Romney criticism of Obama over embassy attacks is reprehensible and disgusting. Do you agree or disagree?

Mopvyzo 2012/09/12 23:18:44

Romney is a big dummy

• Willy 2012/09/13 00:02:09
    Willy
    +25
    No, I disagree and obama is the poster child for reprehensible and disgusting

• Mike W 2012/09/19 06:27:23
    Mike W
    Romney hit it right on the head, About time we stopped beliveing thta Obama is mart enough to be the leader of the free world just because he was smart enough to get a bunch or idiots to vote for him.
  • voice_matters 2012/09/17 02:26:20
    voice_matters
    Libby sorry Romney was right Obama did nothing to protect our people
  • j2 2012/09/17 01:24:00
    Other opinion
    j2
    The question of last week or so was if Americans were safer under Obama than under Bush. I don't care for the presidential styles of either, but we clearly aren't safer under Obama. There's nothing reprehensible about pointing out how well the Arab spring in one of the countries that Obama helped destabilize in violation of the war powers act is working for us.
    +1
    He did exactly the right thing in pointing out that an administration that is at best feckless, at worst murderous, got an ambassador killed.
  • konalimu 2012/09/16 21:55:36
    Other opinion
    konalimu
    +2
    I am paraphrasing the following statement, "The notion that criticising the president is some how unpatriotic is preposterous"... nobama 2008
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/09/16 20:05:38
    Other opinion
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    Romney told the TRUTH...what's the matter Mope......your hypocrisy is showing...selective memory...remember when you socialists pilloried Bush for not exploding in panic when he heard about 9-11? obama does nothing about THESE attacks and you hail him as a living god....by the way I am still offering the wager put up or shut up
  • Marek 2012/09/16 19:03:55
    Other opinion
    Marek
    +1
    Romney was right to criticize 0'bumbler who for some reason decided that a short film depicting pedophile prophet of islam is much more serious than murder of American ambassador by the ever ungratefull muslims and apologized to the killers for insulting their sensibilities. Pathetic performance on part of obama deserved criticism.
    Reaction of the media prostitutes piling up on Romney is indeed disgusting and reprehensible.
  • Proggy 2012/09/16 00:27:29
    Agree
    Proggy
    Mittwit has proven he's a last rate political amateur that's definitely NOT fit to lead. This isn't the first time this moron has stuck his foot in his mouth trying to score political points with the least common denominator. Remember back in March this f*cktard called Russia our #1 geo political foe which Putin have been thanking him for, because if gives them even more leverage in talks about keeping Iran and Syria in check.

I love when these right-wing turds come here and sound just like the idiots they see on TV defend this moron because they've got the memo from people like Karl, Koch, and company.

romney consulate
  • Marek Proggy 2012/09/16 19:08:48
    Marek
    +2
    It would not have happened if the o'bumbler had not installed muslim brotherhood in power.
    The blood of all people killed by the ever so pieceful muslim brothers is on his hands
  • Proggy Marek 2012/09/19 07:06:13
    Proggy
    You're a liar. Mohamed Morsi was ELECTED! For some reason you people have a real problem knowing the difference between a duly elected official and someone who's just appointed. You people are such liars and full of ignorance until you're dangerous. It's people like you who made that stupid, ignorant, and bigoted film that provoked this whole mess.
  • Marek Proggy 2012/09/19 10:58:47
    Marek
    I never said that Morsi was not elected, idiot. It is you who lies here. Mohamed Morsi was elected only because o'bumbler made that possible. Let me ask you this; would you blame the idiot who put crucifix in the toilet and called it art if christians went on the rampage and started killing people or would you blame the killers?
  • Proggy Marek 2012/09/19 15:14:21
    Proggy
    Yes you did, you said the President "installed" the Muslim Brotherhood. Installed is NOT elected. The people of Egypt would much rather that than to have an oppressive autocrat at the helm whom they have absolutely no say in how their daily lives and laws will operate. If you ever shut your mouth and open your ears (which cons never do) you would've heard the President say on many times that while the video was disgusting and despicable it was no excuse for the violence purported by the mobs.

This is why the majority of moderate Muslims have been pleading with the fanatics to stop because they're making all Muslims look like a bunch of uncivilized brutes. Even though media loves to get that kind of stuff on camera and sensationalize events, the majority of Muslims know that civilized people aren't provoked to homicidal violence over a cartoon or video who shows their piety in negative or even satirical instance.

Don't call me an idiot, ok. I didn't insult you or call you any names.
  • Marek Proggy 2012/09/19 21:43:47
    Marek
    Mohamed Morsi from Muslim Brotherhood was elected that much is true. The only reason he could have been elected is that obama pressured Mubarak to leave and refused to back him up effectively giving control to the radicals in this case the Muslim Brotherhood thus installing them in power. Supporting "democracy" in the middle east is supporting radical islam. Moderate muslims have no influence and they can be easily intimidated by the radical ones simply by being labeled apostates and not true muslims since koran commands muslims to wage jihad until the whole world is islamic. So moderate muslims keep quiet and go along with radicals.
    I will apologize for calling you an idiot if you apologize for calling me a liar.
  • Proggy Marek 2012/09/20 06:11:57
    Proggy
    No, he gave control to the Egyptian people. NOT the Muslim brotherhood. The election was a fair and democratic election by the people of Egypt. Believe me, if they wanted the election to be corrupt, they could've easily rigged it because the military which was in charge at the time, did NOT want Morsi. But the will of the Egyptian people had to prevail. Of course during his campaign he had to make many promises such as keeping the liberation of women in place, as well as the peace treaty with Israel among other things. So far none of that's changed. You're wrong about moderate Muslims, they do not go along with the radicals. They do not participate in their mobs and violent protests. And I apologize for calling you a liar, you just didn't know what you were talking about, they're totally different. :-)
  • Marek Proggy 2012/09/20 09:43:53 (edited)
    Marek
    The way I see it giving control to Egyptian people was giving control to Muslim Brotherhood which was popular among Egyptian muslims. Morsi may have made a lot of promisses during the campaign none of which he intends to keep. he will play cool reasonable statesman while the muslim mobs will continue hunting and crucifying christians and other Morsi opponents. As for moderate muslims they go along with radicals by not opposing them. Being passive constitutes a tacit approval. Any active opposition by so called moderates will be considered betrayal of islamic jihad and some of those more vocal opponents will be quickly killed. And I apologize for calling you an idiot. Believe me I know what I am talking about. The moderate muslims are different from radicals in that they do not want to do the killing but are more than happy to let the radicals do it.
  • gracious43 2012/09/15 19:17:26
    gracious43
    +2
    What Gov Romney said was spot on.
    Other opinion
    +2
    Disagree ..
  • findthelight2000 2012/09/15 06:38:17 (edited)
    Agree. Romney was totally out of line
    findthelight2000
    +1
    Every time this idiot tries to step in the shoes of the Presidency he fails, and looks a complete fool. Romney would be a total disaster as POTUS!
  • NObama 2012/09/15 02:51:02
    NObama
    +2
    Why attack Romney? Romney is not the president. Romney does not have the same information as Obama. Romney is just speaking from his heart, Obama speaks as if it is are fault that we have freedom of speech.
    Obama is afraid to offend anyone that is not American.
    Obama can kiss the big hole on the back of the demarcated donkey.
    The least you can do is put a disagree, but this is how the left works. Most people will not even answer due to the bias choices.
  • ready46xwu 2012/09/14 13:46:23
    Other opinion
    ready46xwu
    +1
    H'e's just gettn a lot of attention rite now!
  • Kathi Mcdermott 2012/09/14 06:36:04
    Other opinion
    Kathi Mcdermott
    +3
    Ooopsie, not the dreaded FACTS GETTTING IN THE WAY AGAIN HERE FOR THE LIBERALS AND THEIR PUPPPETS THE MSM. Romney was right on target and did it with class, something Obuttman wouldn't know anthing about, That plus an intelligent man talking, get used to it folks because your IDIOT BOY OBUTTMAN IS GONE ON NOV. 6. ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
  • Soundstorm 2012/09/13 22:41:27
    Soundstorm
    +4
    Who cares what the news media pipsqueaks and Obama groupies think? They don't think at all but say what they're told and warned against speaking their own minds.
    Mitt Romney is taking OUR side in this crisis which is what we expect in a leader and something we haven't seen in a long time. Obama's weak kneed ambiguous reply to the raging mobs attacking our embassies and murdering our fellow Americans will only disgrace us and cost more innocent lives.
    This has nothing to do with a hack film production about Mohammad. We have a gutless lazy unimaginative figurehead representing us to the world who's signaling to all the world's demagogic predators that our country's easy pickings. We need a strong affirmative leader to prove to them otherwise in no uncertain way.
  • texasred 2012/09/13 19:52:06
    texasred
    +7
    It wasn't reprehensible at all. It was the truth and I'm glad he spoke out. veterans for romney
  • Kiosk Kid 2012/09/13 19:13:05
    Kiosk Kid
    +5
    Romney pointed out how all of Obama policies fail.
  • akgold 2012/09/13 19:11:19
    Other opinion
    akgold
    +5
    He was EXACTLY correct in his statement. The administration HAS been flopping around like a fish out of water since this started. The embassy did make an apologistic statement before the attacks. The administration weakly explained "it had not been cleared", they did not say it was wrong. Yesterday Obama said Egypt is neither an ally or an enemy, today they say Egypt IS an ally. The administration has been totally inept so far in their handling of the situation.
  • teigan 2012/09/13 18:58:47
    teigan
    +7
    What is disgusting is a President that knew something was going down and did nothing to protect the American Embassy and Americans that were in harms way. What is disgusting is a President that didn't come out immediately and disavow the statement his Ambassdor made in defense of these murderers. What is disgusting is a President that comes out with a statement voiced in such a dead pan voice that shows that he isn't even capable of FAKING anger at the murderers.
  • melvin taylor 2012/09/13 18:14:40
    Agree
    melvin taylor
    +1
    Someone should put some tape over his pie hole.......nothing correct comes out of it. Dam draft dodger.
  • Soundstorm melvin ... 2012/09/13 22:47:07
    Soundstorm
    +5
    If your sympathies are with the thugs tearing down our flag and killing our people instead of someone standing up for our country, you're no one to call anybody else a damn draft dodger.
  • melvin ... Soundstorm 2012/09/14 19:29:19
    melvin taylor
    +1
    I will say is again, I have lost friends in actions in that country, I love no one who have killed my friends. Also, Soundstorm I am a Vietnam vet, with two tours.....I am wiTh America period.
  • Soundstorm melvin ... 2012/09/14 21:03:30
    Soundstorm
    +2
    Wonderful to hear. How about standing up for someone who's standing up for us instead of wrapping yourself in your service to take cheap shots at him and our country like Vietnam veteran turncoats such as John Kerry and Oliver Stone?
  • melvin ... Soundstorm 2012/09/15 22:00:01
    melvin taylor
    My shots are for the draft dodging romney, not MY president. I've probably have done more for this country than many, and will continue to provide America the support necessary. I do not support any person who has sold her out in any manner. Stone and Kerry are rich, I am poor.!.
  • Soundstorm melvin ... 2012/09/16 20:47:23
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Stone and Kerry also sold out America and continue to do so.

When Romney became available for military service in 1970 he drew a high number in the draft lottery. That is not "draft dodging". Now if you want to talk about someone like Bill Clinton.......
  • melvin ... Soundstorm 2012/09/18 17:32:31 (edited)
    melvin taylor
    romney is the subject, I also had a high draft number and I went, so did many others..he is nothing special that he could not have served. You need to check out "HIS" own NYT article, in his own words, not mine. He is un-American and will remain in mine and many other Vets eyes..P.S. also, he will never get our votes. He did not see a need to serve in Vietnam, he can not "SERVE" America today!.
  • Soundstorm melvin ... 2012/09/20 03:25:54
    Soundstorm
    And Obama can for another four years after failing or reneging on every campaign promise and proving himself incompetent and corrupt in the process? You're just a shameless Obamabot wrapping yourself in the flag. You don't have a credible case to make against Romney.
  • Proggy melvin ... 2012/09/16 00:36:07
  • Marek Proggy 2012/09/16 20:15:31
    Marek
    +2
    I will be nice and will not call you scum like you are doing but I have one question;
    If, as you claim, there were jobs added each month how come then the unemployment is much higher now than it was when we had President Bush?
  • Soundstorm Marek 2012/09/16 20:50:14 (edited)
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Proggy likes to talk tough but he's too cowardly to take my reply. He'll likely block you next.
  • Proggy Marek 2012/09/19 07:10:42
    Proggy
    Do you know how to read a chart? Remember when President Obama was sworn in, America bleeding jobs at over 750,000 a month. Ever heard the old term it got much worse before it got better. When you're left a hot mess like that to clean up, you have a lot of catch up to play. But it's going in a positive direction and we can't afford to go in reverse with Romney-Ryan.

job growth
  • Marek Proggy 2012/09/19 11:05:12
    Marek
    If this graphic is even remotely true then please explain why the unemployment stays high even after the statistical tricks to make it appear lower than it realy is?
    The real unemployement is more like 15%. In Michigan, for example, it is about 15% officially and in reality is much higher. According to mayor of Detroit the jobles in the city reached 48.5%, may have dropped a little but it still more than double what it was four years ago.
  • Proggy Marek 2012/09/19 15:23:06
    Proggy
    Because the republicant's and teabaggers in congress voted against and filibustered the American Jobs Act which would've created more than 200,000 in Michigan alone. The President have cut taxes and and raised incentive for small businesses to hire. More than any President in history. So if businesses simply won't hire then those infrastructure projects would put people to work.

It's common knowledge, republicans got together the night of the President's inauguration and plotted to keep the economy dismal and keep people out of work, and not to cooperate with this administration under any circumstances, to take back the house and senate in 2010 and the White House in 2012. Well they achieved half of that, which will unravel in 2012. They thought no one would ever find out about their diabolical plan. In my honest opinion it amounts to treason and every last one of their sorry GOP'bagger asses need to be perp-walked butt naked down East Capitol St.

2014/10/21 20:17:56