Re-Digitized Video Shows 'Gashes or Welts' On Zimmerman's Head.

zbacku 2012/04/02 17:00:19
Care To Comment.
What Do You Think.
Why Can't I See The Video On GMA's Web Site.
Trayvon Martin: ABC enhances George Zimmerman video
9:31 a.m. EST, April 2, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Sentinel Staff Writer

ABC News has re-digitized video of George Zimmerman taken shortly after Trayvon Martin's shooting.

The video was unveiled as an exclusive this morning on "Good Morning America." ABC was the first news organization to show the original tape
.

Reporter Matt Gutman said the clearer video shows "what appear to be a pair of gashes or welts on George Zimmerman's head."

Neighborhood Watch volunteer Zimmerman has said he shot 17-year-old Trayvon in self-defense. The video shows Zimmerman arriving at the Sanford Police Department within an hour after the shooting.

Gutman said the video had been "clarified" by Forensic Protection Inc. Former FBI Special Agent Brad Garrett told ABC that the clearer video shows "marks on the back of Mr. Zimmerman's head."

Read More: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/new...

• KilrQueen 2012/04/02 17:27:37 (edited)
    What Do You Think.
    KilrQueen
    +3
    I think everyone should just shut up about this entire thing and let the investigators do their job. All the idiots in Hollywood have jumped on the bandwagon. It seems to me that Hollywood, the media and black people do not want racism to end. If they did, then they would all stop harping on colors, etc..and just announce the news as teen is murdered during scuffle or something along those lines...instead of black teen murdered by white man...ridiculous!!

• Proggy 2012/04/03 07:43:44
    What Do You Think.
    Proggy
    Now that forensic audio pathologist have concluded that voice yelling for help was most definitely NOT Zimmerman, I think it was Trayvon Martin who was the one defending himself. When Zimmerman got out of his car disregarding the 911 dispatcher's request not to follow him, he was the aggressor of any altercation.
  • TheTrut... Proggy 2012/04/04 06:03:34
    TheTruth1313
    Actually, it was proven that MSNBC doctored their copy of the 911 call to make it sound like it wasn't Zimmerman's voice.
  • Proggy TheTrut... 2012/04/04 06:40:21
    Proggy
    This is just one of many stories on it. Voice forensic analysts say it wasn't Zimmerman yelling for help. http://content.usatoday.com/c...
  • TheTruth1313 2012/04/03 06:45:10
    Care To Comment.
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    Wait. You mean the media doctored evidence in order to lie, spin or cover something up?!? Hell you say!! Don't you all just love sarcasm(lol)
  • taitaFalcon23 2012/04/03 00:38:00
    Care To Comment.
    taitaFalcon23
    +1
    this informattion did not need to be hidden for so long - the kid was shot over a month ago; it still does not mean that zipperhead didn't cause the altercation in the first place. instead an uproar, sanfords top cop looses his position to protect the info they could have let out. zipperhead must have some goods on Sheriff Lee...
  • Diana 2012/04/02 18:41:03
    Care To Comment.
    Diana
    I seen the gashes yesterday in a video.
  • phantom8541 2012/04/02 18:12:34
    What Do You Think.
    phantom8541
    +1
    Of course ABC is going to cover their butts after putting out the first airing and purposely
    placing a banner across the screen to obstruct the critical frames when Zimmerman's head is at the angle his wounds are apparent.
    NBC, ABC and CBS are firmly in the tank on this to see how much they can promote the faux outrage generated by 0bowMao, Sharpton, Jackson, idiots in Congress and the rest of the usual morons who come crawling from the swamp.

CNN hasn't been too obvious in their slant and made a half attempt to stay out of the fray. FOX has repeated numerous times that they will not jump to conclusions and will stick to reporting only the verified facts as they are available.
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/04/02 17:42:34
    Care To Comment.
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    Zimmerman stalked, accosted, assaulted and murdered Trayvon Martin. Did you expect him not to fight back? Oh I see.. "Stand Your Ground" doesn't apply to Black Minors, right? I would expect Zimmerman to have some marks on him. In the 911 call made by the neighbor it has been determined that the screams for help did not come from George Zimmerman. People who kill and claim "Self Defense" are always attacked by Black Kids screaming for help, right?
  • ray FAWKES'... 2012/04/02 17:51:13
    ray
    +1
    Oh I see , The constantly shifting story the FAKED 911 transcripts From NBC the Phony story of no Marks from CBS the picture of a Twelve year old as opposed to more recent pictures . All the lies and falsehoods allows you to be able to discern the truth ?

Now , with all the lies your able to write the narrative and tell what happened where there are no witnesses ?

How can it be that you have acquired greater knowledge of the true events than the rest ?
  • FAWKES'... ray 2012/04/02 17:56:12
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    The dry cleaner called. Your hood and robe are ready.

Fox News played the same tape and reported the same conclusion that the "Screamer" is not Zimmerman.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/201...

Is Fox faking and lying too?
  • ray FAWKES'... 2012/04/02 18:30:31
    ray
    What has fox got to do with anything . They may lying as well as the rest .
    Just that CBS and NBC have a history of lying and faking reports.
    Todays news is NBC editing the 911 tapes to change the conversation to make Zimmerman look likd a racist .
    http://www.americanthinker.co...

Ten years ago they had a history of not letting truth get in the way of a good story http://walterolson.com/articl...

Anybody ask those half witted "experts" where they got tapes of Zimmerman screaming for comparison of their analysis ?

There is an Eyewitness that saw Zimmerman on his back with Martin on his chest . States that Zimmerman is calling for help
    Then another witness reports Zimmerman was on top
    ( Martin is unmarked according to coroner, suggesting Martin was never hit )
    A witness heard a single shot , another witness hears two shots.

Between the lies and distortions, No honest person can make any statements as to what happened .
  • FAWKES'... ray 2012/04/02 18:57:11 (edited)
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Are there police photos of Zimmerman's injuries? NO. Is there a medical report of Zimmerman's Injuries? NO. Zimmerman had no injuries.
  • ray FAWKES'... 2012/04/02 19:12:44
    ray
    The photos and medical reports are in the hands of the investigators.

But if you really want to see them , I'm sure that MSM will create them on demand.
    IF they don't , then the professional racist will bellow anything you would like to hear.

You also seem to privy to far more knowledge than the general public. Guess the police report that Zimmerman was bleeding from the face and back of his head , had grass stains on his back and treated by paramedics at the scene can be ignored . After all they don't seem to fit in with your vast arsenal of facts.

No intelligent person can form a reasonable opinion with what is now known.
  • FAWKES'... ray 2012/04/02 19:52:28
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    LMAO!! No they aren't They don't exist. What does exist however is a Mortician's report showing Trayvon Martin had no injuries to his hands.
  • ray FAWKES'... 2012/04/02 20:24:21
  • Proggy FAWKES'... 2012/04/03 07:50:12
    Proggy
    Geeze these people are getting pissed that as more facts come out the walls are closing in more and more on Zimmerman. They're really pissed someone may NOT get away with murdering a Black person.
    What Do You Think.
    KilrQueen
    +3
  • Proggy KilrQueen 2012/04/03 07:46:49
    Proggy
    That's a hell of a easy thing to say when you're NOT Black and it's NOT your child in a graveyard.
  • KilrQueen Proggy 2012/04/03 14:32:52
    KilrQueen
    Ok, get over the black thing already....he was a human being, period...who cares what color he was, that has nothing to do with why he was murdered. It's people like you that want to keep drawing attention to color that help keep racism alive and well. It's people like me that want to stop racism by not glorifying the color of their skin. We are all people of the same country and we need to stop being idiotic when it comes to this issue.
  • Proggy KilrQueen 2012/04/03 17:24:04
    Proggy
    Sorry break it to you, but when you have a certain level of melanin in your skin there is no getting over the "Black thing". Let me ask you this, what did Zimmerman know about Martin? He didn't know his family, his name, what school he went to, his favorite video game, his girlfriend, NOTHING! He only knew one thing about Martin... HE WAS BLACK AND MALE! That's IT! That was enough for Zimmerman to be suspicious enough and hold him suspect of having to have done something wrong, and as it was said in the tapes "something was wrong with him".

I seriously think you need to look up the word glorify. I'm a Jew with a Black daughter who lives in the south! You don't think I want like hell for racism to end? But I know pretending it's not happening and ignoring it does't make it so it's not. You strike me as good person and as noble as your view is, we can't be delusional when it comes to this issue.
  • KilrQueen Proggy 2012/04/03 22:10:13
    KilrQueen
    I do not agree with making assumptions as to what happened when nobody excluding the investigators know what really happened. You are believing everything the media is telling you to believe and I'm sorry, but I disagree with that. The media has more than proved that they are incapable of being unbiased. They are also the biggest whore for racism and will quickly point out "Oh look, it was a white on black" which is the entire reason this got so much attention to start with. But now it turns out the gentleman was not white he was hispanic, but they have gone to far now to back track. So, now it's full throttle to destroy Zimmerman. Do you have any idea how many teens are murdered in the country? Why are people not up in arms over that statistic? I find that to be more distrubing than focusing just on one incident...which is exactly what it is...ONE INCIDENT out of thousands.

On the race issue, I am not saying pretend it isn't there, but if people would stop using the racial qualifier to identify themselves and stop separating themselves by race, then you would be surprised at how quickly it would become a thing of the past. We are all HUMAN BEINGS, first and foremost. The media, government and several other agencies all ask what race you are, now tell me....what does...

On the race issue, I am not saying pretend it isn't there, but if people would stop using the racial qualifier to identify themselves and stop separating themselves by race, then you would be surprised at how quickly it would become a thing of the past. We are all HUMAN BEINGS, first and foremost. The media, government and several other agencies all ask what race you are, now tell me....what does that have to do with you filling out a form for I don't know, let's say the census bureau or to apply for anything with the government....if you don't make much money and need to file for assistance at your childs school, that's one of the questions they ask, what does that have to do with anything? Do you see what I'm trying to get at here? As long as we keep separating the races on forms and in life then of course racism will continue to thrive. It all starts with you. When I fill out a form for race, I write in Human. I refuse to be labelled as white, purple, green, etc...I am on this planet the same as you and all the other people and you are no better than I am and I am no better than the millions of other people on this planet. I do not consider myself being delusional, I believe it's being rational and not running with the media hype...you can just see how it feeds the racism frenzy and I personally find it disgusing that people buy into it everytime the words white on black come up. You know there are also black on white crimes, probably about the same level and you don't see anyone screaming racism over that, why not? Why can't black on white be construed as racism? See how hypocritical that sounds? We can say that white on black is due to racism but we can't say that black on white is racism. Makes me wonder why not?
  • Proggy KilrQueen 2012/04/04 03:32:02
    Proggy
    Now I agree with much of what you just said. As I said you have a good heart and your views are noble. Please keep that always. We are all human beings before we're any race, color, or creed. I so wish that many of us could realize that and this could be a beautiful planet of cultural diversity to share with each other. Believe me, I'm so with you on that.

But now I'm going to point out to what so many people are missing in what's going on with this case. Like you said there are many teenagers murdered everyday. This is true, but where are the culprits of those murders? IN JAIL! If they're not in jail when they get caught they will be. The Sanford PD let the murderer of this young man go. The Sanford PD sat on this for 3 weeks and was trying to sweep it under the rug and simply buy Zimmerman's "self defense" story. This boy was dead, shot to death and his family was just supposed to take that? NO WAY! Especially knowing full well if the roles had been reversed and it was Martin who shot Zimmerman he would've been arrested, booked, and onto trial by now, and we all know this. Yes the racial implications are ugly but they are there, and the way the Sanford PD and DA's office conducted this they did not help at all.

You have to realize what's at stake here. If Zimmerman get away ...

You have to realize what's at stake here. If Zimmerman get away with cold blooded murder without as much as ever being arrested. What do you think the climate is going to be for African-Americans? Instead of buying their kids video games and the latest electronic craze, Black parents will buy their kids guns so the next time they're "suspect" to someone for doing nothing more than being black, they'll be able to "stand their ground" and defend themselves. That's not the America or world I want to live in. There is no lynch mob mentality. Sure there are some bad eggs out there like The New Black Panther Party, but they're extreme nutjobs and are doing more harm than good just like the people who're defending Zimmerman by assassinating Martin's character and he's dead and unable to speak up for himself. So don't get me wrong, I only want justice to be served and for the system to work as intended. The Sanford PD and DA's office failed to see that happen. So let's see if the feds and state of Florida can prevail in their pursuit of justice where the Sanford PD and local DA failed so miserably.
  • KilrQueen Proggy 2012/04/04 03:56:59
    KilrQueen
    You do not know the facts, nor do I...the media is the one that put the racial slant on the entire situation. How do we know that the Sanford PD doesn't have issues with doing their job correctly? Wouldn't be the firs time a PD did something such as this and sadly to say, it probably won't be the last either. My point is that both people involved in this situation are being crucified by others that have no clue what the facts are. I'm sorry but I completely disagree with the latter part of your statment because neither of us know the facts. I do not think parents would even consider buying their child a gun because of this issue, that's going a little to far. One minute it was because he was black, next it was because of the hoodie. Hell if that were true, then we have hundreds of thousands of teenagers that would be suspect because they all wear hoodies. I think the public needs to but out and let the investigators do their job. This entire mess could be just because some cops didn't want to do their job.
  • Proggy KilrQueen 2012/04/04 04:09:57
    Proggy
    As I said, the racial overtone of it is very ugly, but the media didn't do that. Listen....

This have been enhanced with multiple EQ's so it's heard very clearly in a variety of frequencies. Zimmerman said "f*cking coons" that is a derogatory racial epithet. The media simply reported it. It does have bearing on if the murder was racially motivated. You are correct, about the laziness of some law enforcement. But the more this goes it looks like the Sanford PD was trying to protect Zimmerman and sweep this one under the rug. We both know that is just not right. You are correct, this whole mess could've been averted if the Sanford PD would've done fundamental by the book police work.
  • KilrQueen Proggy 2012/04/04 05:07:45
    KilrQueen
    Ok, my question to you is how do you know that this recording is legitimate? We have the media altering video and now who knows which one is true and which one is faked. I'm just not that trusting, I guess. I see a lot of people who have their own agenda and stirring the pot. So, this could be part of that pot stirring and if it is in fact the truth, then this new investigation will be taking of this problem, don't you agree? Isn't that the whole point of a new investigation and with all this attention, they will have to do something and I'm hoping it is the right thing based on factual evidence and not manufactured.
  • Proggy KilrQueen 2012/04/04 05:33:39 (edited)
    Proggy
    This is from the original released 911 tape of Zimmerman's call. It's the original that's not as enhanced, but you can still hear it at 1:53

No denying it. He said it, and it is what it is, hundreds of thousands of news outlets, websites, and law enforcement agencies aren't lying and peddling fake tapes. I agree, the investigation that the DOJ will weight this evidence heavily.
  • KilrQueen Proggy 2012/04/04 18:34:54
    KilrQueen
    It doesn't matter what he said, the point is that a person was shot by him, that is the core of the situation and the cause is what needs to be sorted out by the DOJ and not by the public. I just have a hard time with all this hate crime BS because that is exactly what it is. Mainly because it always seems that if it is to be considered a hate crime, it has to be white on black...when was the last time you heard racism being screamed when it was a black on white crime? I'm sure that hate crimes go towards all races yet the only ones you hear about are white on black. You can't have it only one way.
  • Proggy KilrQueen 2012/04/04 20:03:46 (edited)
    Proggy
    That's why there have been so few hate crimes prosecuted. It have to be proven beyond reasonable doubt that a victim's race was the sole defining factor of why they were murdered. It takes something very blatant to meet this criteria. Allow me to give a few examples...

If a Black guy in the process of carjacking someone White kills them, that's not a hate crime because the murder wasn't motivated by the person's race. More than likely the White victim was murdered for trying to fight for and defend their property. For the Black assailant the motivating factor was thievery. (Hate crime statue does not apply here)

Now if you take the murders that Joseph Paul Franklin committed, or the murders of James Byrd Jr. and most recently James Craig Anderson. These crimes were beyond reasonable doubt were committed solely based on the victim's color of skin and nothing more. Hence the terminology "Hate Crime" because one is driven to murder only in the name of their hatred and bigotry alone. Very detestable indeed. If you're like me when you read about the very few hate crimes that have been prosecuted it almost make you literally ill that a human being can harbor such vile disgusting loathing for another human being for doing nothing more than being born what they are.

So in essence, ye...

So in essence, yes what he said is very important. That's why they've gathered all the previous 911 tapes where Zimmerman have called to see the his demeanor in the calls, as many of his complaints was always about "Black males" and if this was a pattern for him. It will be very telling of what his motivation was and exactly why this young man is dead.
  • KilrQueen Proggy 2012/04/04 22:54:16
    KilrQueen
    I must say I have enjoyed talking with you concerning this topic, but to me murder is murder and I don't think the reason someone kills someone is important, it's the fact that they killed to solve a perceived problem for themselves. If it isn't done strictly as self defense, then it should be charged as 1st degree murder. Please note, this is only my viewpoint on this entire process. I do not agree that we have varying degrees of murder. In my eyes if you murdered someone intentionally whether it was premeditated or a spur of the moment thing, it's still 1st degree murder. If a person has the potential to kill once, then who is to say that they won't do it again? Hence, why I say it doesn't matter that he said what he said, what matters in my eyes is that he murdered someone, now it needs to be made clear if it was self defense or not...if not, then by all means, he needs to be prosecuted in a court of law....not on the streets.

I understand what you are saying concerning hate crimes but to me, the more we use racism in our society the more it is going to hang around. We have to focus more on not using it as a reason that something happened. I personally don't care what race murders another, the main fact is that someone murdered someone and what should be decided at...

I understand what you are saying concerning hate crimes but to me, the more we use racism in our society the more it is going to hang around. We have to focus more on not using it as a reason that something happened. I personally don't care what race murders another, the main fact is that someone murdered someone and what should be decided at that point was it in self defense or not...if not, then oh well, too bad for the murderer. I know it sounds hard core but I think in our society we have become so pansy a**ed with charging people with murder that we had to come up with varying degrees of it....makes no sense to me...if you kill, you kill....period. The only distinction that needs to be made is self defense or not. This does not include accidental killings which do happen. I am talking about someone becoming enraged enough that they kill another human being during that rage.

This race issue has become so ingrained in our society that races even do it to themselves. Instead of Black people being just Americans, they want to be African Americans. Which in my eyes is not true. You are African American if you were physically born in Africa. If you were born in Iowa then guess what, you are simply an American. That to me is separating themselves from Americans. I understand they are proud of their heritage but in America, we do not normally qualify our being American with what other part of the world our ancestors came from.

Ok, I need to stop...LOL, I can go on and on with this topic. It's been good talking with you. Nice to talk with someone that spew hatred or idiocy.
  • Proggy KilrQueen 2012/04/05 00:11:33
    Proggy
    Nice talking to you too, as I said I can agree with many of your viewpoints. What you said about being and American, though I don't practice the religion I am of Israeli blood and happen to be born in America, but I'm not specifically classified as a Jewish-American. I agree with you, and at the same time everyone else need to quit referring to Blacks as "African-Americans" as well. that goes for Asian-Americans, Arab-Americans, etc... We're all human beings and Americans.
  • KilrQueen Proggy 2012/04/05 00:15:35
    KilrQueen
    +1
    Exactly :o), look we agreed and we're on different ends of the political spectrum...what are the odds of that happening!! Have a great one!
  • Proggy KilrQueen 2012/04/05 00:19:19
    Proggy
    You too! :-)
  • Freeranger 2012/04/02 17:14:13
    What Do You Think.
    Freeranger
    +3
    I think I don't know what to think, and I also think that others ability to think clearly has been impeded by moronic celebrities and other scummy luminaries who have already tried, and convicted this guy before the facts are known.
  • Howler 2012/04/02 17:08:41
    Care To Comment.
    Howler
    +3
    If the race-baiting, "intellectual", self-righteous media would jus re-digitize some video of their OWN heads, they would probably find there is no brain -- just a full deck of race-cards with Obama 2012 on the back of them.
  • Captain-Morgan 2012/04/02 17:05:42
    What Do You Think.
    Captain-Morgan
    +3
    More facts and information are coming out..

2014/09/18 23:47:21