Romney's secret video..LOL

mustangluver 2012/09/18 16:00:34
Is it just me because for the life of me, i can't find anything wrong with what Romney said. As i see it, all that he said was pretty true and honest. What he said about BO supporters is soooooo true!!! It's unreal how the dastardly dems seem to think they got something to use against him. What was so controversial about what he said? This is a nanny state and everyone knows it. We are over run with leeches and everyone knows it and this is how dems want it and everyone knows it. So can someone tell me what Romney said wrong? ABC of course has jumped all over this and is trying to make it a horrible terrible thing. Was Romney not allowed to talk to his donors? No one has more secrets then BO and the media should be all over that..
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20120917-romney-tel...

• Tasine 2012/09/18 16:06:11
    Tasine
    +5
    He merely spoke the truth. In this day and age truth is ALWAYS trumped by political correctness - to the left. Truth to a progressive is like a dagger to the vampire or the sun is to a werewolf.................they cannot tolerate it.

• Bevos 2012/09/22 12:34:08
    Bevos
    +1
    Juat like everything else with the LAMESTREAM MEDIA, They condemn EVERYTHING Mitt says and let the treasonous acts of OWEbama slide!!!
  • betz 2012/09/19 00:44:27
    betz
    +1
    I see nothing wrong with what he said either. No big deal to me. The people who claim to be pi$$ed off with it wouldn't have voted for him anyway.

Finally someone who is telling the truth. How refreshing is that?
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/09/18 21:00:49
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    The problem here is that Romney is correct. Obama's crew will twist it to sound awful and get more votes from the government supported herd. And people say euthanasia is a horrible thing. I can show several million candidates that should be euthanized.
  • mustang... ur XLNC... 2012/09/18 21:45:17
    mustangluver
    +2
    And the media keeps on this like a rabid animal..drooling. I listened to the entire video and i heard nothing wrong.
  • ur XLNC... mustang... 2012/09/18 21:56:54
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    Facts are their bane. I wonder if the book; "1984", is their bible?
  • mustang... ur XLNC... 2012/09/18 22:28:08
    mustangluver
    +1
    I would be interested in what kind of person video taped this meeting and actually thought they had something on Romney..LOL
  • ur XLNC... mustang... 2012/09/18 22:46:19
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    Your question brings to mind an observation that I've made regarding stupid people and their behavior. Stupid people are like 4 - cylinder engines operating at full bore. Smart people are like 8 - cylinder engines that are mostly coasting on 6 to 8 cylinders. Since stupid people are operating at full capacity, they think everybody is like them, and operating at full capacity. We clearly aren't. They lack the capability to understand that they lack the capability to understand.
    They think that if they find something that is just at the edge of their comprehension, that then it must be beyond our understanding and therefore can be used as a weapon or as propaganda, because it works on them and therefore must work on us. Since they lack the ability to understand, any explanation to try to enlighten them proves to be a futile waste of effort.
  • mustang... ur XLNC... 2012/09/18 22:58:25
    mustangluver
    +2
    Good analogy. Most of them don't know their ass from their elbow.
  • Bevos ur XLNC... 2012/09/22 12:43:02
    Bevos
    +2
    You sure make a lot of sense in a roundabout way
  • ur XLNC... Bevos 2012/09/22 14:26:55
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    Why....THANK-YOU!
  • Bevos mustang... 2012/09/22 12:41:22
    Bevos
    +1
    James Carter the fourth comes to mind. Another lefty leaning liberal scumbag
    +2
    Liberals and the LSM hate it because they hate the truth.
    Good for you Mitt, speak the truth, the country needs to hear it.
  • mustang... none 2012/09/18 21:46:07
    mustangluver
    +2
    Have you ever heard someone being bashed for telling the truth?
  • none mustang... 2012/09/19 17:34:48
    +1
    In the LSM, all the time.
  • Sissum71*AFCL* 2012/09/18 19:34:58
    Sissum71*AFCL*
    +2
    It is the truth!! It's pure, unflinching, undeniable TRUTH!! OH MY! Not that!!! Anything but the truth!! smh...
  • Denny 2012/09/18 18:20:41
    Denny
    +1
    What's worse is that we are being attacked by every Arab with a camel and a towel and we are worried about what Romney thinks is Obummers base??? If Romney would just get into a bunker and come out Nov 7 he should still have won this election by 80%.......well 53% not counting the persons who whouldn't leave the Government Tit without using dynamite.
  • Diamond Girl 2012/09/18 17:48:42 (edited)
  • mustang... Diamond... 2012/09/18 22:17:42
    mustangluver
    +2
    Yes, it would be a diff story if it weren't true but it is!
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/09/18 17:46:17
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Obama wants to keep the poor ..poorer ...

ROMNEY wants people to work and have a better life.

WHAT is wrong with that, it is the American dream.People come to this country not to get poor....They have a golden opportunity ...to succeed.. Obama doesn't care.

This is a distraction to get them to talk about something else besides Obama's bad foreign policies. Look~~ what is happening in over 21 Countries....Has noting to do with a stupid video.....Our government is lying, but we are not stupid.

This is old news since May.........Jimmy Carter's grandson should look at his loser GrandPaw....
  • mustang... Pearlie... 2012/09/18 22:20:47
    mustangluver
    +2
    The news keeps saying that Romney does not want to help the middle class. They must be thinking about BO..LOL. Romney knows the middle class is the majority that have lost jobs, not welfare recips.
  • Pearlie... mustang... 2012/09/19 01:32:15
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    YOU are so right, wish you could be on the Hannity show and tell them girl..
    Send a e-mail to Romney..that is a great point..
  • mustang... Pearlie... 2012/09/19 22:35:53
    mustangluver
    +1
    LOL Thanx honey. Romney and Ryan are Facebook friends of mine...
  • Pearlie... mustang... 2012/10/03 05:21:49
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Me too......I donate when I can...LOL
  • Don 2012/09/18 17:15:15
    Don
    +3
    The left is busy spinning this as "Romney admits he hates poor people" moment.
    Of course that isn't what he said, but you wouldn't expect them to tell the TRUTH.
    He was making a statement that 47% of the electorate isn't going to vote for Romney because he is going to shrink the government and entitlements.
    He laid out the facts and he didn't say anything wrong.
  • mustang... Don 2012/09/18 17:20:31
    mustangluver
    +2
    Exactly right. His wealth and success was what BO chose to ridicule from the start. Makes no sense as who does he think his own donors are, welfare recips? No one says anything about Oprah having billions and what does she do? Opens and exclusive school on the other side of the world for ppl that hate us anyway.
  • Morningstar 2012/09/18 16:47:19
    Morningstar
    I'm LOL at this post - you see nothing wrong with a presidential candiate making such derogatory comments about half of the US population? Doesn't a president represent ALL Americans?
  • Superman Morning... 2012/09/18 16:51:45
    Superman
    +4
    Cling to bibles and guns . . . . You didn't build that.

Sounds like Obama doesn't and never planned on representing all Americans.
  • mustang... Superman 2012/09/18 17:23:06
  • mustang... Morning... 2012/09/18 17:21:57
    mustangluver
    +2
    LOL I see nothing wrong with the damn truth no! BO does NOT and NEVER did represent ALL Americans..where you been?
  • Tastentier 2012/09/18 16:40:19 (edited)
    Tastentier
    +1
    I think he was correct to point out that 47% of the American population pay no income tax, but he made it sound as if all of them were welfare recipients. In fact, most are low income earners who work very hard to earn a living.

The problem is that their crappy jobs pay so badly that some of them are on food stamps despite working full time. If you're against welfare, you have to create a system where work is rewarded, even the work of a burger flipper.

If Romney agreed that the minimum wage needs to be raised (which he did until he changed his mind in May), he would be a lot more attractive to hard-working low income voters. Instead he slaps them in the face by making them look like welfare queens and -kings. Not his smartest move.
  • mustang... Tastentier 2012/09/18 17:27:03
    mustangluver
    +1
    That was how you wanted to hear it. He made a true statement..period! Of course he knows all is not on welfare. So i totally disagree with your assessment. All work is not and never was equal. It is education that is rewarded. It is not my fault someone didn't get the best education they could have!!
  • Tastentier mustang... 2012/09/18 18:02:24
    Tastentier
    He unambiguously said that 47% of the people will vote for Obama because they see themselves as victims and feel entitled to health care, food, housing, and "you name it". He further said that it isn't his job to worry about those people because he'll never convince them to take responsibility for their lives.

That was quite insulting to underpaid low income workers, to welfare recipients who believe in personal responsibility and are desperately looking for a job, and of course to seniors who pay no income tax. Many of them, especially many of the latter group, are loyal Republican voters.
  • mustang... Tastentier 2012/09/18 22:22:39
    mustangluver
    +1
    Maybe you see that as insulting but it is not, no way, no how. What he said was the truth..period.
  • Bevos Tastentier 2012/09/22 13:02:35
    Bevos
    We payed income tax for forty yrs though. Also into our SS.
    He is talking about the Welfare recipients that live on Welfare and have ALL of their lives and think the Govt. OWES them a living. And don't even TRY to tell me that those people believe in "personal responsiblity" for ANYTHING! They don't!!!
  • Tastentier Bevos 2012/09/22 16:02:29
    Tastentier
    I have no doubt that lazy welfare queens exist, but they don't constitute 47% of the population. 4.7% is probably more likely.
  • mustang... Tastentier 2012/09/22 19:34:00
  • Bevos Tastentier 2012/09/22 12:55:44 (edited)
    Bevos
    Half of my adult working life I made minimum wage and ALWAYS pd taxes. They ALWAYS took out taxes on my paychecks no matter HOW little I made, so who are these low income earners you are talking about? That aren't paying taxes?
    And I did NOT collect Foodstamps, either. If I needed more money I took a second job. I raised my two boys ON MY OWN, with NO help from their Dad, OR the GOVT.!!!
  • Dagon 2012/09/18 16:27:09
  • Sport_G... Dagon 2012/09/18 16:41:33
    Sport_Geoff
    +5
    They are afraid of an old saying...........THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE........if that happened then they would have to admit they are leaches and too stupid and lazy to take care of themselves. Reality can be quite painful sometimes.
  • Dagon Sport_G... 2012/09/18 16:44:10

2014/09/02 02:06:36