Romney/Ryan outlawing abortion and birth control?

DP 2012/08/26 02:03:20

• Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/08/26 21:05:52
    I don't think that's right.
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +5
    You guys will find a way how to kill your unwanted baby.....reagardless of who is president.
    Buy a pack of condoms, and avoid the "questions".!

• lolitalovely 2012/09/23 05:13:16
    Great idea! Women don't deserve control of their bodies! Still voting for the...
    lolitalovely
    I need an undecided button. I can't be forced to commit to an answer. :)

I've heard Romney say he wants to allow states to decide not to put birth control in their healthcare, but I would like to see the YouTube where he says plainly that he was for banning birth control. I've heard people try to say he flip flopped on it but I found it just to be vague wording on Romney's part. I know he wants states to decide on abortion, but if you know more than me, I would love to see the video so that I can check non-verbals.

I like birth control. It's currently preventing cancer in my ovaries and keeping me from getting pregnant during the intercourse I'm not actually having and I do think that because it is prescribed for poly-cystic ovaries, healthcare companies should visit the idea of including it in the plan, but I don't think the government should pay for my health. I'm a capitalist. I feel like the government is just there to maintain order and freedom.
  • phil white 2012/08/31 18:33:44
    What a stupid idea!
    phil white
    I don't think birth control should be outlawed. It would be good enough to limit it to married couples or single mom's with two or more children.
  • Walt 2012/08/27 09:42:36
    I don't think that's right.
    Walt
    +1
    What I don't think is right is your information.

Liberals would have us believe that electing a president suddenly alters all of the laws in our country and the legislative framework for passing laws becomes non-existent.

It doesn't work that way.

Your scare tactics might work on other child-brained liberals, but it doesn't work on thinking adults.
  • BigEyed... Walt 2012/08/27 15:39:01
    BigEyedFish
    +1
    thanks...I didn't wanna click any of the choices
  • TheTruth1313 2012/08/27 06:22:55
    I don't think that's right.
    TheTruth1313
    However, it is something that will never pass.
    Now how about we focus on the important issues like the economy, unemployment and the illegal immigration problem. And, my friends, these are issues that the liar in chief Obama has failed horrifically with.
  • KingdomNow 2012/08/27 02:56:01
    I don't think that's right.
    KingdomNow
    +1
    This is another stupid post. The president does not legislate. The VP does not legislate, although he has a tie-breaking vote in the Senate.

I suggest remedial civics for all the idiots who follow this drivel.
  • Walt KingdomNow 2012/08/27 09:43:30
    Walt
    +1
    Great comment!
  • Dee 2012/08/27 01:25:49
    I don't think that's right.
    Dee
    +1
    By "I don't think that's right" is in reference to your question. The entire question is ludicrous and the fact there are no links referencing your premise is just plain lazy.
    I don't think that's right.
    +2
    That is pure ignorance--Romney nor Ryan are even going to try and outlaw abortion and to say so is a lie!
  • goatman112003 2012/08/26 23:17:49
    goatman112003
    +2
    The simple fact this question is even posted is a crock. What is the law of the land via Supreme Court decisions., birth control and abortions are legal Now tell me how you intend by doing this by executive order that's Obama's trick's.
  • Stryder 2012/08/26 22:56:09
    What a stupid idea!
    Stryder
    +2
    It should read "What a stupid poll!".
  • Ken 2012/08/26 22:50:27 (edited)
    I don't think that's right.
    +2
    Abortion is murder, except in the case of rape, incest and the safety of the mother. Birth control is the responsibility of the individual not the taxpayers.
  • ☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/08/26 22:47:30
    Every American should be forced to live by Christian values!
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +4
    Liberals suck when they post biased polls
  • Walt ☆astac☆... 2012/08/27 09:44:19
    Walt
    +1
    You had my rave with "liberals suck."
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/08/26 21:05:52
    I don't think that's right.
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +5
  • Dee Yo'Adri... 2012/08/27 01:29:40 (edited)
    Dee
    +1
    Didn't you hear, Yo'Adrienne? Romney and Ryan want to OUTLAW contraceptives and that includes condoms!
  • Walt Dee 2012/08/27 09:49:10 (edited)
    Walt
    +1
    Yes, and according to the liberal who posted this poll, Romney and Ryan want to make everyone go around wearing condoms over their heads like a hat!
    liberal posted poll romney ryan wearing condoms heads hat
    +1
    MAny the woman has been murdered by these "Do it my way Boys" on abortion. They merely keep it very quiet. The Abortion mills and a woman's body has not statistically in the last 100 years or so...................
  • PoliticalSanity 2012/08/26 13:05:35
    PoliticalSanity
    +2
    Check the number of countries that have split up along religious lines. I think the real difference should be at the State level and then with States of similar sentiments allying as new republics.
  • lm1b2 2012/08/26 03:13:15
    lm1b2
    +4
    If you mean by not murdering unborn children as Christian values i agree Dau!

2014/10/25 03:34:03