REPUBLICANS: Why is it you can't STAND to see a Strong BLACK man as President??!!

Obama4ever 2012/06/26 23:08:51
Why else would you attack the man and his family personally even though you've never met him!! I've seen the nasty name-calling and the distasteful pictures on SH.

It's disgusting. You Republicans need to respect the office of the Presidency and the man who was Democratically elected by the PEOPLE to lead.

It's just racist. All you BIRTHERS out there questioning Mr. Obama's citizenship should be ashamed of yourselves. Closet racists trying to find another way to vent. Get over the fact that he's black, he's the best choice for the MIDDLE CLASS!!

You are not fooling anyone and only making an a$$ of yourselves. America doesn't need to go backwards, we're looking FORWARD!!

OBAMA 4 MORE YEARS
obama more years

• Dagon 2012/06/27 15:20:22
  • Dave0626 2012/06/27 15:15:13
    Dave0626
    +12
    Not falling for your race card ploy. You know and I know, Obama is not qualified for the job!....

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images...
  • Elleryqueen 2012/06/27 15:06:00
    It's because...
    Elleryqueen
    +11
    First, he isn't black, not even half black. Only about 8% black. Mostly arab with some white.

Second, respect is given where deserved. Not deserved here.

Third, I have no problem with a strong, black man as President. Allen West comes to mind.

Fourth, [he] wouldn't make a pimple on a bad Presidents @ss, much less a good Presidents @ss.

Last, but not least, you're pathetic.
  • Kat ♪ ~... Elleryq... 2012/06/27 17:50:03
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +5
    Well said,but you know they can't handle the truth.
  • Elleryq... Kat ♪ ~... 2012/06/27 18:03:45
    Elleryqueen
    +3
    I know, but doesn't hurt to try even if it is a lost cause.
  • Kat ♪ ~... Elleryq... 2012/06/27 18:10:37
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +3
    True, maybe one day they will see what is really happening with their messiah.(Wouldn't hold my breath though).
  • Elleryq... Kat ♪ ~... 2012/06/27 18:25:08
    Elleryqueen
    +2
    Don't hold my breath too well anyway. lol
  • Stardust Elleryq... 2012/06/27 19:19:33
  • Elleryq... Stardust 2012/06/27 19:33:41
    Elleryqueen
    +2
    Love it. Thanks.
  • Farnsworth 2012/06/27 14:57:13
    Farnsworth
    +8
    Why should I even waste time on a person of such profound stupidity......

He's a liar, law breaker and a socialist. it's all about his "theory" of what America should be, which is to reduce us to a 3rd word pile of crap. it has NOTHING to do about race.

I would happily walk in a voting booth and vote for this guy:
    allen west

In fact fool, I voted for this guy when it was primary time in Texas years back:
    allen keyes

Now I know the Democrat/socialist party, through the media, and the American education system has "raised" you to believe this this country is racist. Racism is a crutch you have been taught to use. You and people who think like you are pathetic examples of Americans.

It's idiots like you that keep the fires of racism burning, not Republicans or whites.

Obama is a bad president, not because of color but because of ideas, get that through your think skull to that tiny semi functioning brain. Do something novel for yourself, THINK!
  • Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/06/27 14:55:38
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
  • Kane Fernau 2012/06/27 14:55:23
    Kane Fernau
    +6
    I'd vote for Herman Cain or Allen West.
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/27 14:48:11
    That's right!!
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    Yep, it's always about calling people racists with you brainwashed morons. All this guy has ever been is a slick two faced confidence man. He's been no different than a typical street thug fleecing people with a friendly game of Three Card Monty.

obama
  • Reichstolz 2012/06/27 14:45:21
    Reichstolz
    +8
    Show me one and then we can discuss.
    I see a vapid petulant child in the White House. One that has known no struggles or compromise or accomplishment throughout his life. The best choice for the middle class is someone who has actually accomplished more than a pat on the head from his radical mentors all his life.
  • cmdrbnd007 2012/06/27 14:44:54
    It's because...
    cmdrbnd007
    +11
    He SUCKS as president regardless of his color.
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/06/27 14:42:36
    It's because...
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +13
    Because Obama is trash... His wife is trash...his family is trash... Its that simple... To be honest most black people I know here do not like Obama either...his being black has no impact on me... the fact he is a horrible leader is what gets me....he went against Congress and allowed amnesty to 800 thousand illegals....he issued a s.s number from a state he never lived in... He has taken our debt beyond understanding....he has illegal immigrant family members....uncles driving around drunk...he has way too many ties too Muslim terrorist groups... He is flat out disgraceful towards our troops... The list goes on and on.. But this " hate Obama cause he is black" b.s is getting so damn old... The man is a danger to each and every one of us... his skin color is no factor....at least not for me..
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2012/06/27 14:37:26
  • SteveMa... Dave**G... 2012/06/27 14:44:27
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +8
    Im with you. Allen west would be bad Ass....as a leader...
  • HOMBRE 2012/06/27 14:35:42
    It's because...
    HOMBRE
  • Headhunter 13 2012/06/27 14:34:45 (edited)
    It's because...
    Headhunter 13
    +11
    obama is not a strong man, black or otherwise. BTW I am an Independent and I didn't fall for his BS and lies the first time and more of us Independent and Democrat will not fall for it again.

Why is it that the sheep like you try to make it a race issue when it is a competency issue. I never had a [problem with is race in any way shape or form.
  • Sheila 2012/06/27 14:31:09
    Sheila
    +8
    I would LOVE to see one!! When are we going to elect one?
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/06/27 14:28:24 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +13
    When there's a strong black man as president we'll see if Republicans have a problem. What we have now is a person who is weak, anti-American and is an embarassment to blacks in America. His skin may be dark, but it's not as dark as his heart.

All of you little Communists who worship the Communist Obama and call others racists, well, we know how pathetic you are. You've embraced a loser who is trying to steal your rights and you guys are too sorry to recognize what he's doing to you/ Then again, some of you don't care as long as he keeps those freebies coming.

So if my opinion makes me a racist, bring it on. That's just a pathetic little sideline for the Jacksons, Sharptons, and Wrights to throw. I say go ahead and throw it, because it won't stick. As late as yesterday, Sharpton was hunching his shoulders and calling the investigating members of Congress racists because they're trying to find out who was responsible for the monumental screw up of Fast & Furious. Poor Sharpton, all he has are a bunch of dumb bonnies who gobble up racism and are led by disgusting race-baiters like him. If that's as good as you've got, you've got nothing.

LOOK AT THE ADVERTISING GARBAGE AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. HOW MUCH MORE DIVISIVE IS THIS JERK GOING TO GET?
  • SteveMa... Politic... 2012/06/27 14:46:11
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +4
    Loud and clear my friend.
  • Red_Horse 2012/06/27 14:27:59
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/06/27 14:24:55
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +9
    Wouldn't know we've never had one.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/06/27 14:17:20
    It's because...
    ☆ QueenAline
    +14
    he's not BLACK..he's half black....and he's NOT strong..he's the weakest president ever.
  • mwg0735 2012/06/27 12:40:09
  • 9th of 9 2012/06/27 10:51:02
    It's because...
    9th of 9
    +11
    ... there is a HUGE difference between "respecting the position of the Presidency" and the man who is President. Please take time to learn the difference. You'll find the definition to be color blind.
  • rustyshackelford 2012/06/27 05:35:42 (edited)
  • Sheila rustysh... 2012/06/27 14:32:48
    Sheila
    +7
    LOL, you're sure right there!! obama girly throw
  • SteveMa... Sheila 2012/06/27 14:47:03
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +5
    Disgusting....is he a drag queen at night? What a softy.
  • Lizard ... Sheila 2012/06/27 19:04:08
  • Sheila Lizard ... 2012/06/27 20:01:20
    Sheila
    LOL, slight difference there for sure!!
  • Tennessean 2012/06/27 03:28:44
    It's because...
    Tennessean
    +11
    It is because in lieu of being a strong black man, Obama is just an unqualified person for president, and I fail to understand how he was able to fool so many people into believing in his change, which is trashing the constitution and establishing a socialist form of governemnt in place of the republician form guaranteed by our constitution.
  • Næthan Æterna 2012/06/27 00:26:30 (edited)
  • Karen E 2012/06/26 23:58:52
    Karen E
    +8
    you are truly deluded. respect is earned not his due. only you are making ass-umptions on others.....first day here and name calling, throwing that beastly race card...tsk........
  • john Kills 2012/06/26 23:53:56
    It's because...
    john Kills
    +7
    First of all, it has nothing to do with his being black. Secondly, he's a skinny bastard and not a strong man. Thirdly, his policies are destroying America and raping our freedoms. You of course don't have a clue. You can't get passed his skin color.
  • Sgt Major B 2012/06/26 23:38:25
    Sgt Major B
  • Waldorf 2012/06/26 23:35:39
    Waldorf
    +6
    If you ask such a racist question, what kind of answers do you expect?
  • R. 2012/06/26 23:27:39
    It's because...
    R.
    +13
    We don't have one now , but we could. allen west and family

" It's disgusting. You Republicans need to respect the office of the Presidency and the man who was Democratically elected by the PEOPLE to lead."

It seems a tad hypocritical to say the republicans should respect the office
    when guests, who were personally invited to the white house by your so called
    " strong " black man choose to disrespect it in an open and proud manner.
    Obviously your mother ,nor the presidents, emphasized enough that you are
    gauged by the company you keep.
    gays flipping off reagan and bush gays flipping off reagan and bush gays flipping off reagan and bush gays flipping off reagan and bush

2014/10/02 00:35:29