Red Or Blue..... What PILL Is For You?

Brian 2013/05/02 02:09:28
Red Pill.
Blue Pill.
You can take the RED PILL and know the TRUTH about whats going on in our world
OR you can take the BLUE PILL and stay in the DARK. The choice is totally up to you. For most people the BLUE PILL works, to give them a false sense of security and the mainstream media does a great job of keeping us far from the TRUTH, as well as our GOVERNMENT! In fact it would really Rock ones world to Know the Truth.

If you CHOOSE the RED PILL these search engines are for you.
And remember there is no turning back once you enter the RABBIT HOLE!
GOOGLE useing the Web, Images and Videos. Here they are -
BUILDING 7,* Georgia Guidestones, *NORTH AMERICAN UNION
*BOHEMIAN GROVE, *The Golden Report Jerusalem supreme court.
*BUSH NWO, *Richard Gage, *CFR, Media Control and the New World Order.
*Bilderberg Group, *The club of Rome, *The Hague spider
and these will get the BALL ROLLING!

Please Leave any Search Engines that you may have and i will post them on HERE.....

BLESSINGS TO ALL NO MATTER WHAT PILL YOU CHOOSE!
MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL!

Please read~
John 8:32 (KJV)
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

2 Thessalonians 2
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

SO YOU SEE........
We must have the Love of the Truth, in order for the Truth to Make us Free!

Freedom Mom
I have taken the red pill long ago, UNITED STATES is a corporation, (1871) and your President and Vice President serve the Corporation not the American people. *Merritime Admirality Law, *Jordan Maxwell.com ( 50 yrs of research) watch his videos on youtube Matrix of Power, *Steve Quyale.com, *Californiaskywatch.com,*Esoteric Agenda on youtube *theforbiddenknowledge.org *educateyourself.com, *cuttingedge.com, *Dr. Chuck Missler videos on youtube, *ProjectCamelot.org, *www.infowars, *911 Road to Tyranny, *Terror Storm, *EndGAME, *Fall of The Republic, *Obama Deception, all on you tube, great videos. Happy hunting. The truth will set you free. *Project looking Glass, *HARRP,
*Project Blue Beam, *FEMA has some news, they are running a test, read about the New Madrid Seismic CastastrophicEarthquake Planning some suspect that they may use HARRP to make it happen, they have reseach on the distruction if it happens. I also read the reports on *CFR.org. and the *UN website.

you take the blue pill the story ends

gage cfr media world order ball rolling blessings pill choose

• Sheamus 2013/12/11 23:06:07
    Red Pill.
    Sheamus
    I would take the red pill. Then I would know the truth about civil construction in Sydney, and how great it really is!
  • Joe 2013/07/18 16:57:53
    Red Pill.
    Joe
  • Erica 2013/06/19 22:42:17
    Red Pill.
    Erica
    +1
    I think far too many people "take the blue pill" so to speak.. people see the scandals and exploits that occur on a daily basis in this world (United States for me)... then they turn their heads and accuse those that say our government is corrupt of being paranoid. I'll take the red pill any day, and unmask the hidden truths of our world..
  • Roberto 2013/06/17 04:12:02
    Red Pill.
    Roberto
    +2
    Red Pill
    I only seek the truth, the real and UNBIASED truth...
  • Brian Roberto 2013/06/17 06:13:26
    Brian
    Thats the only ones i want to have as my friends!
  • Theresa 2013/05/22 16:59:36
    Red Pill.
    Theresa
    +1
    I want to keep knowing what is happening.
  • DISENFRANCHISED 2013/05/22 09:10:35
    Red Pill.
    DISENFRANCHISED
    +3
    I've been popping the red pills like candy for over a decade, & giving them away to all i can. Unfortunately SH has deleted most of my posts from when I was more active on here.
  • Chere 2013/05/17 05:57:21
    Blue Pill.
    Chere
    It is simpler to take the blue pill in life. Too much knowledge is bad.
  • Erica Chere 2013/07/17 07:09:47
    Erica
    +1
    I have to ask - how is that a bad thing?
  • Chere Erica 2013/07/17 12:39:00
    Chere
    In 20 years you will understand.
  • Erica Chere 2013/07/17 16:08:40
    Erica
    +1
    I always seek the truth; there is a dark side of the human mind that we must understand and familiarize ourselves with, so that we may move forward and right our wrongs.
  • Brian Erica 2013/07/17 17:51:58
  • Erica Brian 2013/07/17 18:05:03
    Erica
    +1
    Age doesn't equate to wisdom, as so apparently demonstrated..
  • Chere Erica 2013/07/18 03:39:32
    Chere
    Age does equate to naive beliefs.
  • Erica Chere 2013/07/18 03:55:53
    Erica
    +1
    Say what you will; "old people" on this poll are taking the red pill.. what say you?
  • MikeWon 2013/05/11 07:55:11
  • Zercomn... MikeWon 2013/07/08 16:49:07
    Zercomnexus
    Seems like religion has blinded you. Your god isn't even real.
  • robinsonkailene 2013/05/09 01:01:06
    Blue Pill.
    robinsonkailene
    Less anxiety that way
  • RubenRi... robinso... 2013/05/09 04:05:45
    RubenRibnik
    +1
    yeah I suppose it is easier to just go with the flow........ but I am an individual.. I have a problem listening to lies when I know they are lies. I have a problem when someone tries to control me or my life..
  • RubenRi... robinso... 2013/05/09 04:10:04
    RubenRibnik
    +1
    think of this.. we will legalize pot, lower the drinking age... in doing so people are appeased, so the get drunk and stoned and no longer pay attention, when they do hear something they just smoke another joint and laugh.. You give the masses what they want, you make them happy and unaware so they ignore what your other hand is doing...
  • Jarod Kochman 2013/05/07 15:47:35
  • ikittie101 Jarod K... 2013/05/27 20:56:44
    ikittie101
    +1
    True, but would you rather take the red is the question!
  • Ron–Born from Above 2013/05/06 17:22:22
    Blue Pill.
    Ron–Born from Above
    It is a shame that you didn't allow for another option here! For I am not in darkness, but walk in the light of the Crucified Christ.

Trying to marry scripture to a fictional movie-then make an extrapolation from Scripture to justify conspiracy theories is to dishonor to God and Scripture. Specially since this was not the "authors intent". The truth and the love of truth is "Christ". You just can make that leap to presuppose Christ and Paul were speaking of conspiracy theories. That would make man sovereign.

The Scripture describes a "gossip" as one who connives and dreams up a "twist" that is compelling and winsome. There is a perverted sweetness to this deception that is the principal lure of committing this sin. "Yeah, that is it! So and so is doing such and such." The more divorced from the truth this is, the more outlandish the slander, the better...

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come forth evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, railings:

Isaiah 8:12-13, Say ye not, A conspiracy, concerning all whereof this people shall say, A conspiracy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be in dread thereof.
    Jehovah of hosts, him shall ye sanctify; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

The power of allurement–or horror–of conspira...

The power of allurement–or horror–of conspiracy theories is that a conspiracy is by its very nature "secret" and thus cannot be proven or disproved.

You and your sources are conspiracy buffs, claiming special "insider or special" knowledge (gnosticism). You have it all figured out, you are the "enlightened one" Why should I believe anything you proclaim?

Proverbs 18:8 The words of a talebearer are like tasty trifles....

Like all sin, there is a price to pay. The price here is in defamation of character to the real-life people and organizations, and in self-delusion and inability to discern the truth for those who continue in it.

1 Peter 2:1 Putting away therefore all wickedness, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and railing, be put away from you, with all malice:

We are told in some detail by God how to think and deal with rulers and government in Scripture. And consider that these Scriptures were written during a time when leaders and government were much worse than now.

Titus 3:1-2 Put them in mind to be in subjection to rulers, to authorities, to be obedient, to be ready unto every good work,
    to speak evil of no man, not to be contentious, to be gentle, showing all meekness toward all men.

Do the wild accusations and projected phobias and fears of Conspiracy Theory pass this test?

The bottom line is that "Christian" conspiracy theories makes about as much sense as "Christian Racism." Both are forbidden in Scripture.

1 Peter 2:17 Honor all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
  • Brian Ron–Bor... 2013/05/06 22:42:57
    Brian
    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew 24 (KJV)
    1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false ...

Matthew 24 (KJV)

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Blessings to you and yours my Brother in Christ!
  • Ron–Bor... Brian 2013/05/07 01:12:39 (edited)
    Ron–Born from Above
    I said what I had to say, you have been warn. You need a better understanding of these verses if you want to apply them to us. Only the latter verses apply to Christ's return. As I told you before there are three questions that Christ is answering.
  • Brian Ron–Bor... 2013/05/07 02:16:53
    Brian
    For one do you understand that satan has been building his kingdom on earth and the ones that have been really running our government as well as the worlds government's serve in his kingdom. Now with that said please seek truth my brother, because we are being well DECEIVED by this whole system we all live under......
    Please seek truth of whats really going on, because our lord Jesus Christ wants our eyes open! Blessings to you and yours!
  • Ron–Bor... Brian 2013/05/07 06:13:43
    Ron–Born from Above
    +1
    I will get in touch with you Brian, for I need to talk with you!

God Bless you too†
  • Zercomn... Ron–Bor... 2013/07/08 16:50:00
    Zercomnexus
    Religion is part of the problem... you've been duped from a young age, indoctrinated to think that there actually is a god.
  • frank 2013/05/06 15:27:46 (edited)
    Red Pill.
    frank
    +2
    I’ll take another Red pill please. I need to give to one of my democrat friends.
  • JustTheFacts 2013/05/06 13:12:18
    Red Pill.
    JustTheFacts
    +2
    The red pill is for personal responsibility, pride of nation, fixing the wrongs. Blue pill is lies, deceptions, going off the cliff, blaming others for your problems, defeat and only a few people ending up with all the chips at the end of the day.
  • Carlo 2013/05/06 10:47:37
    Red Pill.
    Carlo
    +2
    Damn good way of putting this question across Brian. BRIGHT RED!
  • Brian Carlo 2013/05/06 10:53:55
    Brian
    +1
    Thank you Carlo. I try my best to bring them in.....:)
  • Carlo Brian 2013/05/06 12:15:49 (edited)
    Carlo
    +1
    Ah yes "Building 7" We should rename 9/11 that. No matter how you look at that building something just seems so wrong about it. Especially when two buildings just fell in a similar manner, but it was said the aircraft caused it, yet no aircraft with building 7 Like a gift in giving the terrorist what they wanted, to take down our towers, like their first attempt and actually give it to them for expressing their determination to try again later. Only little did they realize we actually had the capacity to give it to them based on something we needed it more than what they needed it for. The civil liberties they couldn't legislate away from us ever otherwise, leaving the terrorist holding the bag and never would have been attempted, if the test of mass media and its full control had not been done first. All you needed was a President in on the plan and you have a go. Then we had the fraud of the election between Gore and Bush down in Florida, so who better than ole GWB who did illegal wiretaps and who thought of no one but himself and his associates, starting a "war on terror" (as if that was even possible) while he was in office to justify spending us into the poor house, giving all the entities the favors of paybacks for re-electing him. Ending his reign with the worse recessi...

Ah yes "Building 7" We should rename 9/11 that. No matter how you look at that building something just seems so wrong about it. Especially when two buildings just fell in a similar manner, but it was said the aircraft caused it, yet no aircraft with building 7 Like a gift in giving the terrorist what they wanted, to take down our towers, like their first attempt and actually give it to them for expressing their determination to try again later. Only little did they realize we actually had the capacity to give it to them based on something we needed it more than what they needed it for. The civil liberties they couldn't legislate away from us ever otherwise, leaving the terrorist holding the bag and never would have been attempted, if the test of mass media and its full control had not been done first. All you needed was a President in on the plan and you have a go. Then we had the fraud of the election between Gore and Bush down in Florida, so who better than ole GWB who did illegal wiretaps and who thought of no one but himself and his associates, starting a "war on terror" (as if that was even possible) while he was in office to justify spending us into the poor house, giving all the entities the favors of paybacks for re-electing him. Ending his reign with the worse recession since the depression of 1929.

That or the first one was just a prelude to the second, putting the blame to the Jehad for the first one based on false information said to be provided by the same intelligence that told us Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, a secret agency of the government. It was because we needed a foothold in the Middle East. Who better than Saddam in Irac Especially with the President having the ability to claim the reasons for certain actions in foreign relations is based on information given by that secret agency of the government.

With all perfect plans there are fuk ups like building 7
    Its apparent the explosives were suppose to go off during the collapse of the other two towers leaving us none the wiser. Either certain important people had not made it out of the building because they were unaware of what was to happen, so they had to wait, or the explosives just didn't go off when they were suppose to because of a problem in the triggering, but they had to drop it before firefighters got into the building and discovered the charges while putting out the fires, opening a very big can of worms. Then we have the owner of all three buildings Ron Silverman making the comment that the Fire Dept is going to "pull it" They only had the control of the media left, never allowing building 7 to be seen on national TV ever again. Waiting until 5;30pm to drop it when most people didn't want o have their TV's on watching the collapses over and over and over any longer on the news.. YouTube is a place where misinformation and propaganda can be planted as well.

Also that day coupled with two other aircraft crashing, yet the impossible occurrence of no debris visible at either of those two crash sites.

Regardless they were right, it worked.
  • Zercomn... Carlo 2013/07/08 16:51:16
    Zercomnexus
    Building 7 has been debunked, you have been fooled by poor arguments that any skeptic wouldn't accept.
  • Carlo Zercomn... 2013/07/09 04:44:13 (edited)
  • Zercomn... Carlo 2013/07/09 10:37:11
  • Carlo Zercomn... 2013/07/09 15:28:55 (edited)
    Carlo
    +1
    Okay genius, but I know a hell of a lot more about building construction than you ever will. How do I know this to be a fact? I built them for over 25 years. So believing bullshiit and knowing things, are two different things aren't they?

I'll let you in on a little secret. Fire can't drop them in anyway shape or form in a matter of seconds. Not if they are hit by aircraft or a meteor. Especially if not struck by anything at all, but a few pieces of debris. The propaganda phase is over. Remember they were not trying to fool the people who knew better. They were to all the people who didn't, the greatest portion of the population. It was also an experiment in media control on that population. Which I hate to say was great success and bad things are to come, with some already happening because of it. Good Day.
  • Zercomn... Carlo 2013/07/09 15:43:20
    Zercomnexus
    No one is claiming fire dropped them in seconds... I'm glad you know how to build a building, you clearly don't understand how they come down.

Do you have evidence of media control, or must you invoke a conspiracy on top of nonsense to make it make more sense to you? This is quite absurd.
  • Carlo Zercomn... 2013/07/09 20:13:38 (edited)
    Carlo
    +1
    To begin with you tell me where and when and I say never, has the video of building 7 dropping in a controlled demolition been shown on national television since 9/11. By the time it was shown on national television on that day at 5:30 most Americans had shut there TV's off because the media was just showing the two towers dropping over and over and over. There is part of your proof on media control. No YouTube doesn't count.

Second, not only do I know how they are built, I also know how they are brought down in such a manner in seconds. There is absolutely only one possible way to do this, no matter what anyone tries to say or hypothesize.
    This is only in a controlled manner which undermines the structure from its base to allow gravity and its weight to drop the structure at the rate of "free fall". Free fall is a manner which shows no resistance whatsoever. Don't try to sell me on anything other than this method, because that would be absurd. The process takes much longer than a day and surely a week, but normally a month or more to prepare. Less time could be used in this type of operation because the number of charges could be reduced, because the effects need not necessarily drop the building exactly into its signature, in an attempt to protect the surrounding buildings. No...

This is only in a controlled manner which undermines the structure from its base to allow gravity and its weight to drop the structure at the rate of "free fall". Free fall is a manner which shows no resistance whatsoever. Don't try to sell me on anything other than this method, because that would be absurd. The process takes much longer than a day and surely a week, but normally a month or more to prepare. Less time could be used in this type of operation because the number of charges could be reduced, because the effects need not necessarily drop the building exactly into its signature, in an attempt to protect the surrounding buildings. No, a building would not necessarily need to be gutted in order for this method to be successful. Still much longer than one day and yes, you can place the charges in locations like elevator shafts and up in drop ceilings on columns and beams which can be remotely detonated. The placement of such charges could be controlled through construction projects in a covert manner with only a few individuals aware of what is going on. Most construction projects are closed off and isolated from anyone but the workers while the project is being completed. Also, there are men all over this world who will go in to places and do whatever is asked of them in completing these tasks for very very good pay and no question asked and secrecy at the utmost part of their career. Just like hired mercenaries. So no, they need not be Americans. Yes, when your government is behind it, making access to this country is easy. Having a CIA makes the whole thing plausible.

Also a great deal of the substances used to do these demolitions was found all over the city after 9/11. The steel from these buildings was whisked off to foundry's to be melted and made into ships, so no further examination of the beams could be done. Another thing only a government could have control of.

Planes don't crash into buildings or the ground leaving no evidence of those crashes visible from outside or above. Remotely flown into an office building at top speeds, which by the way no pilot could ever train for, will still leave evidence outside the building. You drop the building on top of that evidence, its not seen. The Pentagon with six foot thick walls and the ground in Pennsylvania although soil, is inherently hard and a completely different story. The laws of physics would have had these two crashes leaving most of the aircraft's visible.

Our government could not have reaped all the wonderful benefits to them any other way.
  • Zercomn... Carlo 2013/07/10 02:49:36
    Zercomnexus
    Your first point... the twin towers and the pentagon was slightly bigger news in case you hadn't noticed. This isn't evidence of control, this is evidence of media. You'll need to do far better than that.

Secondly the building hardly fell at free fall speeds. This is well known to be false by anyone that can understand basic physics. It seems that you are unacquainted with such ideas. You don't invoke evidence, but merely a lack thereof, this is not a compelling line of thought. Invoking a lack of evidence in support of an idea is called an argument from ignorance fallacy.

Those substances used in the explosion... I've read the analysis, it is extremely poorly done. The materials were not gathered on site, were not gathered even within the time frame of the event, and one sample was gleaned from a random guys window sill. Honestly it was the worst example of science I've ever seen and it is pretty terrible that you actually take it seriously. It is understandable that you didn't pick up on this in the paper though, not many are able to spot crappy practices.

You assert that there was no evidence, yet there are videos of the event from civilians ( especially the second plane, as people would be filming the towers after the first plane hit). There is an easy way to train for this, ...

You assert that there was no evidence, yet there are videos of the event from civilians ( especially the second plane, as people would be filming the towers after the first plane hit). There is an easy way to train for this, and honestly I have the software available to me... your assertion that it isn't even possible is asinine. Also... given your lack of understanding of physics I won't take your word for granted on this subject either.

Politicians reap the benefits of any event and attempt to warp it to suit their needs, just like sandy hook and many other tragedies.

2014/08/23 01:36:19