Romney to middle class and poor Americans: Screw You

Mopvyzo 2012/06/26 16:43:42
OBAMA LOVES AMERICA

• ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/08/09 04:41:20
    You're wrong Willard cares about middle class and poor
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    Romney cares more for America than Obama. Obama want to change america and for the worse.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/07/01 01:39:06
  • Sioux 2012/06/29 23:31:53
    Sioux
    Anybody but Obama 2012!!!!
  • Sheila 2012/06/28 16:25:14
    Sheila
    "I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I'll fix it," the Republican front-runner said Wednesday on CNN, following his victory in the Florida primary. "I'm not concerned about the very rich, they're doing just fine. I'm concerned about the very heart of the America, the 90 percent, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling."-- Mitt Romney

The quote I hear most often that "proves your point" is HALF of this quote!! Read the whole thing. Work on understanding it.
  • Sheila Sheila 2012/06/28 16:27:56
    Sheila
    +2
    Obama loves America? Then why does he want to FUNDAMENTALY TRANSFORM IT???

You restore something you love. You do not change the whole thing to something else, or OBVIOUSLY didn't love it too much......
  • BigFig#9 2012/06/27 22:44:41
    BigFig#9
    Of course Willard cares for the poor? Without the poor who will clean his Cadillacs and do his gardening at all those houses and replace the middle class union workers whose jobs he destroys?
  • truthzx95 BigFig#9 2012/07/01 14:36:24
    truthzx95
    what a stupid, untrue, leftist talking point post.
  • BigFig#9 truthzx95 2012/07/02 22:38:10
    BigFig#9
    Comment was somewhat sardonic but, restated in Romney or right wing speak, is a reflection of the trickle down 'job creator' economic theories of the right... Romney's view is that the rich are the job creators and their investment and consumption of goods will provide employment for the middle and lower classes... A fine theory not supported by and empirical data or experience which suggest that what drives investment is consumption and what drives consumption most effectively is increased disposable income in the lower and middle income brackets.
  • truthzx95 BigFig#9 2012/07/03 14:34:29
    truthzx95
    as opposed to the job-killing, wealth destroying policies of leftists, i'll take the trickle down everytime.
  • BigFig#9 truthzx95 2012/07/03 15:12:02
    BigFig#9
    +1
    Wealth Killing? Suggesting tax rates used in the go-go 90's is wealth killing? Lots of people got very wealthy in the 90's. What's so special about these times that we require both the lowest statutory and effective rates for the highest 2% of income earners since before WW2? Seems we grew economies well in the fifties when there was a 90% marginal rate at the top. Even His Royal and Holy RWNJ Highness Ronald Reagan had a 70% marginal rate. So why does 4% higher marginal rate of 39% for highest wage earners suddenly destroy wealth? I await your no doubt cogent and reasoned answer with bated breath...
  • truthzx95 BigFig#9 2012/07/03 15:36:50 (edited)
    truthzx95
    the reason people got wealthy in the nineties was a direct result of the policies put in place by Ronald Wilson Reagan in the eighties.
    since o-blame-o took office, the average american family has lost 40% of it's wealth. facts prove both.
  • BigFig#9 truthzx95 2012/07/10 16:44:46
    BigFig#9
    Oh, I see so you believe that decisions and policies made by former presidents impact following presidents---but when any mention is made of the mess inherited on 2009 impacting this president then that's 'making excuses'... So now I understand clearly - During a DEM administration when things are going well, it's obviously the delayed impact of some great previous Republican policy BUT when things go poorly it is the immediate cause of the incumbent HOWEVER during REP administration, when things are going well it is because of superior current leadership but if things goo poorly it's the obvious result of former DEMOCRAT policies... Now I understand!
  • truthzx95 BigFig#9 2012/07/10 17:12:45
    truthzx95
    the mess was caused by stupid leftist policies in the first place.
    Community Reinvestment Act of 1977. jimmah carter. placed on steroids by bill clinton and janet reno.

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH. Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars...

&

&&

&

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA. And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and the Democrat Congress. So when someone tries to blame Bush..

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th. All this and democrats still believe what they were taught in their youth by parents and elders and can't make the change. We better learn to be flexible and understand what is truly happening. Nothing in government ever ever happens by accident, its all very well planned. Both parties have made mistakes, but the very well planned agenda of this administration is absolutely brilliant the way we are being destroyed. If you don't believe Soros, Kagen, Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the others are not involved, you need to make yourself aware. Remember, its not us but our children and grandchildren that really going to suffer. THINK and LEARN
  • truthzx95 BigFig#9 2012/07/10 17:14:13
    truthzx95
    +1
    if you believe for one second that things are going well under the current democrat president, you are as clueless as every other leftist in america.
  • Lady Wh... BigFig#9 2012/07/10 09:15:51
    +1
    SO WELL SAID!
  • Maynard 2012/06/27 12:22:31
    Maynard
    +5
    Is this what four more years of Obama would be?

HATE THY FELLOW AMERICAN?

Obama is not NEARLY as bad as his DELUSIONAL BELIEVERS on the net.

I want Obama to lose so the HATE can go away.
  • aneed2know 2012/06/27 07:16:02
    You're right Willard don't care about middle class and poor
    aneed2know
    +1
    You could not have said it better, Mitt cares about one thing and one thing only.

Money Mitt
  • Mike aneed2know 2012/06/27 12:56:07
    +3
    Probably why the Obama's continue to write book after book
  • aneed2know Mike 2012/06/28 04:44:44
    aneed2know
    +1
    so its illegal to and immoral to write books, i wonder what else this president cant do that others have done. Whats next with you haters him having sex with his wife, because service personal cant have sex with their spouse?
  • Mike aneed2know 2012/06/28 13:16:13 (edited)
  • Sheila Mike 2012/06/28 16:29:20
    Sheila
    +2
    LOL how else would he fill all the empty hours between rounds of golf???
  • Janoy D... aneed2know 2012/06/27 14:00:21
    Janoy Davis
    +1
    I didnt even see there was a 'R' for a few seconds...all I saw was MONEY
  • aneed2know Janoy D... 2012/06/28 04:46:11 (edited)
    aneed2know
    +1
    and that is all he cares about, is Money and Power.

"Cream"

Wu Tang Clan  Cream

Mitt the banker
  • truthzx95 aneed2know 2012/07/01 14:39:40
    truthzx95
    +1
    you moron. o-blame-o has recieved more campaign donations from wall street than ANY other canidate in HISTORY.
  • Sheila aneed2know 2012/06/28 16:28:41
    Sheila
    +1
    "I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I'll fix it," the Republican front-runner said Wednesday on CNN, following his victory in the Florida primary. "I'm not concerned about the very rich, they're doing just fine. I'm concerned about the very heart of the America, the 90 percent, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling."-- Mit Romney
  • Sioux aneed2know 2012/06/29 23:33:09
    Sioux
    Why do you think Obama should be re-elected? I am curious.
  • aneed2know Sioux 2012/06/30 04:02:18
    aneed2know
    +1
    why do you think Mitt should be elected? I am just curious.
  • Lady Wh... aneed2know 2012/07/10 09:17:29
    +1
    me too
  • Sioux aneed2know 2012/07/11 03:01:53
    Sioux
    That's dirty tactics.
    I asked you first.
    Admit it, you voted for Obama because he is black.
  • aneed2know Sioux 2012/07/11 05:04:50
    aneed2know
    Not because he is black and why would you bring color into this, did i ask you about your heritage, you do know (if you are Native American) that Native Americans were the first "N^*gers" right?

But since you asked, i will tell you, because i feel he is the right man for the job and a whole helluva lot better than Romney on every issue that matters to me, including environmental issues which would directly effect you and your Native American heritage, since you asked.

Now how about you, lets talk about why you think Mitt should be elected, is it because he is white?
  • Sioux aneed2know 2012/07/11 05:07:08
    Sioux
    I didn't use the N word around you and I would suggest you not use it when talking to me!
    You're just a typical angry NEGRO mad at the world so you will vote for the black man. no matter what damage he has done to this country!
    Thanks for playing.
  • aneed2know Sioux 2012/07/11 05:13:26 (edited)
    aneed2know
    STFU you stupid a$$ ignorant idiot, you brought color into this not I, and when i turn it on your silly a$$ you want to call me angry, that is rich. Go ahead smoke some more meth, drink some more and praise the land spoilers the stealer and the destroyers of what keeps us alive.

In SHORT F YOU
  • Sioux aneed2know 2012/07/11 05:23:24
    Sioux
    +1
    I love it when lefties get angry. It means I've won!
    :D
    Romney! Romney! Romney!
  • Sioux aneed2know 2012/07/11 05:24:22 (edited)
    Sioux
    Praise the land stealers?
    Hmmmm that kind of contradicts your claim of not being an angry black man, does it not?
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
    Oh and I would be pretty confused to hate my own people seeing as how I am also part white.
    NEXT!
    Stick a fork in this leftie!
    He's done!
  • aneed2know Sioux 2012/07/11 06:06:14
    aneed2know
    the only thing done is your brain, and i have a feeling its been done a long time ago, oh and the comment about me getting something for free, lady ( if one can call you that), everything i have i worked my damn a$$ off for and i served my country, can you say the same thing? I work two jobs, putting two children through 2 of the finest colleges in the country one being Columbia and the other being Cornell pre-med. Can you say the same thing, in fact i bet you barely graduated from college.

Again F YOU
  • jeane aneed2know 2012/06/30 02:13:18
    jeane
    Well since the Supreme court ruling on Obamacare 5 million dollars has been raised in about 24 hours by the "little people". So I guess he isn't the only one who cares about family and money.
  • aneed2know jeane 2012/06/30 04:01:29
    aneed2know
    yeah so he claims, i think i will wait for the reports, i doubt what he says is true.
  • jeane aneed2know 2012/06/30 05:10:24
    jeane
    Kool - take care........
  • truthzx95 aneed2know 2012/07/01 14:40:39
    truthzx95
    +1
    but you believe the lies of 0-blame-o. priceless.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/06/27 06:10:56
    TheTruth1313
    +6
    At least he cares a lot more than that lying socialist traitor Obama.
    I think you got confused here Mopeder. Obama is the one who has continuously told the middle class "screw you" over the past 3+ years.

2014/10/26 00:36:29