Rielle Hunter's Tears Are Fake Says GQ: Was The Backlash Too Much For Her?

Distorted 2010/03/16 16:43:20
Yes! Rielle Hunter clearly knew what she was doing, and she changed her story because of the backlash.
No! She is really just getting bad press. GQ knew this and took advantage of Hunter.
I think Rielle Hunter...
Rielle Hunter, Sen. John Edward's mistress was in tears on Monday over the racy photos of her in GQ. She told ABC News' Barbara Walters that she found them "repulsive" and thought that all but one were going to be headshots. GQ fired back saying that Hunter is a smart woman who knew what she was doing. They even provided video of the shoot were Hunter is asked to review some of the pictures. The photos of Hunter have her in sexy positions wearing a men's white button up shirt, panties, and a string of pearls. She poses with her some stuffed animals and by herself on a bed. In one, she's wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt that reveals her stomach as she is holding her 2-year-old daughter.

Hunter's affair with Sen. Edwards, who appeared to be a devoted husband to his wife fighting cancer, was scandalous. Hunter was a videographer for Edwards' presidential campaign and became pregnant with his child. In the GQ article, she says that she is in love with him and believes it will be that way until "death do us part." She went on to comment on the "toxic" marriage that Edwards was in with his wife Elizabeth, saying that she is not a home wrecker if the marriage was already broken. Since the article's release, the media and several celebrities have shown disgust over Hunter's comments and photos. Do you think the backlash caused Hunter to play the victim?

• Friday 2010/03/16 16:53:39
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Friday
    +6
    Hey, take your cloths off, put on this shirt, get on the bed and lets get a suggestive view of your crouch! Good, hold it, good, hold it. ..... shift a little, good! That's a wrap! cloths shirt bed suggestive view crouch hold hold shift wrap Here's your check!

• JingerJewels 2011/06/05 04:57:08
    Yes! Rielle Hunter clearly knew what she was doing, and she changed her story...
    JingerJewels
    trickin aint easy trickin rielle the prostitute
  • Gabhain 2011/06/04 04:34:49
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Gabhain
    +1
    ...should be keeping a really low profile.
  • MOMMA THOMAS 2011/06/04 02:06:15
    MOMMA THOMAS
    +1
    WISH WE COULD HEAR MRS. EDWARD'S COMMENTS IN MS. HUNTER'S NIGHTMARES.
  • V~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2011/05/26 15:23:09
    V~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Read her bio at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

After having John Edwards' baby, a photo session for GQ is barely newsworthy. The pictures are pretty tame; her tearful reaction is just an attempt to get some publicity for herself. My guess is she wanted it to lead to some kind of paying gig, maybe adult videos or a Playboy centerfold. I'm surprised she didn't end up on Dancing with the Stars.

Some may find it hard to believe that a person's life can consist of a string of messy situations, each mess leading to the next. But I knew a similar person in real life -- truth is MUCH crazier than fiction.
    But of course
  • mrscas 2011/05/26 13:29:27
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    mrscas
    will get what she deserves.
  • big dipper 2011/05/26 11:38:52
    big dipper
    She is a grown woman and knows what she is doing.
  • Smarter, then you! 2011/05/25 18:18:51
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Smarter, then you!
    +2
    ...is a dirty, home-wrecking whore.
  • Rocky Smarter... 2011/05/26 11:20:40
    Rocky
    I agree - and an extremely ugly looking one also. Edwards must need a seeing eye dog too.
  • Smarter... Rocky 2011/05/26 21:39:18
    Smarter, then you!
    Hehehe. Why do you think he chose Rielle? Ohhhhhhhh....burn! Hahaha.
  • bobo 2010/03/25 16:36:52
    No! She is really just getting bad press. GQ knew this and took advantage of ...
    bobo
    +1
    She is so cluless
  • kris 2010/03/25 01:17:16
    kris
    +2
    This woman really makes me sick......as well as Johnny
  • axel 2010/03/17 03:21:45
    axel
    +1
    she isnt going to get any pity
  • Pablo 2010/03/17 00:25:56
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Pablo
    +1
    ...at this point and time she is no better than metrosexual John Edwards. Now they both really deserve each other.
    Pablo
  • Sarge 2010/03/17 00:22:07
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Sarge
    I think this entire ordeal has been a train wreck since it surfaced. And whats really crazy is that its not even close to being over.

I wonder why Tiger Woods mistresses aren't getting the same grilling?
  • Pablo Sarge 2010/03/17 00:24:10
    Pablo
    Oh, they got grilled allright. Along with par for the hole. That happens when you play with your putts.
    Pablo
  • USAMom 2010/03/16 21:43:47
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    USAMom
    +1
    Wearing just a shirt and a string of pearls n no pants, with Barney, Dora and Kermit?
    Shame on you Reille Hunter.
    All the money used to support Hunter, came from John Edwards big campaign donors, Bunny Mellon- $6million and Fred Baron. Reille does not come cheap.
    How much do GQ pay Reille?
  • SamE 2010/03/16 21:11:10
    SamE
    What the hell did she think they were, Glamor shots. Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Abort A Liberal, Save A Life. 2010/03/16 20:54:32
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Abort A Liberal, Save A Life.
    +2
    She's a slut, who knew what was going on. What I'm trying to figure out is why, when these skanks go and sleep with married men, they suddenly become famous and turn into some 'sex goddess'. Why? They're nothing more than whores, who are just as skanky as they always were, who now only have publicly humiliated another woman. Why is it that society continues to turn these hoes into heroines, when it's only real effect is that it hurts the wives further?
  • kevracer 2010/03/16 20:46:11
    kevracer
    Rielle Hunter is one smoking hot MILF
  • V~POTL~... kevracer 2011/05/26 15:00:20
    V~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Ewwwwwwwwwww.
  • Billy 2010/03/16 20:20:19
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Billy
    emmm , i do not know her :-??
  • idlewild 2010/03/16 19:11:02
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    idlewild
    Another broad using her ass in an attempt to get ahead.
  • 7th PLANET "Alien Stud Muffin" 2010/03/16 19:00:58 (edited)
  • Unnamed 2010/03/16 18:31:35
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Unnamed
    +3
    Whatever... her story is out there, can't really blame her for talking.

HOWEVER, talking about Elizabeth and the Edwards' marriage is just beyond unseemly. Edwards himself can talk about his marriage problems if he wishes, but his mistress? Extremely presumptuous of her. How about: "I'm not going to comment on their personal problems, it's not my place." If she's so worried about what her daughter will think one day, then maybe she shouldn't offer her negative portrayal of a woman she doesn't know, and who's life she helped destroy, hmmm?
    +1
    Oh please, she moved from room to room for head shots?? Right!
  • Kay 2010/03/16 18:14:50
    Kay
    What a pos. Not only did she screw over John's wife who had terminal cancer but can you imagine the pain that Elizabeth felt over all of this? This woman should be very afraid that she will sucumb to the same fate as John's wife. Infidelity brings illness to all those involved. Good luck to you Rielle, you are lower than a pregnant ants belly!
  • Lanikai 2010/03/16 17:34:53
    +3
    What a skank. She does all these opportunistic, and whory things then crybabies when it blows up. She is a publicity whore of the first order.
  • Friday 2010/03/16 16:53:39
    I think Rielle Hunter...
    Friday
    +6
  • vidente 2010/03/16 16:52:02
    vidente
    +3
    I'm not even saying she did anything especially wrong, but how can you roll around on a bed clad in only a mans shirt in front of a photographer and then be surprised that people consider the pictures to be risqué at best? Somehow I don't think Ms. Hunter is that innocent.
  • Lanikai vidente 2010/03/16 17:44:51
    +4
    Rather like Sharon Stone going on the set of Fatal Attraction without panties and claiming she had no idea her pansy would be on the film. Or Miley Cyrus saying she did not know the photos were going to be suggestive, or........

Too many of these gals do these nasty things, think it is so fun and so hot whilst doing then claim ignorance of the fact, FACT that they were acting like back alley trollops. Give me a break.
  • Jackie ... Lanikai 2010/03/16 18:25:20
    +3
    Exactly - show one's crotch and then complain because no one takes you seriously

2014/07/28 10:25:30