Republicans, Democrats; Do you begin to understand WHY YOU FLIPPIN NEED US INDEPENDENTS?

WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/09/23 00:40:18
So, you all threw us to the side... why should we support any of your "selected candidates"?
Wussie political candidates....

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows President Obama and Mitt Romney each attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Obama 48% and Romney 47%. Leaners are those who are initially uncommitted to the two leading candidates but lean towards one of them when asked a follow-up question.

*more at like.

Read More: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/pol...

• Reichstolz 2012/09/25 15:56:23
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    Reichstolz
    +1
    The precious independents, screw that. I am sick of playing pussy foot with those who won't take a stand. Vote for Johnson please, and let this nation collapse faster, so we can get to the business of ending the political system as we know it and leave the entitled to learn what personal responsibility is.
  • derek 2012/09/25 15:18:51
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    derek
    +1
    Since Ron Paul doesn't have a chance, Im gonna vote for the American... Again... Oblunder has gotta go.
  • DeeB 2012/09/24 23:22:42
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    DeeB
    +1
    I will never vote for the scum the New World Order is offering, that's either side. If I vote at all I will either write in Ron Paul or vote Gary Johnson, the neocons totally deserve what they are about to get. And so do the democrats. Party people are the dumbest people on earth, followers.
  • Kim 2012/09/23 19:33:24
    Republicrats can't win without us!
    Kim
    +1
    We need to forget parties and all be independents....screw the parties vote the best alternative.
  • WannaBe... Kim 2012/09/23 20:54:31
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    I second that motion.
  • DeeB WannaBe... 2012/09/24 23:24:13
    DeeB
    +1
    Don't tell me you're voting Romney!
  • WannaBe... DeeB 2012/09/25 09:32:45
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Heck no.
  • DeeB WannaBe... 2012/09/25 11:20:32
    DeeB
    +1
    I said that because I saw her on another poll pushing Romney. Just checking!! ;-)
  • WannaBe... DeeB 2012/09/25 11:39:39
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Ah, gotcha. She can vote for Obama if she wishes, I certainly won't.
  • DeeB WannaBe... 2012/09/25 11:51:59
    DeeB
    +1
    Do you have anything good for your ballot questions? We are voting for medicinal marijuana this time. The 2nd one is Right to die! I think people should start working on getting these questions voted on by the people, good way to go around the government. We could vote on term limits and many other unconstitutional things they have done to us.
  • eliosc 2012/09/23 04:53:39
    Republicrats can't win without us!
    eliosc
    +1
    Independent and conservative. So my vote goes to MR/PR 2012
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/09/23 02:47:37
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +1
    vote 3rd party!
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/09/23 01:49:53
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    SK-pro impeachment
    We need you ppl like a submarine needs a screen door.
  • WannaBe... SK-pro ... 2012/09/23 21:03:27
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    I had a case of clap like you, once. The Corpsman gave me some pills, but you seem to want to hang around a bit longer.
  • SK-pro ... WannaBe... 2012/09/23 22:16:45
    SK-pro impeachment
    WTF are you talking about???
  • Justagirl 2012/09/23 01:23:41
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    Justagirl
    +3
    Neither can win without the Independent vote. I can tell the two parties apart, mostly from their prospective social ideology, more recently by their economic ideology. Neither consistent with civil liberty or Constitutional adherence.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/09/23 01:14:52 (edited)
    Republicrats can't win without us!
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +6
    As a Independent I side with the GOP on many issues. I will vote Romney.
  • keeper jumpboo... 2012/09/23 01:17:18
    keeper
    +3
    Me too~
  • jumpboo... keeper 2012/09/23 01:49:31
  • Patriot... jumpboo... 2012/09/23 02:02:35
    Patriot Unit
    +3
    So will I, I am both. Independent and Conservative. I have never voted for a Democrat, and the way they have all acted the last four years, I am not likely to in the foreseeable future.Damn I had a dream the other night that I had mistakenly done so. My eyes fell out, along with my hair, my teeth turned black and I was missing a nose. I took that to me I had cut it off to spite my face.
  • jumpboo... Patriot... 2012/09/23 02:44:16
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    LOL..........The Democrat are at a low as you can get. The only ones who vote that party are the giveme gang.........
  • Flaming... jumpboo... 2012/09/23 03:48:15
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +1
    Here, here now.
  • jumpboo... Flaming... 2012/09/23 04:27:13
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +2
    Facts are facts.........
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/09/23 01:09:06
  • Jiorgia 2012/09/23 00:59:31
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    Jiorgia
    +1
    Not your two parties, they are both far too extreme.
  • WannaBe... Jiorgia 2012/09/23 01:05:00
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    "... both far too extreme."
    Exactly in what way, Jiorgia?
  • Jiorgia WannaBe... 2012/09/23 01:08:23
    Jiorgia
    +1
    Both are campaigning to extremists, they are trying to force people to feel the need to vote, they are both trying to scare people of the other.
    Too extreme.
  • Patriot... Jiorgia 2012/09/23 02:34:21 (edited)
    Patriot Unit
    You might ought to find the real definition of Extreme. The only reason you think we are extreme is because the is what you hear from the Left and its dirty politics, and the biased left wing media.
  • Jiorgia Patriot... 2012/09/23 02:36:09
    Jiorgia
    You mean this one...
    Extreme: farthest from the center or middle, outermost.
  • Jiorgia Jiorgia 2012/09/23 02:37:57
    Jiorgia
    Or this one...
    Extreme: going for the upmost, or very great lengths, in action, habit or opinion.
  • Patriot... Jiorgia 2012/09/23 03:29:50
    Patriot Unit
    I think that this country is still center right, as it has been for decades. But the fact of the matter, that the way our system is, Unless either the Republican or the Democratic Party, supports you and gets you to the top of the primary ticket. You will never be elected President. It does not matter what other party you favor.
    I am sure that your feelings are hurt because Ron Paul did not win the Primary, that was not my fault as an Independent Conservative. I can't vote in either parties Primary because I am Independent. I am stuck voting for one of two people. If Ron had wond the primary for the Republican Party I would vote for him. But because it is between Romney and Obama, Romney will get my vote. Not for any other reason than I do not trust and never have trusted Obama. Let along a Democrat.

The other fact of the matter, that is you Libatarians. vote, then you also have but two options, if you want to have a President. Because there are not enough of you to vote Ron Paul into office, and no matter how extreme you thing the Independents are, they are always the ones that elect the President. And with your interpitation of extreme, Then all those foolish Independents who voted for Obama last time, waisted their vote and that would make them extreme. Because they did no...

The other fact of the matter, that is you Libatarians. vote, then you also have but two options, if you want to have a President. Because there are not enough of you to vote Ron Paul into office, and no matter how extreme you thing the Independents are, they are always the ones that elect the President. And with your interpitation of extreme, Then all those foolish Independents who voted for Obama last time, waisted their vote and that would make them extreme. Because they did not vote center right, they voted far left.

I do agree with you the there far left extremists in all political parties, as well as far right. But being Conservative, and Independent does not make you such. And if you think I am extreme because I support our Constitution to the fullest, and beleive that its use is what is needed in this land. I do not dislike Ron Paul, I don't agree with some of his thoughts. But I do dilike and disagree with Obama with all my being. And I don't beleive that this country can survive another four years of his tyranny.
  • Jiorgia Patriot... 2012/09/23 03:32:52
    Jiorgia
    Not a Ron Paul supporter, Not an American.
  • Patriot... Jiorgia 2012/09/23 03:46:31
    Patriot Unit
    Both prerty close to the dicturnary definition. But that is okay. But in politics extreme can be either sides opinion. It all depends if they can't define the otherside as they should be defined. If you care to look and ask, many independents that are also conservetives are much closer to center than you think, and they do think a lot like libierians. In that they beleive that the government has way to much power, or their own making, and interfesrs with out lives way more that they have any right to. But I do not believe in Social Engineering of any kind, just for the sake of gleaning a vote. I believe in a strong defense, and I believe that our Constitution provides all the things that our Federal Government is allowed to do, and usurping it, or modifing it to fit ones agenda is wrong. It has always been wrong, and it will always be wrong. All three brances have their marching orders contained in the Articles, which contain the Enumerated Powers, And the 10th Amendment give all other powers to the States. Health Care being one of them.
  • keeper 2012/09/23 00:55:49
    Republicrats can't win without us!
    keeper
    +3
    The Republicans never turned a cold shoulder to the independents or the Tea Party members.
    I am a conservative independent which makes me more comfortable with the Republican ticket.
  • WannaBe... keeper 2012/09/23 01:03:35
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Oh really?
  • keeper WannaBe... 2012/09/23 01:16:02
    keeper
    +1
    Yupper...
  • Tink123 2012/09/23 00:52:20
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    Tink123
    +2
    Jackass-Incredible! That is all... lmao
  • WannaBe... Tink123 2012/09/23 01:05:21
  • Tink123 WannaBe... 2012/09/23 01:09:19
    Tink123
    +1
    Hey... "I'm meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%!"

lmao - more!
  • Patriot Unit 2012/09/23 00:50:42
    I can't tell the "two parties" apart!
    Patriot Unit
    +3
    Well, then we should have a miracle event, Both the cutthroat parties should take a very long walk on a short pier. Now I could got with a new two party system. Conservative and Independent. no others need apply. Lets make the Democrat and Republican Parties as worthless as the Green Party, and Start running this country as it was meant to be run, according to the Constitution. And stop spending this country into the ground.

2014/11/24 06:58:01