REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA SAID HE WANTED TO EMULATE ABRAHAM LINCOLN?? DO YOU THINK OLD ABE WOULD BE PROUD??

Drue-AFCL 2012/05/05 17:01:43

• Lee littleb... 2012/05/06 05:03:59
    Lee
    +1
    Lincoln recognized the value of good governance, as does every reasonable person, including Obama.

You can call it what you want.

But it is what it it is.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/06 10:06:24
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Draw the parallel of where Lincoln created more government to do more for the people?

Were is there any comparison to the two in the size and scope of the wars they lead the country in? Lincoln had in one day more combat deaths than the entire Afghan conflict in total!

I'm calling you to backup your statement that Barack Obama has anywhere near the effect as a leader of this nation than Abraham Lincoln had?
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/06 14:06:28
    Lee
    I didn't say that Obama and Lincoln are identical.

I said that Obama has more in common with Lincoln than modern Republicans do.

Lincoln and Obama are both principled and pragmatic . . . and most importantly, neither are slaves to any ideology.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/06 14:18:51
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Oh please! Barack Obama reeks of Elitist Globalist Academic Millionaire Socialist thought!

Lincoln united the nation your very statement shows how the Preisident has divided it!

Sorry you're going to have to do better than that!

"Principled" you say? He's caved on at least 15 things I can think of already!

Get over it.....Lincoln was a great leader and United the Nation.....this guy is NOT anywhere near as effective at that!

LMAOff.....if you look at how divided the Republican party has been for the last 4+ years then please thrill me with your acumen on this "Slave to one ideology" they are so stuck on?
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/07 03:40:48
    Lee
    hahaha

Trust me . . . the reek is coming from your direction.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/07 03:49:55
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Actually it reeks that an American such as yourself thinks it's fine to give up our identity as such!

I'm NOT a Republican! Much of what they put forth does smell!

But I personally do not want to be a EuroTrash Trash Socialist sucking off a giant government tit!

To infer that that was Abraham Lincolns goal as a leader was an obtuse over controlling government is a smelly joke!

Now go get your warm milk!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/07 03:53:15
    Lee
    I see . . . So you don't want to suck the government tit . . . But you're perfectly happy sucking Rush Limbaugh's d*ck . . .

I definitely don't want to share YOUR identity.

Ugh
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/07 04:37:00
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    You are ASSuming I listen to Rush Limbaugh? LMAOff! Here a very clear answer....I don't!

You have NO identity you are sucking a tit!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 00:30:26
    Lee
    . . . and you are sucking what you're sucking.

Ugh
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 00:39:18
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Look Lee....so far you're an ASSuming Fool! I'm not a republican and I am no fan of and do not listen to Rush Limbaugh!

Now I see why you need a large government tit to suckle! You have not got a clue you're just guessing! Now go put your little pleated skirt on and "Root Root Root for the Commies!"! Because that's what Barry is! Ask Van Jones!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 00:58:07 (edited)
    Lee
    You shouldn't talk with your mouth full.

Ugh
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 01:05:39 (edited)
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    You shouldn't be cheering for a guy who's hung out with so many communists! Try a Kibbutz less corrupted and gives others the choice of not being a part of it!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 01:35:40 (edited)
    Lee
    Obama and the Democrats are without doubt the good guys on the political scene.

They are not slaves to ideology, as are their opponents.

They are pragmatists. They do what works . . . but with huge opposition from ideological slaves who refuse to see reality.

If it takes a mix of government and private backing to accomplish a task, than that is what should happen.

Rigidly adhering to some stupid "principle" that government should not interfere in business is just plain stupid.

US History is chock full of instances where federally funded endeavors have reaped huge rewards.

. . . The first transcontinental railroad for instance.

The federal government paid railroad companies 16 thousand dollars a mile to lay track on level ground in the late 1860's. And that was a fortune back then.

The US government ended up giving the railroad companies land equivalent to the states of California and Montana combined . . and the railroads were built from coast to coast with plenty of spur lines in between. That allowed commerce and free enterprise to flourish as the country was populated.

If Right Wingers like Latter Day Republicans and so-called Libeatarians and other anti-governmentalisst had obstructed progress back then as they do now, that railroad would never have been built.

The Railroad comp...

The Railroad companies would have been accused of sucking government tit by some 18th century right wing idiots . . .Charges of COMMUNISM would have been shouted by spluttering Right Wing fools, and the nation would have been unable to compete internationally.

America's so-called Conservative movement has degenerated into a nasty, subversive, un-American conglomeration of idiots, knaves, and ideological slaves.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 01:43:20
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Lol....How did that "Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah" feel for ya?

You already covered all this! And I never said I supported a far right agenda!

Now quit being an ASSuming Idiot about what you think I believe in! What I know is Barack Obama has been very much influenced by Communists! Rush Limbaugh is a complete fool! But who cares as he's never been elected to anything!

Abraham Lincoln was NOT influenced by Communists as it did not exist!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 02:21:24 (edited)
    Lee
    Marxist Communism was not influential back then . . . at least not in the US . . . Although Marx began writing earlier than that.

But Communal societies have been around for thousands of years.

You used the term kibbutz. What do you think that is?

If you think Obama is a Marxist, it is you who are the idiot.

Marxist thought exists . . . and anyone who does not insulate himself from reality is bound to have been influenced in some way by it.

Marxism isn't all bad . . . Not in theory anyway. As a matter of fact, the only reason Marxism arose at all is because of uncurbed oligarchic Capitalism in Europe, which reduced the lives of workers to miserable conditions.

It was the forced misimplemenation of the of Marxist theory in totalitarian societies that was bad.

The idea of social justice is a good one.

. . . And you think that Lincoln did NOT support social justice?

What possible grounds can you have for believing that?
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 02:32:33
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Look we are done here! I said he has been INFLUENCED!!! That is undeniable! It's printed in his own words in his own book!

I said....Join a Kibbutz! So clearly I get the theory!

Now you have put words in my mouth for the LAST time!

Communism so far as implemented on a national scale has led to known Genocide en mass! Soviet Russia, China and Cambodia! My bet is a lot went on after the fall of South Vietnam and it is happening now in the Communist Kingdom of North Korea! So....Genocide is Social Justice?
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 02:42:31 (edited)
    Lee
    Genocide happens.

Capitalism and Democracy have led to Gencocide as well.

The state of California used to pay a bounty for the scalps of dead Indians, and whites would murder peaceable Indian men, women, and children en masse.

Communism has been a terrible thing, but to be fair, Communism has been quite benevolent in some countries. Cuba still has a corp of highly trained doctors and other medical personnel who do charitable work around the globe.

And the Marxist Communist Sandanistas that the Reagan administration tried to exterminate eventually beat the Reagan-backed Drug-Running Contras into submission and took over Nicaragua, but then they held free elections where they were voted out.

Your grasp of world history is quite limited.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 02:52:48
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    None of those qualify as Genocide!

Oh and you left out Blacks collecting on scalps!

There was NO Genocide in Nicaragua!

Your grasp of revealing that you are in fact a Communist mean we should play poker sometime! LMAOff!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 03:11:53 (edited)
    Lee
    I only gave one example of genocide.

And yes, the wanton mass murder of a native people is indeed genocide.

I didn't say there was genocide in Nicaragua. I was using the Sandanista's to support my earlier point.

" . . . . to be fair, Communism has been quite benevolent in some countries."

Don't you think it's ironic that the Reagan administration, the CIA, and nasty Ollie North actually allowed and facilitated the transportation and sale of hundreds of tons of cocaine by the Contras into the USA in order to build up a fund for the Contra's to by weapons to fight the supposedly horrible Sandinistas.

In effect, the Reagan Administration and the Contra's helped launch the Crack epidemic in major US cities in the 1980's in order to exterminate Communist Sandinistas, who after taking control of the country, later benevolently allowed free elections in which they were voted out of power.

The so- called good Capitalists helped to poison two generations of American young people and decimiated entire American inner cities in an unsuccessful attempt to destroy a benevolent Communism.

Is that ironic or what?

And no, I'm not a Communist. Sure I learn from history, but that does not make me a Communist. It makes me a realist.

As George Santayana said . . . "Those who cannot learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 03:20:02
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Tell ya what Pal...add up the #s killed in your examples and then mine and get back to me!

Very clear what history has taught me! Oh and what is the great Liberal Barack Obama doing about Arab Muslims performing Genocide as we speak on Black Muslims & Chrstians in Sudan?

Oh and did you vote for Bill Clinton?
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 03:45:21
    Lee
    You didn't give any specific examples.

But if I was to add up all the millions exterminated in the name of Capitalism, we would have a pretty high number.

Can I count all of those who died in slavery to help their masters make a buck? The Colonization of Africa and the millions who were worked to death in mines and plantations around the world? . . . The Number would be staggering.

And what about all those enslaved under Hitler's regime to work in the armaments factories of the big capitalists?

And how about the West Virginia Coal Miner Wage Slaves who died of black lung before they turned forty? . . . and the milllions of poor immigrants put to work under dangerous and unhealthy conditions who died far before their time.

Yes, I voted for Bill Clinton . . . And I'm glad I did.

I'm especially impressed with the tax legislation he pushed through Congress which generated trillions in revenue and resulted in three (or was it four) consecutive years of budget surpluses.

Now that's good administrating, I don't care what anybody says.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 03:55:31
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Lol...Pal...I gave specific examples all happened in the 20th Century! Not 19th 17th or further!

Dude I am not your platform for discussing your view of World History! I read "Ghost of King Leopold"!

Ah...so you deplore capitalists at every turn but your not a Commie! I see! Then clearly you're an idiot!

Oh...well Bill was IN on Iran-Contra BIG Time! Learn something about the Contra Pilot Training Faclity in Mena Arkansas!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 04:07:48 (edited)
    Lee
    Oh yeah . . .Soviet Russia, China and Cambodia!

I'll go along with Russia and Cambodia. But not China, to any great extent.

Mao fought Chiang Kai Chek and there were atrocities committed by both sides, although I don't think it would qualify as genocide.

Genocide is systematic extermination.

And no, I do not in any way "deplore Capitalism." I'm a small-scale Capitalist myself. But I do recognize that Capitalism, left completely unguided can grow into a dangerous perversion of itself.

There is no real evidence to suggest that Bill was "IN" on Iran Contra.

He is accused of it, but then again, he is accused of stealing the white house china too. Right Wing Nut Job scum traditionally lash out with a lot accusations . . . in attempts to cover up their own misdeeds.

Even if Reagan's CIA convinced Governor Clinton to let them use a hangar in Mena, it was most likely done under false pretenses. After all, the mendacity of RWNJ scum can never be underestimated.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 04:19:14
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Look...you are simply not up to the task here! Mao long after Chang was on Taiwan and no real threat had Millions upon Millions Killed! LOL....And Chiang had anything to do with Tibet?

Really...well I know a ex- Air America pilot who says Bill knew and wrote a book about it!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/08 04:29:24 (edited)
    Lee
    Really? Please provide a link that shows that Mao had "Millions and Millions Killed," after the war was over. Actually I just checked it out . . .Looks like over a million anyway. Mao admitted to 700,000 executions.

And yeah, yeah, yeah . . . Books targeted for the consumption of simple-minded Republiclone Peons generate "Millions and Millions" of dollars.

Right Wingers just love to read lies that reinforce their prejudices.

Of course, very little in these books is factual,
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/08 04:37:47
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Huh? "The Ghost of King Leopold" is a "Republican Book"? LMAOff!

Your truly a Lost Soul! Good luck with your lunacy!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/09 01:57:46 (edited)
    Lee
    I never said anything about the "The Ghost of King Leopold."

You must be hallucinating again.

That's what happens when you subsist on a steady diet of lies and propaganda.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/09 02:34:37
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Have you read the Book? Then F*** Off Pal as it's written by a Guy who is a well spoken Liberal!

Now stop with the Immature throwing S*** on the wall to see what Sticks....you ain't been right yet!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/09 03:02:36 (edited)
    Lee
    No, i have not read the book. I have not even commented on the book.

It looks to me like you're trying to set up a straw man.

lol

You RWNJ's are funny . . .the way you pretend to be so knowledgeable, and then when it becomes clear to everybody that you have no idea of what you speak . . . you start flailing away with some nonsense apparently intended to distract attention away from your obvious weakness in rational thought.

Blather on sunshine.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/09 05:03:27
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Look you condecending ASS! You knew nothing about Mao and corrected yourself! You comment about the book was it's some "Right Wing Propaganda". You said I was a "Republican"....your list of Gaff is Horrendous here!

Now pull your head out from between your legs and get some sunshine & fresh air! You Stink!

here!
  • Lee littleb... 2012/05/09 11:03:23 (edited)
    Lee
    Hmmm . . . You seem upset.

Are you really upset with me, or are your projecting again.

Please don't blame me for your failings.
  • littleb... Lee 2012/05/09 17:46:49
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Lol...."Upset"? No...but you're an idiot! Nothing more than a Label er!

You made multiple guesses at what you think I am & where I get my info and you labeled wrong each time! "Labeling" is a form of "Projection"'

Facts! I am not a Republican nor am I Christian!

Oh and official records by the Chinese Government are that Maos tally during the Great Leap Forward was 20 million people! That is 3 million less than the entire population of Taiwan today!

I have been to Africa! Have you? I have seen 1st hand the devastation done by European Colonial times! Have you? The Autor of "King Leopolds Ghost" is a man namrd Adam Hochschild. He worked in the Anti-War Movement during the Vietnam War. He has also written books like "Russians Remember Stalin" and "Mirroors at Midnight: A South African Journey (and NO it's not a Travel Log). He is most certainly not a "Conservative"!

Now go run off and get your daily dose of Rush Limbaugh as you seem to know more about him than I do!
  • rustysh... Lee 2012/05/06 07:22:09
  • God ble... rustysh... 2012/05/06 17:04:12
    God bless American freedom
    +2
    agree... nor should any loyal American
  • God bless American freedom 2012/05/06 01:18:03 (edited)
    NO
    God bless American freedom
    +1
    Obama bows to slave owners and attended a "christian" church which taught him black males can become god when the real God does not do what they want and can genocide whites etc.. ( black liberation theology )

Perhaps Obama knows a different version of Lincoln than recorded history proves? Obama bows before the Sauds after all , and islam/shari'a is well known for altering historical facts to suit the rise/conquest of the planet for islam.... you know what I mean.. like America has 57 states... America is a muslm country ... such as Selma got him borned ... like his attorneys in court said it would be wrong for the court to hold Obamas ( an attorney himself and all of themselves attorneys sworn to uphold the law which says producing false evidence IS a crime ) producing a fabricated/non existant birth certificate against him .... ?
  • Jack Sprat 2012/05/06 00:18:56
    NO
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    Not no, but hell no......height is the only thing that makes a close similarity.

Lincoln didn't hold himself up to be a cardboard cutout, took the blame for the incompetence of others, and fully admitted when he errored. He was humble and self effacing. And staunchly anti-slavery, were our current resident of the White House would have us "slaves of the state".

He honored the Constitution, he didn't call it the "Constitution is a charter of negative liberties". He tried to work within the frame work of the document, not try to nullify those "inconvenient parts" that keeps the government from owning our G_d given rights, to exchange them for some bartered down "responsibilities" of what the government expects from us.

lincoln and the constitution
  • Lee Jack Sprat 2012/05/06 01:37:20 (edited)
    Lee
    +1
    Obama is a supporter of the Constitution . . . Much more so than the self-described Constitutionalists who make up the Right Wing and continue to trash the Constitution at every opportunity.
  • Jack Sprat Lee 2012/05/06 01:47:39 (edited)
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    Obama is a supporter of the constitution the way a jackel supports a lion.

from each according to their ablity  to each according to their need

• Lee Jack Sprat 2012/05/06 01:56:31 (edited)
    Lee
    +1
    Well then . . .Please be specific.

How has Obama subverted the Constitution?

What do you think your Obama interview proves?

By the way, Reaganism has vastly redistributed wealth . . . from the middle class to the rich.

We need to reverse that trend . . . doncha think?

http://www.csmonitor.com/Busi...
  • Jack Sprat Lee 2012/05/08 20:52:51
    Jack Sprat
    +1
    We could start with not being quailified because of not being born of "two US citizens" (natural born)....

Obama Unconstitutional
    1. Made Recess Appointments- Article II Sec. 2 (the recess can only be a maximum 3 day recess as prescribed under Article 1 Sec. 5, can't he wait!)
    2. Declared War on Lybia w/o Congressional approval- provision for 60 days if an attack on US land or forces. Article I Sec. 8
    3. Overthrew State governments with Stimulus Package-1607(b): "If funds provided to any State in any division of this Act are not accepted for use by the Governor, then acceptance by the State legislature, by means of the adoption of a concurrent resolution, shall be sufficient to provide funding to such State.”
    5. GM Bailout- only congress has any authority with money
    6. ?ObamaCare?-Supreme Court is currently doing the ruling
    7. Matheson Affair- Bribery w/ judge appointments Article II Sec. 4 states he is worthy of impeachment

Oddly we have his ObamaScare in the SCOTUS ready for rejection, how about the Fast 'N Furious..... good start......

Wasn't a fan of Ronbow, voted twice for Dufus the Cracker, in 'Bama's first Administration.

Not to mention not enforcing laws on the books, like immigration and the defense of marriage act, and by not enforcing voter rights prot...

Obama Unconstitutional

Not to mention not enforcing laws on the books, like immigration and the defense of marriage act, and by not enforcing voter rights protections because of racial bias, Holder may be the AG, but it is a "high crime and misdemeanor" for "bama to ignore his job as chief law enforcement officer and allow Holder to not prosecute laws he doesn't like.

These are but a few....really there are too many to catalog.......

2014/04/21 14:44:52