RINO Republicans Cave to Obama Again. Sell Out Americans

NightOfTheFox 2010/12/09 01:57:51
Related Topics: Deficit, Obama, Republican
I'm fed up with RINOS!
Grow some balls RINOS!

What does it take to turn a Republican politician into a socialist pig? A bribe, of course. Our "RED" state leaders say they are going to cut spending and reduce the deficit, but once again Republicans refuse to stand up for what they promised us, the voters, and traded a tax cut, one that was supposed to be temporary anyway, for more billion dollar deficit spending and Obama socialist programs that have to be paid for later by our children. Little by little Obama gets what he wants by paying off our Republican leaders to give in! Are you fed up with Republicans giving in to Obama's demands or should Republicans grow some balls?

paying republican leaders fed republicans obamas demands shouldnbsprepublicans grow balls

• STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2010/12/09 04:15:40
    I'm fed up with RINOS!
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +102
    Republican politicians are not socialists, but almost all are centrists, not genuine conservatives. The deal just brokered is a slap in the face to America. Technically, you are right to criticize it. But I think you have an ulterior motive. I know you're a liberal, and posing as a conservative to give credibility to your anti-GOP commentary. You even changed your avatar to make people think you are a conservative. Liberals constantly bash conservatives about their supposed lack of ethics. WHERE ARE YOUR'S? Trolling is a form of lying. Let's see if you can man-up and admit what you did here was wrong (your content was valid, but posing as a conservative is immoral trickery). Let's see if one of you "high and mighty" libbies has the nuts to come clean, and admit that trolling is unethical. An apology to all on this thread is due. If you're a real man, you'll edit the main post, not just reply to my post, and disclose you're dishonesty in bold caps. Let's see what you're made of.

• NHDeerhunter 2013/03/22 15:08:21
    I'm fed up with RINOS!
    NHDeerhunter
    Progressives are progressives....While they dominate the leftwing democrat party, they manage to filter into the GOP so that core conservative principles become watered down to the point where one can no longer tell the difference from Republican or democrat. This works great for the ruliing class so that the disgusted masses turn their backs and stop paying attention.
  • sodabox 2011/01/15 23:09:07
    I'm fed up with RINOS!
    sodabox
    +1
    When do GOPers ever cut spending? Aren't they all rinos?
  • NightOf... sodabox 2011/01/16 01:14:18
    NightOfTheFox
    Sure seems like it sometimes.
  • Lily Blooms Eternal 2011/01/07 06:35:25
    Lily Blooms Eternal
    +1
    Nice sheep suit, wolfie.
  • NightOf... Lily Bl... 2011/01/16 01:14:48
    NightOfTheFox
    Baaaaaa? lol
  • Hello u got Mail 2010/12/17 23:42:20 (edited)
    Grow some balls RINOS!
    Hello u got Mail
    Simple answer for the republican, being i am one. Just give us a huge budget on develping technoldgy for the world and we all will cave in and fold to dis arm every onearound the world.

Just keep in mind disarming our nation does not mean violating our right to bare arms and create new one!!!

onearound world mind disarming nation violating bare arms create amphious tanks
  • Steford doesn't follow 2010/12/14 13:38:54
    I'm fed up with RINOS!
    Steford doesn't follow
    +3
    We NEED to get RID of ALL of 'em starting with their LEADER John McCain. Followed by Graham and SNOW? They're an EMBARASSMENT to a REAL Republican!
  • Wow 2010/12/14 07:11:50
    Wow
    +1
    If the tax cuts truly benefited the common people, I'd be a little less skeptical about the GOP's agenda. But frankly, the rich need to start paying their fair share of taxes, rather than squeezing the life out of the rest of us. Our government, right now, is what happens when corporate businesses are allowed to buy it.
  • Ed 2010/12/13 02:16:17
    I'm fed up with RINOS!
    Ed
    +3
    All we have to do is keep names, and let them know they will be next to be thrown out of office by the people. Same thing with the Dream act, I have three Cuban RINOs from Miami voting for it the Diaz-Ballart Brothers and Iliana Ross-Lethinen. Even if it doesn't pass, the fact is they supported it and we have to take them out.
  • Caroline - fan of Audubon 2010/12/12 15:55:42
    I'm fed up with RINOS!
    Caroline - fan of Audubon
    +2
    If it wasn't so serious it would be laughable. Here we have the GOP screaming for months about the deficit when in fact it's all about themselves and their corporate buddies. Upping the tax rate for the top percent they say is a jobs killer (they played on that to appease the Teaparty crowd and get their votes) They said, "don't take from those high end wealthy, they are the jobs creators" when in all reality they have removed our jobs or stalled job creation, as evidenced by the last decade.
    What does one expect, when the government is dominated politically and economically by large corporations.
  • NightOf... Carolin... 2010/12/12 17:11:59
    NightOfTheFox
    +2
    That's right! Bunch of RINOS!
  • Carol 2010/12/11 17:29:41
    I'm fed up with RINOS!
    Carol
    +2
    Hello, Its always only about money.
  • JezzXv 2010/12/11 17:02:19
    JezzXv
    +2
    To whoever replied to me on this post, I'am unable to answer you because S/H site errors won't take me to the comment and I'am not going to search through 300 comments so if it was that important email it to me.
  • Redskin 2010/12/11 02:46:10
    Redskin
    I dont know wat to say on this one.
  • Sawdust_128 2010/12/10 07:20:22
    Sawdust_128
    +1
    Oh that'just so sad.

thatjust sad
  • NightOf... Sawdust... 2010/12/10 11:58:38
    NightOfTheFox
    +1
    It is sad isn't it?
  • Sawdust... NightOf... 2010/12/10 18:27:29
    Sawdust_128
    +1
    Yes you are.
  • NightOf... Sawdust... 2010/12/10 20:59:41
    NightOfTheFox
    +1
    You think we should cave in to Obama's demands?
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2010/12/10 07:01:05
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    Since the Rino's haven't taken office yet that were elected then it's really not in their hands now is it?
  • NightOf... Hula gi... 2010/12/10 11:58:12
    NightOfTheFox
    +2
    They're in office now!
  • Hula gi... NightOf... 2010/12/10 21:57:33
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    No they are not....they don't take office until January.
  • rich714 Hula gi... 2010/12/10 13:04:24
    rich714
    +1
    Most never left they were in office before and now. You voted in the same bunch as before. Just used the power of the tea party to win. I got a great idea the tea party disassociate your self's from the GOP and start a real independent movement and make the tea party into a real party.Not just an arm of the republican party. the green party broke away for the democrats and started there own party and from what i saw this past summer you do have the numbers to do it far greater job than the green and you can tell the fakes to go f them self`s
  • NightOf... rich714 2010/12/10 13:36:38
    NightOfTheFox
    +2
    I've been saying this all along.
  • rich714 NightOf... 2010/12/10 14:08:07
    rich714
    +1
    Yep same. They were using the tea party as a militant arm by trying to fire you all up and say things that would piss you all off pushing the buttons as it were
  • Hula gi... rich714 2010/12/10 21:58:03
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +4
    No I didn't Progressives were booted out all over the place.
  • rich714 Hula gi... 2010/12/11 00:45:04
    rich714
    +1
    keep living in that dream world of yours. when the truth comings crashing in do not act surprised
  • Hula gi... rich714 2010/12/11 01:36:42
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +4
    Wide awake and well informed....far more than you.
  • rich714 Hula gi... 2010/12/11 02:39:37 (edited)
  • Ed rich714 2010/12/13 02:32:47
    Ed
    +2
    You have no idea WTF you're talking about kid, 67 Liberals were booted out and 67 new Conservatives took their seat.
  • rich714 Ed 2010/12/14 00:50:48
    rich714
    The point is there not bunch of outsiders as they portrayed them self`s as and the tea party bought in too. All there are is a bunch of career politicians with the exception of Paul .And all they want to do is help the rich and i find that so funny for the simple reason most in the tea party are not rich and the things they are going to try and do is going to hurt the middle class which means the members of the tea party also. A case a cutting off one`s nose to spite one`s face if ever i saw one WOW
  • Ed rich714 2010/12/14 17:25:52
    Ed
    +1
    History tells a different story and math does not lie but Progressives do, so you keep listening to your Progressive Ideologues, while the right will continue to get the country back to what it once was.

Put it simple, I'd rather have the administration of paychecks than the administration of welfare. That is the difference between left/welfare and right/jobs.
  • marylou5 Ed 2010/12/15 04:59:49
    marylou5
    +2
    We did not get into this mess easily nor will taking our country back
    be simple!

I am impatiently waiting to see what happens when the new Congress is seated.

We need the change in Congress before we can undo Obamacare etc.etc etc..........that's when we will know if we were scammed.

If they compromise on any of the issues that are important to conservatives, we will know we were deceived.

I, for one, prefer to wait and see and not anticipate obstacles
    to the conservative cause!

I'm not naive, but hoping that the "newly elected" did not achieve their seat by speaking with forked tongue!

Time will tell!
  • Ed marylou5 2010/12/15 18:24:26
    Ed
    +2
    "I am impatiently waiting to see what happens when the new Congress is seated." So am I.

It's hard to trust ANYONE in DC or wanting to get there. Just like you say we will have to wait and see.
  • rich714 Ed 2010/12/18 01:10:12 (edited)
    rich714
    OK so whee are the jobs?? The tax cut`s have been around for a time now and from what i have seen "is a bunch of rich people getting richer from the government". You could call it welfare for the rich instead of the poor just what the true nature of the republican party is .And what ever happens to pay as you go and cutting the deficit is job what?? WOW that load for bull came apart fast than a rocket breaking up in reentry. POOF!!! No more big government ......For the poor and middle class but big government is going at full speed ahead with welfare for the rich.And the tax law that was just passed provers it!!! class government speed welfare rich tax law passed provers class government speed welfare rich tax law passed provers class government speed welfare rich tax law passed provers
  • Ed rich714 2010/12/18 02:10:38
    Ed
    +1
    Where are the jobs? your man has spent trillions and trillions of our money on stimulus and cash for clunkers, I ask you the same question where are the jobs?
  • rich714 Ed 2010/12/18 07:49:30
    rich714
    +1
    Bush took 8 years to put us into this mess and do you expect it to just magically disappear in two?? Give me a break the day the president took office we lost 8 million jobs thanks to G.W . And what did the republicans and tea party scream about all summer long .WE want to slash the deficit balance the budget and shrink big government right so when will this all start?? party scream summer slash deficit balance budget shrink government If the tax bill is any inaction how about never. Talk about bolting the deficit WOW!!!
  • Wilde~M... Ed 2010/12/18 17:02:40
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    67 Liberals were not booted. Blue dogs arent liberal
  • Ed rich714 2010/12/13 02:27:35
    Ed
    +2
    Save it Liberal, go back to school and learn the difference between "they're, their and there" it will make you seem somewhat intelligent.
  • rich714 Ed 2010/12/14 00:53:03 (edited)

2014/10/31 22:29:11