Republican Mitt Romney Says #Latinos Voted #Obama Because They Are Lazy #univision #boricua #cnn

AbadPerez 2012/01/04 14:11:30
Republican Presidential Candidate Romney Insults Latinos
I was watching CNN this morning and they were interviewing Republican candidate Mitt Romney. He said that he is against the Dream Act, so Soledad Obrian asked him if this would impact the Latino vote negatively. Romney essentially told her that the reason Latinos voted for Obama is that they wanted to get handouts and because they are lazy. However, if they want to prove him wrong then they should vote for him instead, because he will make sure that the handouts stop and that Latinos stop being lazy by sending them back to work.

Republicans Think Latinos Are Lazy And Sub-Human
I for one am tired of the Republican party insults and innuendos. They are constantly claiming that Latinos, blacks and other minorities struggle because they are lazy,stupid or some other derogatory remark. Do they think this is going to win over votes?

If you are a Latino, do you feel motivated to vote Republican because you want to prove to them that you are not lazy, or are you insulted by the constant attacks and mistreatment that always comes out of the mouth of Republicans and Tea Party people?

If you are insulted, I say you should come out and vote against them, just to get the point across. It's time we stop the abuse from Republicans. Enough is enough.

• ETpro 2012/01/04 14:49:26
    ETpro
    +5
    Ever since the Republican Party ate the Dixiecrats that the 1964 Civil Rights Act pulled away from the Democratic Party, they've been puking racist dog-whistle innuendos in America's ears. Shows what you get when you eat the excrement dropping from your opponent.

Go ahead and vote for someone that likes giving your tax dollars to someone else. No other country hands out so much stuff to illegal aliens. If you are illegal in Mexico what do you get? My wife is a legalized Latino citizen that we paid and worked for. The republicans want to make sure our government does not go bankrupt as does the tea party. The dems don'e care about you or anyone other than getting votes. They want to buy votes! What about heading to bakruptcy do you guys not understand. Once we go bankrupt no one gets nut a smal percentage of what they need.
  • flaca BN-0 2012/01/05 01:16:22
    flaca BN-0
    +2
    He should come to Texas. The latinos here are the opposite of lazy. They work outside in 100 degree heat making our medians and neighborhoods look damn fine and re-roofing houses etc. If that's lazy I'd like to see Mitt Romney in anything but a shirt and tie to prove he has ever done any hard manual work in his life.
  • danielria 2012/01/04 20:39:26
    danielria
    +3
    That's why all these Latinos come over here and do the jobs people from here are too lazy to do! We wouldn't have such a problem with illegals if people form here actually mowed lawns, caught chickens, and worked in the fields picking fruit and vegetables,

The fact is that every damn culture has lazy asses that need a boot in the ass! It's not a white thing, black thing, or Latino thing. There are hard working people from all nationalities! Romney is an idiot!
  • luvguins 2012/01/04 18:02:36
    luvguins
    +2
    Rich jerk Mitt Romney is so out of touch it is truly appalling. The GOP was hoping to get 1/3 of the latino vote next year, and Romney just blew his chance with them.
  • cindy 2012/01/04 17:03:06
    cindy
    "They want good jobs in America and rising incomes.
    If they want a president who is going to talk to them about a handout or more benefits for free, they got that guy. If they, instead, want a president who understands the economy who has lived in the economy and understands what it takes to help people get jobs, again, then I'm that person," Romney continued.
  • AbadPerez cindy 2012/01/04 17:44:10
    AbadPerez
    Translation: If you are looking for handouts and are lazy vote Obama, if you want to prove your worth to us, vote for me.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/01/04 16:42:56
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    Screw the GOP, Ive been done with them, lol
  • Jimbo 2012/01/04 16:41:51
    Jimbo
    +1
    There is only one town in Iowa with a distinct majority over a thousand of Latinos. None of the GOP candidates went there, even though they had a caucus station. When the anti-Latino Rep. King of IA was put at the head of the GOP House immigration committee, all the inroads made by Dubya, Marco Rubio go for naught in the next election cycle. The GOP trying to gain support from anti illegal immigration feeling, once again has overplayed their hand alienating the Latino community.
  • AbadPerez Jimbo 2012/01/04 17:45:43
    AbadPerez
    The truth is that except for the #Bush family, #Republicans do not care about #Latinos .
  • DefendnProtect 2012/01/04 16:28:40
    DefendnProtect
    LOL, Romney should have chat with them. He might learn something.
  • AbadPerez Defendn... 2012/01/04 17:46:35
    AbadPerez
    +2
    Yeah like hard manual labor. Having to work twice as hard to achieve something.
  • lm1b2 2012/01/04 16:11:53
    lm1b2
    Maybe hes right,they certainly don't use their intellgence when voting by trying to turn the USA into a US of Mexico! Then what Country will they run to,Canada ?
  • Latti I... lm1b2 2012/01/04 16:19:13
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    LOL Latinos are not universally Mexican genius and most come here to work lol. Your comment makes no sense, there are Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Argentinean, Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Bolivians and so on.
  • lm1b2 Latti I... 2012/01/04 16:23:55
    lm1b2
    Majority our Mex. at least the 20 million illegal cousins now living,working (our Jobs) here,the very reason the rest of you Latinos vote for Obama,who are you kidding Amigo!
  • Latti I... lm1b2 2012/01/04 16:33:34
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    LMAO, I'm not even Latino genius and you still make no sense; the majority of Cubans vote Republican, Puerto Ricans are usually split and the reason why 'Some' don't vote for Republicans, is because of inane responses like Romney. (If true) Do you know how much the Republicans put into Medicaid/Medicare in 2000-2003 and they also helped increase government. If you voted for Bush/Obama, you voted for big government, though it didn't make a difference considering their opponents. The Jewish community overwhelmingly voted for Obama as well, are they lazy? Give me a break, once again you make no sense.
  • lm1b2 Latti I... 2012/01/04 16:44:19
    lm1b2
    The Jews would vote for Jesse Jackson if he ran,they are notorious liberals,just look at the Hollywood crowd,you may be right about the Cubans,but the rest our Obamas!
  • Latti I... lm1b2 2012/01/04 17:17:24 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    But are they lazy? My aunt and uncle voted for Obama, but they are hard workers and have an educated background. To equate all Obama supporters or past voters as lazy is moronic.
  • lm1b2 Latti I... 2012/01/04 22:26:42
    lm1b2
    They are definitely not lazy,I worked with these people in Gary Indiana in the Steel mills,and they were the hardest working people I ever worked with,but they were not hear legally,thats the bottom line Amigo!They were Mexicans hear doing a job a US citizen could have,and should have been doing !
  • Latti I... lm1b2 2012/01/04 22:28:30
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Yet they don't want to do it, it's many natural born citizens who are becoming lazy.
  • lm1b2 Latti I... 2012/01/04 22:44:26 (edited)
    lm1b2
    I'm Third generation natural born generation AMERICAN CITIZEN of German,Irish decent,and their is no one lazy in my Family.We are Bricklayers,and Hot Roofers,and you could not get a job being lazy in either of these trades!Thats propaganda about Americans being lazy,we do demand a livable wage for are labor,thats BS put out by Corporate America,when are you idiots going to wake up to this BS!
  • Latti I... lm1b2 2012/01/04 22:48:16 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    LOL, you are the idiot; because I know of a field where most of the workers are Hispanic. They are the ones that show up for the interviews, and hardly no one else. Once again, that is lazy and you can sugar coat it any way you like. If you want to blame job lost, blame it on the two party system which voted for NAFTA.
  • lm1b2 Latti I... 2012/01/04 22:51:14
    lm1b2
    Did you ever hear of a work visa Du ?Where the Mexican comes here does the job,and the most important part,goes home afterwards Du?
  • Latti I... lm1b2 2012/01/04 22:55:29
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Yes, or when they are allowed to send money back to their families, but once again they are the ones showing up for the interviews mostly.
  • lm1b2 Latti I... 2012/01/04 23:03:02
    lm1b2
    I have nothing against Latinos who come here legally,all are welcome! But illegals are not,and never will be!
  • Latti I... lm1b2 2012/01/04 23:03:48
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    We agree on this point.
  • AbadPerez lm1b2 2012/01/05 01:51:34
    AbadPerez
    +1
    Corporate America want to pay us meager wages, that is what the Republicans are defending.
  • AbadPerez lm1b2 2012/01/04 17:52:40
    AbadPerez
    Jews vote democrat because they are liberal and because they can recognize racism when they see it.
  • lm1b2 AbadPerez 2012/01/04 22:35:05
    lm1b2
    Your right thats why when Blacks want to move into a predominate Jewish neighborhood,the Jews don't panic,and run,they "Rent" to the blacks,and then run to a new Jewish neighborhood as always,and pretend their not prejudiced like always.At least the Gentiles are upfront with their prejudiced!
  • AbadPerez lm1b2 2012/01/05 01:53:10
    AbadPerez
    Are they?
  • lm1b2 AbadPerez 2012/01/05 16:26:54
    lm1b2
    Your the one who said Jews weren't prejudiced,everybody is prejudiced,theirs just degrees of prejudiced,blacks are more prejudiced then anyone,but for some reason this is not discussed!
  • AbadPerez lm1b2 2012/01/05 17:49:00
    AbadPerez
    I said that Jews know who those who are prejudice are and therefore will not support them.
  • lm1b2 AbadPerez 2012/01/05 18:53:43
    lm1b2
    Yes,and I said Jews are just as prejudiced as any other ethic group,Amigo.There are no exceptions to this rule.
  • AbadPerez Latti I... 2012/01/04 17:51:37
    AbadPerez
    A lot of the new #Cuban #immigrants are wising up and voting #democrat. They are not from the wealthy class as the first group that came when they lost their haciendas to Castro. These are the folks working at hotels, restaurants, lawn care companies etc. They work very hard and are tired of being accused of being lazy.
  • Latti I... AbadPerez 2012/01/04 17:52:39
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    The Democrats are no better than the Republicans, that is something we are going to disagree on.
  • AbadPerez Latti I... 2012/01/04 18:04:25
    AbadPerez
    +1
    Perhaps not. However, at the very least they pretend to care. That is why they get the votes.
  • Latti I... AbadPerez 2012/01/04 18:05:52
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    You hit it on the nail 'Pretend' to care.
  • AbadPerez Latti I... 2012/01/04 18:14:28
    AbadPerez
    So given a choice between those who pretend to care and does who out flat do not care, who would you choose. The fact is Republicans do not court the Latino vote period.
  • Latti I... AbadPerez 2012/01/04 18:21:56
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    It doesn't matter if the outcome is the same and I find it more cynical to pretend.
  • AbadPerez Latti I... 2012/01/05 01:54:00
    AbadPerez
    Not really, because they have to give the group they are courting something to make the sale.
  • Latti I... AbadPerez 2012/01/05 01:55:36
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Like what? It's theater and they never really give anything to keep the citizens, but themselves.

2014/04/24 19:23:03