Romney releases 2011 Tax Return; and going to release 20 years more..what sat you now Dems??

Space Invader 2012/09/21 21:07:15
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/romneys-release-taxes_652...

And look at what he gives to Charity...dear lord; I best BHO and JoBee are ashamed!!

• BornToBeWild 2012/09/21 21:32:05
    He took him time and didn't fold to the pressure..Presidential!
    BornToBeWild
    +6
    OBAMA'S TURN...RELEASE YOUR RECORDS, including passports, reinstatement of US citizenship and visa!!!

• BigEyedFish 2012/09/22 14:56:27 (edited)
    BigEyedFish
    +1
    Harry Reid is already calling the newly released returns "manipulated"!
    What an ass!!

Repeatedly Mitt Romney has faced his opposition head-on!!!
  • Space I... BigEyed... 2012/09/22 16:12:09 (edited)
    Space Invader
    +1
    I saw that..It's got to the point that they don't give a damn about anything..
    I really think the Dems wqnt this country to fail..they don't care about anyone or anything except their sorry selves......this country will never survive; never
  • BigEyed... Space I... 2012/09/22 16:15:34
    BigEyedFish
    It's either that they want us to fail or that they just don't care because it's not affecting them personally on a daily basis.
  • wedge56 2012/09/22 04:36:51 (edited)
    Who cares??
    wedge56
    I sat nothing. Yesterday I would have sat something. Today, I do not feel like satting. Is it okay if I don't sat anything today? Maybe I will wait until those returns have been examined and then I will sat something.

**edit**

Oh...I spoke too soon. He is only releasing summaries. Not actual tax returns. So I probably won't sat anything even after they are actually released.
  • Space I... wedge56 2012/09/22 16:12:57
    Space Invader
    An A$$ brays loudest when it's a pain in one
  • Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL* 2012/09/22 02:28:14
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    The liberals are running for cover.....Now that Romney is shutting them up once and for all.
  • remy Flaming... 2012/09/22 04:11:05
    remy
    nobody's running for cover~
  • American 2012/09/22 01:03:11
  • Flaming... American 2012/09/22 02:29:11
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +1
    Last i heard he was at the podiatrist getting treated for ??????? LOL.
  • Stryder 2012/09/21 23:08:58 (edited)
    Stryder
    +3
    One look at the charity amounts and it's obvious who the man of higher character, integrity, and compassion is. And his name isn't Barack.
  • Nick Name 2012/09/21 23:08:22
    Who cares??
    Nick Name
    +3
    He doesn't look, sound or act like a winner. He already has that loser stench about him.

Mitt Romney cartoon
  • marcuss... Nick Name 2012/09/22 00:26:34
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +1
    YOU CARE, You Progressive PIGS have been screaming for tax returns and you are going to get them. Now it is time to release college transcripts and financial records.......You will still vote for 0WEbama when he is exposed for getting financial aid as a foreign student.

YOU are one of those 47% PIGS who will vote for 0WEbama even if he had horns and a tail while wielding a pitch fork.
  • Nick Name marcuss... 2012/09/22 02:24:48
    Nick Name
    +1
    Hahahahah. Are you ordering me to care?
    Calm down. I don't care what Mittens RoMoney does and I don't care what you feel compelled to rant about. YOU BIRTHERS NUTS ARE ALL CRAZY.

If you're like this now what are you going to do win Obama wins?
  • Flaming... Nick Name 2012/09/22 02:32:36
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +1
    By the looks of your profile you are in need of a Barber...Oh, by the way you need to find one who believes in redistribution and won't ask a dime..... Last i heard, Barbers want to be paid and don't believe in giving out freebies.
  • Nick Name Flaming... 2012/09/22 05:12:47
    Nick Name
    +1
    Insults and bullsh!t. The stench of bitter disappointment of people that know they're losing.
  • marcuss... Nick Name 2012/09/22 03:16:23
  • Nick Name marcuss... 2012/09/22 05:13:08
    Nick Name
  • Flaming... Nick Name 2012/09/23 03:15:32
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    is that all you got with that liberal mentality?
  • Nick Name Flaming... 2012/09/23 20:54:45
    Nick Name
    No. We're also winning the election. That condescending attitude is helping.
  • Flaming... Nick Name 2012/09/24 23:16:34
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    Do you think i really care what the liberal ass news media poll says? Try this for a new one 47% Obama and 46% now for Romney idiot.
  • Nick Name Flaming... 2012/09/25 00:15:55
    Nick Name
    What are those numbers supposed to represent?
    It absolutely does not matter what anyone says. The Obama haters are so blindly fixated its like they have a brain malfunction.
    I've read about the sort of brain problem that stalkers and heroin addicts have.
    They cannot stop. They cannot NOT hate Obama and think he is evil and wrong.
    Its an irrational believe system at best. Frankly after hearing years of it - it reeks of mental illness.
    Bye bye.
  • Flaming... Nick Name 2012/09/25 02:50:23
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    ?????? Lmao.
  • American Nick Name 2012/09/22 01:01:10
  • Nick Name American 2012/09/22 05:14:12
    Nick Name
    Oh yeah, everyone is going to buy that concept. Biden is the greedy rich jerk, RoMONEY is the generous helpful guy.
  • American Nick Name 2012/09/22 13:31:04
  • Nick Name American 2012/09/23 20:55:24
    Nick Name
    What are you talking about?
  • Superman Nick Name 2012/09/22 01:13:44
    Superman
    +2
    Hardly. The left has been trying to create the image of "loser" as much as possible, but its not really true.

Obama doesn't have a winning record. He's failed on the economy and we're watching his foreign policy implode. The left desperately needs to keep the subject off Obamas record and on any little perceived Romney "gaffe".
  • Nick Name Superman 2012/09/22 05:14:43
    Nick Name
    +1
    Romney is a loser. He reeks of it.
  • Superman Nick Name 2012/09/23 05:31:17
    Superman
    Stay on message as bullheaded as possible. Keep repeating it while the nation sinks.
  • Nick Name Superman 2012/09/23 20:57:22
    Nick Name
    Oh give me a break. At least if we sink enough we won't be able to see that 1000 years of darkness coming.
    Buy flashlights now.
  • Superman Nick Name 2012/09/24 14:01:43
    Superman
    You can't look at Obamas failed foreign policy, sitting on his hands for two years instead of passing a jobs bill when he had a favorable Congress, and passing a generally unpopular (even among liberals because it "doesn't go far enough) healthcare bill and not think this is a failed term in office?

Theres no reason to reelect Obama. Not one. By the end of October enough people are going to realize that. Tide always turns against an incumbent in October and given how tight the race is thats bad news for him.
  • Nick Name Superman 2012/09/24 14:05:08
    Nick Name
    It's Obama's fault things aren't getting passed in congress? Thats the line of bull you're going with?
    Obamacare is unpopular among liberals?
    Given how tight the race is?

What f#cking planet are you on? Turn off the Fixed Noise channel and go outside spend some time in the real world
  • Superman Nick Name 2012/09/24 14:16:47
    Superman
    Thats one of the worst fall back defenses around. "Obama can't pass anything through Congress". Boo hoo.

Did you completely forget about the Congress he had for the first two years of his term. I phrased my question to you precisely to remind you that he about as friendly a Congress as possible in the first two years. You can't have it both ways. If he could never get anything through Congress then certainly Obamacare would never have passed. It did because he had a favorable Congress for two years. What didn't he do in those two years? Pass a jobs bill, make a real attempt to help a struggling economy. Those were real things at the time, they aren't new. So spare me the childish whining that he can't pass a bill now because his own actions lost him Congress two years in.

Plenty of liberals have expressed here and elsewhere that they weren't all that excited about Obamacare because it wasn't single payer, universal. It "didn't go far enough. At the time of its passing I saw plenty of people express that sentiment while trying to remain somewhat positive with the "its a start I guess" mantra. Of course they have to love it now because its his signature piece of legislation. But its obvious plenty of people don't think its the best thing ever and certain among conservatives ...

Plenty of liberals have expressed here and elsewhere that they weren't all that excited about Obamacare because it wasn't single payer, universal. It "didn't go far enough. At the time of its passing I saw plenty of people express that sentiment while trying to remain somewhat positive with the "its a start I guess" mantra. Of course they have to love it now because its his signature piece of legislation. But its obvious plenty of people don't think its the best thing ever and certain among conservatives and independents its not popular.

I look at polling data from sources like Gallup and then the averaged polls on RCP and nationally Obama is even now with Romney. No President has retained office while not at least polling five or more points up at this point. Typically every incumbent sees an average 3-6 or more point swing the challengers way in October.

I enjoy how you resort to the tired Fox News attack as an assumption - especially when I haven't turned that channel on for ages. Maybe you should turn off the MSNBC chorus?
  • Nick Name Superman 2012/09/24 14:33:00
  • Superman Nick Name 2012/09/24 14:47:34
    Superman
    I'm saying that you can't look at just the past two years and fail to forget the first two. Obama had plenty of chances to pass legislation and he was able to pass a very controversial piece. In the face of a poor economy and high jobless rates he did nothing. Nothing. Not one thing, while he had a Congress he could use. He waited until he lost Congress to propose any legialstion that supposedly helps put people back to work. Where was that bill in the first year? Why didn't he, or any of the Democrats in control of Congress at that time care about the unemployed. They waited and now what you want to sell is that they can't do anything because of Republicans. Well thats horse crap considering they had a gaping two year window. And had they passed something useful during that time they may not have lost Congress.

I'm not personally dissatisfied with Congressional lack of action at this point because I think Obamas policies are incorrect. Americans must have agreed in 2010 which is why Republicans took the House back and gained Senate seats from Democrats. They were dissatisfied. And when you do that, when that transition of power takes place, its precisely to stifle the sitting President and push him to do something else.

Any thinking adult, sane adult can see the broad pic...

Any thinking adult, sane adult can see the broad picture and not just a two year version of history.

You're making my point on Obamacare for me, obviously without acknowledging that independents don't like it either. Liberals weren't thrilled but "its something". And it was passed by the guy they need to win so hey really can't undercut it. But its not exciting legislation for them. Thats all the point I was trying to make. Thanks for the help.

Its not biased. Its simply paying attention to reality without a need to slant anything. I read a lot, from a ton of sources that include liberal and Conservative. From WSJ to NYT to Huffpo to a variety of other sources. I pay attention. I notice you avoided saying anything about how much you watch MSNBC.
  • Nick Name Superman 2012/09/24 18:39:12
    Nick Name
    Any HONEST sane adult would not pretend the last two years don't mean anything.
    The problem with what congress has done or not done is caused by congress.
    To keep pointing at Obama and say, "his fault, his fault, his fault ... " is silly.
    What do you think Obama should have done? Take hostages? Pres doesn't have the authority to force congress to do things.
    Switch to a different talking point.
    I'm not bothering with this nonsense anymore.
  • Superman Nick Name 2012/09/24 21:11:46
    Superman
    Heres the point, I've actually talked about the past two years. I've defined them as the will of the voters that put this Congress in place in 2010 as a reaction to the first two years. I haven't ignored the last two years at all.

Whats funny is that is ALL you'll talk about. You refuse to discuss his first two years at all. You're incapable of it and you keep dodging it. You know what that evidences? A weak and self serving argument.

What should Obama have done? I can actually answer that question directly. He should have pushed and passed jobs legislation in his first two years in office.

I answered your question very directly, is there remotely a chance that you respond to it or will you continue to dodge or simply fail to respond because you have no response?

I've answered your question, I've directly addressed the recent two years you keep talking about, and I've even countered your assumption of my news intake . . . you have failed to respond to anything I say (not even refuting to MSNBC viewership) you've only mindlessly stuck to your one talking point.

You've completely and utterly failed this discussion. Its very clear. Run and hide.
  • Nick Name Superman 2012/09/25 00:18:01
    Nick Name
    You keep repeating variations on the same lame theme.
    Obama is wrong and its his fault.
    Bye bye.
  • Superman Nick Name 2012/09/25 12:14:25
    Superman
    So now you're deflecting any response to my comments by accusing me of blind hatred, which isn't remotely true (celebrated his bin Laden coup and defended him against birthers)?

I think what we're down to now is pure projection because there are some people that exist that can not discuss his record honestly because they need to defend him at all costs. You're refusal to discuss my points after I directly address yours puts you in that category.
  • exhon2009 2012/09/21 22:44:35
    exhon2009
    +5
    The libs will say that he paid less in taxes than Obama. The truth is that Romney had a lower overall effective tax rate but still paidmore than ten times as much in taxes as Obama. His tax rate was low because he contributed MILLIONS to charity. In fact he gave about 1.5 million dollars MORE than he claimed deductions for. He also released a summary that shows he paid taxes every year for over the past 20 years.

I guess that makes Harry Reid out to be what I knew him to be all along: A BALD FACED LIAR.

2014/07/22 17:28:58