Romney and Ryan;"They're too white to understand ordinary Americans!" Already heard this load today; what say you?

Space Invader 2012/08/11 19:13:14
So; the Racists are coming out of the woodwork already
WTF?
Obama loves discord

• Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/08/11 19:20:01
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +16
    Can we fight fire with fire ?
    The obama is too Ghetto to understand everyday working American patriots and our Military personnel.

• Defend ... Cleaver62 2012/08/15 01:05:26
    Defend Western Civlization
    Obama and Biden Is the Team who backs Muslim terrorist and their Extermination of Jews and Non Muslims
  • charles_1 2012/08/12 00:20:12
    charles_1
    +6
    like i care what people who say things like that have to say. I don't listen to racists.
  • Cleaver62 charles_1 2012/08/12 00:46:35
    Cleaver62
    +1
    Looks like those two losers are to white and too wealthy to be too concerned with anything except making more money. Tax cuts for the rich... that's the ticket. They should run on that slogan.
  • freethi... Cleaver62 2012/08/12 00:55:53
    freethinker
    +5
    Dude, get off the Koolaid!! or is it the Bath Salts!! lol...You Racist Perv!! LMAO!!
  • Cleaver62 freethi... 2012/08/12 09:41:27
    Cleaver62
    Yeah, you are right. I won't vote for Romney/Ryan because they are white. Not because of what Republicans have done to this country, not because of the crazy Ryan budget proposal, not because of the austerity they want to cause in the government, not because of the way Romney handled himself on his first trip overseas, not because I don't think to rich boys are out of touch with Americans, not because Romney doesn't know if he is a conservative or a liberal and often time votes on both sides of any argument, not because Ryan is a crazy Libertarian,not because what this team plans to do with Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid. I am not going to vote for these two idiots because and only because they are white. You got me... I am a racist.
  • Defend ... Cleaver62 2012/08/12 13:39:38
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    Your Anti Semite TRAITOR hero obama Backs gun control and Jew Killing muslim terrorist
  • charles_1 Cleaver62 2012/08/12 01:03:10
    charles_1
    +3
    You're a racist.
  • kaZappoo charles_1 2012/08/12 01:31:20
    kaZappoo
    +3
    and he's programmed ,,,,!
  • Cleaver62 kaZappoo 2012/08/12 09:51:06
  • Space I... Cleaver62 2012/08/12 11:02:28
    Space Invader
    +1
    people get tired of blather
  • kaZappoo Space I... 2012/08/12 20:25:25
    kaZappoo
    +1
    yeah ,,,,I just did !
  • Defend ... Cleaver62 2012/08/12 13:40:24
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    9/11 was the fault of the Elite Liberal Progressive Gun Grabbing Anti Semite bill kkk Klinton
  • freethi... Cleaver62 2012/08/12 13:48:27
    freethinker
    +2
    Yep!! YOUR Liar Hussein is Teaching all You Trolls very well how to be The Racist Scourge of the earth!! Go live in Iran where you belong!! Maybe they will have better flavored Koolaid for you or yet will KEEP You on the bath salts!! lol...
  • DougE Cleaver62 2012/08/12 15:29:39
    DougE
    Clearly because you don't know any Conservatives because if you did, you’d have been corrected that Bush is not a Conservative, and get this Cleavis..... Bush isn't running for President this year. Of course Romney's no Conservative either, but that's another issue. I can only guess you're a Union worker, probably for the SEIU or you are on Welfare to make such stupid comments about Bush and the economy before it collapsed. Also, let’s get the argument straight: 1. We went to war in two countries, wars that Congress to include your know nothing president voted to support which made them legal wars; 2. It was not Bush that crashed the economy, it was laxed lending practices and the packaging of those bad loans for folks like you, so folks like you could afford to not afford the American dream, and if you bother to do some research, you'd see that in 03, 05, & 07 the Bush administration went to Congress and attempted to slow the housing market down and real in all these bad loans only to be told by Barney Frank and the Freddie/Fanne crooks who were in on the deal that there was no problem in the housing market. 3) Bush’s education, well you liberals tried this claim in 2004, calling him an idiot when Kerry ran for President, turns out Bush's GPA is higher than Kerry's ...
    Clearly because you don't know any Conservatives because if you did, you’d have been corrected that Bush is not a Conservative, and get this Cleavis..... Bush isn't running for President this year. Of course Romney's no Conservative either, but that's another issue. I can only guess you're a Union worker, probably for the SEIU or you are on Welfare to make such stupid comments about Bush and the economy before it collapsed. Also, let’s get the argument straight: 1. We went to war in two countries, wars that Congress to include your know nothing president voted to support which made them legal wars; 2. It was not Bush that crashed the economy, it was laxed lending practices and the packaging of those bad loans for folks like you, so folks like you could afford to not afford the American dream, and if you bother to do some research, you'd see that in 03, 05, & 07 the Bush administration went to Congress and attempted to slow the housing market down and real in all these bad loans only to be told by Barney Frank and the Freddie/Fanne crooks who were in on the deal that there was no problem in the housing market. 3) Bush’s education, well you liberals tried this claim in 2004, calling him an idiot when Kerry ran for President, turns out Bush's GPA is higher than Kerry's oops, and I dare say higher than yours since you probably matriculated from Regents or Strayer University, if you attended college at all. How about we see Obama’s college transcripts so we know how smart he is and if he falsely applied using a foreign passport pretending to be a non-US citizen or if he claimed some other special status. That’d shut us up right? Forgot, Obama’s so proud of his college records, he spent large sums of money to have them sealed from view. That should tell everyone, everything they need to know about this poser.
    So how about you drop all this drivel and come to terms with how symbolic having the first half black president is/was, but what an ill prepared failure he actually is. And I leave you and everyone here with a final question about this blog? If Romney and Ryan are too white to understand America, what does that say about America? Has America become too stupid, too diverse, to colored to understand what two white successful men can and will do to save this country from the progressive cancer that has grown in America over the last 100 years?
  • kaZappoo Cleaver62 2012/08/12 20:22:45 (edited)
    kaZappoo
    +1
    I didnt vote for bush / soetoro / ..and not for romney ..I'm for RON PAUL .. or an independent !

I'm independent ..and conservative "in respect to the conservation of the constitution "
    the values / morals given the constitution & bill of rights .is what "CONSERVATIVE MEANS / ...

for the past 100 yrs the dems & repubs have taken this 2 party system in a collision course into communism / socialism ,and the programmed sheeples dont see this .

both dems & repubs are different sides of same rotten apple ..
    now that this person know as obama "soetoro " has driven this wedge into the class & races to his advantage to bring a socialistic regime into play here . destroying the const . and all our rights , congress is in on it as well !

many have taken the context of conservative way out there ..

it's too bad those who dont see this happening have been subliminally programmed to see the socialism /communism is a good thing ,,but when ya dont have any ways to sustain your self you have to depend on another source ..and what is that ?

the govt ."communism " thus you believe everything that is told you by the factions at reign !

and to keep that sustanance comming you elect the factions that are providing it .
    GIVE A PERSON A FISH EVERY DAY "they rely on you ,,,teach them...

GIVE A PERSON A FISH EVERY DAY "they rely on you ,,,teach them to fish ,they become self reliant ( as what this nation was built on "industries" ) ,,,,what is the govt . doing ???????

who is programmed !?
  • GoatHorns Cleaver62 2012/08/17 03:15:34
  • Space I... kaZappoo 2012/08/12 11:01:59
    Space Invader
    +1
    TOO programmed for my good.... big computer
  • kaZappoo Space I... 2012/08/12 20:26:28
    kaZappoo
    +1
    and they dont realize it ,,and thus deny it !
  • Azrael-In GOD we trust 2012/08/12 00:18:36
    Obama loves discord
    Azrael-In GOD we trust
    +3
    I'd say someone is trying to play the "race card."
  • TerryAgee 2012/08/12 00:12:54
    TerryAgee
    +1
    Only time will tell
  • Rebel Yell 2012/08/12 00:08:45
    Rebel Yell
    +2
    The problem is not being white. We have had a long string of very white Presidents and Vice Presidents.

The problem is they are two white Ken dolls, and I suspect , Space, that you know that.
  • NOT14U2 Rebel Yell 2012/08/12 02:51:56
    NOT14U2
    are you talking about the smooth space between their legs where,

"Balls" should be.
  • Space I... Rebel Yell 2012/08/12 11:04:02
    Space Invader
    +2
    Rather have Ken dolls than gremlins
  • Defend ... Rebel Yell 2012/08/12 13:41:46
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    i see more TREASONOUS RACE BAITING from you a Elitist Obama Representative
    liberal progressives attack Allen West and call him a uncle tom why cause he refuses to be on the liberal progressive plantation
    WTF?
    +2
    SO stupid!
  • donna.robinson.102 2012/08/11 23:23:28
    donna.robinson.102
    +3
    Obama has too much class for this crap going on, remember it was the people and not he who dragged the race card in, just as they dragged in every darn thing else, and stated it came out of his mouth, and i might add the race card was thrown in the day the family entered the white house, some cowards too afraid to step forth in their old time beleifs of those before in their families riding on the backs on bogus anger, in their hurry up get it done, 8 years of screw ups, to hide it. As well as Bush purposely spending the surplus damn right i said it he's an ignorant spiteful peice of nothingness who did'nt even have enough manliness in him to welcome to welcome the new First Family correctly like a real man would have, nor shake his hand when President Obama did that of which he could'nt, crying hisself into the white house! And here's some more for you P R E S I D E N T while i know saying the first part does and always has burned the tongues of some of you good ole boys out there in the dairy world , Obama during his tenure he has never ever embarassed The First Lady With someone's mouth in the zipper in his pants or the questioning death of a starlet he's too busy treating her the way a lady is treated, she never has to act as if it hasn't happened like another President...
    Obama has too much class for this crap going on, remember it was the people and not he who dragged the race card in, just as they dragged in every darn thing else, and stated it came out of his mouth, and i might add the race card was thrown in the day the family entered the white house, some cowards too afraid to step forth in their old time beleifs of those before in their families riding on the backs on bogus anger, in their hurry up get it done, 8 years of screw ups, to hide it. As well as Bush purposely spending the surplus damn right i said it he's an ignorant spiteful peice of nothingness who did'nt even have enough manliness in him to welcome to welcome the new First Family correctly like a real man would have, nor shake his hand when President Obama did that of which he could'nt, crying hisself into the white house! And here's some more for you P R E S I D E N T while i know saying the first part does and always has burned the tongues of some of you good ole boys out there in the dairy world , Obama during his tenure he has never ever embarassed The First Lady With someone's mouth in the zipper in his pants or the questioning death of a starlet he's too busy treating her the way a lady is treated, she never has to act as if it hasn't happened like another Presidents wife we know of, oh yea those are two diffrent ones check YOUR HISTORY! you stand there smugly following of all people Donald Trump yea yea show us your birth certificate, he hasn't showed it he's hiding something, he sure is the words ja and the laughter behind it because you don't get it some of us do., put on some sunglasses make yourselves colorblind and stop making everything about black and white we can't even enjoy the olympics without reading about the arguments surounding why why color this and that, or if they were white this or if they were black that aren't you all tired? what are you teaching the children surounding your lives? enough!
  • freethi... donna.r... 2012/08/12 01:50:44
    freethinker
    +3
    Uh-oh!! You best get Your Liar Hussein to get you some therapy for your koolaid addiction!! lol...or is it bath salts!! lol...
  • Dwight donna.r... 2012/08/12 14:01:56
    Dwight
    +1
    Will he decry the statement though? McCain did when a staffer refered to Obama's middle name.
  • inewsmaster 2012/08/11 23:18:43
    inewsmaster
    +5
    THE BEST LOSING TEAM EVER! WELL, MAYBE SARAH P WAS BETTER. THIS PICK IS A WIN-WIN FOR OBAMA SINCE R & R ONLY ATTRACT 1% OF THE POPULATION THAT VOTES ON GREED , PLUS THE FOOLS AND RACISTS THAT VOTE ON HATE.
  • freethi... inewsma... 2012/08/12 01:51:43
    freethinker
    +2
    You just described Your Liar Hussein and bite-me Joe the Biden!! lmao!!,,,
  • Space I... inewsma... 2012/08/12 11:05:18
    Space Invader
    how about when the totals are in; more than 1% of the populace vote for them.....wanna make a bet on that Chico?
  • DougE inewsma... 2012/08/12 15:35:04
    DougE
    You are one of those “bite off your own nose just to spite your own face” types aren't you? If Obama wins, the country will lose forever. Do you care where the money will come from to continue funding this insane spending spree? Do you even bother to consider facts, and do you think you or I will have health care when it's free but the government is collapsed? You people only think of yourselves, and what you think you are entitled to have, not the consequences.
  • Red 2012/08/11 23:03:18
  • freethi... Red 2012/08/12 01:53:18
    freethinker
    +1
    I say BS!! Your Liar Hussein preaches Diversity as long as the white person plays his lil slaves!! What a POS!!! lol...
  • Red freethi... 2012/08/12 02:41:08
  • Dwight Red 2012/08/12 14:05:55
    Dwight
    I am pretty white, with a smidge of Catawba Nation. My neighborhood is mixed, but it is black people who won't speak to me from next door.

I get along well with most, but some blacks won't mix socially with whites as well.
  • Red Dwight 2012/08/12 22:39:56
  • Dwight Red 2012/08/12 23:30:22
    Dwight
    Maybe so, but I don't think it'll keep me up nights, ya know?
  • Red Dwight 2012/08/13 00:55:48 (edited)
  • DougE Red 2012/08/12 15:52:07
    DougE
    You are right, but exactly what are we to say and do? When do we get past the basic race baiting and class warfare? As a hard working American tax payer who pays for all these social programs which until recently almost wholly went to persons of color yet is told he’s racist because he doesn’t want to give away more of his labor to others I am only getting more angry. So tell me because I need to know, and please don't get upset but here's my take on this: Seems democrats and minorities are the ones with chips on their shoulders. Red, most white Americans in this country have had nothing to do with the injustices of issues like slavery which seem to keep us apart. It also seems to me, as a third generation immigrant from Europe who calls himself an American first, white second, unlike my polar opposites who have been here for 10-20 generations yet insist on self distinction and identify as African Americans, that you only want equality when it suits you. Especially true with the black community, you go to the same schools, learn the same Language, yet don't bother to put effort into pronunciations, sentence structure, syntax, etc.., watch an interview with a black athletes for example, they sound like unintelligent sub species, blacks especially refuse to actively take...
    You are right, but exactly what are we to say and do? When do we get past the basic race baiting and class warfare? As a hard working American tax payer who pays for all these social programs which until recently almost wholly went to persons of color yet is told he’s racist because he doesn’t want to give away more of his labor to others I am only getting more angry. So tell me because I need to know, and please don't get upset but here's my take on this: Seems democrats and minorities are the ones with chips on their shoulders. Red, most white Americans in this country have had nothing to do with the injustices of issues like slavery which seem to keep us apart. It also seems to me, as a third generation immigrant from Europe who calls himself an American first, white second, unlike my polar opposites who have been here for 10-20 generations yet insist on self distinction and identify as African Americans, that you only want equality when it suits you. Especially true with the black community, you go to the same schools, learn the same Language, yet don't bother to put effort into pronunciations, sentence structure, syntax, etc.., watch an interview with a black athletes for example, they sound like unintelligent sub species, blacks especially refuse to actively take part and have a role in your social situation etc... Blacks have either created or gotten quite comfortable with the stereotype they complain about, yet do nothing to break from it. Democrats are perfectly happy to feed that mentality because it gives them a victim class of useful idiots who automatically vote for the guy/gal with the "D" next to their name. Yet when black men and women do break free and become successful like Herman Cain, Alan West, Condi Rice, and countless others, they are called Uncle Tom's, sellouts to their race, etc... I assume by your picture that you are black, I hope you understand that you have competition now, and the Dems are creating the Latino/Hispanic class to take your place.

2014/10/26 01:11:53