Rave this if you're sick of Right Wingers turning this tragedy into an Anti-Obama tirade.

T J 2012/12/16 17:35:22
I agree. It should be about the victims, not the president
I have Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Whether it's accuse him of faking his tears, or using this tragedy to take away guns. (Which if he wanted to, he would have done that by now and not allowing guns into National Parks). I understand the people on here disagree with the president, or just simply don't like him. But seriously, everytime something bad happens, it's either Obama's fault or they're trying to dehumanize him. I just want to take this time in telling to shut up and keep their ignorance to themselves. Who's with me?

• tikiteek 2012/12/18 23:55:03
    tikiteek
    +2
    The president would get blamed if a pit bull chewed the seat out of republicans drawls!
  • Wohuz 2012/12/18 10:15:42
    Wohuz
    +1
    Republicans blame EVERYTHING on Obama. It's Obama's fault that Manny Pacquiao got knocked out. It's Obama's fault that Hurricane Sandy became so big of a storm. They even say it's Obama's fault that George Lucas sold Star Wars to Disney!
  • rbeas 2012/12/18 01:44:20
    rbeas
    +1
    how could it not be unless you are Adam Lanza or someone of the same mentality?
  • Tinka123 2012/12/17 23:20:15
    I have Obama Derangement Syndrome.
    Tinka123
    +1
    Is it as sickening as this being turned into an "anti-gun" tirade? Opportunism is everywhere.
  • JAR HEAD Tinka123 2012/12/19 02:15:53
    JAR HEAD
    +1
    not anti gun. anti assault riffles huge difference facts help
  • Tinka123 JAR HEAD 2012/12/19 02:28:55
    Tinka123
    Does not government use assault rifles?
  • SK-pro scramnesty 2012/12/17 18:27:12
    I have Obama Derangement Syndrome.
    SK-pro scramnesty
  • SK-pro ... SK-pro ... 2012/12/17 18:27:41
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +3
    Gutless coward, you can't even give an unbiased option in your poll. wussy!
  • Bronar 2012/12/17 18:07:44
    Bronar
    +3
    I don't agree with your assessment. It would seem the left wingers are "using" the tragedy far more to push their agenda.
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/12/17 17:34:30
    I have Obama Derangement Syndrome.
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    You guys called him the Messiah, why isn't he healing the dead?
  • T J WannaBe... 2012/12/18 04:19:50
    T J
    No, you've called him the Messiah, most of us just called him a better choice than McCain and Romney.
  • The Lib Hater 2012/12/17 16:28:25
    I have Obama Derangement Syndrome.
    The Lib Hater
    +5
    I think the libs on this so called blog of hate created by an 0bama loving butt puppet needs to take the test.
    http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/5...
  • T J The Lib... 2012/12/17 17:30:23
    T J
    +1
    Your name is lib hater and I have the blog of hate? Oh, the irony.
  • Todd~AF... T J 2012/12/18 00:52:09
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    How is it ironic that a person hates those who seek, at every turn, to destroy our nation?
  • T J Todd~AF... 2012/12/18 04:21:49
    T J
    No, it's ironic that person, who has no idea of what the hell he's talking about, make such a broad statement about a group of thinkers. Here's a clue dummy, just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they want to destroy the country.
  • Todd~AF... T J 2012/12/18 15:57:49
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    The liberal agenda is the destruction of the United States as a free republic. Now get your head out of your @$$!
  • T J Todd~AF... 2012/12/18 17:58:11
    T J
    Your right wing fantasies are the destruction to reality. BTW, it's a democracy, stop fearing the word.
  • The Lib... T J 2012/12/18 15:50:51 (edited)
    The Lib Hater
    +1
    Yep, and I also hate Islamic Muslims, and Illegal Aliens too. Now let me ask you, What year did the Clinton assaults weapons ban effect go into effect? 1994. What year did it sunset? 2004. What year did Columbine happen? 1998. So, the Clinton assault ban didn't stop anything, now did it, you puke?
  • T J The Lib... 2012/12/18 18:04:00
    T J
    Actually it did. http://www.sas.upenn.edu/jerr... Also, you teabagging bigot, you've just proven to be the enemy of America. You can't love America and hate Americans. You don't love this country, you love having your way. I have no respect for you, you right wing, racist, teabagging bitch.
  • Mr. Won... T J 2012/12/19 04:32:17
    Mr. Wonderful
    I second that. ;-)
  • Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA 2012/12/17 15:48:09
    I have Obama Derangement Syndrome.
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +7
    For lack of an un-biased answer choice, I went with this one.You will get no rave from me on this piece of crap posting. You're sick of us on the right going after obie? Well I am sick of the left giving him a pass on EVERYTHING. I am sick of obie using every tragedy to push his agenda of destroying the United States constitution. I am sick of the left taking every shooting and using it as an excuse to disarm the people who did NOT commit the crime. Why don't you lefties take a GOOD look at where most of these shooting occur? Gee, don't like seeing that it is in so-called "Gun-Free" zones? Try using some common sense and start insisting that American teachers and school faculties be trained in the proper use of firearms and make sure they have the means available to stop these insane animals!
    http://www.thenewamerican.com...
    http://www.usatoday.com/story...
    http://www.american-partisan....
    http://americansstandwithisra...
  • Dogzebr... Todd~AF... 2012/12/17 16:46:54
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Makes a lot of sense to me. Your common sense avails to no end.
  • T J Dogzebr... 2012/12/17 17:18:57
    T J
    I wouldn't say that.
  • Todd~AF... T J 2012/12/18 00:55:30 (edited)
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Of course you would not say that, because it goes against your desire to disarm the people who can think for themselves and refuse to be victims.
    By the way, here is proof that libs have a serious mental problem. http://antzinpantz.com/kns/ar...
  • T J Todd~AF... 2012/12/18 04:23:02
    T J
    What makes you think I want to get rid of all guns? That just shows how ignorant you are.
  • Todd~AF... T J 2012/12/18 16:15:14
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    Nobody said you wanted to get rid of all guns. I said you wanted to disarm the people who can think for themselves and refuse to be victims. If this were not true, then you would not disagree with people being able to defend from the psychos like that guy in Connecticut, the same way that Israeli teachers defend their students-EFFECTIVELY!
  • T J Todd~AF... 2012/12/18 18:05:49
    T J
    And you're wrong again. I don't want to disarm people, I just want to disarm mentally disabled people and criminals. Get your head out of your ass. What I am also saying is that having more guns is not going to solve the problem. But you wouldn't know that because you're a right wing douchebag.
  • Todd~AF... Dogzebr... 2012/12/18 00:52:35
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Thanks for your support.
  • Dogzebr... Todd~AF... 2012/12/18 00:58:54
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    For interested citizens:

Petition to Arm Teachers at whitehouse.gov

-----------------------------...

The Israelis have proven that this simple technique works to stop crazies or terrorists from going into schools and murdering kids. This petition advocates exactly that, and for the reason that it works.

I urge all of you to sign this petition. If we can get the number up to 25,000, the Obamists will be forced to respond to it. The reply will tell us a great deal about Bobo's intentions toward out gun rights.

https://petitions.whitehouse....
  • Todd~AF... Dogzebr... 2012/12/18 01:40:44
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Thank you for sharing this. As soon as I can, I will also share it on Facebook. I will have to go sign that at my first opportunity. Now I have to get ready for work.
  • Dogzebr... Todd~AF... 2012/12/18 01:43:30
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    There are two or three relavent petitions needing signatures in the same site. Be safe. Be well.
  • T J Todd~AF... 2012/12/17 17:29:48
    T J
    Do you really think more guns is going to solve anything? All guns do is bring more violence. From your letters I take it you are a soldier, so you should know about violence. I know I do, I've seen it. Seriously, what do you think is going to happen, you show your gun and they'll go away? Or will it be a shootout? I'm taking the latter. Also, why is keeping guns from mentally unstable people a bad thing? Why do we need weapons for war? And what the hell makes you think Obama wants to take away guns? Did you know that Obama has actually expanded gun rights for this country? Like allowing guns into National Parks.http://www.cbsnews.com/... http://voices.washingtonpost....
    One more thing, you say having guns keeps violence down? The reason for that stat is because most of the gun happy areas are rural. You can't treat rural culture the same as you treat urban areas. You can have less gun control when all you have is farm and deer, but its a bit different when you live in an area stuffed with poor people and a shortage of jobs. This isn't about left and right, but reality and how to deal with it.
  • Todd~AF... T J 2012/12/18 01:30:44
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I think more guns in the hands of people properly trained in their use and when to use them will greatly reduce the problem. The only way to completely solve the problem would be through an act that is so despicable that I don't think even you would support it.
    I am not a soldier, any longer, but I was one and I served proudly under Ronald Reagan, during the Cold War.
    I do not expect the criminals to just walk away; I expect them to get blown away by people protecting the innocent. If you will look carefully, I never said keeping guns away from the mentally unstable people is a bad thing. I think we need weapons of war to protect our constitution, our property, our loved ones, and our very lives from morons who think they have the right to take whatever we have earned. Of course, I don't expect you to understand that, since you are one of the leftist loons who tries to cover for anything the 0bama regime does to us. Where in my post did you see me say anything about 0bama wanting to take away my guns?
    The reason the urban areas have so much crime is in part because the criminals know that their intended victims are most likely unarmed, but you go ahead and keep your head buried in that dark place where you get your crappy ideas.
    The reality is that people trained in how to use f...

The reality is that people trained in how to use firearms can stop these murdering scum bags a lot faster if they are allowed to do so, instead of forcing them to be victims.
    AS to obie wanting to take guns away, try reading these:
    http://gunowners.wordpress.co...
    http://www.washingtonpost.com...
    http://hotair.com/archives/20...
    As you can see, he does want to take away guns.
  • T J Todd~AF... 2012/12/18 04:42:45
    T J
    You have completely distorted this view. Apparently to you, keeping guns away from criminals and the mentally ill means he wants to take guns away from everybody. You're lack of understanding says a lot about you. As far as the inner city, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm from a major city, and it doesn't matter how well trained with guns you are, or how many guns you have, all it takes is one time for hell to break loose. You shoot someone in self-defense, they come back stronger, then you come back stronger. It's a vicious cycle. The fear mechanism you live under isn't good for anyone. All more guns lead to is more death, and I don't need a source to tell you that. History tells it all.
    You also don't understand that I don't have a problem with people having guns. You have every right to protect yourself, or hunt stuff. The problem I have is right wing douchebags like you who think having guns will solve all the nation's ills (and the free market). You want to paint me as some far left anti-gun nut just because I think irresponsible people or mentally ill people should stay the hell away from guns? Or because I don't think guns should be allowed in schools, I hate the second amendment? If Obama were to take guns away, he would have done it by now. He hasn't, an...
    You also don't understand that I don't have a problem with people having guns. You have every right to protect yourself, or hunt stuff. The problem I have is right wing douchebags like you who think having guns will solve all the nation's ills (and the free market). You want to paint me as some far left anti-gun nut just because I think irresponsible people or mentally ill people should stay the hell away from guns? Or because I don't think guns should be allowed in schools, I hate the second amendment? If Obama were to take guns away, he would have done it by now. He hasn't, and at the very least, whatever gun control law that comes out will be mild at best. But because you are absolutely sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama hates guns, and gun control people want to take everybody's gun away, and stay under the thumb of this democratically elected government's rule.
    It doesn't matter whether or not you said or didn't say Obama will take away guns or keeping from certain people is oppression, what matters is your flippant attitude toward people like me. You're projections of me when you don't know a thing about me. You don't live in reality, you live in a fantasy world, and you bring nothing to this conversation. I don't care anymore that you served under Reagan, I have no respect for you. You are a joke.
  • Todd~AF... T J 2012/12/18 16:25:29 (edited)
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    From everything I have seen you post on this site, I can say with the utmost conviction that you are an enemy of our constitution and you will twist anything said to you, that you do not agree with. In your case, not only is your head up your @$$, but it has been up there so long that now anything you say smells like donkey crap. Your whole post was designed to insult the right and then you get angry when somebody shows you the facts to prove that you are wrong in your views about gun control. YOU are lower than a slug's belly and about half as intelligent as said slug. Your dishonesty is surpassed only by your belief in a world that doesn't, and cannot, exist outside of a liberal's demented imagination.
    You accuse me of living under a fear mechanism, when I actually live with the reality that bad things can happen and if I am not prepared, they can be even worse.
    Claiming that I have a lack of understanding, when you and obie both try to confuse the issues and make them as convoluted as possible, even though I understand perfectly, is another typical liberal tactic at shutting down opposing views. Until you can show some real proof of your ludicrous claims, you should stay away from political blog sites altogether, but please keep ignoring my advice; I find it so humorous to see you constantly exposing your idiocy for the whole world to see.
  • T J Todd~AF... 2012/12/18 18:09:22
  • Todd~AF... T J 2012/12/19 15:10:34
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    You are the ass who twists what is said, time and again. You lie and try saying I said one thing when I said something else, then claim that I am stupid? You ar so delusional that you would be one of the first people banned from owning a gun, if you took a psychological evaluation.
  • Mr. Won... T J 2012/12/19 04:49:15
    Mr. Wonderful
    Maybe we could learn from the Japanese.

People that want more guns foolishly pretending that would prevent "gun violence" would be like a diabetic eating more sugar hoping it would lower their blood sugar. The problem is guns. There are too many of them. Way too many. That's how they get into hands of the mentally unstable, sociopaths, and criminals.

Japan has extremely strick gun laws and guess what, very few murders, yet most of their cites are very densely packed with people living close together. Simple cause and effect.

Handguns are absolutely forbidden in Japan. No exceptions. Small-caliber rifles have been illegal to buy, sell, or transfer since 1971. Anyone who owned a rifle before then is allowed to keep it, but their heirs are required to turn it over to the police once the owner dies.

The only legal guns you can own in Japan are shotguns and air rifles. To get either you must first attend an all-day class, pass a written test and pass a shooting range class. Next to must go to a hospital for a mental test, then a drug test both get filed with police.

Next the police do a rigorous background check for any criminal record or association with criminal or extremist groups. Finally you must tell the police the specific location of the gun in your home, as well as the amm...
    Maybe we could learn from the Japanese.

Next the police do a rigorous background check for any criminal record or association with criminal or extremist groups. Finally you must tell the police the specific location of the gun in your home, as well as the ammo, both of which must be locked and stored separately. The police inspect the gun once per year and you must re-take the class and and pass an exam every three years to prove you haven't gone psycho.
  • luisofsuburbia 2012/12/17 15:36:57
    luisofsuburbia
    +2
    Sad pathetic creatures!
  • The Lib... luisofs... 2012/12/17 16:02:25
    The Lib Hater
    +7
    I know you hate your miserable life, LOL. Here you are calling the people names you greedy little fit haver. You can't even take care of yourself without begging the government to get you through your miserable life by having them steal from others, and give to you. Now, that's really sad when you can't even think, or, take care of yourself.

2014/04/20 15:45:29