RINO Newt Gingrich: Even his baggage has baggage. And he supports amnesty and the Dream Act. Doesn't sound like an improvement to me over either Romney or Cain, does he?

tncdel 2011/11/15 21:02:54

• merlinskiss 2011/11/29 19:55:22
    NO, he's just as bad or worse [explain why].
    merlinskiss
    +1
    SSDD! Says it all!

SSDD
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/11/17 08:13:18
    YES, he does sound like he's an improvement over Romney or Cain [tell us why ...
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Someone needs to confront Newt about those topics. Maybe they have and I just missed it.
  • debadow 2011/11/17 07:42:04
    debadow
    And Here I thought He was Okay
  • krayzrick 2011/11/16 21:17:51 (edited)
    krayzrick
    +1
    Anybody but him, Anybody but him, do I sense a pattern emerging...?

We are ALL sheep.
  • Rore73 2011/11/16 13:41:46
    Rore73
    Newt doesn't live in a fairy tale world. He's worked in Washington with the Congress for many years. There will be no learning curve for Newt!
  • merlins... Rore73 2011/11/29 19:58:48
    merlinskiss
    In my play book, this is but one of the MOST compelling reasons NOT to vote for this political machine.
  • Rore73 merlins... 2011/11/29 21:15:26
    Rore73
    Sure beats the crap out of who we have now!
  • merlins... Rore73 2011/11/29 21:27:53
    merlinskiss
    Does it now?

newt
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2011/11/16 08:43:28
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +1
    Newt certainly will not be I am voting for in the primary elections, that is for sure.
    Why? This clip gives you more than a fews reasons...

If Newt is the Republican candiate running against Obama, then of course I will vote for the less of two evils; Newt. Another four years of Obama would be, disastrous.
  • Helmholtz Brian T... 2011/11/29 21:10:31 (edited)
    Helmholtz
    +1
    And also kids use cell phones to talk about what they're plans are for the evening, Dr. Savage saved up $700 by the time he was 12, and clerks at organic markets have chlamydia? He's pretty much the poster child for angry, rambling old guys who insist on talking but have little to say.

grandpa simpson
  • Brian T... Helmholtz 2011/11/30 06:33:15
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +1
    I would not say you are wrong, but his ramblings are not just blowing smoke, he understands the major issues, and the nuances of what is going on in the country and the world. I suppose if you are left of center, then you would not agree with him of course, but he has been so spot on since I first started listening to him in 2000, and he has shown his wisdom to me at least. I know he rants, goes off on tangents, and all that, but I have always loved listening to people who are my senior since I was a kid, there is always something to learn, regardless if you agree or disagree. Savage entertains me to no end, I am sorry you do not like him. But I appreciate your opinion, and the Grandpa Simpson comparison is LOL funny.
  • Helmholtz Brian T... 2011/11/30 06:39:16
    Helmholtz
    +1
    I delivered pizzas for the better part of a decade. That much time alone in your car with only an AM/FM radio and, pretty soon, you find yourself listening to AM. I'm left of center, have spent many hours listening to him, and respect several of his positions.

He is a bit of a rambler though :)
  • Brian T... Helmholtz 2011/11/30 06:59:44
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +1
    That is his thing, the ramble. He is like most of the successful Jewish males in showbiz with that, like Jackie Mason, Paul Reiser (Mad About You), Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld), and Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm). And they all do it well. Done well, I think it is an art form.

Wow, so you have listened to him, and at length no less (yes a car with only AM/FM radio will do that when you are doing deliveries). Well you can criticize him all you want then, since you know him well.
  • Helmholtz Brian T... 2011/11/30 07:07:17
    Helmholtz
    +1
    Good point -- it can be an art; sometimes his ramblings are a bit entrancing :)
  • Brian T... Helmholtz 2011/11/30 07:24:09
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +1
    Yes. I suspect his dog Teddy, either listens to him intently, or takes a nap.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2011/11/16 00:14:58 (edited)
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Anybody but Obama, and he does have a lot of positives which you conveniently leave out, and your posts are from Democrat rags. I don't care if he was married a few times, big freaking whoop, are you sure you are not a Socialist?
  • Welshtaff 2011/11/16 00:08:54 (edited)
    Welshtaff
    With all his baggage I will still take him over what we have in the Whitehouse today. He knows how too negotiate with both parties and come to a resolution. The man in my opinion is a leader not a follower like most in Washington DC

Newt Gingrich
  • tncdel Welshtaff 2011/11/16 20:44:02
    tncdel
    But we don't have to take Newt over another GOP candidate not as bad, do we?
  • ConLibFraud 2011/11/15 21:07:15
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    The answers are wrong. Newt is big spending NWO ... just like Romney or Cain't.

Ron Paul is the only one who is not lying and the only one who has a remedy. Turn off your TV and check his voting record!
  • tncdel ConLibF... 2011/11/16 20:45:17
    tncdel
    Here's Ron Paul in his own words and his actual record:
  • ConLibF... tncdel 2011/11/16 20:50:40
    ConLibFraud
    I unlike those who are confused about Ron Paul have already looked at his record. You need to post this to those who criticize him.

2014/07/26 19:15:40