame Israel for everything. And certain of his followers, and they know who they are, right here on Sodahead, have thrown the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion at me, as if they were an authentic document that has evidentiary value in establishing a guilty character for the Jewish people.

Ron Paul must repudiate those notions, if he eve hopes to become the broker at the Convention that is the only role now open to him.
  • Max 2012/04/12 17:06:46
    Ron Paul is right
    Max
    +2
    The radio host is taking a position of: what if Adolf Hitler controlled a country and Liberty loving Americans came and freed that country from the dictator; how would that country feel?

What we have done in Iraq and Afghanistan does not compare to the position the radio host puts out. In the first place, we invaded Iraq because of a lie and we didn't need to occupy Afghanistan to get rid of a few hundred bad guys.

Ron Paul is the man. You can't argue with his plan. If we elect anybody else in 2012, the U.S. will continue on its downward spiral.
  • Apache Max 2012/04/12 17:27:48
  • Max Apache 2012/04/12 19:57:45
    Max
    +1
    I wouldn't count on anyone's help, except family members. Of course, if the scenario you paint ever were to happen, I could get by(appreciate), with a little help from my friends. Outside of that, I wouldn't trust a foreigner.
  • S and S 2012/04/12 16:44:30
  • Apache S and S 2012/04/12 17:28:03
  • S and S Apache 2012/04/12 17:43:17
  • Apache S and S 2012/04/12 17:52:07
  • S and S Apache 2012/04/12 18:01:43
  • J.MaisOui 2012/04/12 16:41:43
    Ron Paul is right
    J.MaisOui
    +1
    He's right about everything! He could save us,but some people are so stupid!!!
  • Apache J.MaisOui 2012/04/12 17:28:10
  • rdmatheny 2012/04/12 16:23:39
    Ron Paul is right
    rdmatheny
    +1
    What this fool fails to point out in this video rant is this: Our involvement in the Middle East has nothing to do with the CIA's creation of war on terror. Our involvement in the Middle East is purely based OIL, nothing more. Just like Texas has OIL, if a foreign military were to entrench itself in Texas because of our oil, then Dr. Paul's speech is right on the money.

Plus all these wars were planned before 9/11.
  • Apache rdmatheny 2012/04/12 17:28:17
  • rdmatheny Apache 2012/04/12 17:31:17
    rdmatheny
    +2
    I say we stop that before it happens and get Ron Paul elected NOW!!!
  • Apache rdmatheny 2012/04/12 17:51:17
  • \V/ Apache 2012/04/12 21:56:09
  • nverumind 2012/04/12 16:03:55
    Ron Paul is right
    nverumind
    +2
    i was actually open to listening to what he had to say ..and i do actually agree that the only circumstance i would want another country's military set up in the us would be if we were under siege of a dictator ( which we are, he just hasnt completely ripped our rights from us yet. It takes time to rip down the walls of a standing constitution ) then i would welcome the help. But in my opinion..unless a country Together agrees we need help from another country..We should worry about our own econimic and civil situations and let them deal with theirs! Ron Paul just wants an end to wars that are faught for nothing more than political gain and started based on farce information.
  • Apache nverumind 2012/04/12 17:28:23
  • nverumind Apache 2012/04/12 17:53:43
    nverumind
    +2
    i said just that in my post?? did you actually read my post ... or just attack me because my opinion is different than yours.. i clearly said just that , that it would be ok if obama stayed in the potus position and we are in fact under attack by our own gov. BUT with Ron Paul as Potus he would do his damndest to restore our constitutional rights that have been Eroded by past puppets (presidents) that were being used by the socialistic elites that are really in control and making americans defensless against the tyranny of their agendas!
  • Mr Wayne 2012/04/12 15:55:24
    Dennis Prager is right
    Mr Wayne
    +3
  • Apache 2012/04/12 15:46:59

2014/04/24 19:21:57