Romney FULL FRONTAL!

AdLib 2012/09/17 00:37:29
I think Romney's SuperPAC is Giant Sized! You won't show What you're hiding down below
You change positions for elections, what should I believe?
Romney you lie to voters like no body else!
The Right is Wrong! You'll be exposed as a fraud...
Everyone else on TV can see it Everyone else but Fox News!

• MO.gal 2012/09/17 03:09:33
    MO.gal
    +17
    If you don't like the one he is telling, just wait and he'll tell you a bigger one.
    romney lies

• Prairie Wind 2012/09/17 06:17:53
    Prairie Wind
  • Sissy Prairie... 2012/09/17 10:50:37
    Sissy
    +5
    He never "saved our asses" from anything. Far from it. He imperiled us all throughout his mis-begotten tenure. We will be trying to clean it up for decades to come. Cleaning up republican s mess
  • ReconMa... Sissy 2012/09/17 17:33:02 (edited)
  • Sissy ReconMa... 2012/09/17 19:10:00
    Sissy
    +1
    Now look at what exactly this president was handed on his innauguration day. I do believe you're doing a tad bit of reconstructing history here or taking the spin from your right wing masters. If I recall, the stock market was at 9,000, loss of jobs to the tune of 750,000 a month and Baer Sterns with fellow banks going to the tax payer for a $720 billion dollar "loan", millions of homes being foreclosed on, two unfunded wars and you expected the new president to clean up this gawd-aful mess in a few months when it was years in the making. For the record, this president has had less increase in deficit spending of all before him except for another democrat who did even better. Clinton. Reagan raised the debt 286%, did you complain then?
  • ☆GrayBe... Sissy 2012/09/19 05:04:40
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +3
    And just think of the mess he'll inherit if he's re-elected....... LOL

Hey Sissy!
  • Sissy ☆GrayBe... 2012/09/19 10:40:42
    Sissy
    +2
    Not even close to the one he got four years ago.
  • ReconMa... Sissy 2012/09/24 16:41:32
  • ReconMa... ☆GrayBe... 2012/09/24 16:32:42
  • Old Salt Sissy 2012/09/24 16:14:36
  • ReconMa... Old Salt 2012/09/24 16:44:24
  • Old Salt ReconMa... 2012/09/24 16:16:42
  • ReconMa... Old Salt 2012/09/24 16:46:34
  • Prairie... Sissy 2012/09/20 02:16:56
    Prairie Wind
    Ah, gee, Sissy ... we're beyond comparing numbers and President George W. Bush

Clint Eastwood and GOP elephant

ah gee sissy comparing numbers president george bush
  • ReconMa... Prairie... 2012/09/17 17:29:03
  • AdLib Prairie... 2012/09/18 04:17:23
    AdLib
    +1
    NOT on September 11, 2001 !
    9 11

Or September 19, 2008!
    bush with paulson
  • -*-LizzyBeth-*- 2012/09/17 06:13:15
    -*-LizzyBeth-*-
  • Sissy -*-Lizz... 2012/09/17 10:52:55
    Sissy
    +3
    Ahhh, but they're doing a whale of a job doing it Lizzy. While the Right and Romney clearly said that "facts are not important", its only to their side that their not. What I love is when a "fact" from a lie is disclosed, Karl Rove & Co immediately blame the "lame stream media". Go figure that one!
  • HillaryLover 2012/09/17 06:02:11
    HillaryLover
    +4
    Everyone on television, including FOX news, is well aware that Barack Obama is idolized in the Gay community. In fact, Obama was voted "The Politician Most Gays Would Rather Shower With."
  • MsTlynne Hillary... 2012/09/17 06:17:52
    MsTlynne
    +5
    ....and he will be voted the candidate most Americans would rather be their President. Thanks for playing. You can take Romney for your booby prize.
  • Hillary... MsTlynne 2012/09/17 07:47:26
    HillaryLover
    +3
    I'm a Democrat, and like most Democrats that voted in the 2008 primaries, Hillary Clinton is my choice for POTUS.
  • MsTlynne Hillary... 2012/09/17 13:52:54 (edited)
    MsTlynne
    +1
    I won't EVER vote for Hillary, ever! The people you know don't equal most Democrats. Those I know remember how she showed her azz when she was a candidate. I'll never forget it.
  • Hillary... MsTlynne 2012/09/18 07:05:39
    HillaryLover
    A majority of Democrats that voted in the 2008 primaries voted for Hillary Clinton. Yes, she won the popular votes.

Exactly how did Hillary Clinton show her "azz' in the 2008 primaries? Can you give a specific justification to support your assertions? Please, I am very interested in your views on this subject.

I have noticed that many Black Americans seems to harbor the same views about Hillary. I suspect these views were formulated as a result of the closely fought contest between Hillary and Obama.

In case you didn't know:
    Maggie Williams, a Black woman, was Hillary's campaign manager. David Plouffe, a White man was Obama's campaign manager.

Cheryl Mills, a Black woman, is Hillary's Chief of Staff at the state Department, and has been since Hillary took office. Obama has had three Chiefs of Staff since he became president. All of his Chief's were White males.

Prominent Black Americans that supported Hillary against Obama, included: Robert Johnson (BET), Maya Angelou, Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, David Dinkins, Shelia Jackson Lee, Andrew Young, Ron Dellums, Magic Johnson, Harry Belafonte, and many others.

Hillary Clinton, as a young student, was on the front lines of the civil rights movement. She has spent a lifetime fighting for social justice for all America...

In case you didn't know:

Hillary Clinton, as a young student, was on the front lines of the civil rights movement. She has spent a lifetime fighting for social justice for all Americans. When did you first becaome aware of Barack Obama? Obama has spent his life promoting himself.

Please expalin your disdain for Hillary Clinton. Really, I am curious).
  • MsTlynne Hillary... 2012/09/18 07:20:51
    MsTlynne
    +2
    Race has nothing to do with my dislike of Hillary. I don't like to discuss it in a public forum because I don't want my personal dislike of her to influence those who may choose to support her. Let's just say that I lost all respect for her during her quest for the White House.
  • Hillary... MsTlynne 2012/09/18 07:45:51
    HillaryLover
    "Lost all respect for her?" That sounds very damning against her. I know there was a lots of racial tensions, especialy in the South, due to the tightness of the campaign, but that was not of Hillary's doing.

If your lost of respect for her does not center around the grueling, sometimes heated, contest between Hillary and Obama, I cannot think of any other reason for such hostility toward her.

Keep in mind, politically speaking, Obama and Hillary are both liberal Democrats, and they support the same fundamental Democratic party principles.

Hillary will be the Democratic party nominee in 2016. Your choices will be between her, the Republican nominee, or not voting at all. Do you really hate her so much that you would vote Republican, or not vote at all?

I don't like Barack Obama, but I would vote for him against ANY Republican..
  • MsTlynne Hillary... 2012/09/18 16:56:24
    MsTlynne
    I'd have to really hold my nose to vote for her, like the way a lot of republicans feel about Romney.
  • Hillary... MsTlynne 2012/09/18 22:16:53
    HillaryLover
    I am not a Republican, but I, too, feel that way about Obama. BTW, I am Black and I have voted in every presidential election since 1964. I have NEVER voted for a Republican candidate.
  • MsTlynne Hillary... 2012/09/19 00:15:45
    MsTlynne
    That's your choice
  • Sissy MsTlynne 2012/09/20 10:27:32
    Sissy
    I'm afraid MT that we get a look on the dark side of all the candidates, just like we've sure seen it on the republicans this time around. I think that a lot of Mrs. Clinton's angst four years ago was that she and the former president thought from day-one that she was the "inevitable candidate" and she (or he for that matter), couldn't get their arms around the fact that she wasn't going to be.
  • MsTlynne Sissy 2012/09/20 16:03:21
    MsTlynne
    +1
    I agree. I'm sure that was the cause of her behavior, but it was too ugly for me.
  • Sissy Hillary... 2012/09/20 10:23:28 (edited)
    Sissy
    +1
    I loved the thought of Hillary being President too KLT, but given the time, I also believe that her own campaign in the general election would have been on defense mostly because the right wing was salvitating at her candidacy. Rush really pushed for her nomination because then we would have gone thru all over again, "Whitewater", "trooper gate", "Christmas card gate",Monica Lewinsky and she would have been buried. I knew in my heart of hearts that she would have been so badly trashed and the country again would have had to go thru the Clinton times. Now, 8 years later, I don't think that will matter a bit, but at that time she was doomed.

But in essence I agree with you. I would have supported her, but then that may not be saying much because I had also thought four years ago that John Edwards was a great candidate.
  • Hillary... Sissy 2012/09/20 10:36:53
    HillaryLover
    +1
    Yes, Hillary was trashed by the Vast Right Wing. But she was also beat on by the deeply, madly in love with Obama media. However, I suspect that the biggest kick in the gut for her was the way that the Black community turned on her in favor of Barack Obama, someone that most American's, even those in the Black community, had never heard of before 2004.

Still, I am convinced that she would have won the general election. After eight long hellish years of George W. Bush any Democrat would have won in 2008, including Kucionich (ok, a slight exageration).

You would not compare Hillary Clinton to John Edwards, would you?
  • Sissy Hillary... 2012/09/20 10:42:33
    Sissy
    In another more lenghty response to one of your other comments, I indicated why I thought she would have had a lot of trouble. I'll wait until you read it and see what you think too.
  • Hillary... Sissy 2012/09/21 00:13:14
    HillaryLover
    I suspect that we agree more than we disagree. I am still stewing over the crap thrown at Hillary by the media, the DNC, the super-delegates, and Black voters. You have reationalized all of that aside and moved on. I am going forward, too. Hillary Clinton 2016.
  • Sissy Hillary... 2012/09/21 14:32:29
    Sissy
    +1
    But also, you have to remember the ugly right-wing extremists waiting in the wings to pounce. Far worse than what would come from the Left.

I would be right behind you supporting her candidacy come '16.
  • Sissy Hillary... 2012/09/20 10:18:57
    Sissy
    LOL. WELL KLT, given a choice, who would you rather share a shower room with? Mitt or Barrack?
  • Hillary... Sissy 2012/09/20 10:25:00
    HillaryLover
    Uh...I don't go that way. However, I'd rather shower with Hillary Clinton than any other politician.
  • Sissy Hillary... 2012/09/20 10:30:05 (edited)
    Sissy
    +1
    Well, for that matter, I believe that the President "doesn't go that way either". But what if he did? Personally that wouldn't bother me anymore than if he were Muslim, which you also know he's not.
  • kitkat42 2012/09/17 05:54:01
    kitkat42
  • MsTlynne kitkat42 2012/09/17 06:18:43
    MsTlynne
    +5
    It looks like he "stepped on a duck" and hopes no one will smell it.
  • Sissy MsTlynne 2012/09/17 10:54:33 (edited)
    Sissy
    +5
    Pssst MT, I think he's stepped in this more....lol
    elephant poop

2014/10/25 22:54:19