Ron Paul effectively endorses Mitt Romney. Said his campaign will send nearly 200 bound delegates to the Tampa convention, along with hundreds of Paul supporters bound to vote for Romney. Will RP supporters follow his lead to back Romney against Obama?

tncdel 2012/06/07 23:48:07

• the_old_coach 2012/06/08 00:40:48
    NO [explain why you think not].
    the_old_coach
    +6
    Some might: ABO is a real concept. Politics have changed for the worse.

I won't back Romney even if that means Obama is re-elected. To me they are both the same, and Romney might be WORSE for the country than Obama. YES, I DO believe that.

Let me pose this question to all of those "Republicans" who lambast us Paul supporters, who seem to hate Dr. Paul with a passion: If the opposite situation was true--if Dr. Paul was the nominee--would you endorse HIM then? If your answer is yes, then you surely are just one of the sheeple. If your answer is no, then it's true what they say: If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

• RageFury 2012/06/10 20:52:36
    NO [explain why you think not].
    RageFury
    +1
    Ron Paul did not endorse Romney, not by a long shot. 100s bound to Romney is irrelevant, those 100s dont have to vote for the flipflopper. The Liberty Movement is not dependent on Ron Paul for its marching orders and is fully capable of moving on its own accord. Serious members will vote their conscience and that means they will never support Romney.
  • holly go lightly 2012/06/10 19:30:14
    NO [explain why you think not].
    holly go lightly
    +1
    That is not his lead and it is not my agenda.I would say most Paul supporters can figure that out.
  • Kane Fernau 2012/06/08 05:44:39 (edited)
    YES [explain why you think so].
    Kane Fernau
    +1
    NOOOOOHHHH! Ron's in it to win it. Ron knows the world will collapse if he's not elected.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/06/08 02:14:15
    NO [explain why you think not].
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    What ORomney will do to make any difference. No generalities. No ABOs. No better evils. No propaganda links. Just tell us exactly what and how ORomney will stop the current path of demise.
  • tncdel ConLibF... 2012/06/08 21:32:32
    tncdel
    +1
    I've already pointed out to you before how Romney is virtually 180 degrees away from Obama on abortion, illegal immigration, business, government spending and most other issues. Why do you persist in holding onto your Romney-basher lies?
  • ConLibF... tncdel 2012/06/08 22:22:51
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    No lies my friend. If ORomney gets the oval, then we will see who was right. But until then, I stand by my claim because all ORomney has done is spew the same campaign rhetoric we have heard for decades. He will not end the wars and bring home the troops. He is a NWO federal reserve war monger. He will not end ALL foreign aid and he will continue to allow the criminal federal reserve and the IRS to rape and pillage America. He will change nothing that has to be changed if America is to be saved.
  • tncdel ConLibF... 2012/06/09 00:05:18
    tncdel
    +1
    So your anti-Romney mental block won't let you process these, I suppose because they would cause you the trauma of having to admit you were wrong. :)~

https://www.numbersusa.com/co...
  • ConLibF... tncdel 2012/06/09 00:11:31
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    Not one, NOT one of your links address my response!
  • holly g... ConLibF... 2012/06/10 19:35:00
    holly go lightly
    +2
    oromney has no idea what he supports or what he will do.I don't forget that he's been in the public eye for a very long time and we have seen and heard an awful lot.
  • ConLibF... holly g... 2012/06/10 20:41:01
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    Yep! ORomney is a NWO flip flopper who has the same political agenda as Ofraud and is backed by the same Corporations and Banks.
  • RageFury tncdel 2012/06/10 20:47:25
    RageFury
    Interesting take tncdel, watch this vid to the end and tell me what you think if you would:
  • alanh 2012/06/08 02:03:32
    YES [explain why you think so].
    alanh
    +2
    If Ron Paul supports Romney than his supporters should follow his lead.
  • Arizona... alanh 2012/06/08 04:48:36
    Arizona1950
    +2
    The blog is bogus ... this is what Paul said.

"There are many issues to fight for in Tampa. Across the country, supporters of liberty have won local office andleadership positions in the GOP, and we need to keep working.

Our delegates’ presence must be felt both in Tampa and in years to come.

Stand up for what we believe in. Be respectful. And let the establishment know that we are the future of the Party and of the country.

Our Revolution is just getting started. You'll be hearing plenty from me as we approach Tampa and the fall elections. You'll also be hearing of important developments on Audit the Fed and Campaign for Liberty."
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/08 05:48:02
    Kane Fernau
    +1
    Rand Paul endorses Romney

By ALEXANDER BURNS |
    6/7/12 9:47 PM EDT

File this under signs the Ron Paul campaign is really, truly over: Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul threw his support tonight to Mitt Romney.

The endorsement came in an appearance on "Hannity," a little less than 24 hours after the elder Paul acknowledged in an email that his delegate total is "not enough to win the nomination."

Romney embraced the endorsement in a press release, calling Rand Paul a "leading voice in the effort to scale back the size and reach of government and promote liberty."

"Over the past three and half years, President Obama has made government more and more of a presence in our lives, and Americans can’t afford four more years of the same failed policies," Romney said. "As president, I will reform the federal government and make it smaller, simpler, and smarter. I am grateful for Sen. Paul’s support and look forward to working with him to get America back on the right track."
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/08 06:00:07
    Arizona1950
    +1
    And you believe everything you read?

So I was flying a kite and this guy actually asks me, "so are you flying a kite? I replied, "Nope, fishing for birds."
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/08 06:04:43
    Kane Fernau
    +1
    Sorry Babe, When it's over it's over.
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/08 06:10:07
    Arizona1950
    +1
    LOL ... and that isn't until November 6th.
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/08 06:22:43
    Kane Fernau
    +1
    Ok. I'll be looking for you in November. Do you think that many people will write in Ron Paul?
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/08 06:26:24
    Arizona1950
    Your guess is as good as mine.
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/08 15:53:00
    Kane Fernau
    +1
    Write ins are thrown in the trash!
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/09 06:37:38
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Hmmm …. I have learned you are correct, that a write in vote is thrown in the trash. Well maybe a write-in vote needs to be done. At least by taking this action, I help to expose that we do not have a Republic or a free and democratic society as we have been led to believe; well at least not anymore or in my lifetime.

For those who support throwing my vote in the trash I would like to expose them to the world and to my fellow “Americans” and those who still haven’t woken up that my freedom of choice in the voting process is no longer tolerated.

So to those who are disgusted to the point that you would rather stay home, I say get out and vote your choice … by voting as a write-in you help me and others say, “I did not like any of your candidates”. If thousands upon thousands do this than how would the DNC/RNC DEM/GOP Progressive Party legitimize the theft? More importantly how can they continue to claim that the people have a choice?
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/09 16:49:59
    Kane Fernau
    You should proclaim yourself a Saint. You are so .......
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/09 18:12:50 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    Nope not even close but I at least know right from wrong and don't try and justify my actions when I know they serve no purpose other than to try and tell someone that one evil is better than another.
  • tncdel Kane Fe... 2012/06/08 21:38:11
    tncdel
    +1
    Only those who put a particular candidate ahead of America.
  • Kane Fe... tncdel 2012/06/08 22:33:03
    Kane Fernau
    +1
    Exactly!
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/09 18:15:48
    Arizona1950
    birds of a feather ...
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/09 19:43:59
    Kane Fernau
    Your pride is more important to you than the big picture, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/09 23:45:44
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Oh its my pride to stand for God and country ... well dear I guess you are correct on that. What's you excuse for throwing both under the bus by supporting the status quo of taking down this country and God along with it.
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/09 23:50:57
    Kane Fernau
    You can always go to Mexico.
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/09 23:58:39
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Why would I do that ... but thanks to people like you, we will be like them a lot sooner than you may like. Military rule, lawlessness, poverty ... the status quo as we see it as a way of life more and more around the world. Yep, coming soon to America because people like yourself didn't have the b*lls to stand up for our constitution when it counted.
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/10 00:28:38
    Kane Fernau
    What has Romney proposed that was UnConstitutional?
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/10 02:36:22
    Arizona1950
    +1
    To me to follow or endorse what Obama had done to the constittution is the same as proposing it. Could be the Bilderberg group had Obama do it ... Obama Care ... NDAA ... because they knew that Romney wouldn't be able to. Like I said ... the status quo.
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/10 02:43:41
    Kane Fernau
    Conspiracy theories? Romney is as clean as the driven snow, This is what you want. http://www.rightsidenews.com/... That's the reason Ron Paul will never be President.
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/10 03:33:06
    Arizona1950
    +1
    You have got to be kidding! Oh jeesh you really are on the NeoCon kool-aid aren't you.
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/10 03:37:33
    Kane Fernau
    Prove it wrong. Ron said he'd cut a %1trillion from the budget. Gut the military. We screwed. Goodbye Constitution, Hello global socialism.
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/10 04:37:22
    Arizona1950
    +1
    You are really clueless aren't you. That's what happens when you listen to Obama/Romney plants instead of following and listening to what Paul is actually saying or has said.

Yeah right bye, bye Constitution alright ... that's what the status quo has been doing for the last 100 years.
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/10 17:25:36
    Kane Fernau
    AGAIN, What has Romney proposed that was UnConstitutional? You cannot produce one thing yet you claim that Paul is the only person defending the Constitution. You are so extreme in your Libertarian thinking that you've become an Anarchist. True Republicans like RAND PAUL put country before ideology. The system is well established. You can't turn an ocean liner on a dime. It will take time to turn the Republican Party more Libertarian but the Tea Party has made great inroads. Get on the team that's changing America instead of sticking with the loser.
  • Arizona... Kane Fe... 2012/06/10 19:23:04
    Arizona1950
    +2
    Stop bothering me ... I'm done talking to idiots.
  • Arizona... tncdel 2012/06/09 18:14:43 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    +2
    Really ... I have always stood for the constitution, fiscal responsibility, and liberty. Never swayed from it ... what's your excuse that you think choosing one evil over another for the direction of the status quo is American.
  • Kane Fe... Arizona... 2012/06/09 23:52:12
    Kane Fernau

2014/11/24 18:10:00