Republicans say they have no war on women. A lie or the truth?

ϟM̈ öp̈vytöϟ 2012/04/11 23:05:18
SodaHead Progressives
They are bold-faced liars
They are not lying this time
Republicans Lie

• texasred J-DUB 2012/04/16 23:17:49
    texasred
    If I had posted a link to Media Matters you'd have said the same thing. I hate to disabuse you of the notion that the MSM are reputable sources, but they aren't. It's been proven time and again they either bias their reporting or ignore information totally. But, if I had posted a link to Media Matters you'd have said the same thing. Because it doesn't provide the results you want.
  • Mrs. ma... J-DUB 2012/04/16 23:20:39
    Mrs. maggot
    +1
    Oh my! You really should consider expanding your horizons, your blinders are showing!
  • J-DUB Mrs. ma... 2012/04/17 00:13:41
    J-DUB
    My horizon is expanded. You folks are the ones who use catch phrases and pointless talking points for your rhetoric.
  • hasher J-DUB 2012/04/15 23:54:32
    hasher
    +1
    really?? what about what hillary rohan said about ann romney never having to work a day in her life!! who is she kidding not only did ann raise 5 boys she did it while having breast cancer and fighting ms as well. think its easy raising 5 5 boys?? i raised 4 and trust me its the hardest job in the world. but also the most rewarding. and hillary is a democrat. if this is not against women i dont know what is.
  • J-DUB hasher 2012/04/16 00:12:15 (edited)
    J-DUB
    Yes Ann Romney raised five boys with an outrageous income and resources available to her that allowed for hiring staff to handle many responsibilities. Let me know when she does that with no staff, a mortgage to pay and doing it all on $50,000 or less and then I will say she accomplished much. Wow raising 5 boys. That is amazing.

My brother amd his wife raised 2 step-kids(one is special needs with many health issues), 2 children of his own and was a foster parent to three boys who were brothers. The CPS agency was going to split them up but my brother fought to keep them together. He did all this while on a blue collar salary that was way less than $100,000. He also did this without financial assistance from foster care as the father of the kids signed off on this without their intervention. Let's see her do that. She would probably cry a million tears if she had to do this without her resources she has now. Screw her.
  • texasred J-DUB 2012/04/16 04:23:14
    texasred
    You'd probably like to, but she has more class than that.
  • J-DUB texasred 2012/04/16 09:31:37
    J-DUB
    That was not what I was implying but always a pleasure to educate the simple minded.
  • texasred J-DUB 2012/04/16 16:46:16
    texasred
    You must not get much pleasure, because you have definitely failed to educate yourself.
  • J-DUB texasred 2012/04/16 18:22:52
    J-DUB
    Don't see where you get that idea. You are the dunbass who supports the people who economical screw you everyday.
  • texasred J-DUB 2012/04/16 23:19:34
    texasred
    Oh... frustrated are you? You have to resort to name-calling now.
  • J-DUB texasred 2012/04/17 00:14:55
    J-DUB
    Nope. Just giving you the truth at a level you can understand. Don't want to confuse you with big words.
  • zbacku 2012/04/15 21:41:51
    They are not lying this time
    zbacku
    +4
    So, just what Party has a war on women??????
    Could it be the one that trashes the 'Stay At Home' Moms?
    trashing stay at home moms trashing stay at home moms
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/04/15 21:28:32
    They are bold-faced liars
    nothingbutthetruth
    Who surprise! Republicans never admit to the truth. Nor they ever accept the facts.
  • Hula gi... nothing... 2012/04/15 23:00:06
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +4
    Fact that we aren't lying and there is no war on women. Wow, how novel is that. No deary...that's all in your liberal head.

You need to be changing your name as it's a huge lie.
  • nothing... Hula gi... 2012/05/03 07:54:34
    nothingbutthetruth
    And you need to change your naiveness, Now, go on and don't come back!
  • Hula gi... nothing... 2012/05/03 18:03:53
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    I'm not naive...but you sure seem to be...more like CLUELESS.
  • Gary 2012/04/15 21:00:23
    They are bold-faced liars
    Gary
    Actions speak louder then words. Boy if people think there is not then they will
    beilive anything. I wonder what these jerks say to their wife of daughters when they
    see this on TV.
  • rightside Gary 2012/04/16 03:39:51
    rightside
    +2
    They say "sweethearts, you are strong and can take these liberal weinnies"
  • Gary rightside 2012/04/16 13:08:14
    Gary
    They say sweethearts are you strong enough to stand up to all those Republican
    men you know the ones that are cowards that would not even let one women speak about birth control
  • rightside Gary 2012/04/16 16:08:23
    rightside
    +1
    Why do you DiMs insist on spreading lies? Your the biggest blind followers I have ever seen.
    animals jumping off cliff
  • Gary rightside 2012/04/16 21:43:18
    Gary
    You just keep saying there is no war when in fact that is what the Republican did when they went after Planned Parent Hood where a lot of women go for health care they need but hey all these Republican men know more about women's health care then the women do. Now you tell me again that the Republicans are not going after women and not one of you people who say this is all made have not one answer to all those religious men at the hearing on womens using birth control
    and not one women would the Republican running this dog and pony show.
    This is not about religious freedom this is about health care for women and for those women who would think other wise would even agree with people who
    say this is all made up. I guess the hate Obama so much that they will
    just do anything even let the men tell you what you can and can't do.
    Well get use to it will get a lot worse if Romney gets in not only women's health care but watch your taxes go up and just like Bush he will give even bigger taxes cuts to the millionaires and billionaires and get us into another war with Iran at the top of the list. never mind that China has them and North Korea has them.
  • rightside Gary 2012/04/16 21:51:24
    rightside
    +1
    You are so wrapped up in the lies of the DiMs that you just can't see straight can you?
    Planned parenthood lied about what they used government money for. My taxes should not go to abortions. PP doesn't do the procedures for other health issues, they only refer.
    I had breast cancer and I will not support susan g komen because they support PP, which give abortions and abortions have been proven to lead to breast cancer.
    If you want to give to PP, its your free choice. I should be able to say NO.
    bama already sold us to china.
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/04/15 20:07:56
    They are not lying this time
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +6
    There is no war on women. Women are stronger than the media sensation.Just more of the same ole same ole stuff too make people anxious and fearful. Women are doing just fine.

Mopeder are you trying to stir a pot that does not need stirring?
  • hasher Nancy~P... 2012/04/15 23:43:08
    hasher
    +3
    i think he is. and liberals lie just as muchas conservatives do.
  • Gary Nancy~P... 2012/04/16 13:21:48
    Gary
    Where have you been? What part of the all males on the congressional hearing do you not get? What part of saying NO TO THE ONLY WOMEN WHO WANTED TO SPEAK?
    What part of this do you not get of the women walked out on this hearing? What part of Rush calling this young women a slut and a prostitute? Then saying she wants free birth control
    then i want something for it a video of her having sex and you say there is no war on women?
    Funny thing Viagra is paid by the insurance if you have it but HEY ALL THOSE REPUBLICANS ARE SCREAMING NO WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO INSURANCE PAY FOR BIRTH CONTROL.
    Then the Republicans really got nuts when they started talking of invading a woman's body.
    Now tell me again that there is no war on women.
    The women are doing fine becasue things have not changed yet but if the Republicans get
    there way you will be talking different.
  • Nancy~P... Gary 2012/04/16 22:35:56
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +1
    You are wrong. There is no war on women! Some of the issues as you describe are in part truth however to paint all conservative thinking people as what you sound like is crazier. Reform the Insurance programs. Unfortunately there are many things in the bills that open a flood gate of other things such as full term abortions. Change the language of the bills and it might make more sense to many.

BC does have other health advantages other than eliminating pregnancy. I think insurance should pay for it as well as Viagra for instance.

the Repubs or conservs are not going nuts I think it is the other way around.

As for Rush well he is just a commentator and has nothing to do with passing a law but is entitled to his opinion just like so many on the liberal side have no problem doing

This business on women is a diversion and distraction for other things that are bigger in the entire disgruntled financial climate that we are experiencing.

You asked where have I been? Well I have simply been here. I am really not absent of my facilities contrary to how you would like to depict me. I think the war is on for reelection and they want to put women's issues in the mix. That is wrong way to go about getting attention and votes based on fear.

Bottom line here is that I do not thi...

Bottom line here is that I do not think OBCare is the answer. I do think that Insurance Companies need to be held to task.

Government cannot even deliver my mail on time why would I want them in charge of my healthcare. I would not dismantle an entire car to change the oil either.

Thank you for your response.
  • UGH...L... Nancy~P... 2012/04/16 23:20:31
    UGH...LIBS ~ PWCM ~ JLA ~
    +2
    What else would a progressive be doing?

It's attempted Obama damage control.
  • BARRY0619 2012/04/15 19:35:43
    They are not lying this time
    BARRY0619
    +6
    What a stupid question...
  • kazooga... BARRY0619 2012/04/15 20:05:39
    kazooga1234
    Then why are woman going to jail for miscarriages then? As well as 3 GOP woman saying that there is a war on woman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?...

Then explain all of that.
  • StanKerr 2012/04/15 18:52:46
    They are not lying this time
    StanKerr
    +2
    Rigged answers!!! 'not lying THIS TIME' indeed! The 'war' is totally bogus, and can be played by either side. You could argue Dems have a war on women to make them dependent on government for all their health care needs, and to force them into the workplace away from their children by taxing workers so much that mom and dad both have to work. They want to undermine parental authority and responsibility by allowing daughters to get pregnant and get an abortion without parental knowledge or consent.
  • kazooga... StanKerr 2012/04/15 20:05:24
    kazooga1234

Then explain all of that.
  • Centrist_Bill 2012/04/15 18:48:45
    They are not lying this time
    Centrist_Bill
    How can they lie when they dont have enough of a collective brain to run an obvious Nation Hater named bush in the name of power. They cant help themselves for being to stupid. We should pitty them.
  • kazooga... Centris... 2012/04/15 20:04:59 (edited)
    kazooga1234
    Well they can lie because there are 3 GOP woman who are saying there is a war on woman. Their names are Olymipa Snowe, Kay Bailey Hutchison, and Lisa Murkowski. Those 3 have called out the penises of the GOP.
  • Centris... kazooga... 2012/04/15 23:33:07
    Centrist_Bill
    And Im loving every minute of it.
  • kazooga... Centris... 2012/04/15 23:36:59
    kazooga1234
    Ya, when even the GOPs are saying other GOPs have gone to far you know that party is EFFed.
  • Centris... kazooga... 2012/04/16 01:18:22
    Centrist_Bill
    All its going to do is make my day complete for the next bunch of years!!!
  • kazooga... Centris... 2012/04/16 01:31:14
    kazooga1234
    As long as they don't get elected.
  • Centris... kazooga... 2012/04/16 02:28:55
    Centrist_Bill
    Not a chance. Obama by a landslide.
  • kazooga... Centris... 2012/04/16 03:10:52
    kazooga1234
    Well for the senate and congress. Hopefully Obama wins by a landslide.
  • Denny 2012/04/15 18:11:42
    They are not lying this time
    Denny
    +2
    From the sounds of last week, it sounds like the Dumbocraps have a big time war on women right after begging them to come and save their butts in November. Seems like they have never been in one of these Vote thingys.

2014/07/30 05:11:52