Rave this: If you will be voting for anyone but Obama, in November.

Scalded Eagle 2012/07/05 15:50:25
Time to move forward with an American candidate, who can win.

• evangel... Aqua Su... 2012/07/13 22:14:21
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    instead of hitting the twin towers I wish they would have brought the united Nations down....Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee Maybe there's hope that the ground will open up
  • Aqua Su... evangel... 2012/07/16 03:33:01
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    I was thinking the same thing.
  • evangel... Aqua Su... 2012/07/16 18:16:39
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    That would have been a smarter move

But only if No one is in there. I think we should Tell the UN to pack it up and get out! GO TO EUROPE..... Join with the EU
  • Mike RandySc... 2012/07/23 01:28:05
    +1
    DING DING DING DING.......!!!!!!...RAVE..!!!
  • awizard... evangel... 2012/07/13 13:58:07 (edited)
    awizardalso
    +1
    I'm glad you didn't say screw Hillary. The thought makes me gag. OH, too late, where's the brain bleach....?? What worries me about the treaty if it's supported by the senate is the ensuing battles and bloodshed. Far too many firearm owners will not go down without a fight. To blindside the 2nd A by using an international treaty is outrageous. The government does not have the right to enter into a treaty that violates the Bill of Rights and our Constitution. It looks like the senate does not have the votes to ratify the treaty, but what one says he will do and what one actually does can be two different things, especially when it comes to politicians. All we can do is contact our senators, let them know where we stand and hope they don't blow smoke up our butts!
  • Beat Ma... evangel... 2012/07/13 18:58:20
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    This November, it's about the only false-choice you'be been given:

Obama or Obama-Lite.
  • Mike Beat Ma... 2012/07/23 01:32:58
    Obviously you haven't been watching the REAL news here on the internet.....Ron Paul is on the ballot box for the Republican Convention....I'll be there to drum up support for a REAL change in America....!
  • UnusualSuspect 2012/07/13 02:20:03
    UnusualSuspect
    Poor Romney.

Being called the "anyone" candidate must be a little depressing for him...seems like Obama is the only one who gets the recognition in this election..."anyone but Obama"...there goes the Romney brand...

So why do conservatives settle for "anyone" candidates in the first place?

Will they ever get a good candidate?
  • mightym... Unusual... 2012/07/13 03:03:17
    mightymouse49
    +2
    ANYBODY BUT OBAMA... Mitt Romney is THE 'anybody' that this country needs to pull us back from the brink of anniliation. After all...ANYBODY would jump into a river to save a drowning child. ANYBODY would give up their seat to let a tired old man sit down. ANYBODY would help their neighbor in times of trouble. We are a nation of ANYBODIES. We are a people of purpose and not a people of priviledge. When there is a problem or a job to do we are a people that jumps right into the middle and starts to work. We like to 'fix' things....and when we can't do it ourselves then we look around and find ANYBODY who can and will. Mr. Romney is our ANYBODY.
  • Unusual... mightym... 2012/07/13 12:14:41
    UnusualSuspect
    Hmmm...and I've always thought of the US as a nation of "somebodies"....and here you are, dragging us down to the level of "anybodies"...pretty soon you'll be saying we're a nation of "nobodies"...

Now that is sad...
  • Aqua Su... Unusual... 2012/07/13 04:10:16
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    ABO is not an insult to Romney; it's America's way of saying they hate Obama so badly, that they'll settle for anyone else, just to get rid of him. Once Obama is gone in November, then we can clean up the mess with our new POTUS. Whoever he is, he'll be a savior!
  • Unusual... Aqua Su... 2012/07/13 12:14:28
    UnusualSuspect
    That's right...you'll settle...

And I always thought Americans...true Americans, didn't settle for less.

Apparently conservatives do...
  • Aqua Su... Unusual... 2012/07/16 03:36:04
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    Let's just get the tourniquet on first, then worry about what's next. Things are THAT critical. There is no choice this time but to settle, Romney can't be worse. Try to look on the bright side; it sounds like you've given up already. That is just what Obama is counting on.
  • Mike Unusual... 2012/07/23 01:33:48
    I like my ONLY candidate.....Dr. Ron Paul.....he offers REAL change...in the country...not just the world....!!!...in USA...where it's needed..!
  • ehrhornp 2012/07/13 01:31:04
    ehrhornp
    lol, vote for Mitt? You have to be out of your mind to support a socialist for the rich. Shame some people never learn. They just want to be kicked and abused again and again.

well I will be voting for Obama because he is the better candidate by far. Not going to vote for a slime ball who lies and cheats. (Mitt) His father must be spinning in his grave.
  • Aqua Su... ehrhornp 2012/07/13 04:14:10
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    How long have you been a member of the Communist Party?
  • ehrhornp Aqua Su... 2012/07/13 07:11:27
    ehrhornp
    As long as you have been a fascist.
  • evangelism_vision 2012/07/13 01:28:17 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    THINK

************* I CHOOSE ROMNEY ***************

OVER THE MORON IN CHIEF
  • DizziNY evangel... 2012/07/13 12:20:16
    DizziNY
    +1
    ROMNEY IS NO BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ty
  • ehrhornp DizziNY 2012/07/13 15:08:57
    ehrhornp
    Romney is far worse. He is nothing but a big liar. He might not be nominated as he has just a little problem of lying. May just cause him a bit of a problem. He might be in jail. lol
  • ehrhornp evangel... 2012/07/13 15:06:40
    ehrhornp
    I choose Obama over the liar in waiting, the next G W Bush, Mitt Romney who guarantee will crash the economy big time. Amazing how people want to be punished again and again. Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.
  • Willl 2012/07/13 01:27:50
    Willl
    1,600 opinions, 206 raves. 1/8 or 12.5%.
    Let's say 50% of opinions are arguments.
    800 opinions, 206 raves. 1/4 or 25%.
    Let's say75% of opinions are arguments.
    400 opinions, 206 raves. 1/2 of 50%.
    Take that statistic to MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, PBC, MMfA, HoffPost, AP, Routers, NYT, WP, etc., they will know what to do with it - Obama won. Need confirmation? Take it to Politifacts, mostly true, is going to be the verdict.
    Well, let us see in November, shall we?
    Did you notice that I did not rave you?
  • KAREN JAMES 2012/07/13 00:46:57
    KAREN JAMES
    +3
    There is know one running better than Obama.
  • JD KAREN J... 2012/07/13 13:20:07
    JD
    LMAO, are you freaking kidding me? That man is going to be the ruin of the United States! Let me ask you something lady, what did the US ever do to you, you specifically, that you hate it so much? Obviously, growing up here didn't give you a mind of your own, because your listening to the hooplah, and don't seem to think very well for yourself.
  • ehrhornp JD 2012/07/13 15:11:53
    ehrhornp
    GW already ruined America. Obama has brought the country back from an economic black hole. Now Mitt, assuming he can stay out of jail, wants to put us back into one. Way to go phony conservative.

As for hatred, why do you you hate America so that you want to transfer wealth from the middle class to the very rich?
  • JD ehrhornp 2012/07/13 15:51:56
    JD
    I don't hate America, but I do WORK for a living. I'm not wealthy at all, and yet I don't whine and complain that some people have more than me. That's what this country was founded on, honest work will make your living. It's common that some people will have ideas and come up with new technology and guess what....PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT IF THEY WANT IT. Grow up and stop complaining.
  • ehrhornp JD 2012/07/13 16:04:49
    ehrhornp
    Notice you didn't answer my question but just acted on an assumption that was wrong. So why do you want to transfer wealth from the middle class to the very rich? Has this ever worked in the past?
  • JD ehrhornp 2012/07/14 12:42:26
    JD
    If I had the wrong assumption, then I apologize, but I would need you to be more specific in your question before I can answer. What wealth and for what service are you talking about? When has the government done this? Are we counting Soros? I have never had a government official show up at my door and say "we have to take your money now, rich folk need it." So you see how I can't really answer such an evasive question until you get a little more specific.
  • ehrhornp JD 2012/07/14 15:52:21
    ehrhornp
    I was specifically referring to Mitts desire to get rid of the estate tax. While this may sound good initially, it will end up screwing the middle class. The middle class is generally not subject to estate taxes. Doing away with estate taxes will subject people who inherit property to capital gains from the original date of sale. When my mother died we did not have to pay any estate taxes as her estate was under the limit, currently at 5 million. If Mitt's plan of no estate taxes was in effect, we would be looking at capital gains on $750,000 at least. My parents had obtained their home in the 1950's for under $50,000. At the time of my mother's death, it was worth $800,000 Over time this would result in the transfer of wealth from the middle class to the rich. I haven't even included her stock holdings which included some apple shares obtained in the 1980s. (just a slight appreciation)
  • KAREN J... JD 2012/07/13 22:30:42
    KAREN JAMES
    +1
    AHH, JD, I LMAO right back at you. God Bless American, Land that voted for Obama.
  • JD KAREN J... 2012/07/14 12:44:13
    JD
    God Bless America, not American. Land that may have voted for him, but that will vote him right back out again! I know many a democrat that is changing their vote this November, lol.
  • George 2012/07/13 00:43:06
    George
    +3
    Id vote for a box of rocks before Id vote for that pinhead. The box of rocks would get more done by doing NOTHING than the asswipe Obama does when he pushes his anti american crap down our throats.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/07/13 00:11:45
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    I would vote for Howdy Doody before I'd vote for that bastard.
  • jacob crim 2012/07/12 23:10:41
    jacob crim
    Voting Ron Paul or Gary Johnson.
  • JD jacob crim 2012/07/13 13:23:54
    JD
    Be careful writing in votes because that is all Obama needs in order to win by default. If there are only two people on the ballot and every dem votes for him, but every rep or ind writes in a vote, then we lose and he wins. PLAY IT SAFE AND DON'T LET HIM WIN!
  • DizziNY 2012/07/12 23:08:30 (edited)
    DizziNY
    ron paul 2012

With Allen West as the top military guy:

allen west

DON"T vote for this, please:

oromney
  • Moxie 2012/07/12 23:08:22
    Moxie
    +3
    anyone else... and I do mean ANYONE!
  • DizziNY Moxie 2012/07/13 12:18:31 (edited)
    DizziNY
    Ok, how about Bill Ayers? I mean u said anyone. Voting for just anyone is NOT the answer. You may get worse. That's how we got oDUMBo.
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/07/12 20:43:29
  • gary 2012/07/12 20:10:16
    gary
    +1
    yay, Ron Paul.

2014/07/31 17:35:02