Rave this: If you will be voting for anyone but Obama, in November.

Scalded Eagle 2012/07/05 15:50:25
Time to move forward with an American candidate, who can win.

• kofp 2012/08/29 23:37:20 (edited)
    kofp
    +1
    Going to write-in Ron Paul for President, Andrew Napolitano for Vice President write in Ron Paul
  • Brother Bo kofp 2012/08/31 18:11:37
    Brother Bo
    Bad idea. Ron Paul, while a great man,(and I would love to see him as President) could never get elected in this campaign. Some say that people are afraid to vote for Romney because the fear he may be too much like Obama, but you should also consider that Obama IS just like Obama and that, so far, has been a disaster.Any vote for Ron Paul is just another vote for Obama.
  • kofp Brother Bo 2012/08/31 19:58:55 (edited)
    kofp
    +1
    Look at Mitt Romney's flip flop past. Like they say "leopards don't change their spots". If people voted their conscience we wouldn't ever have to settle for second best. Voting should not be looked at as a bet of who is probably going to win. It should not be looked at as a sporting event. Voting is a matter of civic responsibility.
  • Brother Bo kofp 2012/09/02 20:01:15
    Brother Bo
    Can't argue with that, but if you vote for the best man instead of the man with the best chance, you will end up with four more years of Emperor Obama, and we couldn't survive that.
  • kofp Brother Bo 2012/09/02 21:53:23 (edited)
    kofp
    An honest vote is never a wasted vote, even if it means another term for the turdclown.
  • awizard... kofp 2012/09/26 14:43:21
    awizardalso
    Wrong! In the past, I've always voted for the best candidate, (i.e. Ross Perot, Ron Paul) if only to cast my vote into the pile with the rest of the disenchanted. In this case, I must vote for Romney. Not because I think he'll do better than Obama, only because I believe he will delay the inevitable longer than Obama will!
  • kofp awizard... 2012/09/26 18:10:37
    kofp
    If you think Romney will be any different from Obama then you are a fool. As the old expression goes, "leopards don't change their spots".
  • mikeeonly 2012/08/10 06:13:29
    mikeeonly
    +1
    we need a strong third party candidate, but noone seems to be rising to the occasion
  • ehrhornp 2012/07/31 14:06:06
    ehrhornp
    Hell No. I will be voting for Obama because I like the fact that he is shifting GDP from government spending growth which occurred under conservative hero G W Bush to private sector growth. Shame phony conservatives prefer public sector growth.

http://www.marketminder.com/a...
  • jere.chievres 2012/07/28 14:20:45
    jere.chievres
    +2
    Indeed I will!
  • jere.chievres 2012/07/28 14:19:44
    jere.chievres
    +3
    Damn right!
  • heirsoftheking 2012/07/26 17:09:50
    heirsoftheking
    +3
    I have to vote for his leading competitor, because Obama took America from awesome to AWFUL!
  • Tracie Richards~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/26 14:58:03
    Tracie Richards~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Truth. I was reading a bit about Herman Cain when he was still in the running. One of my friends brought up all the scandal he was embroiled in and said "You'd actually vote for Herman Cain for president?" I stared at her for a moment and responded "At this point I'd vote for Herman Munster if it would get Obama out of office."
  • Adam 2012/07/18 16:15:43
    Adam
    Because, "Anybody but Bush" worked so well for Kerry.
  • The Patriot 2012/07/18 12:23:02
  • Firekitty ∞ijm♥G☮F♀U∞ 2012/07/17 00:55:09
  • Mechelle 2012/07/16 23:44:14
    Mechelle
    +7
    I don't rave usually when asked for one. But,,, in this case hell yes I will rave. I would vote in my dog before Obama.
  • heirsof... Mechelle 2012/07/26 17:11:20
    heirsoftheking
    +2
    Your dog could probably run this country better than Obama.
  • Mechelle heirsof... 2012/07/27 15:53:30
    Mechelle
    +1
    Your right. And there would be plenty of useless people working in the White House to clean up his sh!t in the yard. Lol.
  • evangelism_vision 2012/07/16 23:02:02
  • dick 2012/07/16 22:51:51
  • looneysinger 2012/07/14 20:39:44
  • \V/ 2012/07/14 19:38:24
  • Larry 2012/07/14 17:35:29
  • Jen Larry 2012/08/06 04:26:34
    Jen
    Oh, this is comical. Very funny, Larry.
  • Larry 2012/07/14 17:34:06
  • evangel... Larry 2012/07/16 23:03:17
  • Blank Blank Blank 2012/07/14 13:25:25
  • marcuss... Blank B... 2012/07/14 23:03:14
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS
    +1
    You give not a SINGLE example of how your INSANITY is REALITY.

DID you work for Solyndra?
  • Blank B... marcuss... 2012/07/15 02:10:03
  • jaeman 2012/07/14 12:25:50 (edited)
    jaeman
    +5
    I heard an interesting interview, yesterday. It was so absurd, I began to laugh. An Obama supporter was trying to discredit Romney for have offshore bank accounts. The interviewer began listing prominent democrats that have foreign investments, have taken foreign money for their campaigns and things of that nature. The woman being interviewed became extremely angry when pushed to answer if this is condoned for these prominent democrats, then why is it not alright for Romney? She was insane with anger. I was sickened by this blatant display of Obama/Democrat worship.

So, the next interview was an NAACP Member. He was also angry and denounced Romney's visit with the NAACP as using African Americans for political gain. He bashed Romney, in the name of his Saviour; Obama. It was equally sickening, because Obama has used African Americans for political gain from the minute he decided to run for any office. Especially, when began his run for the presidency. He dangled free food, shelter, mortgages, health care, like a dope dealer and people went crazy, actually believing this clear and obvious bull. He was so passionate about Obama, it convinced me that, despite Obama's obvious failures and the fact that Obama is the single greatest mistake in American history, this man...

So, the next interview was an NAACP Member. He was also angry and denounced Romney's visit with the NAACP as using African Americans for political gain. He bashed Romney, in the name of his Saviour; Obama. It was equally sickening, because Obama has used African Americans for political gain from the minute he decided to run for any office. Especially, when began his run for the presidency. He dangled free food, shelter, mortgages, health care, like a dope dealer and people went crazy, actually believing this clear and obvious bull. He was so passionate about Obama, it convinced me that, despite Obama's obvious failures and the fact that Obama is the single greatest mistake in American history, this man was blinded by extreme prejudice and was voting for Obama, simply because of his skin color.

What is so difficult to understand is why these people are in such denial over Obama. All human beings have essentially the same emotional makeup. However, the woman was ready to defend this man, insult anyone that opposed her feelings and sounded insane. The man was such a bigot, that he could not vote for anyone that is not African American for the rest of his life. What is the reason African Americans are so angry? Why is it that all that matters is skin color for this election? There can be only one answer; Are African Americans so down emotionally, that the only way to feel good is a thought of an African American president, no matter how many clear mistakes, his obvious lies and his total incompetence? This dumbfounds me this president's skin color is the single is the deciding reason for a vote. I know when I feel the same way about something and am in extreme denial, I get angry when someone opposes my view. However, the anger is self-directed, but projected onto the other person, because that is what humans do when trying to cover up a poor choice. Any slight feeling of being exposed, is met with anger, in hopes that my anger will cause the other person to stop judging my actions. I only use this tactic when I am extremely down on myself. Does instant gratification overrule common sense?

I am sure that I am going receive many hateful replies, get called a racist and many insults, but I assure you that I am not prejudice. My daily actions and lifestyle prove that a fact! I just cannot believe that after all that has been done, since the 1960's for the African American, that many are still so angry, that a blind vote, because of skin color would be so defended. If all humans have the same emotional makeup, why is it so difficult to see that Obama could care less about America and the way of life that made this country the greatest for all Americans?
  • America... jaeman 2012/07/15 08:10:54
    American Girl
    +2
    I couldn't agree more! I would consider Allen West, Alan Keyes ( both Black men ) because they MAKE SENSE)! the only ones ever pulling the race card are the blacks. I also refuse to call someone born here for 5 generations, "African American". My grandparents came from Hungary. THEY were "Hungarian Americans". Everyone born in THIS country was an American!
  • redhorse29 2012/07/14 06:01:41
    redhorse29
    +3
    You got it.... no more Lord Barry.
  • nonnonsenseguy 2012/07/14 05:48:45
    nonnonsenseguy
    +5
    I vote for Obama each day.....and then I flush.
  • evangel... nonnons... 2012/07/16 23:07:07
  • nonnons... evangel... 2012/07/22 17:11:16
    nonnonsenseguy
    How true. I think the american idol voters need to stay home this november.
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/14 04:39:49
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    I'm voting for Romney.
    Romney stronger America
  • evangel... gldynmd... 2012/07/16 23:04:38
  • evangel... gldynmd... 2012/07/22 19:20:20
  • toldyaso 2012/07/14 03:35:42

2014/04/19 19:57:37