Romney Accuses Obama of Throwing Israel Under the Bus: Will 78% of Jews Vote for Obama Again?

Fef 2012/09/09 23:27:25
Jewish voters have historically voted Democrat. 78% of the Jewish voters voted for Barack Hussein Obama (D) in 2008 over John McCain (R).
FOXNEWS.COM reports: President Obama has gone rogue. As I’ve said for 3 and a half years, the president is no friend of Israel. But I thought his betrayal would be timed for sometime after the election- perhaps on a quiet Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday weekend. The fact he has openly thrown Israel under the bus BEFORE the election is a disturbing sign for Jews (and for all Americans who support the right of our longtime friend and ally Israel to exist). Can you imagine what Obama is capable of after the Presidential election -- if he never again has to answer to Jewish voters?

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/04/why-obam...

• sam123 Defend ... 2012/09/11 09:49:00
    sam123
    there is one now , and the big one is coming soon
  • Defend ... sam123 2012/09/11 10:08:03
    Defend Western Civlization
    Al-Azhar cleric on Muslim Brotherhood website praises jihad against U.S. and Jews, "the descendants of apes and pigs"
    http://www.memri.org/report/e...
  • sam123 Defend ... 2012/09/11 10:34:09 (edited)
    sam123
    and what has this article you post got to do with our subject?

everyone know Memri and its work ? so what's new? nothing

and why concentrating on this al-azhar cleric ? and why muslim brotherhood specifically ?

i have heard some Muslims atheists, nationalists and all sort of different
    background people .... saying something similar to what this cleric said ! and not only in Al-Azhar, but in more than 145 countries ?...
    just go to website of south american countries - non Muslims- and Asians ones and you will find worse than what this cleric said ?

now ,
    after knowing this , why is that phenomenon is spreading ? and why are you so upset , not my fault ?

this is the reason :

I quote :@''their will never be a palestinian state get over it''

your language !!!!!!!

so the whole world is asking , why Israeli state and not Palestinians one in this 21st century ?
    don't these owners of their land -Palestinians- have right to exist too ?

have some reasoning and think for your own benefit , these type of old fashion thinking of eliminating the entire Palestine population has not work and will not work and will be a total failure .

what's better , to live in peace or live by yourself in troubled and unstable environment?.
    learn from past experience especially what's going on in your neighbors.

we...

now ,

this is the reason :

your language !!!!!!!

we are living the age of
    -right to exist for everyone
    - right for respect for everyone
    -right to take own decision for everyone
    -total freedom for everyone.

I hope this small light enlightenment will help you to understand that things have changed , and help you to learn how to co-exist with others and be normal citizen of Palestine .

not happy ?
    tell us the alternative please.
  • Mike DJPanicDC 2012/09/10 23:15:44
    May I suggest Gary Johnson....??....he is the Libertarian Nominee....he wants to pull ALL troops out of there.... Israel....Iran..Iraq... Afghanistan......this is following the same thing that Benjamin Netanyahu requested to the congress and senate....I think he has a better chance of getting to the debates...

Forward to 3:00 to see him say we don't need you....

..
  • Defend ... Mike 2012/09/11 10:08:40
    Defend Western Civlization
    we have no troops in Israel
    johnson is a liberal progressive ANTI SEMITE democrat
  • Mike Defend ... 2012/09/13 04:30:46
    really..???....you are saying there are no troops in Israel..?? US troops in israel
  • Defend ... Mike 2012/09/13 08:50:21
    Defend Western Civlization
    there are no us Troops based in Israel
    your Anti Semite nonsense is kooky
  • Mike Defend ... 2012/09/16 22:42:17
    anti Semite..???....really..???.....I think your just a denial person.....if you don't believe it...it just doesn't happen right...???.....who wants to believe that US is in Israel........not me....but just because I don't want it...doesn't mean it's not there.....and listen.....calling people names....that just weakens your argument.....obviously you have never been on a debate team....it's ok....I have...and I'll give you that freebie.....
  • Defend ... Mike 2012/09/16 22:50:03
    Defend Western Civlization
    you are the gift that keeps on giving
    you will be the downfall of liberal pogressives
  • Mike Defend ... 2012/09/16 22:52:57
    thank you.....I hope so..!!!...Gary Johnson is the man who needs to be in there....he's the only one that is going to do something ...other then just the same ol same ol...
  • Defend ... Mike 2012/09/16 22:55:25
    Defend Western Civlization
    gary johnson is a TRAITOR and Muslim terrorist shill
  • Mike Defend ... 2012/09/16 23:13:03
    ok....what ever.....haha....I guess anyone who goes against Mitt the flip is a traitor and Muslim terrorist....got it..!....thanks for the enlightenment..!
  • Defend ... Mike 2012/09/16 23:24:29
    Defend Western Civlization
    i do not back mitt i back voting out the TERRORIST obama
    you assumptions is your own problem
  • Mike Defend ... 2012/09/16 23:46:23
    this is true....actually not a problem though....it's called a RIGHT...it's my right to speak for the candidate that I think is going to be a winner in my book.....so i don't share your sentiment of being a problem.....and I don't see your position as a problem.....wrong..but not a problem...
  • Larre 2012/09/10 04:01:57
    Larre
    +1
    Well, if they are in their right mind they would not.
  • USAF Vet 2012/09/10 03:43:07
    USAF Vet
    +1
    Perhaps....
  • Boblawbla 2012/09/10 03:29:46
    Boblawbla
    +1
    Of course they will. Obama has done nothing that anyone who is not far right, fundamentalist Christian or ignorant would consider betrayal. This poll question and the whole issue of Obama's support for Israel is to gain sympathy once again for Israel so they can bomb Iran and continue to subjugate the Arabs regionally. It's all part of the PR game.

The vast majority of Jewishness in the world is Ashkenazim Jews. Those Jews have been known for many years to have above average IQs. Zionists, not necessarily so. Jews are usually of higher education and therefore know what's really going in this world. The US Jewish population apparently does not blindly follow or believe everything the US or Israel governments put out there. Support for Israel has not been earned even for most American Jews.
  • ID51 2012/09/10 03:13:14
    ID51
    +1
    At least, I hope and pray they don't vote for him!
  • Steve Boston 2012/09/10 03:12:43
    Steve Boston
    +1
    He'll lose a percentage but not a hefty one based on history.
  • A Founding Father 2012/09/10 03:09:19
    A Founding Father
    +1
    Probably they will. Although some Jews are rich beyond imagination and will want to vote for Mitten and another $240,000 tax reduction for themselves (and, equal amount for their spouse, each child who has a large trust fund, mother, father, etc.), most Jewish citizens are just "middle class" workers and retired persons, much like you and me. They tend to be highly educated and rational people, given to appreciation of the arts, music, science, and other expressions of civility and learning, which indicates they will likely vote for Obama. They are about 1% of the U.S. population, which makes them important as citizens but not a large voting population. Hispanics, for instance, now account for nearly
    20% of the population. Do the arithmetic and join the winning team of Obama/Biden.
    +1
    And the reason they will is because they KNOW that Romney will put them under a steam roller and take them back to the time BEFORE Israel was even a country.
  • Robin 2012/09/10 02:51:56
    Robin
    +1
    I honestly don't know whats wrong with these people... Obama, Barry, or whatever he is calling himself these days is so antisemetic it is sickening but Jewish folks don't seem to mind! He hates Israel and Jerusalem... they don't notice. I don't understand how such a large number of intelligent people can be so stupid. THey are lucky to ge God's chosen peeople. He is keeping them. That is all I can figure.
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/09/10 02:44:58
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    YES to prove they are good liberals..they will vote for Obama because he's black and has a D after his name
  • UnusualSuspect 2012/09/10 02:43:19
    UnusualSuspect
    +4
    Maybe not 78%...maybe only 72%...maybe only 67%...

But one thing is clear...a majority of Jews will vote again for Obama...and will help re-elect Obama as President...

obama
  • Defend ... Unusual... 2012/09/10 10:06:11
    Defend Western Civlization
    Americans will never count the Nazi obama as our president
  • Unusual... Defend ... 2012/09/10 12:16:35
    UnusualSuspect
    Then don't...but Obama will be re-elected in November...and there's nothing you can do about it...
  • Defend ... Unusual... 2012/09/10 13:33:22
    Defend Western Civlization
    he will you are mighty confident
    the only way obama can win is by Traitors/Illegals/voter fraud and muslim terrorist support
    if he does resteal the election Americans will start planning the 2nd American Revolution
  • Mike Defend ... 2012/09/10 23:18:33
    It's ok...the Revolution has already started.....if Obama or Mitt get in.....yeap....the Revolution will take over..mark my words..
  • Informed Voter 2012/09/10 02:27:10
    Informed Voter
    The emporor has no clothes! And the public is no longer fooled by DNC (and alleged media) hucksters trying to sell their invisible wares any longer!
  • SickOfBigGov 2012/09/10 02:20:35
    SickOfBigGov
    +1
    I think they will vote for Obama and I have no idea why.
  • MR. 2012/09/10 02:08:22
    MR.
    IF HE GETS 2% OF "THE JEWISH VOTE" THIS TIME I'D BE THROUGHLY, UTTERLY AND ABSOLUTELY AMAZED? *(CONSIDERING THAT HE DOESN'T CARE IF ISRAEL GETS BLOWN OFF THE MAP!) *(ROMNEY/RYAN 2012') -"They have already pledged to America and Israel to help defend "The Jewish Homeland!"- ("YES!")
  • andy 2012/09/10 02:04:47
    andy
    +1
    they should, considering what Romney would do
  • Defend ... andy 2012/09/10 10:09:31
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Romney would never bow to muslim terrorist
  • LEFT IS... Defend ... 2012/09/10 11:44:53
    LEFT IS NOT RIGHT
    Check out what Canada is doing - Yay Canada!
  • loudelk99 2012/09/10 02:01:56
    loudelk99
    +1
    You have to remember that even tho we have over 15% unemployment among our black population the majority will vote for Obama. The jewish vote will vote for what they percieve to be an intellectual liberal.
  • stevmackey 2012/09/10 01:54:47
    stevmackey
    I hope they wised up in the last vote. Obama that spent a whole week dodging Netanyahu.
  • Independent Thinker 2012/09/10 01:53:27
    Independent Thinker
    Very sad state of affairs with Israel these past 4 years - unbelievable. I have watched every visual (and oh the body language!) and listened to the comments (read speeches and editorials).

I just couldn't believe what I read, head, and saw. President Obama for sure does not support Israel - very obvious. It doen't take a rocket scientist to observe that - oh so obvious!
  • Daryl 2012/09/10 01:47:32
    Daryl
    Know Obama will get about 77%.
  • Elaine Magliacane 2012/09/10 01:21:24
    Elaine Magliacane
    I would HOPE that Jews would have their EYES OPEN and realize that Obama and his Muslim buddies are NOT FRIENDS of Israel or Jews... I'll be amazed if he gets more than 10% of the Jewish Vote... and if he does them Jews better be ready because they are in trouble because these people HATE JEWS.
  • LEFT IS... Elaine ... 2012/09/10 11:46:09
    LEFT IS NOT RIGHT
    This is a REAL friend to Israel...

2014/09/22 06:35:38