Rick Santorum: Top-tier on Most Corrupt Member of Congress list 2 years running

POODYLOU ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/01/03 14:37:08

Oh, those pesky little facts that mainstream media just does not like to bother mentioning. They have been so busy the last couple of months trying to find anything they could possibly dig-up and repeatedly twist around to try to smear Ron Paul while not doing their job on vetting the rest of the candidates. Oh, but be nice now, they have been really busy working overtime trying to stop the obvious momentum of someone they repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly report is unelectable!

I guess by their own actions, the candidate they really don't consider as electable must be actually Rick Santorum, as he has not been vetted at all for the Iowa voters. That is just fine though, myself and many others will step in and fill the gap as usual.

While Rick Santorum was in the US Senate, he actually did have a couple of accomplishments worth noting. He managed to make CREW's (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington) list of "Most Corrupt Members of Congress" for both 2005 and 2006. In 2005, there were only 3 Senators that earned this dubious destinction so you might say that Rick Santorum actually was at some point really in the Top-tier.

With many different types of ethical violations and concerns listed in both of CREW's reports, we could probably just start with the big ones and will let readers look at the rest for themselves.

The first question Sen. Santorum should have been asked would be, "Don't you think maybe you actually should have been living in Pennsylvania if you were their US Senator? Or how about, "If you really were not living there, do you think it was right to take money from a school district in PA for 2 of your children to homeschool there? Why did you have a history of remarkable timing in sponsoring bills in favor of specific industries that had just donated money to your campaign?

2005 Report

2006 Report

Those 3 questions should have just been the tip of the iceberg in trying to exercise due diligence in vetting Rick Santorum for the voters of Iowa.

Many Americans do not believe the polls but if you are an Iowa voter that is undecided between Rick Santorum and Ron Paul, then you owe it to yourself and our nation to at least look into some of the facts further as the mainstream media has done an atrocious and shameful job. In the video embedded, "Like Ron Paul, except on foreign policy?" you will see which of the candidates has actually been telling the American people the truth about Iran and our current, dangerous foreign policy.

We just can not afford to be fooled.

Read More: http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-washington...

• Bob DiN Steve ☮... 2012/01/03 21:47:03
    Bob DiN
    Not everyone does think like me. In fact I guess because of my work I'm much more analytically prone. However the vote count will tell you more think like me than Ron Paul.
  • Steve ☮... Bob DiN 2012/01/04 02:44:10
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    Good for you. Take pride in that if you must because your way of thinking means nothing to me, as I'm sure my thinking means nothing to you.
  • Bob DiN Steve ☮... 2012/01/04 06:15:43
    Bob DiN
    Paul came in 3rd in Iowa, that's the best I see him doing with 49 states to go.
  • Steve ☮... Bob DiN 2012/01/04 21:49:24
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    We'll see, I guess.
  • Bob DiN Steve ☮... 2012/01/05 06:31:16
    Bob DiN
    Yup, we will.

2014/04/17 10:19:39