Rave This if You Think the Conservabots Are in Epic Hysteria Over Holder and Obama

joseph digristina 2012/06/22 23:09:35
Hysteria reigns on Soda Head today. The Cons have all gone mad with blood lust, foaming at the mouth and drooling from their lips with bile and vengence over Obama's so called traitorous acts. Personally, I find it laughable in the EXTREME and my sides won't stop aching from the laughter. Cons have gone overboard, does anyone want to throw them a lifesaver, or just let them drown in their uncontrolable hatred?
PARANOIA RUNS RAMPANT ON SODA HEAD--RUNFOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• darcie lamar 2012/06/22 23:21:14 (edited)
    darcie lamar
    +24
    Perry killed in fast and furious

Some of us care about justice for Brian. The CYA circus by Obama and Holder is disgusting.

• Contarded Guru Chickenhawk 2012/06/25 14:30:51
  • joseph ... Contard... 2012/06/26 04:01:44
  • Contard... joseph ... 2012/06/26 21:45:11
  • joseph ... Contard... 2012/06/28 06:49:25
  • socokid 2012/06/24 15:45:28
    Yes, They have reached the pinnacle of insanity.
    socokid
    +5
    I recently learned of the conspiracy that this botched plan to catch drug lords was "really" a plan to curb gun laws in the US?

I wonder how many of the people that believe this are also birthers... and chase bigfoot on weekends. Unreal.
  • joseph ... socokid 2012/06/24 17:47:08
  • socokid joseph ... 2012/06/24 18:12:15
    socokid
    +3
    LOL

Sad and hilarious, all at the same time...
  • Bastion 2012/06/24 12:48:16
    Nope. Just another normal day at Soda HEAD
    Bastion
    +5
    Crazy Conservative business-as-usual. It goes on and on.
  • Skeptikat Bastion 2012/06/25 06:42:04
  • Live Free Or Die 2012/06/24 07:07:32
    Live Free Or Die
    +5
    The Chairman presiding over the contempt hearing, Darrell Issa, was briefed on Fast & Furious in 2010 and 2011, but claimed he did not recall what he was briefed on. Issa also voted for funding for Project Gunrunner in 2008 for three years until 2011. Project Gunrunner falls under the Merida Initiative, which was passed by GW Bush in 2008 and which F&F; operations would have fallen under. I don't know why the Attorney General wouldn't know about F&F;, as I'm pretty sure he was supposed to know, so I agree with having an investigation into the matter. But I also question if Mr. Issa's own involvement in it might represent a conflict of interest in the Brian Terry case. The whole thing seems very messy to me, but the way the hearings have been held to date does not seem right. If the AG is guilty of not knowing something he should have known, then that should be the issue, rather than contempt charges and questions that have already been answered.
  • Politic... Live Fr... 2012/06/24 11:00:21
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +2
    Isn't the contempt charge coming from the documents that they've been asking for have not been surrendered to the committee?
  • joseph ... Politic... 2012/06/24 17:51:24
  • Politic... joseph ... 2012/06/24 22:27:12
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Yeah, sort of like Obama's regime and Holder trying to hide how Brian Terry was murdered by people toting American government supplied guns. That is beyond despicable.
    To think, no one would have ever believed that Holder and the DOJ would have lied until they retracted their statement in a February 2011 letter to Grassley ... ten months later. Contempt? Proof that someone in the Obama regime is guilty of incompetence and collusion. I guess since Holder and Obama are bffs, Obama is trying to protect his buddy by claiming EP.
  • Live Fr... Politic... 2012/06/25 02:21:14
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    Was it determined that it was Eric Holder himself who misled, or that the information he received before writing the letter was incorrect?
  • Politic... Live Fr... 2012/06/25 06:22:29
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    This is the department’s second retraction over the past seven months.

The department several months ago retracted a Feb. 4, 2011, letter to Congress in which it inaccurately stated the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives -- which executed Fast and Furious -- “makes every effort to interdict weapons that have been purchased illegally and prevent their transportation to Mexico."

Grassley, who exposed problems with Fast and Furious, said Holder “in his eagerness to blame the previous administration … got his facts wrong.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politi...
  • Live Fr... Politic... 2012/06/25 13:41:52 (edited)
    Live Free Or Die
    +2
    Thank you for the information. With all due respect, I heard only one hearing directly related to this in which Holder was said to not be a credible witness and was not allowed to speak. I do feel Issa was abusing his privileges and his position and should have inquired about the matter and maintained his decorum. He did not. If he had, Mr. Holder might have been given a chance to explain just where he got his information from. As it stands, they are no closer to finding out what Holder did and did not know, as far as I can see.

I understand they're upset about it, but Issa himself voted to fund Project Gunrunner. One thing that is stated here is that the Mexican government was unaware of this operation, but F&F; was funded under Project Gunrunner. In my opinion, Mr. Issa represents a conflict of interest in this case and is acting in a partisan fashion and not really trying to get to the bottom of it. How do documents after February 2011 help him find out what Holder knew and did not know about Operation F&F;?
  • Politic... Live Fr... 2012/06/25 14:28:51
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Do not confuse the different operations. The problem is with Fast & Furious and the incompetence of THAT particular lie. Did you not read the blurb? It said the Bush administration operations involved the Mexican government, F & F did not. Holder said something that was not true in his haste to blame Buish in February. He then had to go back and recant what he said in February 10 months later. That didn't make him look competent nor innocent. I watched Issa and to be totally honest with you, after 18 months of asking for documents and Holder stonewalling I'd be pretty angry as well. Issa was interviewed and explained exactly what he was looking for. I agree with the Terry family. Something is being hidden and I think it's all about how bad Obama will look. I don't think either Holder nor Obama knew all the ramifications of what was going on, but they are dodging and weaving enough to make themselves look guildty. Just based on thinking the testimony was honest NOW, it looks like the Phoenix bureau of AFT screwed up, but I also think this is another way to deflect the conversation away from the economy.
  • Live Fr... Politic... 2012/06/25 15:44:02 (edited)
    Live Free Or Die
    +2
    I clearly am not saying that they are the same operations. They do both fall under Project Gunrunner and Issa was briefed twice about the F&F; operations he claims to know nothing about.

How come Issa didn't inform the Attorney General? How come Issa claims he doesn't remember what he was briefed on? If Holder doesn't know about it, whose fault is that? Under Project Gunrunner, which is part of the Merida Initiative legislation passed by GW Bush, the AG is supposed to be involved with the operations.

Whether the Mexican government knew or did not know about F&F;, they did know about that overall deal, which funded it. But if it's a problem within the ATF, Issa sure isn't holding the right people accountable. He had his opportunity to listen to the AG's explanation for it and chose not to; that is why I asked you what the source was for Mr. Holder's information. Maybe the ATF? We don't know.

They aren't trying to find out what really happened because they'd all be guilty, including Mr. Issa, himself. Until Mr. Issa comes clean about what he knew, it seems like a charade to me. He doesn't want facts, just to pound on the AG in an election year. As it stands, he needs to come up with a reason why he wants information after F&F; operations ceased and so far, he has not. If it's to find out the source of Holder's information, he needs to say so. Why hasn't he?
  • joseph ... Politic... 2012/06/25 05:21:33
  • Live Fr... Politic... 2012/06/25 02:16:50
    Live Free Or Die
    As far as I know they want documents from February 2011 on where the contempt is concerned.
  • Politic... Live Fr... 2012/06/25 06:23:00
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Thanks, I believe you are right.
  • Live Fr... Politic... 2012/06/25 13:36:36
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    I know, I just don't see how that gets them any closer to finding out what Mr. Holder knew and did not know in 2010 when Terry was killed and some 200 Mexican citizens as well. That is the real issue.
  • JCD aka... Live Fr... 2012/06/30 10:50:49
    JCD aka "biz"
    +2
    Darrell Issa seems to have long term and possibly short term attention problems. I hope they have a good health care system in the House.
  • Live Fr... JCD aka... 2012/06/30 12:39:35
    Live Free Or Die
    +2
    No doubt !!
  • jesus christ 2012/06/24 05:51:14
    jesus christ
    +4
    they finally have a real scandal. they've been hyping up fake ones for so long. they are right about most of it. the part they don't talk about is that these programs started before obama and holder got to washington. although, that doesn't make obama or holder innocent.
  • Politic... jesus c... 2012/06/24 11:02:44 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    I don't think it's the fact that there were programs to track the weapons. It's more like the incompetence of the onces who were dealing with it. There were programs under Bush, but no screw up like losing track of where the guns went. Bush also worked with the Mexican government. Evidentally, Mexico didn't know about this operation.

What a bunch of scared liberal progressives. They block any answer they can because they don't want to listen to any opinions but their own. So jesus c. and Skepticat, losers that you are, here's a response.

Miserable failure is in direct proportion to how much you don't like Bush. Stopping any of the movement is better than none. What you fail to accept is that the Obamass regime has now come across looking like they are incompetent at best, lying at worst because they changed the story they put out in February 11, 10 months later. So, there's someone not coming clean. You LPs are in severe denial, but no one would expect more from you folks. You run from the truth and still Bash Bush. You have no originality, no honesty, no truth, and from what I see, no brains.

Well, here we are again answering a lowlife who calls himself jesus c. ... throws his bombs and is blocking. Such a miserable coward. Of course he's below calling me names with his totally...

Well, here we are again answering a lowlife who calls himself jesus c. ... throws his bombs and is blocking. Such a miserable coward. Of course he's below calling me names with his totally foul mouth. Typcial liberal progressive is trying to equate circumstances to justify bad behavior, but there's nothing new or original about Bush bashing. What a total bore. When you can't justify bad behavior, you just wipe your nose with the back of your hand and point the finger somewhere else. Keep blocking, it just proves how pathetic you are.

arrow down
  • Skeptikat Politic... 2012/06/26 07:37:14
  • jesus c... Politic... 2012/06/27 02:45:49
  • Skeptikat jesus c... 2012/06/26 07:26:46
  • jesus c... Skeptikat 2012/06/27 02:48:24
    jesus christ
    +1
    decriminalize all drugs. my personal preference marijuana, but cannibas alone will not hurt them that much.
  • Stardust 2012/06/24 03:45:55
  • joseph ... Stardust 2012/06/24 06:20:56
  • Skeptikat joseph ... 2012/06/26 07:23:11
  • joseph ... Skeptikat 2012/06/26 08:08:52
  • FindingHeartInThisCrazy World 2012/06/24 03:34:47
    FindingHeartInThisCrazy World
    +2
    i hope they settle down but it's been 3.5 years and they show no signs of slowing down...it's pretty amazing that they have not tired themselves out yet...i mean how many conspiracies can Obama manage all at one time...just the shere volume of supposed Conspiracies that have been attributed to Obama is incredible..how can it be so? I mean maybe a person could manage one or two conspiracies but no one can perpetrate litterally thousands of conspiracies. even if he worked 24/7 on only conspiracies he could not manage more than just a very few...
  • Politic... Finding... 2012/06/24 11:05:38
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    It's more a matter of his people not conforming to policy. I don't think he has control nor the ability to control the people he has working for him. If I were to fault him for anything, it wouldn't be for having conspiracies as much as hiring incompetent people, which in effect makes him incompetent.
  • Finding... Politic... 2012/06/24 14:32:26
    FindingHeartInThisCrazy World
    +2
    he's doing just fine.
  • Politic... Finding... 2012/06/24 16:55:05
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    I can't trust him with another four years though.
  • KingdomNow 2012/06/24 02:58:28
    KingdomNow
    +2
    Hundreds of people murdered due to weapons supplied through "Fast and Furious" and Libtard court eunuchs are more concerned about protecting the Liar-in-Chief's ego from the fallout from his mistakes.

obama liar

Aiding and abetting a criminal is a crime too.
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/06/24 02:57:03
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +3
    A desperate attempt at deflection? You bet.

Rule #11 - Discredit your accusers. By every means possible.

2014/10/01 16:17:50