ROMNEY Is a MORMON it is a RACIST RELIGION why does MEDIA Not QUESTION HIM? VIEW VIDEO

no one here 2012/04/25 18:53:26
THE BOOK OF MORMON Is RACIST and MEDIA is PAID OFF by BIG MONEY and RELIGION this is my opinion
No - RELIGION is SEPERATED by CHURCH and STATE - SO we do not care if the Book of MORMON is RACIST - here is my opinion
http://youtu.be/4ac_fLUHiBw

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4ac_fLUHiBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/04/25 22:51:35
    No - RELIGION is SEPERATED by CHURCH and STATE - SO we do not care if the Boo...
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    Wrong....and Obama is the racist and has been since he was a kid.

Here is his preacher. Talk about damning people and a racists.

• no one ... Hula gi... 2012/04/30 16:46:35
    no one here
    READ THE BOOK OF MORMON and get back to me. I do think the Preacher did go to far to the right with those comments.
  • Hula gi... no one ... 2012/04/30 19:12:21
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    I have read the book of Mormon but that's made up too. It's not the Bible.
  • Z 2012/04/25 19:11:54
    Z
    I would like to point out three things. One, Christianity was used for many years to justify slavery and racism (the curse of Cain). Two, Joseph Smith, the either author or translator of the Book of Mormon, was an avid abolitionist that fought against slavery both before and after the faith began, and three, that only under Brigham Young, the second president of the base LDS church, did the racial issues emerge. Under Joseph Smith III, which began the RLDS church, did not have those issues, as they followed the same process.
    Third, the LDS church has since ended the racial policies about African Americans.
  • no one ... Z 2012/04/25 19:17:32 (edited)
    no one here
    IT IS AGAINST NATIVE AMERICANS and NOT OUR History there are no facts.........

http://youtu.be/a989OOSOycw
  • Z no one ... 2012/04/26 04:31:22
    Z
    First of all, anyone can post a youtube video, so don't even try it. Second, it isn't against the native Americans, and this suggests you haven't read anything from their faith. I am not a Mormon, but I also don't believe that someone should be allowed to lie about other faiths, or even simply to spread out dated view points.
  • no one ... Z 2012/04/30 16:47:06
    no one here
    READ THE BOOK OF MORMON I did and it is RACIST against my PEOPLE.
  • Z no one ... 2012/04/30 17:27:29
    Z
    I read it. It has one line that might be racist, but to which I have actually talked to Mormons about it, and they have a completely different interpretation.
  • no one ... Z 2012/04/30 17:56:24
    no one here
    There is no scientific data to support their statements like Middle Eastern human remains, tools, and the architecture in South America is all AMERICAN based. As a Native American, I am part French, we call METIS, is is very disturbing to me. The early Mormons also embezzled thousands of dollars intended to feed Native People in Utah and the Great Basin.

Additionally, 70% of American women work and have to work, while another 125% have to work part time to survive.

I am sure some would have loved to stay home with the kids, and i am not saying it is not work, I sure as heck couldn't do it. Just mot my area. It is just that it is OUT OF TOUCH with the DIVERSE AMERICAN REALITY.
  • Z no one ... 2012/04/30 20:22:24
    Z
    First of all, I never said there was evidence for their beliefs, just that it wasn't racist. Those are not the same thing. And, you should probably check your stats. 125% of people doesn't exist.
  • no one ... Z 2012/05/02 00:07:52
    no one here
    SOME PEOPLE are UNEDUCABLE and so FANATIC and ZEALOT there is NOTHING WE CAN DO TO EDUCATE YOU!

http://petemullins.wordpress....

FOLLOW LINKS PEOPLE AHTE MORMONS and DO NOT LIKE THEM. NO BIGOTRY or PREJUDICE INVOLVED JUST PUR SCIENCE and HEART FEELINGS!

2014/12/19 08:00:09