Romney secured a Bail-Out for Bain & Company

Picasso's Cat 2012/09/18 23:03:00
Who's getting government assistance now ???
Americans are Romney's to use !
Putin Supports warmonger Romney too !

Mitt Romney helped secure a federal bailout to keep Bain & Company from collapsing, according to government documents obtained by Rolling Stone – then had the company pay Bain Capital a cool $4 million consulting fee for his services. According to the documents, the bailout Romney cobbled together cost the FDIC $10 million, and came at a time when the company had “no value as a going concern.” The documents from the FDIC indicate that Bain & Company, where Romney began his hugely profitable business career, got into trouble around the same time it spun off Bain Capital. Romney has taken credit for saving Bain & Company, saying that he did it out of a “sense of obligation and duty” to the company where he cut his teeth.

Against the Bailouts for everyone else but his own.

And now he want's to be president ????????
Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol.

• Picasso's Cat 2012/11/25 16:20:13
    Americans are Romney's to use !
    Picasso's Cat
    +1
    Well now that the election is over I guess I wasn't the only one who thought Romney was corrupt.
  • addie 2012/11/04 15:53:45
    addie
    +1
    I don't think I find it as funny as you do, but you were probably laughing with derision. If I was Canadian or something and not American, i might find it funny. B)
  • Picasso... addie 2012/11/04 15:56:03
    Picasso's Cat
    +2
    Exactly, and I can only laugh..............because i refuse to cry.

2014/08/29 05:33:58